PDA

View Full Version : Hey Debbolas!

FMluvswater
10-08-2004, 02:32 PM
Have you seen this yet? I saw what was on the T-shirt and thought of you immediately. :) (please don't kill me Scream :D )
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/ob.jpg

Dr. Eagle
10-08-2004, 03:58 PM
Have you seen this yet? I saw what was on the T-shirt and thought of you immediately. :) (please don't kill me Scream :D )
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/ob.jpg
Uh-oh....
here comes scream!!!
http://home.t-online.de/home/bullitt667/smilies/data/uglystartrek.gif

ahhell
10-08-2004, 04:31 PM
Scream is pretty durable, i think he'll weather this storm :boxingguy
Orlando Bloom..is that a Florida Flower???? J/K Debbo..........rock on Leggolas...fag!!!
still J/k

Debbolas
10-08-2004, 07:08 PM
omg!!
I totally have NEVER seen that!?!
I just bought a Lord of The Rings poster for my classroom. As I sit here typing this, my Orlando Bloom autographed photo is hanging above me :D
Scream is an understanding and patient man :clover:
I have seen "throws" with Pirates of the Carribean at Hot Topic. I got my Legolas air freshner there :D :D

Dr. Eagle
10-08-2004, 08:33 PM
omg!!
I just bought a Lord of The Rings poster for my classroom. As I sit here typing this, my Orlando Bloom autographed photo is hanging above me :D
I have seen "throws" with Pirates of the Carribean at Hot Topic. I got my Legolas air freshner there :D :D
Check out the posters on the bedroom wall where Kerry and Edwards are in bed on the DC link I posted. There is an Orlando and I think a leonardo dicaprio poster on the wall.. :D

Scream
10-08-2004, 08:41 PM
Check out the posters on the bedroom wall where Kerry and Edwards are in bed on the DC link I posted. There is an Orlando and I think a leonardo dicaprio poster on the wall.. :D
Ok, I just looked, it's Orlando and guess who else...Justin Timberlake...EEEWWWW!!!!!
Why is it most homo's (no offense to the fairer folk of course) have pics of a few famous "boys" and alway a pic of Barbara Striesand and Marilyn Monroe...
These pretty boys don't worry me, I'm a hard body...well I used to be a hard body...well I wanted to be a hard body...screw it...they're girly men and I can whoop 'em anyday
Scream

Debbolas
10-08-2004, 08:45 PM
Ok, I just looked, it's Orlando and guess who else...Justin Timberlake...EEEWWWW!!!!!
Why is it most homo's (no offense to the fairer folk of course) have pics of a few famous "boys" and alway a pic of Barbara Striesand and Marilyn Monroe...
These pretty boys don't worry me, I'm a hard body...well I used to be a hard body...well I wanted to be a hard body...screw it...they're girly men and I can whoop 'em anyday
Scream
uh, YOU GO HONEY!!! :D :clover:
(was Orlando REALLY on the wall in that caroon? I am sooooo sad) :confused:

FMluvswater
10-08-2004, 11:18 PM
omg!!
I take it you like? :D ... :cool: You're welcome and thanks for the chicklet too btw that was a nice lil surprise :) .