PDA

View Full Version : Mrs. John Kerry...the traitor she is....

steelcomp
10-08-2004, 08:51 PM
Following is a brief backround on Mrs. John Kerry. This is what you Kerry supporters are asking for in a First Traitor. BTW, if you're not for Bush, you're for Kerry. You can't hide in the middle, here, because not voting is a no vote for Bush, which is a vote for Kerry. Here's what your NO vote supports:
Maria Teresa Thiersten Simoes-Ferreira Heinz Kerry. Married Senator Kerry in 1995. She only took his name eighteen months ago and she is an "interesting" paradox of conflicts.
If you thought John Kerry was scary, he doesn't hold a candle to his wife! Maria Teresa Thiersten Simoes-Ferreira Heinz Kerry was born in Mozambique, the daughter of a Portuguese physician, was educated in Switzerland and South Africa. Fluent in five languages, she was working as a United Nat ions interpreter in Geneva in the mid-60's when she met a "handsome" young American, H. John Heinz, III, who worked at a bank in Geneva. He told her his family was "in the food business."
They were married in 1966 and returned to Pittsburgh where his family ran the giant H. J. Heinz food company. He was elected to the US House of Representatives in 1971, and in 1976 he was elected to the first of three terms in the United States Senate. A Republican, he wrote a burning diatribe against some of the causes backed by young House member John Kerry.)
Several years later, in 1991, he was killed when his plane collided with a Sun Oil Company helicopter over a Philadelphia suburb. The senator, his pilot and copilot, and both of Sun's helicopter pilots were killed. He was survived by his wife, Teresa, and their three young sons. Four years later, having inherited Heinz's $500 million fortune, she married Senator John Forbes Kerry, the liberal then-junior senator from Massachusetts. She became a registered Democrat and the process of her radicalization was set in motion.
Heinz Kerry is not shy about telling people that she required Kerry to sign a prenuptial agreement before they were married. John Kerry may not have check writing privileges on the Heinz catsup and pickle fortune, but he is certainly a willing and uncomplaining beneficiary of it.
A lot of hard-earned money, made through many years of hawking catsup, mustard, and pickles has fallen into the hands of two people who despise successful entrepreneurship and who believe in the confiscatory redistribution of wealth.
So how does Mrs. Heinz Kerry spend John Heinz's money?
Just one example: According to the G2 Bulletin, an online intelligence newsletter of WorldNetDaily, in the years between 1995-2001 she gave more than $4 million to an organization called the Tides Foundation. And what does the Tides Foundation do with John Heinz's money?
They support numerous antiwar groups, including Ramsey Clark's International Action Center. Clark has offered to defend Saddam Hussein when he's tried.
They support the Democratic Justice Fund, a joint venture of the Tides Foundation and billionaire hate-monger George Soros. The Democratic Justice Fund seeks to ease restrictions on Muslim immigration from "terrorist" states.
They support the Council for American-Islamic Relations, whose leaders are known to have close ties to the t errorist group, Hamas.
They support the National Lawyers Guild, organized as a communist front during the Cold War era. One of their attorneys, Lynne Stewart, has been arrested for helping a client, Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, communicate with terror cells in Egypt. He is the convicted mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
They support the "Barrio Warriors," a radical Hispanic group whose primary goal is to return all of Arizona, California, New Mexico, and Texas to Mexico.
These are but a few of the radical groups that benefit, through the anonymity provided by the Tides Foundation, from the generosity of our would-be first lady, the wealthy widow of Republican senator Jo hn Heinz, and now the wife of the Democratic senator who aspires to be the 44th President of the United States.
Aiding and supporting our enemies is not good for America, regardless of your political views.
If voters will open their eyes, educate themselves and see the real Teresa Heinz Kerry, they will not appreciate her position as ultra rich fairy godmother of the radical left. They will not want to imagine her laying her head on a pillow each night inches away from the President of the United States.
Hopefully they love this country enough to decide that the only way these two will ever be allowed into the White House is with an engraved invitation in hand.
Instead of deleting this, pass it on. Let everyone know these people are unfit to represent this great nation. The uninformed will never hear the truth from the press, who wants Kerry elected!
Those who buy the Kerry facade, beware what you vote for - - - you may regret that you got it!
In God We Trust

Mrs.Copper
10-08-2004, 09:27 PM
They are both traitors! You've explained her.....his traitorous actions were in the early 70's when he turned on his fellow Vietnam Vets. Eff them both :angry2:

MagicMtnDan
10-09-2004, 06:07 AM
If there ever was a presidential election that must involve considering the wives of the candidates this is it.
Why doesn't that way wacko woman drop the "Heinz" from her name?! I find it incredible that she just doesn't go by the Kerry surname. Why does she feel the need to continue using it? If you think it's unimportant you don't know the half of it. That woman will embarrass this country like no President's wife ever has, if the two Johns are elected.
Just say no to the Ketchup lady and her boy toy!

bigq
10-09-2004, 07:19 AM
She is a nut ball! :hammer2:
Can you imagine her talking and meeting with foreign leaders? :220v:
Maybe she only talks down to Americans. :yuk:
She has no class in my book no matter where her money goes or how mush she has, she still needs a good BITCH SLAP!!!!!!!!!! :yuk:

Highlimit9000
10-09-2004, 08:46 AM
It's Amazin that all of you are from California with the same position! I guess Its Too Bad all your Electorial Votes will be headin to Kerry though!

steelcomp
10-09-2004, 09:27 AM
It's Amazin that all of you are from California with the same position! I guess Its Too Bad all your Electorial Votes will be headin to Kerry though!
What's your point?

Forkin' Crazy
10-09-2004, 09:44 AM
Yea, I saw that.
I am now officially boycotting the Heinz Corp.
Like it will do any good. :(

Highlimit9000
10-09-2004, 10:43 AM
What's your point?
It was pretty obvious, But if you need an explanation here it is. With Such a Democratic State, getting 5 or 6 points of view that are the same is Amazing. As far as Electoral Votes, there isn't a snowball's chance of Bush Taking California! That's my point?

steelcomp
10-09-2004, 11:25 AM
It was pretty obvious, But if you need an explanation here it is. With Such a Democratic State, getting 5 or 6 points of view that are the same is Amazing. As far as Electoral Votes, there isn't a snowball's chance of Bush Taking California! That's my point?
So?

MagicMtnDan
10-09-2004, 12:16 PM
It's why the founding fathers instituted the electoral college. 9 states have about 50% of the US population. In an election based only on the majority vote, the politicians could ignore 40 states and still win.
So the majority of the voters in the state of Kah-lee-forn-yah will continue voting to the left. We deal with it and continue to cast our votes in the opposite direction.
What about NV? How will it vote?

Highlimit9000
10-09-2004, 01:13 PM
It's why the founding fathers instituted the electoral college. 9 states have about 50% of the US population. In an election based only on the majority vote, the politicians could ignore 40 states and still win.
So the majority of the voters in the state of Kah-lee-forn-yah will continue voting to the left. We deal with it and continue to cast our votes in the opposite direction.
What about NV? How will it vote?
Dead Heat as of now! The one big issue out here is the Nuclear Dump that we have been dealt. If you are not familiar its called, "Yucca Mountain".
I am personally in favor of sending it to Crawford Texas! I would hate to see my KIDS-KIDS grow up with 11 fingers and toes! The scientific evidanace has not convinced me it is safe yet. We got dealt it because the lack of Population and votes needed to stop it years ago. Plus others view Nevada as a barin ugly desert wasteland. Kind of like the beaches of California. Now since so much money has been spent, they are pretty committed. Good future planning huh! Send it 90 miles away from the Fastest growing city in the Nation, and even closer to the Western US Majority Water Supply which includes California.

MagicMtnDan
10-09-2004, 03:25 PM
Dead Heat as of now! The one big issue out here is the Nuclear Dump that we have been dealt. If you are not familiar its called, "Yucca Mountain".
I am personally in favor of sending it to Crawford Texas! I would hate to see my KIDS-KIDS grow up with 11 fingers and toes! The scientific evidanace has not convinced me it is safe yet. We got dealt it because the lack of Population and votes needed to stop it years ago. Plus others view Nevada as a barin ugly desert wasteland. Kind of like the beaches of California. Now since so much money has been spent, they are pretty committed. Good future planning huh! Send it 90 miles away from the Fastest growing city in the Nation, and even closer to the Western US Majority Water Supply which includes California.
Yeah, I feel for you (not really). Sorry but EVERYONE believes things are better NIMBY (Not In My BackYard).
The problem isn't where it is but that it exists and the world hasn't found a better way to deal with it.

Cas
10-09-2004, 04:29 PM
speaking of Mrs Kerry, I wonder how much of this is true?
Subject: John Kerry's Wife - Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 08:52:19 -0500 - Message:
I don't know what your political affiliation is, but whatever, if this is true it should be publicized to the American public. John Kerry's Wife. Do you find it strange that Kerry's wife is never with him? Do you find it strange that you never hear anything about her? This may be why! As time goes on, we're just getting to know the possible future First Lady of the United States of America, and it is quite interesting. You'll be hearing even more about Teresa Heinz Kerry, wife of Democratic nominee. She has quite a track record, especially when it comes to the causes she donates to.
One of her ! favorite charities is the Tides Foundation. What is that, you ask? This foundation sends hundreds of millions of dollars to groups that protested the invasion of Iraq; that demands open U.S. borders; and provides legal defense for suspected terrorists. Among other groups supported by Kerry's wife: Ramsey Clark's International Action Center. This is the same Ramsey Clark that offered to defend Saddam Hussein. Another group seeks to ease restrictions on immigration from terrorist nations. Another group has links to the terrorist group Hamas. And on and on.
American jobs are OUTSOURCED by John F. Kerry and his wife Teresa Heinz-Kerry! We need to ask: Why not manufacture in America and ship finished products overseas? How many American workers are in these Heinz overseas factories?!
HEINZ WATTIE'S AUSTRALASIA - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
HEINZ SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. - Republic of Singapore
HEINZ WATTIE'S LIMITED - Auckland, New Zealand
HEINZ JAPAN LTD - Tokyo, Japan
HEINZ-UFE LTD. - Guangzhou, People's Republic of China
HEINZ COSCO - Qingdao, People's Republic of China
HEINZ KOREA LTD. - Inchon, South Korea > > HEINZ WIN CHANCE LTD. - Bangkok, Thailand > > HEINZ INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED - Mumbai, India
PT HEINZ ABC INDONESIA - Jakarta, Indonesia
PT HEINZ SUPRAMA - Surabaya, Indonesia
HEINZ UFC PHILIPPINES - Manila, the Philippines
HEINZ HONG KONG LIMITED - Wanchai, Hong Kong
H. J. HEINZ (Botswana) (Proprietary) LTD. - Gaborone, Botswana
KGALAGADI SOAP INDUSTRIES (Pty) LTD. - Gaborone, Botswana
REFINED OIL PRODUCTS (Pty) LTD. - Gaborone, Botswana
OLIVINE INDUSTRIES (Private) L! IMITED - Harare, Zimbabwe
CHEGUTU CANNERS (Pvt) LTD. - Chegutu, Zimbabwe
HEINZ SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD. - Johannesburg, South Africa
HEINZ WELLINGTON'S (PTY) LTD. - Wellington, South Africa
HEINZ EUROPE - Hayes, Middlesex, England
H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Hayes Park, Hayes, Middlesex, England
H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Rovereto, Italy
H. J. HEINZ COMPANY LIMITED - Telford, England
JOHN WEST FOODS LIMITED - Liverpool, England
H. J. HEINZ FROZEN & CHILLED FOODS LIMITED - Hayes, Middlesex, England
H. J. HEINZ COMPANY (IRELAND) LIMITED - Dublin, Ireland
H.J. HEINZ COMPANY OF CANADA LTD - North York, Ontario, Canada
OMSTEAD FOODS LIMITED - Wheatley, Ontario, Canada
ALIMENTOS HEINZ C.A. - Caracas, Venezuela
DISTRIBUIDORA BANQUETE, S.A. - San Josi, Costa! Rica
HEINZ ! ITALIA S .r.l. - Milan, Italy & gt; FATTORIA SCALDASOLE, S.p.a. - Monguzzo, Italy
COPAIS FOOD AND BEVERAGE COMPANY, S.A. - Athens, Greece
HEINZ POLSKA Sp. Z.O.O. - Warsaw, Poland
PUDLISZKI S.A. - Pudliszki, Poland
WODZISLAW, S.A. - Wodzislaw, Poland
ETS. PAULET S.A. - Douarnenez, France
H. J. HEINZ FROZEN S.A.R.L. - Paris, France
HEINZ IBERICA S.A. - Madrid, Spain
IDAL (Industrias de Alimentacc, Lda.) - Lisbon, Portugal
MIEDZYCHOD S.A. - Miedzychod, Poland
HEINZ C.I.S. - Moscow, Russia
HEINZ GEORGIEVSK - Georgievsk, Russia
CAIRO FOOD INDUSTRIES SAE - Cairo, Egypt
HEINZ REMEDIA LIMITED - Tel Aviv, Israel
STAR-KIST FOOD DB'OR LIMITED - Haifa, Israel
H. J. HEINZ GMBH - Dm2 m3%ldorf, Germany
SONNEN BASSERMANN - Seesen, Germany
KONINKLIJKE DE RUIJTER BV - The Netherlands
HAK BV - The Netherlands
FOODMARK ! - The Netherlands
HONIG MERKARTIKELEN BV - The Netherlands
DRUKKERIJ DE GROENBOER - The Netherlands
H. J. HEINZ B.V . - Elst, The Netherlands
H. J. HEINZ BELGIUM S.A. - Brussels, Belgium
SERV-A-PORTION - Turnhout, Belgium Arimpex Industrie Alimentari
S.R.L. - Rovereto, Italy
Comexo S.A. - Chateaurenard, France
HEINZ EUROPE - UK and IRELAND - Factories: Chorley, Fakenham, Grimsby, Kendal, Kitt Green, Leaminton, Luton, Okehampton, Telford, Westwick
Think of the conflict of interest a President would have who's wife owns business interests in all of these countries.... I don't think John Kerry's Vietnam service is going to make people look the other way on this stuff.

Steve 1
10-09-2004, 05:11 PM
Cas Good Post thanks.

CrazyHippy
10-09-2004, 06:37 PM
Playing the devils Advocate here (F-Kerry) but... How many factories does the Heinz corp have in the US?? :confused:
BJH

Mandelon
10-09-2004, 06:50 PM
A worker in China makes about 67 cents a day. If they didn't make the sauces there, to sell there, they could not compete locally. Overseas factories make sense for some things. If the product is grown there, made there, and sold over there, then just the profits come back here to Heinz Co shareholders what is wrong with that?
I agree that if we can makeit here we should, and perhaps add tarrifs to make local industries protected to save jobs, but the consumers end up paying more. Walmart, Home Depot and Costco are also responsible for forcing manufactures to build products in cheaper locations..
I buy american whenever i can, GM Ford and Jeep are in my driveway. But I have no clue where my ketchup comes from. Next time I buy some it won't be Heinz.. :yuk:

skeepwerkzaz
10-09-2004, 06:57 PM
As much as I wish it were true.....http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/heinz.asp

Steve 1
10-09-2004, 07:09 PM
As much as I wish it were true.....http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/heinz.asp
I have checked this out before and Cas is on the Money BTW
Heinz Products to boycott!:
Bagel Bites, Boston Market, Catelli, Classico, EZ Marinader, Farley's Baby Food, Greanseas, Guloso, Heinz Products, Jack Daniel's Grilling Sauce, John West, Linda McCartney Meals, Mr. Yoshida's Fine Sauces, Ne-nerina, Olivine, Ore Ida, Orlando, Plasmon, Ploughman's Pickles, Polly Mi Chicha, Polly Rice Flour, Poppers, Rosetto, Salad Cream, Smart Ones, Tinytums, Watties, Weight Watchers, Wylers

steelcomp
10-09-2004, 07:10 PM
...and there are no WMD's in Iraq.
Regardless of her involvement with the Heins Corp. (interesting that she would still keep the Heins name) her fortune is still there being spent in the ways described. Besides the fact that she's a classless cu*t.
"I don't know what your political affiliation is, but whatever, if this is true it should be publicized to the American public. John Kerry's Wife."
This is why I posted this here and every where else I get a chance.

Cas
10-12-2004, 07:21 AM
to whomever it was that gave me the negative points for the Heinz post here, read what it says....
I don't know what your political affiliation is, but whatever, if this is true it should be publicized to the American public.
Apparently some people here have looked into it and found out more. Why you had the need to call me a dumb ass is beyond me. Actually, it's not, it just goes to prove the extremist attitude. You have your beliefs and I have mine as do the people running for President.
Didn't even have the nuts to sign your name, that figures too.........

spectratoad
10-12-2004, 07:38 AM
So are you part of the mindset that is screwing Nevada with this waste dump.
Yes a better location could have been found.
What Nevada should do is this when it comes to the waste dump.
1- We are going to get it no matter what so let's get it on our terms.
2- We get paid very well to store it from all the states that send it to us as well as Federal Gov't.
3- We own the waste so that when we find better ways to reuse it since we own it we can sell it.
4- We get paid to build and fund a R&D center for nuclear research. Talk about jobs for the State.
5- We build two nuclear power plants. One to power our state, one to sell power. More jobs.
6- pay every citizen of the state the same way that Alaskans get their yearly check.
Remember that $800 million plus budget that just passed and raised all of our taxes and expenses. That would disappear for good with this plan. I am sure that some politician could expand on those six ideas and Nevada could become a very wealthy glow in the dark state. We can store it safely and we can have very safe nuclear power plants.
3 mile island was a perfect example of how well designed it was. It worked perfectly for containment.

eliminatedsprinter
10-12-2004, 09:32 AM
Playing the devils Advocate here (F-Kerry) but... How many factories does the Heinz corp have in the US?? :confused:
BJH
I forgot the numbers, but the majority (I think a little over 2/3) are overseas now.