PDA

View Full Version : Look I got two in less then 6 min,s

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 11:43 AM
Give beamont their own ... 10-07-2004 10:22 AM Try shutin' the f-up! You're an idiot, signed "the majority of members".............................. If you had 1/2 a set on you.You might tell me who you are.Calling someone you dont even know an idiot is lame.I have said not one bad thing during this whole thing.so were do you get off.

ChumpChange
10-07-2004, 11:50 AM
So sorry. It was me. I was just mad because you had put that huge couch next to your trashcans like you were expecting me to pick it up. Next time you leave something that heavy, it will be there when I leave.

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 11:51 AM
So sorry. It was me. I was just mad because you had put that huge couch next to your trashcans like you were expecting me to pick it up. Next time you leave something that heavy, it will be there when I leave.
Man that aint right......... :D

jdogginla
10-07-2004, 11:53 AM
positive's coming your way! Don't these peeps know that we can easily out number their neg's with one big swoop of positive from everyone in the community! :D

jdogginla
10-07-2004, 11:55 AM
I must spread some other luv before hit'n u up again.........but I'll get cha' :wink:

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 11:57 AM
positive's coming your way! Don't these peeps know that we can easily out number their neg's with one big swoop of positive from everyone in the community! :DI could care less about the red.Its the name calling and not having the nads to come out and say who you are.keyboard cowards.............

Ultracrazy
10-07-2004, 12:17 PM
Idiot :D :D :D :D :D :D

Unforgiven
10-07-2004, 12:20 PM
Give beamont their own ... 10-07-2004 10:22 AM Try shutin' the f-up! You're an idiot, signed "the majority of members".............................. If you had 1/2 a set on you.You might tell me who you are.Calling someone you dont even know an idiot is lame.I have said not one bad thing during this whole thing.so were do you get off. Who did you piss off today???

MsDrmr
10-07-2004, 12:21 PM
Give beamont their own ... 10-07-2004 10:22 AM Try shutin' the f-up! You're an idiot, signed "the majority of members".............................. If you had 1/2 a set on you.You might tell me who you are.Calling someone you dont even know an idiot is lame.I have said not one bad thing during this whole thing.so were do you get off.
I got the same one hon, whats up with that? Thats okay, I'm behind ya all the way, or wait, maybe I'm in front of you all the way, whatever your preference :D

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 12:22 PM
I got the same one hon, whats up with that? Thats okay, I'm behind ya all the way, or wait, maybe I'm in front of you all the way, whatever your preference :DHow ever you want it...Im game. :devil:

MsDrmr
10-07-2004, 12:23 PM
How ever you want it...Im game. :devil:
nope, I'm a woman, I am not supposed to make the decisions here, thats your job ;)

mirvin
10-07-2004, 12:23 PM
Gee, I wonder who it was. Let's see. Who's out there compaining about Beaumont???
My guesses in no particular order:
MMD- he even has it in his sig that he's a hater.
Highroller- He's pissed.
RiverDave- He missed the whole movement so he's bitter.
mirvin :notam: :D

MsDrmr
10-07-2004, 12:27 PM
Gee, I wonder who it was. Let's see. Who's out there compaining about Beaumont???
Highroller- He's pissed.
glad someones taking roll :p

BarryMac
10-07-2004, 12:30 PM
nope, I'm a woman, I am not supposed to make the decisions here, thats your job ;)
I'll help make the decision on this one, racecar.hotshoe, she's mine, just back off and no one will get hurt...
My Altar girl in training...
the rev. gjb

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 12:34 PM
I'll help make the decision on this one, racecar.hotshoe, she's mine, just back off and no one will get hurt...
the rev. gjb
Just when I had the Mrs talked into it................. :argue:

BarryMac
10-07-2004, 12:36 PM
Just when I had the Mrs talked into it................. :argue:
Sorry Bro, I already tried talkin mrsdrmr into a little fun with one of her queens from the court, she said absolutely not, so much for a fantasy...
the rev.

Rexone
10-07-2004, 12:38 PM
The rep system seems to be working out pretty well. :rolleyes:

MsDrmr
10-07-2004, 12:40 PM
the rev. gjb
Oh hon, I'm sorry, didn't mean to get ya worked up, just havin fun with racecar here. I wouldn't hurt you

MsDrmr
10-07-2004, 12:42 PM
Sorry Bro, I already tried talkin mrsdrmr into a little fun with one of her queens from the court, she said absolutely not, so much for a fantasy...
the rev.
well than racecar, sounds like were back on :rolleyes: this on again, off again is really given me a headache :220v:

BarryMac
10-07-2004, 12:43 PM
The rep system seems to be working out pretty well. :rolleyes:
meaning what???
The fewer Beaumont threads???

BarryMac
10-07-2004, 12:45 PM
well than racecar, sounds like were back on :rolleyes: this on again, off again is really given me a headache :220v:
Sorry baby, you knew that I would come back sooner than later...
the rev.

MagicMtnDan
10-07-2004, 12:46 PM
Just an FYI:
* I'm tired of the Beaumont stuff. :boxed:
* I'm not a "hater" even though I get all kinds of negativity because of my willingness to say what I think (guess that's a "crime" here). :cool:
* When I do get red chiclets (negative reps) I don't whine about it because the truth is (are you ready for this?), rep points really don't mean anything (except to those who are into them and these are the same people who typically are into post count totals). :p
* When I give positive/negative rep points I ALWAYS sign my name. Why not! I've got nothing to hide. If you're getting stealth negative points they are NOT coming from me. :idea:
By the way, there are more people on this board concerned with post counts and rep points than all the other forums/boards I go to. I know almost everyone here is an adult (well, over 18) but really, post counts! What's the big deal?! :confused:
PS: I still don't have a boat. And if you want to hate me for it be my guest. And if you want to know why PM me and I'll be glad to share that info with you. I just don't choose to post my personal info on the Internet :rollside:

Tom Brown
10-07-2004, 12:47 PM
Once I kicked out two in about 10 minutes. Of course, that was back when I was younger.

topless
10-07-2004, 12:47 PM
Whats going on here? Sounds like the rev is indulging himself in a little hanky panky and not including ALL the Beaumont girls! :argue:

BarryMac
10-07-2004, 12:51 PM
Whats going on here? Sounds like the rev is indulging himself in a little hanky panky and not including ALL the Beaumont girls! :argue:
Sweety, you gotta know how the rev. does it, loyal as the day is long, also since mrsdrmr is not willing to share I will be happy to bring my ever so willling town drunk to the church tonight, I am sure he is UP to giving the leader of the scort Service some lovin, shall I get a hold of my ace???
the rev.

Rexone
10-07-2004, 12:51 PM
meaning what???
The fewer Beaumont threads???
No I could care less if people enjoy the Bomont stuff, I have no problem with it. I just don't read stuff on the forum that doesn't interest me. I've read some Bomont stuff and have not read alot of it too.
I was just observing the number of threads dedicated to rep points and found it a bit humorous that's all. :rollside:

topless
10-07-2004, 12:53 PM
Sweety, you gotta know how the rev. does it, loyal as the day is long, also since mrsdrmr is not willing to share I will be happy to bring my ever so willling town drunk to the church tonight, I am sure he is UP to giving the leader of the scort Service some lovin, shall I get a hold of my ace???
the rev.
Just don't let him drink out of your private urinal again.

topless
10-07-2004, 12:55 PM
No I could care less if people enjoy the Bomont stuff, I have no problem with it. I just don't read stuff on the forum that doesn't interest me. I've read some Bomont stuff and have not read alot of it too.
I was just observing the number of threads dedicated to rep points and found it a bit humorous that's all. :rollside:
Personally I think you were reading the Beaumont threads to see when I am going to move my trailer out of your parking lot. :cry:

Unforgiven
10-07-2004, 12:55 PM
Topless, are you trying to say your Ready for some Hanky Panky "REV" style??
TOPLESS, Beaumonts newest "altar girl"

BarryMac
10-07-2004, 12:57 PM
Personally I think you were reading the Beaumont threads to see when I am going to move my trailer out of your parking lot. :cry:
Just move it behind the church with all of the others.
the rev.

topless
10-07-2004, 12:57 PM
Topless, are you trying to say your Ready for some Hanky Panky "REV" style??
TOPLESS, Beaumonts newest "altar girl"
I can't be an alter girl. Not with my profession. :p

Rev. Williams
10-07-2004, 12:58 PM
I got one at 10:03 on the same thread..... Needless to say, no name!! I love that ***boat added that in there though, it just makes posting that much funner knowing people really take s hit that serious :D :D

BarryMac
10-07-2004, 12:59 PM
Sweety, we will make an exception for you and you only...
the rev.

Rexone
10-07-2004, 12:59 PM
I am going to move my trailer out of your parking lot. :cry:
Say it's not true. It looks so nice there. :)

Unforgiven
10-07-2004, 01:02 PM
Thats too bad, the thought of you being an altar girl would make me run to church :eek:

topless
10-07-2004, 01:02 PM
Say it's not true. It looks so nice there. :)
Ok, talked me into it. Besides, it's nice hooking up to your power. :mix:

Mrs. casean
10-07-2004, 01:05 PM
[QUOTE=Rexone]No I could care less if people enjoy the Bomont stuff, I have no problem with it. I just don't read stuff on the forum that doesn't interest me. I've read some Bomont stuff and have not read alot of it too.
QUOTE]
Rexone... too bad not everyone thinks like you... if you dont' want to read it... don't... and scroll past them. But I think it is calming down. I've been gone for a week or so for the most part on here and didn't even know all this was going on until last night! But the negs?? Come on people... no reason for those. We all are just having fun on the boards, talking to people w/ the same interestes and forming friendships and planning get togethers just to hang out. No harm by getting a little carried away w/ the original sarchasim w/ Beaumont...

CrazyHippy
10-07-2004, 01:11 PM
Highroller- He's pissed.
Feel free to include me in that list. It's getting old.
I always sign my neg reps though, and have yet to send one over this whoe Beaumont fad.
BJH :hammerhea

Mrs. casean
10-07-2004, 01:21 PM
At least you don't feel the need to send bad reps over it... it's not worth it. It'll pass I am sure...

Mrs.Racer277
10-07-2004, 01:27 PM
Were is SYA he is supposed to be protecting our town. :lightsabe

repo man
10-07-2004, 01:27 PM
i got hit for giving love to mrs racer277 because someone hit her. it was 10 6 04 @ 4:05 pm . ofcourse no name.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-07-2004, 01:30 PM
Were is SYA he is supposed to be protecting our town. :lightsabe
HERE I AM TO SAVE THE DAY :lightsabe :lightsabe

TRIMM MANN
10-07-2004, 01:31 PM
I could care less about the red.Its the name calling and not having the nads to come out and say who you are.keyboard cowards.............
Pussies :hammerhea

JetBoatRich
10-07-2004, 01:32 PM
I got one at 10:03 on the same thread..... Needless to say, no name!! I love that ***boat added that in there though, it just makes posting that much funner knowing people really take s hit that serious :D :D
Are you serious :rollside: it adds another game to HB :D
By the way, I hit you with some positive :rolleyes:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-07-2004, 01:34 PM
well the way I see, if it not beaumont it would be something else to wine about. The post that I dont like I just dont open them, I dont know why this beaumont thing has some people pissed off. Its just a few people having fun. Cant we all just get along :rollside:

Rev. Williams
10-07-2004, 01:37 PM
Are you serious :rollside: it adds another game to HB :D
By the way, I hit you with some positive :rolleyes:
It's always a game here at Hot "As the Prop Turns" Boat.com :D :D :D
Thanks Rich...... I'll fire some reps your way as well as soon as I Ho around more to other :D
BTW... Whats up with you and the Beaumont Sig ??? You're in the AV !!! :D :D

JetBoatRich
10-07-2004, 01:38 PM
Superman is here :boxingguy

Rexone
10-07-2004, 01:39 PM
well the way I see, if it not beaumont it would be something else to wine about. The post that I dont like I just dont open them, I dont know why this beaumont thing has some people pissed off. Its just a few people having fun. Cant we all just get along :rollside:
I dunno SYA I don't remember anyone ever whining about anything before bomont on ***boat. :mix:
btw where is hoss and catmando?

JetBoatRich
10-07-2004, 01:40 PM
It's always a game here at Hot "As the Prop Turns" Boat.com :D :D :D
Thanks Rich...... I'll fire some reps your way as well as soon as I Ho around more to other :D
BTW... Whats up with you and the Beaumont Sig ??? You're in the AV !!! :D :D
I was sent a special invitation and could not resist, but my heart is in the Pyramid Posse :cool:

HOOTER SLED-
10-07-2004, 01:42 PM
Just an FYI:
* I'm not a "hater" even though I get all kinds of negativity because of my willingness to say what I think (guess that's a "crime" here). :cool:
* When I do get red chiclets (negative reps) I don't whine about it because the truth is (are you ready for this?), rep points really don't mean anything (except to those who are into them and these are the same people who typically are into post count totals). :p
* When I give positive/negative rep points I ALWAYS sign my name. Why not! I've got nothing to hide. If you're getting stealth negative points they are NOT coming from me. :idea:
By the way, there are more people on this board concerned with post counts and rep points than all the other forums/boards I go to. I know almost everyone here is an adult (well, over 18) but really, post counts! What's the big deal?! :confused:
PS: I still don't have a boat. And if you want to hate me for it be my guest. And if you want to know why PM me and I'll be glad to share that info with you. I just don't choose to post my personal info on the Internet :rollside:
I still like you Dan. You're alright in my book. :D Even though you STILL don't have a boat. :mix:

Mrs. casean
10-07-2004, 01:43 PM
I was sent a special invitation and could not resist, but my heart is in the Pyramid Posse :cool:
We all still love the water and talk about it when something is brought up... I was sucked in too :D kidding... I have had my fun and got to know a few more cool people through it all.

Some Kind Of Monster
10-07-2004, 01:45 PM
Just an FYI:
Well said! :sleeping:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-07-2004, 01:48 PM
I still like you Dan. You're alright in my book. :D Even though you STILL don't have a boat. :mix:
he can ride with Kilr
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/16161917boat_funny2_copy.jpg

Mrs. casean
10-07-2004, 01:49 PM
he can ride with Kilr
That is funny!

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 01:50 PM
That is funny!Hi you i cant wait tell saturday!!! :D

Tom Brown
10-07-2004, 01:52 PM
he can ride with Kilr
:cool:
That photo is of Karl Kiekaufer. It was a Mercury promotional shot with a caption that was something like, "Give me enough power and I can plane anything"
... although Karl looks to have had a face lift since the first version of that photo. :D

Mrs.Racer277
10-07-2004, 01:52 PM
MY HERO!!

Mrs. casean
10-07-2004, 01:53 PM
MY HERO!!
There you are... must have been busy there at work :D

MagicMtnDan
10-07-2004, 01:55 PM
Thanks Hooter! You're the man.
So, when're you gonna replace that avatar with one of your lovely wife? :confused:

Mrs.Racer277
i got hit for giving love to mrs racer277 because someone hit her. it was 10 6 04 @ 4:05 pm . ofcourse no name.
I'm Sorry....

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
just getting things ready for the weekend

MsDrmr
10-07-2004, 01:56 PM
come on topless, being an alter girl has it's benes, just think you can blessed at the same time your sinnin :supp:

Mrs. casean
10-07-2004, 01:57 PM
Hi you i cant wait tell saturday!!! :D
We had to back out... Sean has to work on Saturday for a few hours.

Mrs.Racer277
10-07-2004, 01:58 PM
There you are... must have been busy there at work :D
I am trying to get everything done before I leave tonight. I am off Friday and Monday. :D i will miss you.

Mrs. casean
10-07-2004, 02:00 PM
I am trying to get everything done before I leave tonight. I am off Friday and Monday. :D i will miss you.
I know you will have fun! Did you see my comment earlier about riding 50's?? :D

Mrs.Racer277
10-07-2004, 02:05 PM
I know you will have fun! Did you see my comment earlier about riding 50's?? :D
Yes, Is that the conversation you and Sean had?

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 02:07 PM
We had to back out... Sean has to work on Saturday for a few hours.Cant he just work late fri............. :hammer2:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-07-2004, 02:07 PM
We had to back out... Sean has to work on Saturday for a few hours.
WTF is going on here

Mrs. casean
10-07-2004, 02:12 PM
WTF is going on here
Was affraid of that :D

Mrs. casean
10-07-2004, 02:14 PM
Yes, Is that the conversation you and Sean had?
Yeah in your got hit thread... told him you and I gotta go for a ride when we get out to the desert together :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-07-2004, 02:16 PM
Was affraid of that :D
who do I have to lock up for you guys to go :devil:

Mrs. casean
10-07-2004, 02:19 PM
who do I have to lock up for you guys to go :devil:
His boss :D he makes the money so what the boss wants the boss gets sometimes... Just be careful out there so you don't need to be saved by a lifeguard! :D

BarryMac
10-07-2004, 02:30 PM
come on topless, being an alter girl has it's benes, just think you can blessed at the same time your sinnin :supp:
that's right, I try and bless mrsdrmr with the anointing oil every chance I get, sometimes she even beggs to be blessed...
the rev.

MsDrmr
10-07-2004, 02:31 PM
that's right, I try and bless mrsdrmr with the anointing oil every chance I get, sometimes she even beggs to be blessed...
the rev.
beg is such a strong word, it's more like persistantly ask :wink:

abraman1326
10-07-2004, 02:44 PM
HI guys, I just wanted to tell you that personally, I think this Beaumont thing is hella funny. Y'all are so into it. makes me wish I lived in So Cal so I could join the crew. But having found this board, I gurantee that sometime next summer I will make it down to Havasu. Y'all make it sound so fun. I hope that when I'm down there I get to meet up w/ some of you and pop back a few cold ones. Aside from holiday weekends, what are the best weekends to come down? Is it pretty crazy every weekend, or is it just holiday weekends? Well, I hope to get to know some of you through the winter, and hook up next summer...
BRA

Mrs. casean
10-07-2004, 02:46 PM
HI guys, I just wanted to tell you that personally, I think this Beaumont thing is hella funny. Y'all are so into it. makes me wish I lived in So Cal so I could join the crew. But having found this board, I gurantee that sometime next summer I will make it down to Havasu. Y'all make it sound so fun. I hope that when I'm down there I get to meet up w/ some of you and pop back a few cold ones. Aside from holiday weekends, what are the best weekends to come down? Is it pretty crazy every weekend, or is it just holiday weekends? Well, I hope to get to know some of you through the winter, and hook up next summer...
BRA
HELLLOOOO! It is pretty funny eh... some good laughs for sure... holiday weekends are crazy for sure but the off weekends aren't too bad!

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 02:48 PM
BRAWe have people from Az. and other places we dont care where you live,You just need to have fun!!!!

abraman1326
10-07-2004, 02:53 PM
I'm always down to have fun. That's what I do best, if you know what I mean. :2purples: So, every weekend is pretty good down there huh? Where are the party places. Obviousley the sand bar is a party spot, but where are some others???
BRA

Mrs. casean
10-07-2004, 02:56 PM
I'm always down to have fun. That's what I do best, if you know what I mean. :2purples: So, every weekend is pretty good down there huh? Where are the party places. Obviousley the sand bar is a party spot, but where are some others???
BRA
Holiday weekends are crazy and just big parties... off weekends the sandbar is open and is usually a good place to hang out... it's closed on the holidays though. Copper Canyon, Steam Boat Cove and the channel are the places to go now that the sandbar has been closed.

abraman1326
10-07-2004, 03:07 PM
Thanks, I definetley have to check it out.
BRA

moneysucker
10-07-2004, 03:17 PM
Don't feel too bad. I asked for negative feed bACK to try to get to 0 to see what happens and all I got are greens. Thanks by the way.

BarryMac
10-07-2004, 03:19 PM
BRA
Dude, you don't have to live here to be on the crew, what do you wanna do, we will vote you in right now.
the rev.

SummerObsession
10-07-2004, 04:08 PM
For some reason I think a "reputation" point system on a message board is the most rediculous thing I have ever heard of. :jawdrop:
I haven't worried about my "reputation" since high school.
come to think of it, maybe that's why nobody likes me! :confused: :shift: :D :D

mbrown2
10-07-2004, 04:20 PM
BRA
Anytime you are coming down just start a thread and tell the boards you are...I am sure someone will be down the same weekend....I like the river and Havasu best after Spring Break up until Memorial and then again from after Labor Day until Thanxgiving....perfect weather and kids are in school so the weekends are very nice....I do all the big weekends as well, but those are the times I would recommend for someone to go....all the summer weekends are not big like the holidays, but they get crowded....When you come down, I will toss back a couple with ya..

abraman1326
10-08-2004, 08:38 AM
Well thank you everyone. Does Beaumont have a human BRA checker. You know, someone to check and see if the women are padding up or if it's skin to win. Let me know...
BRA

Garrddogg
10-08-2004, 09:01 AM
Well thank you everyone. Does Beaumont have a human BRA checker. You know, someone to check and see if the women are padding up or if it's skin to win. Let me know...
BRA
We have a new aplication for a new beaumont job = Bra checker
do we have a second?
but he aint gonna be busy dont think many waer them in beaumont. :eek:

racecar.hotshoe
10-08-2004, 09:04 AM
YEA!I second it. :hammer2:

FRENCHIE
10-08-2004, 09:04 AM
We have a new aplication for a new beaumont job = Bra checker
do we have a second?
but he aint gonna be busy dont think many waer them in beaumont. :eek:
hell yea...i second....please go to user control panel...edit signature...bold it up and welcome aboard!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :cool:

racecar.hotshoe
10-08-2004, 09:08 AM
hell yea...i second....please go to user control panel...edit signature...bold it up and welcome aboard!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :cool:What a deal!...........New members......Ya got ta love it!

abraman1326
10-08-2004, 09:13 AM
Well thank you all. I'll do my best to make sure all the titties here are up to our standards.

abraman1326
10-08-2004, 09:15 AM
Cause you know, once you've seen one pair, you want to see them all.
BRA

racecar.hotshoe
10-08-2004, 09:21 AM
Well thank you all. I'll do my best to make sure all the titties here are up to our standards.As they should be................
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/smiley_acbk.gif

abraman1326
10-08-2004, 09:40 AM
So, when are we getting a wrestling show in town?
BRA

racecar.hotshoe
10-08-2004, 09:43 AM
So, when are we getting a wrestling show in town?
BRAYou will need to talk to our Events Coordinator! :D

abraman1326
10-08-2004, 10:04 AM
lol
BRA

HOOTER SLED-
10-08-2004, 03:38 PM
Thanks Hooter! You're the man.
So, when're you gonna replace that avatar with one of your lovely wife? :confused:
:D Funny you say that. I got a good booty shot from when we went to OP6C. I was gonna hook that one up. I got the DSL coming in at home next week. She should be getting on here pretty soon as well. I'll probably do up the avatar then too. I'll be on the boards more. I get too busy at work. I'm sure she'll try to hog up the computer. I'll have to monitor her from work. :D