PDA

View Full Version : replacement 10x20 garage/shed plastic?

bilgewiper
10-07-2004, 01:03 PM
Anybody know where to get the white or light brown plastic 10x20 boat storage shed plastic tarp? I bought mine from Costco (Sam's has the same) a little over 4 years ago and now it's tearing and leaking. If possible I just want the top. I drove to 3 different Costco's today and they are "out of season". With the frame, Costco sells for around $169. I've surfed the web to no avail.
Thanks,
Ethan
"Time spent boating is NOT deducted from one's lifespan"

Scream
10-07-2004, 01:08 PM
Hell, why get all fancy, just go to Harbor Freight and buy some blue or silver tarps and have at it. I don't know that I've seen replacements for those portable garage canopies form Costco ever.
Scream, livin life on the cheap...

BarryMac
10-07-2004, 01:16 PM
Anybody know where to get the white or light brown plastic 10x20 boat storage shed plastic tarp? I bought mine from Costco (Sam's has the same) a little over 4 years ago and now it's tearing and leaking. If possible I just want the top. I drove to 3 different Costco's today and they are "out of season". With the frame, Costco sells for around $169. I've surfed the web to no avail.
Thanks,
Ethan
Picked mine up at Costco in Carlsbad, not all of them have it so maybe call around first and make sure before you drive to one and fight to get your parking space.
gjb

mickeyfinn
10-07-2004, 01:23 PM
Try this:
replacements (http://www.aah-canopies.com/repcovfor12x.html)

bilgewiper
10-07-2004, 02:12 PM
Thanks mickyfinn.....you surf the web better than I do!
Ethan

Captain Dan
10-07-2004, 04:14 PM
I just bought one - I bought the original at Costco, same as you, 2 years ago. Visit kingcanopy.com, if you aren't sure on the model, call their toll free number - they sell a lot of them to Costco, they know exactly what you need.
They sell a one-year, for about $50 without shipping, and a three year for about $120 +/-, including shipping.
They come from Costco with a one-year cover, and they last only a little bit longer than that.
Mine was shipped to me a couple of weeks ago - fits great - back in biz... :cool:

racecar.hotshoe
10-07-2004, 04:19 PM
Riverside tent has them to!

moneysucker
10-07-2004, 04:30 PM
Thanks,
Ethan
Pep Boys and Kragan both carry them. And the price is about the same. Less without the sides and back tarps.

Dusty Times
10-07-2004, 06:56 PM
I bought a replacement cover from Overtons this year. Something like fifty bucks????

CEO
10-07-2004, 07:46 PM
Thanks,
Ethan
I was going to buy one of those, but i decieded to go with a real nice one...
13'X35' very heavy duty and total quality, but then there is the price
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1264P1010660-med.JPG