PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter!

OGShocker
10-08-2004, 01:46 PM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0739314009.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
My wife bought me this book to listen to on my way into work. I highly recommend it. Her insight and wit is fantastic.

Steve 1
10-08-2004, 02:59 PM
Plus she is good looking!

Dr. Eagle
10-08-2004, 03:11 PM
Yep, I think she is quite the hottie... :D

spectratoad
10-08-2004, 04:09 PM
She is pretty cool. All that and brains too. :wink:

Dr. Eagle
10-08-2004, 04:11 PM
She was great on Hannity and Colmes the other night... she can shut down Colmes and you can tell he REALLY doesn't like her. :sqeyes:

steelcomp
10-08-2004, 04:32 PM
Ann Colter is an icon of "liberal, come to your sences". If I remember correctly, she was the head of the NOW, (Nat'l Organization of Women) and was a FLAMING women's lib man hating liberal, but she had (has) the brains to see the light, and although still somewhat liberal in her idology, is a strong whitness to the truth of what the libs are trying to do to this country. I really like listening to her, and yeah, she's a doll! Her book is definately a good read.
Dr Eagle, good to hear from you!! :D Sorry you weren't around to enjoy the "trading of opinions" with Mr. Kahanamoko. I'm sure he'll be back.
steel

steelcomp
10-08-2004, 04:37 PM
She is pretty cool. All that and brains too. :wink:
Spectratoad...I like your avatar....did three years on a Blackhawk.

spectratoad
10-08-2004, 06:39 PM
That is my Medevac unit here in Nevada when they were in Afghanistan a year or so ago.
Where were you at and what unit? My brother was with the 160th (CH47)

steelcomp
10-08-2004, 09:19 PM
That is my Medevac unit here in Nevada when they were in Afghanistan a year or so ago.
Where were you at and what unit? My brother was with the 160th (CH47)
I was lucky enough to have enlisted during peace time. I was in AIT when we went into Greneda. I stayed stateside and flew VIP's and diplomats up and down the eastern seabord. Pentagon, Langley, etc. 2nd Staff and Faculty Co, Ft. Eustis, VA. Did a lot of instruction on Blackhawk mechanical systems. Had a maintenance team of about 6 guys. We worked on everything rotor. Also did military crash investigation and analysis, which partnered with some civilian FAA investigations as well.
Ah yes...the Shithook. Only helicopter that can have a mid air collision with itself! :cool:

10-08-2004, 09:24 PM
Gentlemen....I want to personally thank you for your service to this country.... And I think Ann Coulter is hot.

steelcomp
10-08-2004, 09:37 PM
Gentlemen....I want to personally thank you for your service to this country.... And I think Ann Coulter is hot.
My pleasure! :D

HighRoller
10-09-2004, 03:54 AM
My dream threesome is me, Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham....if you've ever been to Laura's website and seen the pic of her in the NY shirt you'd agree...

MagicMtnDan
10-09-2004, 06:03 AM
My dream threesome is me, Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham....if you've ever been to Laura's website and seen the pic of her in the NY shirt you'd agree...
Two more reasons why I admit to liking HighRoller :D

HighRoller
10-09-2004, 10:15 AM
Two more reasons why I admit to liking HighRoller :D
SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........Don't say things like that out loud Dan. It might ruin your reputation :notam:

steelcomp
10-09-2004, 10:22 AM
SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........Don't say things like that out loud Dan. It might ruin your reputation :notam:
I'm thinkin he wants to get in w/ you and make it a foursome! :eek: :eek: :cool:

burbanite
10-10-2004, 03:41 PM
Yep, I think she is quite the hottie... :D
And a gun owner to boot...

Schiada76
10-11-2004, 01:55 PM
Ann Colter is an icon of "liberal, come to your sences". If I remember correctly, she was the head of the NOW, (Nat'l Organization of Women) and was a FLAMING women's lib man hating liberal, but she had (has) the brains to see the light, and although still somewhat liberal in her idology, is a strong whitness to the truth of what the libs are trying to do to this country. I really like listening to her, and yeah, she's a doll! Her book is definately a good read.
Dr Eagle, good to hear from you!! :D Sorry you weren't around to enjoy the "trading of opinions" with Mr. Kahanamoko. I'm sure he'll be back.
steel
You're thinking of Tammy Bruce.

OGShocker
10-11-2004, 02:03 PM
That's right. Ann is Butch, but not a lesbian. :wink:

steelcomp
10-11-2004, 06:13 PM
Yup...I stand corrected. Thank you. :wink: :cool:

ROZ
10-11-2004, 10:03 PM
I'd like to see her bonus feature ;) :cool:

spectratoad
10-12-2004, 07:00 AM
I was lucky enough to have enlisted during peace time. I was in AIT when we went into Greneda. I stayed stateside and flew VIP's and diplomats up and down the eastern seabord. Pentagon, Langley, etc. 2nd Staff and Faculty Co, Ft. Eustis, VA. Did a lot of instruction on Blackhawk mechanical systems. Had a maintenance team of about 6 guys. We worked on everything rotor. Also did military crash investigation and analysis, which partnered with some civilian FAA investigations as well.
Ah yes...the Shithook. Only helicopter that can have a mid air collision with itself! :cool:
Otherwise known as "two palm trees F*&%ing a banana" :p

spectratoad
10-12-2004, 07:02 AM
My honor and pleasure.....and will do it as long as I can. :rollside:

kahanamoko
10-13-2004, 12:08 AM
Plus she is good looking!
Now I see the problem! You are blind as well as dumb. That ignorant and ill-informed bitch is the real horse face.

steelcomp
10-13-2004, 05:52 AM
Now I see the problem! You are blind as well as dumb. That ignorant and ill-informed bitch is the real horse face.
You mean like your mother?

kahanamoko
10-14-2004, 01:35 PM
You mean like your mother?
No, more like your boyfriend.

Red Eye
10-14-2004, 01:37 PM
Speaking of horse face, how is that horse faced jackass of a democratic candidate doing?

kahanamoko
10-14-2004, 01:49 PM
Speaking of horse face, how is that horse faced jackass of a democratic candidate doing?
Why don't you put your assinine comment on a string that is relevant to your stupid opinion and not one about Ann Coulter. I'm sure you can find a few dozen that will fit your opinon.

Steve 1
10-14-2004, 02:28 PM
Kook you are like some dog crap on a shoe that needs wiped off.

Red Eye
10-14-2004, 02:33 PM
Why don't you put your assinine comment on a string that is relevant to your stupid opinion and not one about Ann Coulter. I'm sure you can find a few dozen that will fit your opinon.
You might want to look up the word hypocrisy. WTF does your comment about her being horse faced have anything to do w/ her book. As for my assinine comment (IYO) how about you take it and shove it up you liberal ass.
Now I feel better.

kahanamoko
10-14-2004, 05:04 PM
You might want to look up the word hypocrisy. WTF does your comment about her being horse faced have anything to do w/ her book. As for my assinine comment (IYO) how about you take it and shove it up you liberal ass.
Now I feel better.
Why don't you look at the title of this string. Let me help: "Ann Coulter". Period. Not, "Ann Coulter's book". Therefore, my comment about "Ann Coulter", did fit into this string. And it was in response to an earlier comment from someone needing glasses that thought she looked good. It also incorporated a humorous reference to other comments on other strings about Kerry and Kerry's daughter being horse faced. I figured since the comment came from another conservative republican and so many of you frequent all of these strings so you can hear each other agreeing with yourselves you would know that. Since I'm not a liberal, I don't have a liberal ass. I do however hope you have a size 13 asshole because I'd be happy to drive my boot directly up yours.

steelcomp
10-14-2004, 07:56 PM
Why don't you look at the title of this string. Let me help: "Ann Coulter". Period. Not, "Ann Coulter's book". Therefore, my comment about "Ann Coulter", did fit into this string. And it was in response to an earlier comment from someone needing glasses that thought she looked good. It also incorporated a humorous reference to other comments on other strings about Kerry and Kerry's daughter being horse faced. I figured since the comment came from another conservative republican and so many of you frequent all of these strings so you can hear each other agreeing with yourselves you would know that. Since I'm not a liberal, I don't have a liberal ass. I do however hope you have a size 13 asshole because I'd be happy to drive my boot directly up yours.
The author of the post clearly cited the subject as Ann Coulter's book you dumb ass. And like you've never hijacked a thread before you f**kin liberal hypocrite!
Loosing big time!!!!

steelcomp
10-14-2004, 08:21 PM
The author of the post clearly cited the subject as Ann Coulter's book you dumb ass. And like you've never hijacked a thread before you f**kin liberal hypocrite!
Loosing big time!!!!
kakapeepee wrote:
Don't mind a healthy discussion on opinions and would prefer to keep things civil. At this point, it appears there are too many people here that don't know how to have a civil discussion about the FACTS.
BTW mr high and mighty, what excuse do you have for coming on this post and without provokation of any sort, spout off with a disgusting insult like you did about someone who is a LOT more successful and has a LOT more recognition than you ever will? (Pure jealousy, I'd say) I hear you complaining all the time on these threads of not having an intelligent debate to work with, and you just come on here and spew vial insults for no reason.
The real you...in a nut shell.
You're a looser by every definition.

bordsmnj
10-14-2004, 08:47 PM
No, more like your boyfriend.
well, as much as i'd love to bash this cock sucker into next week it will do no good. you can't talk to a liberal reguardless of what the book may or may not say. POS like kakaboy only know how to spout off just like kerry. they make no sence and only got a line of bullshit to offer. it's discusting. so i'm off to work now doing another 10-12 hour shift tonight. i'm going to keep as much of that overtime as i can.and you pansy assed liberal pussies can blow me don't wait for kerry to get into office to carry out your fantasies. i'm talking to you kkakakboy.you know live on my ignore list. ha ha i get the last word! BITCH!

kahanamoko
10-15-2004, 11:44 AM
well, as much as i'd love to bash this cock sucker into next week it will do no good. you can't talk to a liberal reguardless of what the book may or may not say. POS like kakaboy only know how to spout off just like kerry. they make no sence and only got a line of bullshit to offer. it's discusting. so i'm off to work now doing another 10-12 hour shift tonight. i'm going to keep as much of that overtime as i can.and you pansy assed liberal pussies can blow me don't wait for kerry to get into office to carry out your fantasies. i'm talking to you kkakakboy.you know live on my ignore list. ha ha i get the last word! BITCH!
Bold words from a man stupid enough to buy an Aftershock. I personally have seen the hulls on two of these pieces of shit break. One broke right in two jumping a wake.
I have no fear of you. But since you live so close, why not give me your phone number. I can call you. We can get together. And you can give it your best shot "bashing" me.

eliminatedsprinter
10-15-2004, 01:45 PM
Bold words from a man stupid enough to buy an Aftershock. I personally have seen the hulls on two of these pieces of shit break. One broke right in two jumping a wake.
I have no fear of you. But since you live so close, why not give me your phone number. I can call you. We can get together. And you can give it your best shot "bashing" me.
Hmmm, I've noticed that the only time you ever talk about boats on this forum is to insult those that belong to the people you argue with. :idea:
Why is that??? Do you think it is origional, because you don't see others doing it here (other than some who have made a few Bayliner jokes). Did it not dawn on you that there is a minimum level of class and etiquette on these boards. The people here on these boards put a lot of effort and expence into their boats and until you came along, I never really heard someone directly and seriously slam another's boat on these forums. I guess you should feel proud, because you have set a new low standard of conduct for the Hot Boat Forums.... :notam: :chi: :messedup:
P.S. We know you are not a fan of Ann Coulter. I'm guessing you are not much of a fan of Dale Carnegie either. ;)

Ducatista
10-15-2004, 02:16 PM
I'd like to be the meat in an Ann Coulter/Laura Ingraham sandwich!
http://www.lauraingraham.com/public/images/LauraPic4.jpghttp://www.townhall.com/acimgs/webimages/annblack_tb.jpg

Schiada76
10-15-2004, 02:32 PM
Read Ann's book "Treason". Exposes the liberals for the true communists they are. After the Soviet Union collapsed (due to CONSERVATIVE efforts) a lot of information on communist infiltration and spying in this country became public knowledge. McCarthy is PROVEN right time and time again. The filthy liberal scum (like kakakook) tried to attack the author and the book not by disputing any of the facts but by claiming since the "footnotes" were actually in the back of the booik they were not "footnotes". Like that means they are therefore not factual. Twisted lodgic that only a filthy liberal can understand.
All lberals are scum and by being liberal...........DE facto liars.
Fu ck you kakakook crawl back up that fat pigs ass where you belong. :D

Seadog
10-15-2004, 04:43 PM
There is a problem with the title of the book. It assumes that you can talk to a liberal, which would be the same as expecting a one year old to hold an intelligent conversation. I suppose if you talked real slow and tune out the babbling, but I'd rather talk to my dog. He at least can learn.

kahanamoko
10-16-2004, 11:46 PM
[QUOTE=Ducatista]I'd like to be the meat in an Ann Coulter/Laura Ingraham sandwich!/QUOTE]
Dude, you need to get out more often. These two "women" (and I use the term losely in their case) are ugly. Period.

Steve 1
10-17-2004, 05:43 AM
Nothing here time to go.

kahanamoko
10-17-2004, 08:52 AM
Nothing here time to go.
As in nothing between his ears I think.

Steve 1
10-17-2004, 08:58 AM
Just a nobody let"s move on.