PDA

View Full Version : Absolutly nothing to do with Boating

Todd969
10-08-2004, 07:51 AM
But I had to share my excitment.
Does anyone else have a gameroom? Well we do. Pool Table, air hockey, Neo Geo 4 slot with 12 carts avail, an orig Ms Pac Man with other games on it ( Donkey Kong, DK jr, Pac Man, Jr pac, Galaga, Dig Dug, Frogger and Galaxian) A pair of Suzuka motorcycles, Daytona sit down twin and my latest an Arcade Legends. This machine is great, over 30 original games from the 80's and 90's.
The exciting part is I was in the first group to receive the brand new sport pack. 27 orig sports games... I've found my kids aren't so tuff when they play games I dominated at their age. Golden Tee all weekend long for me. Since I can't make ADMR.
If anybody has ever thought of getting a real arcade game for home, I have a great connection that I've been using for over 10 years.

mbrown2
10-08-2004, 07:55 AM
Sounds like your gameroom must be the size of Dave and Busters.. :wink: :shift:

Havasu_Dreamin
10-08-2004, 07:57 AM
DAMN! I need to move back to TC and hang out at your place!

Todd969
10-08-2004, 08:09 AM
Sounds like your gameroom must be the size of Dave and Busters.. :wink: :shift:
Not quite, our dettached garage is 24'x22' and the pool table is on our fully covered patio. My friends say it's like Chuck E Cheese without the rat and little kids.

HCS
10-08-2004, 08:11 AM
Another project I have. My air hockey is next to the big block in the living room. :hammer2:

Todd969
10-08-2004, 12:07 PM
Another project I have. My air hockey is next to the big block in the living room. :hammer2:
Engine in the living room? Does that mean the dining table is a hood?

HCS
10-08-2004, 12:18 PM
I was thinking of putting a glass top on it. It should make a goog coffee table. :rolleyes:
I saw a bio on Mario Andretti. He did that with one of his Indy car motors.
Looked pretty cool. :cool:

Ziggy
10-08-2004, 12:30 PM
I was the shit on Asteroids back in the good ol' days...wasted a wad of coins on that game regularly. LOL-Should've put it down on a house instead :cry:

Todd969
10-08-2004, 12:37 PM
I was the shit on Asteroids back in the good ol' days...wasted a wad of coins on that game regularly. LOL-Should've put it down on a house instead :cry:
That's what I'm saying, the legends has that and Deluxe. My kids get so frustrated playing against me.
Check out this link.
http://www.bmigaming.com/arcadelegends.htm

racecar.hotshoe
10-08-2004, 12:51 PM
I was thinking of putting a glass top on it. It should make a goog coffee table. :rolleyes:
I saw a bio on Mario Andretti. He did that with one of his Indy car motors.
Looked pretty cool. :cool:SEEN IT!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-08-2004, 12:57 PM
Galaga is the best!
When is the party??? :)

Todd969
10-08-2004, 01:14 PM
Galaga is the best!
When is the party??? :)
Agreed............. It's my favorite. We have BBQ's often and would love to have one with board members, kinda like a meet and greet. Our house is great for entertaining. I might need to consider proposing this soon.

BarryMac
10-08-2004, 02:24 PM
Ok PM me with an invatation I will make sure that I attend. Can I bring a date??? :D
gjb

OGShocker
10-08-2004, 02:27 PM
Agreed............. It's my favorite. We have BBQ's often and would love to have one with board members, kinda like a meet and greet. Our house is great for entertaining. I might need to consider proposing this soon.
I might have to stop by on my way home. :220v:

HCS
10-08-2004, 02:38 PM
SEEN IT!
That guys house is the shit isn't it? I thought that was nothing short of
bitchen.

Todd969
10-08-2004, 08:21 PM
Sounds like there's some interest. Need to find a saturday in the near future and do this I think.

Debbolas
10-08-2004, 08:27 PM
I KICKED BUTT at that GAME!
At all the bars, I beat all the guys!
LOL :clover:
We are thinking about buying an air hockey table, but don't have a place for it.....
BTW, have you seen the guys that drag those tires home from the nascar races? I always think they walk in the door, saying.."Honey, this is our new coffee table" LOL ;)

copper
10-08-2004, 09:24 PM
Used to have what we called the "EVIL ROOM" because it would do evil things when a guy had to get up early the next morning to go to work. Sold that place. Now that we are living at the river full time we are going to build another EVIL ROOM under the car port with the pool table, dart boards, bar, refrigerator, stereo and all the other bullshiet stuff. We'll even let Pete come over to do the wild thing with Xena. :supp: :supp: :supp: