PDA

View Full Version : Any Nascar fans?

scarabrick2
10-08-2004, 07:19 AM
I'm flying out from Vegas next Thursday for the Race in Charlotte NC.
I got Cold passes so I should have a good time.
I've never been to the east coast area so I'm sure it will be a eye opening.
I hear they have trees there that aren't planted by the landscaper :)
I looked up the rain fall and in one month North Carolina gets around 3" thats a whole year out here in Las Vegas.
Rick

racecar.hotshoe
10-08-2004, 07:24 AM
I'm flying out from Vegas next Thursday for the Race in Charlotte NC.
I got Cold passes so I should have a good time.
I've never been to the east coast area so I'm sure it will be a eye opening.
I hear they have trees there that aren't planted by the landscaper :)
I looked up the rain fall and in one month North Carolina gets around 3" thats a whole year out here in Las Vegas.
RickYou will love it.We raced at charlotte for three years untill we killed four people,Our team didnt do it but it happened,But its a very nice track,And if you have time go north about 75 miles to DEI,The place is great.Have a good time,And tell us about it when you get back,Mark

redneckgirl
10-08-2004, 07:25 AM
Oh ya!!! Have fun :D :D Who's your team... ours is Mark Martin, Little E & Mikey!!!!
RNg

scarabrick2
10-08-2004, 07:33 AM
The CHEVY BOYS ! Dale JR, Harvick,Gordon (Jeff).
Were're also going on a Victory charity ride on Sunday. My brothers Boss is a VP for Nascar. He's setting us up with the ride also the rase cold passes and tickets

THOR
10-08-2004, 07:36 AM
Charlotte is very similar to the LV speedway. I have been to several and they are all fun. Talledega is my favorite though. Phoenix is cool too.

superdave013
10-08-2004, 07:43 AM
wait until you fly in and see all of those bitchen lakes in that area.

vdrivenman
10-08-2004, 07:53 AM
the folks up there talk kinda strange, a drawl , but are very nice peeps.
if you have the time go out and drive the Blue Ridge Parkway and if possible in an open air type vehicle,m/c,jeep or conv.Also Greater Smokie Mt. Natl Park is beautiful.
we personally fell in love with the state. we have a friend who lives in Salisbury on a large lake. he runs his TAH or is runner flat on it.
we wanna move, but property is expensive & jobs are scarce.
but we go back every chane we get.

scarabrick2
10-08-2004, 07:54 AM
Yeh My wife keeps looking up houses in the lake norman area. Cornilous (sp)area. MAn what a housing difference from out here in Vegas. I can live in a 3000 scf house on a 1/2 acre for 275k

Waist Deep
10-08-2004, 08:11 AM
Was a Jr. fan, but it's all gone to his head. Lets See:
I'll cause a caution and announce it on air
I'll race a vet out of the series, get burned and only have to run one lap to get points. BS
I'll screw over Khanes chances and make fun of it.
I'll say Shit on air and say everyone is pickin on me.
I wish Harvick would have kicked his @@@.
Oh BTW, I am a Nascar Fan. Be campin out in Phoenix. What a Party

scarabrick2
10-08-2004, 10:26 AM
just 8 fans?

abraman1326
10-08-2004, 10:55 AM
I am a huge NASCAR fan, have been for as long as I can remember. I am a huge Sr. fan, so I love Dale Jr. I go to Sears Point (Infineon) every year. This coming year, I am going to Vegas too. As of now, I think NASCAR has taken over froim football as my favorite sport. I hope you have a great time in Charlotte. It should be a great race to watch.
BRA

scarabrick2
10-08-2004, 03:17 PM
Keep me in mind when you come out to Vegas. My brother runs the Nascar cafe/ roller coaster at the Sahara

jbtrailerjim
10-08-2004, 03:27 PM
I'm a big Nascar fan. I'm a Kurt Busch fan. The last two year's I've had cold passes for the Vegas race. I'm gonna get them next year also. I can't wait.

H20 Toie
10-08-2004, 03:43 PM
I'm a Nascar fan but not a big fan of some of Nascar's rules.

NashvilleBound
10-08-2004, 06:30 PM
I was at the Talladege 500 last week...does that make me a fan??? Shoot, I had no idea everytime the cars went by I had to stand up. What was that...186 squats???? Too funny.