PDA

View Full Version : What your car says about you...

Krazy K
10-08-2004, 04:47 PM
What your car says about you
Acura Integra - I have always wanted to own the Buick of sports cars
Acura Legend - I'm too bland for German cars
Audi 90 - I enjoy putting out engine fires
Buick Park Avenue - I am older than 34 of the 50 states
Cadillac Eldorado - I am a very good Mary Kay salesperson
Chevrolet Camaro - I enjoy beating up people
Chevrolet Chevette - I like seeing people's reactions when I tell them I have a 'Vette
Chevrolet Corvette - I'm in a mid-life crisis
Chevrolet Cavalier - Absolute LEGEND!
Chevrolet El Camino - I am leading a militia to overthrow the government
Chrysler Cordoba - I dig the rich Corinthian leather
Dodge Dart - I teach third grade special education and I voted for Eisenhower
Dodge Daytona - I delivered pizza for four years to get this car
Ford Explorer - I will not be caught dead in a mini van
Ford Mustang - I slow down to 85 in school zones
Ford Crown Victoria - I enjoy having people slow to 55 mph and change lanes when I pull up behind them.
Geo Storm - I will start the 11th grade in the fall.
Geo Tracker - I will start the 12th grade in the fall.
Honda del Sol - I have always said, half a convertible is better than no convertible at all
Honda Civic - I have just graduated and have no credit
Honda Accord - I lack any originality and am basically a lemming.
Infiniti Q45 - I am a physician with 17 malpractice suits pending.
Isuzu Impulse - I do not give a damn about J.D. Power or his reports.
Jaguar XJ6 - I am so rich I will pay 60K for a car that is in the shop 280 days per year.
Kia Sephia - I learned nothing from the failure of Daihatsu Corp.
Lincoln Town Car - I live for bingo and covered dish suppers
Mercedes 500SL - I will beat you up if you ask me for an autograph
Mercedes 560SEL - I have a daughter named Bitsy and a son named Cole
Mazda Miata - I do not fear being decapitated by an eighteen-wheeler
MGB - I am dating a mechanic
Mitsubishi Diamante - I don't know what it means either
Nissan 300ZX - I have yet to complete my divorce proceedings.
Oldsmobile Cutlass - I just stole this car and I'm going to make a fortune off the parts
Peugeot 505 Diesel - I am on the EPA's Ten Most Wanted List
Plymouth Neon - I sincerely enjoy doing the Macarena
Pontiac Trans AM - I have a switchblade in my sock
Porsche 914 - I am dating big haired women that otherwise would be inaccessible to me
Rolls Royce Silver Shadow - I think Pat Buchanon is a tad bit too liberal
Toyota Camry - I am still in the closet
Volkswagon Cabriolet - I am out of the closet
Volkswagon Beetle - I still watch Partridge Family reruns
Volkswagon Microbus - I am tripping right now
Volvo 740 Wagon - I am frightened of my wife

JetBoatRich
10-08-2004, 04:55 PM
What about those of us who drive a truck :D

Dr. Eagle
10-08-2004, 04:59 PM
What about those of us who drive a truck :D
Please see Chevrolet El Camino... :eek: :cool:

H20 Toie
10-08-2004, 05:03 PM
What about an H2

Some Kind Of Monster
10-08-2004, 05:13 PM
Howabout a Saturn? I have a friend that drives a Saturn.

Debbolas
10-08-2004, 07:18 PM
Uh, my really good friend drives a RED Navigator..............what does that say about her? :jawdrop:

Ziggy
10-08-2004, 07:28 PM
Uh, my really good friend drives a RED Navigator..............what does that say about her? :jawdrop:
She has a big gas bill every 400 miles :p :D

ahhell
10-08-2004, 07:29 PM
CANT SAY IN PUBLIC, BUT I BET HER HUSBAND IS NOT ON LINE RIGHT NOW...
wait...sweet,caring, concerned about groceries...and her husbands best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:jawdrop: :D :D :D

ahhell
10-08-2004, 07:31 PM
Chevy Camaro...I cant afford anything else!
just kidding, its the "collector car"

RVR Family
10-08-2004, 07:33 PM
What about an Excursion???

Debbolas
10-08-2004, 07:43 PM
CANT SAY IN PUBLIC, BUT I BET HER HUSBAND IS NOT ON LINE RIGHT NOW...
wait...sweet,caring, concerned about groceries...and her husbands best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:jawdrop: :D :D :D
What are YOU sucking up for!!!
:D :clover: :D
He just got on.................

Debbolas
10-08-2004, 07:44 PM
She has a big gas bill every 400 miles :p :D
Yeah, Ziggy, I wanted a BMW, but was outvoted :idea:

Ziggy
10-08-2004, 08:02 PM
Yeah, Ziggy, I wanted a BMW, but was outvoted :idea:
What ever happened to "the wife always gets what she wants"? :D It does make sense for the need he has though

Keithb87
10-08-2004, 08:04 PM
Howabout a Saturn? I have a friend that drives a Saturn.
You are Blond , Dingy, and your parents don't want you to travel far.. :)

Debbolas
10-08-2004, 08:05 PM
What ever happened to "the wife always gets what she wants"? :D It does make sense for the need he has though
Every Wife But Me!
(LOL :wink: look at my boat though)

Mrs. casean
10-08-2004, 08:07 PM
Funny how our friends drive these cars :D lol

Debbolas
10-08-2004, 08:09 PM
K
I confess, I drive the red navigator. I LOVE my car, but have been looking at the cool little convertables lately (my own little mid life crisis....... :D )

Mrs. casean
10-08-2004, 08:11 PM
K
I confess, I drive the red navigator. I LOVE my car, but have been looking at the cool little convertables lately (my own little mid life crisis....... :D )
hehehe... I knew it was you... lol... Too bad I can't say my really good friend drives a corvette or a BMW! I WISH... someday... I can dream...

Ziggy
10-08-2004, 08:11 PM
Every Wife But Me!
(LOL :wink: look at my boat though)
True, true, I was gonna mention your boat...good thing you had a say, you'd never had met us in that Bayliner he was craving :D :cry: :D (j/k Scream)

Debbolas
10-08-2004, 08:13 PM
True, true, I was gonna mention your boat...good thing you had a say, you'd never had met us in that Bayliner he was craving :D :cry: :D (j/k Scream)
Oh, are YOU going to get it....I was actually pretty happy in our 19ft SeaRay. I could launch that boat off the trailer, put it back on. Gas it up, dock it....I could do everything with that boat (sigh) But I really LOVE our new boat, it is so pretty and big. I just don't have the "hang" of it yet. Matt is an awesome driver. At Gasoline Alley......he backed in, between two other boats. (wow) I just need more practice :wink:

Mrs. casean
10-08-2004, 08:15 PM
Oh, are YOU going to get it....I was actually pretty happy in our 19ft SeaRay. I could launch that boat off the trailer, put it back on. Gas it up, dock it....I could do everything with that boat (sigh) But I really LOVE our new boat, it is so pretty and big. I just don't have the "hang" of it yet. Matt is an awesome driver. At Gasoline Alley......he backed in, between two other boats. (wow) I just need more practice :wink:
You go girl :D lol

Debbolas
10-08-2004, 08:16 PM
You go girl :D lol
Do you drive your boat?

Ziggy
10-08-2004, 08:20 PM
Oh, you'll get it, Jan does all the launching and loading of the boat and I do the stressful trailer backing :shift:
BTW-I did say Bayliner cuz I knew you had a Searay ;) Seems like you guys did a complete shift of water activities, wasn't it because one of you couldn't take the rocking/fishing gig anymore?

Debbolas
10-08-2004, 08:22 PM
I had a spinal fusion a few years ago (3 levels) Ask Mandy about my scar! :sqeyes:
Matt just pretty much had a mid life SCREAMING crisis and we bought our new Kachina! :clover:
(NOT that I am complaining) :idea:

Ziggy
10-08-2004, 08:27 PM
I had a spinal fusion a few years ago (3 levels) Ask Mandy about my scar! :sqeyes:
Matt just pretty much had a mid life SCREAMING crisis and we bought our new Kachina! :clover:
(NOT that I am complaining) :idea:
Ouch :supp: ...sure seems like you have recovered from that nicely.
And what a crisis it was with a great outcome.
Gotta go check RRL and see who's gonna win the Tix I'm giving away..30 minutes to go :D

Todd969
10-08-2004, 08:32 PM
What about an Excursion???
Since I also have one I would guess
Ford Excursion - I don't care what you need, I need gas.

MsDrmr
10-08-2004, 10:40 PM
"WATCH OUT" :D

Some Kind Of Monster
10-08-2004, 10:48 PM
You are Blond , Dingy, and your parents don't want you to travel far.. :)
I was hoping you would catch that. That car is going to blow up before she takes it in to get it fixed. Guess who she takes it to to have it fixed. :rolleyes:

Some Kind Of Monster
10-08-2004, 10:51 PM
Hey Keith,
What's it mean when you own a Honda?

moneysucker
10-08-2004, 11:06 PM
I have a hard time finding one that can hold the boat at the launch ramp while I get the truck. and then put the boat on the trailer and wipe it down. I had one that was sitting on the side of the boat instead of keeping it off the rocks and leaned back to give herself a nice large Basset tattoo across her back. Whined the rest of the weekend. Sucked. Haven't seen her since.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-09-2004, 09:25 AM
Chevrolet Camaro - I enjoy beating up people
That's funny. I'm the only one in the family NOT taking martial arts. Maybe I should.

Krazy K
10-09-2004, 02:04 PM
Wow, lots of answers!! I just found it on zccw.org (Z Car Club of Washington) I didn't think about updating it to include trucks and SUV's. :cool: