PDA

View Full Version : Has this sh!# gone too far??

eliminatedsprinter
10-07-2004, 01:06 PM
I've seen a lot of hostility in "debates" with Catmandoo, Lake Pirate, and AzDon etc... But have things reached a new low here?

mbrown2
10-07-2004, 01:12 PM
Wow...just did some reading on a couple of threads...there is some funny stuff in here...seperate forum has brought out all the opinions and some good banter..

Back Forty
10-07-2004, 01:38 PM
I have been very quiet on this board until Mickey Spillane (aka. Kak) decide to drop a tasty attack out of nowhere in a fresh thread that had nothing to do with him.
i.e.
Kak sticks his Kak out to be stepped on here... (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59802)
So... I have decided to act like a foaming at the mouth liberal towards him. Baseless attacks, unwarranted falsehoods and general disrespect with emphasis on Kak.
What the Kak doesn't get is that nobody here cares about his behind the computer status. There are many of us here with military backgrounds that have served. I am sure many here have lost friends, shipmates and so on in the line of duty.
No... we're not done with Mr. Kak. He will continue to receive the liberal treatment until it decides to get some respect for the other members around here whether or not they are right or left. I can respect both sides. I can't respect Kak however.
Kak is a gas pumper. He builds bird feeders. I know this person because I have met many like him. Nobody cares about him so he comes here to be heard.
HELLO GAS PUMPER. I'VE GOT YOUR NUMBER.
Furthermore, it's not personal. This is the internet and weakasses like this show up all of the time. It's an easy way for them to be a tuff guy for a minute. If Kak were to openly disrespect an indiviual while working at the gas station like he does here, he would get a lesson in non internet protocol. He knows this and hides here because I'm sure he has already had a lesson or two in his weak past.

MagicMtnDan
10-07-2004, 01:44 PM
Is this thread all about "can't we all just get along?" Why is debate, even heated debate a "bad thing?" What is so troubling to people when two sides don't agree? What's so terrible about name calling - it happens everyday - children mostly do it but adults to it too. While it's not the most civilized approach one can take, it's how some people deal with others when they can't offer up facts or state their opinion clearly.
Polls like this "scare" me because I fear censorship far more than I fear most other things.

Froggystyle
10-07-2004, 02:06 PM
Simple troll. Nothing else. We are duped by this crap regularly.

eliminatedsprinter
10-07-2004, 03:16 PM
Is this thread all about "can't we all just get along?" Why is debate, even heated debate a "bad thing?" What is so troubling to people when two sides don't agree? What's so terrible about name calling - it happens everyday - children mostly do it but adults to it too. While it's not the most civilized approach one can take, it's how some people deal with others when they can't offer up facts or state their opinion clearly.
Polls like this "scare" me because I fear censorship far more than I fear most other things.
LOL :D When I was making this poll I thought of that same line. I was afraid it might sound like that. But no, that's not what I ment. I just wanted to see what everyone thought of these "debates" and see if they were having fun with it or really getting as pissed and upset as some sound.. :idea:

kahanamoko
10-07-2004, 04:18 PM
I actually agree with MagicMtnDan's last post. Amazing.
Froggystyle adds nothing new, which is not new. Troll? Gee, that hurts. Not.
BackDoor, um, BackForty once again shows us just how boring someone posting here can continue to be. I think someone's military background as well as his job can be, but is not necessarily, relevant to certain conversations. Certainly one regarding the current state of the world and the war in Iraq provides ample reason to state that I'm in the military at present and subject to being sent over there. If it happens, I'll go without a peep and do my best. It's all I can say as is true for anyone else in the military. I would have never brought up my occupation as an attorney but some other prick decided that was what he considered to be relevant information. I'm aware of the fact that certain non-lawyers hate lawyers. Nothing new there. I just thought I'd clearly illustrate the stupidity of his generalized comment by pointing out the amazing people that have been lawyers. Did he retract the generalization of attorneys? No. He did attack me for comparing myself to Jefferson, et al, which I never did. Once again showing his stupidity. The deeper and deeper he, and others here, have gotten into this stupidity, makes me laugh. I've shared the emails with some of the secretaries and my co-worker here and they think some of you are pompous boobs. Actually, that would be an insult to boobs, which I like. Most of all, I enjoy watching the tempers of some of these conservative whacko's flare due to the fact that they are apparently not used to being called on their lack of rationality, humility, logic, and intelligence.
I also enjoy adding to the debate conversation which I thought was supposed to be opinions from all sides. Looking at the names of some of the other posts, it's clear that there are far too many right wing nutjobs here. It won't stop me from coming here and joining in on the conversation.

Froggystyle
10-07-2004, 04:32 PM
I've shared the emails with some of the secretaries and my co-worker here and they think some of you are pompous boobs.
He said boobs... hehe.

Jeanyus
10-07-2004, 04:50 PM
I've shared the emails with some of the secretaries and my co-worker here and they think some of you are pompous boobs.
Cat in The Hat, your blow up doll can't read.

kahanamoko
10-07-2004, 04:55 PM
Cat in The Hat, your blow up doll can't read.
What is that noise? Sounds like someone farting. Oh, it's Jeanyus talking again. Perhaps that's why he thinks there's a blow up doll around. The sound of rushing wind as his mouth cheats his ass out of a fart.

Jeanyus
10-07-2004, 04:57 PM
What is that noise? Sounds like someone farting. Oh, it's Jeanyus talking again. Perhaps that's why he thinks there's a blow up doll around. The sound of rushing wind as his mouth cheats his ass out of a fart.
Since you respond to the name Cat in the hat, that means I was right about the pajamas.
Your mommys calling.

steelcomp
10-07-2004, 06:26 PM
Classy, dude. Real classy. You're beginning to slip, showing your real intellect.
BackForty once again shows us just how boring someone posting here can continue to be.
There's the pot calling the kettle black! But you're doing a good job of stirring!! I still say you need that sore under your nose sewn up. It's really nasty and vile.
(awaiting your brilliant come back!)

Tremor Therapy
10-07-2004, 06:34 PM
Hey Dan....and I think we are still friends aren't we?
Isn't the poll exercising the same right of free speech as the one you proclaimed in your fear of the poll? :shift:

Back Forty
10-07-2004, 06:34 PM
BackForty once again shows us just how boring someone posting here can continue to be.
A stellar come back too... :)

Dave C
10-07-2004, 06:35 PM
I still like spam you jerk. Your not going to be the spam police.
BTW you should try it with pineapple, you might like it. :D
Froggystyle adds nothing new, which is not new. Troll? Gee, that hurts. Not.

MagicMtnDan
10-07-2004, 10:20 PM
Hey Dan....and I think we are still friends aren't we?
Isn't the poll exercising the same right of free speech as the one you proclaimed in your fear of the poll? :shift:
Hey A, good to hear from you! I continue to assume we're friends and I thank you for thinking of me that way. :cool:
I am all for freedom of speech and I don't have a problem with the initial post. My concern about this one was that perhaps the idea behind it was to try to reduce the conflicts or worse, take an even stronger stand against the sometimes heated debates here.
I'm a foe of "political correctness" and try to terminate it whenever I can. The first post gave me a whiff of "PC" and that's what I was afraid of (I'd rather have conflict than political correctness).
Hope all is well with you & the family "down south."
Best regards,
-Dan

Tremor Therapy
10-08-2004, 07:11 AM
Hey Dan.....nice to hear from you. The family is doing well, and I do agree with you on the "political correctness" aspect of your argument.....the worse thing to happen to us ever!
Hope to see you at the boat show...take care!
Alan :)

PHX ATC
10-08-2004, 07:31 AM
You two get a room.
Or at least your own forum. :D

OGShocker
10-08-2004, 09:33 AM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: What is that noise? Sounds like someone farting. Oh, it's Jeanyus talking again. Perhaps that's why he thinks there's a blow up doll around. The sound of rushing wind as his mouth cheats his ass out of a fart.
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

HighRoller
10-08-2004, 09:55 AM
It doesn't matter how personal Kahandajobba gets, he's just hiding the fact that he has no factual basis for hating Bush or supporting Kerry. He's just bitter, like all the Democrats. They lost their power, so they got bitter. When their standard MO of attacking, defaming and lying didn't work and they lost AGAIN they got even more bitter. So what do they do? Get more nasty, negative and dishonest. Keep it up, K. The longer you keep spreading your trash around and disregard the facts, the longer we'll have a Republican majority!!

Back Forty
10-08-2004, 10:37 AM
It doesn't matter how personal Kahandajobba gets, he's just hiding the fact that he has no factual basis for hating Bush or supporting Kerry. He's just bitter, like all the Democrats. They lost their power, so they got bitter. When their standard MO of attacking, defaming and lying didn't work and they lost AGAIN they got even more bitter. So what do they do? Get more nasty, negative and dishonest. Keep it up, K.
Exactly. The bitterness thing is across the board with these liberals. I know some people that have become impossible to be around.
Keep it up Kak.

Back Forty
10-08-2004, 11:55 AM
Hey Kakncoworkers, what secretaries...? Are you still showing the other GAS PUMPERS these threads?
Do they have a little television at the filling station so you can watch the debate tonight between selling cigarettes and rubbers... eh GAS PUMPER? :rollside:

Squirtin Thunder
10-08-2004, 01:01 PM
Cat in the Hat,
I see that you have 101 posts. What does that mean???? Is that a 101 ways to show your ass???? You should stop attacking people that have good thoughts. And then look in the mirror and see if you can tell your kids why they should not jump on the peerpresure band wagon. You may not like Bush but he has experience. He has done what he has said he would do. How many times do we have to tell Sadam the stove is hot? Now just because the media does not report it doesn't mean it isn't happening, I mean special opps hunting Alkita. Bush is the front man and gets all the crap that rolls down hill. I spent 6 1/2 yrs US Army Special Opps and I will tell you this when we had a reporter ask us questions we would talk about the quality of our boots. When they obtained special permitts to join us we let them join us at the briefing room when no one was really talking about anything. If they had permision to go out to the field we jumped in and we forgot to bring a shoot. So what you don't know is that you are on the wrong path. I would fallow G.W. Bush into battle at anytime.
**** off
Jim

Squirtin Thunder
10-08-2004, 01:03 PM
BTW- If you want to send some of your sexrataries out for a trip to the river PM me. I will show them a real good time.

Mullet
10-08-2004, 01:05 PM
If you fear censorship so much, how are you a Bush supporter?

Back Forty
10-08-2004, 01:59 PM
HELLO MULLET.
I see the gas pumper has a cousin. I have been waiting for you. Thanks for the unsigned rep chuck.
Lets see if we can figure you out Mullet. Post away and show your true colors CHIEF.
Does this ring a bell... :hammerhea
http://www.buzzle.com/img/articleImages/111317-39.jpg

Mullet
10-08-2004, 02:04 PM
HELLO MULLET.
I see the gas pumper has a cousin. I have been waiting for you. Thanks for the unsigned rep chuck.
Lets see if we can figure you out Mullet. Post away and show your true colors CHIEF.
Does this ring a bell...
http://www.buzzle.com/img/articleImages/111317-39.jpg
Hardly a cousin of any gas pumper, although I do have an uncle who owns a tow truck service.
As far as the "unsigned rep chuck", well cowboy, it wasnt me. I dont do the whole rep thing, I could care less what you really think of me and I couldnt care less if you care what I think. But if it is so important to you, I will send you some positive and sign my name to complete your life.
*edit* I just checked my rep points and I see you gave me negative rep on 10-6 for comments I made on September 25, thinking I gave you the negative.......lol, that is funny stuff man. Why are you wound up about it?
I learned this on another board. Add me to your ignore list. If the rep disappears, it was me that neg'd you. If it doesnt disappear, it wasnt me.
Post away? I already did.
Does that ring a bell? More than likely yes, I hear those things create a tremendous amount of wind.......like you. :) I really crack myself up sometimes.

Back Forty
10-08-2004, 03:24 PM
MULLET....
:)
I'm going to have to retract...
I'm in full liberal attack mode here lately dealing with somebody else...
I'm going to spin some good your way...
:squiggle: :)
I have been "in mode" a little to much.
In a nut shell, I appologize!
Back Forty.

spectratoad
10-08-2004, 04:18 PM
I think the political talk in the entire nation has gone to a new low. The dem's have taken it to the level of a streetfight. There used to be some sort of gentlemens respect but they have resorted to out and out lies and personal smears to get people into the democratic corner.
The dem's live by the, "yeah its not true but if I just say it and the media spreads the lie or distortion it will be taken as fact."
I think there should be some sort of proper conduct. Nothing kills like fact and the Republicans need to start getting those out more because unfortunately I am afraid that most people don't take the time to educate themselves on the facts.
But yes it is fun either way. :hammerhea

Back Forty
10-08-2004, 04:36 PM
There used to be some sort of gentlemens respect but they have resorted to out and out lies and personal smears to get people into the democratic corner.
Exactly.
The gentleman are still around. A gentleman must be able to deal with a ruffiant however. Too bad it's means getting down low for a minute to look the ruffiant in the eye.
Also, the sh*t talkers have been around since the begining of time. Thats what makes the gentleman stand out in each example.
The VP debate was a gentlemans debate in my opinion.
The first pres dabate was taken to a all time low by Kerry however when he avoided answering the moderators questions and instead spent his entire time attacking Bush. I think Kerry interpeted debate as to mean sh*t talkers convention. Bush is a gentleman in my opinion however he was absolutely unprepaired to deal with a delinquent like Kerry or participate in a debate..
I hope the guy is prepared tonight. If not... well I already know how my vote will go and thats all I can do.

Mullet
10-08-2004, 04:44 PM
There used to be some sort of gentlemens respect but they have resorted to out and out lies and personal smears to get people into the democratic corner.
Sincerly,
The swift boaters against Kerry