PDA

View Full Version : THE KERRY vs. BUSH DEBATE

Steve 1
10-09-2004, 10:57 AM
by: Chris Bjornberg
I finally had time to listen to the tape of the debate.
Kerry continually repeated the mantra, "I can do it better." Bush has caught 75% of the Al Quida terrorists and has them in prison. Pakistan is catching terrorist leaders. Even Yemen is supporting us and gave the death penalty to two terrorists who bombed the U.S.S. Cole. How's Kerry going to do better? Oh, maybe he'll claim our troops were cutting off Iraqi's ears and raping women.
Kerry has continually voted over the years to cut funding to the CIA, FBI, and our military.
Kerry said, "We don't have the right to tell North Korea or Iran that they shouldn't develop nuclear weapons, when we're trying to develop a bunker busting nuclear missile." So, if we have nuclear bombs, Muslims have a right to have nuclear bombs. This is the sort of logic that makes people think that liberals hate America.
He also said, "We didn't need a tax cut, we needed to spend more on homeland security." Bush invented "Homeland Security", not Kerry or Clinton. Personally, I think that we need to limit immigration and post our military on the Mexican border.
Kerry said, "Iraq was the wrong country to invade. It's like Roosevelt invading Mexico after Pearl Harbor. Sadaam didn't have weapons of mass destruction." (another Democrat Mantra) I must admit that repeat a lie enough and it's believed, and making a big deal out of a minor point is somewhat successful at conditioning morons to hate Republicans. Look at the record -- Kerry and other democrats voted to cut funding for the CIA and FBI. Clinton was afraid of the FBI's investigation of his illegal campaign contributions from China, and selling of military secrets to China, and gave an executive order that forbid the CIA from sharing information with the FBI. (Which contributed to 9/11.) Sadaam used weapons of mass destruction against the Kurds, and Iran. Who knew whether Sadaam had any poison gas hidden? Sadaam murdered 300,000 people. Sadaam invaded Kuwait. Oh, but Bush should have given ten years of sanctions another try.
Muslim men beat their women, deny them an education or career, imprison them in the home, and force them to bear children for Islam. Yet, Democratic women in America bash Bush in support of Muslims; what un-American bigotry. Ted Kennedy recently said, "The President's handling of the war has been a toxic mix of ignorance, arrogance and stubborn ideology." That's funny when you consider that Clinton bombed Christian Serbs in Kosovo in support of Albanian Muslims and denied the Navy Seals the opportunity to assassinate Osama after the U.S.S. Cole was bombed. The Democrats send messages to our enemy that gives them hope.
Kerry said, "Bush invaded Iraq without a plan to win the peace." Eighty five percent of the insurgents fighting American soldiers are from other Arab nations. Who could have guessed that the Iraq war would draw so many out of town extremists. Muslim clerics in many countries, including Iraq, export terrorism and condition young boys (like Pavlov's dog) to hate everybody including Muslims of other sects. They brainwash them to be terrorists and martyrs and to kill American soldiers, behead people working in Iraq, and blow-up women and children in Israel and New York. Now, they're all heading to Iraq to join the Jihad against the Infidel U.S. As Tommy Franks said, "Better that we kill them there than fight them in New York." We're killing hundreds of these scum every week. Good riddance. Iraq's not a quagmire, it's a great solution to rid the world of future terrorists. The war is working out better than we dreamed.
The French disregarded the U.N. sanctions on Iraq and sold Sadaam weapons in exchange for oil, including anti-aircraft rockets, right up to the day of the U.S. invasion.
Kerry said, "Bush invaded Iraq without passing the Global test." In other words, if the French don't think we should invade Iraq, then we shouldn't. How absurd. Few countries will ever support us. We're America, we're hated by the world. Half the nations represented in the U.N. are piss poor and controlled by corrupt dictatorships and Kings. They don't want democracy in Iraq or anywhere. Democrats seem to hate Republicans so much that they support and aid terrorists. Do you think the French or the U.N. will support Bush or Kerry? Never.
Kerry said, "The Republican tax cut just benefited the rich. We need to equip our troops better. Bush sent our troops into Iraq without body armor." Kerry voted against funding body armor, and has continually voted against spending for more modern equipment for our troops. He did vote to invade Iraq, another flip/flop. The Republican tax cut was across the board and included a repeal of the marriage penalty, death tax, and it cut the capital gains tax for middle class investors. How do the Democrats get away with continually lying about Republican tax cuts are only for the rich?
Clinton's TAX RAISE was across the board. Which is better for working people -- Tax cut or tax raise? Kerry voted for a fifty cent tax raise per gallon of gas. Thanks a lot.
How the debate will fare on the domestic issues remains to be seen. Look for Kerry to say, 'We need to spend more on ... blah, blah, blah.' Who pays for increased spending, Kerry? Tax increases in your first year or first week in the White House? You have sooooo much sympathy for Muslims, how about American working people? Are we slaves?
END

10-09-2004, 02:37 PM
The Democratic mantra of "giving the rich a taxbreak" comes from Clinton's re-defining the rich as anyone making over $32K a year. Thats how he got to pass the biggest tax increase in the history of this nation. :messedup:

steelcomp
10-09-2004, 03:06 PM
The Democratic mantra of "giving the rich a taxbreak" comes from Clinton's re-defining the rich as anyone making over $32K a year. Thats how he got to pass the biggest tax increase in the history of this nation. :messedup:
In the town I live in 32K a year (household) is poverty level. No joke.

MagicMtnDan
10-09-2004, 03:20 PM
Great take on the debate. More people need to listen to what is/was said. Kerry's positions are frightening - across the board.

hotlavey
10-09-2004, 06:18 PM
Way to go guys-- I see I'm among friends.

Heatseeker
10-09-2004, 06:21 PM
These two clips about sum the whole election up:
Campaign Clips (jibjab.com)

Jeanyus
10-09-2004, 06:58 PM
Say hello to Mr poverty.

Boy Named Sue
10-09-2004, 07:40 PM
In my town, Tracy Ca. if you are making 32K and single you are living in a weekly hotel hoping the girl renting nextdoor has at least two teeth! Not that that's important for you Beaumont folks. J/K. I studied the debate closely and it seemed to me that JOhn KErry's plan is very similar to the George Castanza plan. If I just claim I will do the opposite, right or wrong, then the syphillis wrecked Bush haters will vote for me, because I know how to do the stupid and annoying Clinton limp thumb pointing thing. Notice I didn't call anyone names - a leftist tactic.

Boy Named Sue
10-09-2004, 08:01 PM
Steve1 your posts are burning the truth and how the pretenders can even remotely try to argue I don't know. Beaumonters - don't attack - I stuck up for you on the Beaumont Sucks thread and one post later it crashed (at least from my PC's view). I didn't say anything too nasty so it must have come in reply. I know I'm all over the place but after the election and they shut down the PR forum its gonna stamp out an avenue of release for me at least. Peace, love, and pork and beans and pus**.
Suuuueeey! :hammer2:

HighRoller
10-10-2004, 06:40 AM
I would hardly call that a "debate"...more like a scripted infommercial for the Dems and Repubs. What happened to the bare-knuckled, everything goes debates of the past? Seems both candidates are so afraid of making a mistake that they have to screen the question in advance...what kind of crap is that?

Forkin' Crazy
10-10-2004, 08:08 AM
Yea and he is going to tax people $200k and over.... Like $199k is middle class? $150k is middle class? Or maybe $100k is middle class. Can some one straighten me out on this...... I am way poor, but atleast not full of shit!!!! :burningm:

steelcomp
10-10-2004, 08:27 AM
I would hardly call that a "debate"...more like a scripted infommercial for the Dems and Repubs. What happened to the bare-knuckled, everything goes debates of the past? Seems both candidates are so afraid of making a mistake that they have to screen the question in advance...what kind of crap is that?
I think GW would have liked to displayed some "bare knuckles" right upside Kerry's head. :boxingguy I have a feeling GW would peel Kerry like the rotten bananna he is!

v-drive
10-11-2004, 03:25 AM
I think GW would have liked to displayed some "bare knuckles" right upside Kerry's head. :boxingguy I have a feeling GW would peel Kerry like the rotten bananna he is!
I definately think the President is a scrapper and there were a few times that he gave kerry "the look" when he was walking around. The funny part is that kerry knew it and couldn't return it. :coffeycup :D v-drive

steelcomp
10-11-2004, 05:28 AM
I definately think the President is a scrapper and there were a few times that he gave kerry "the look" when he was walking around. The funny part is that kerry knew it and couldn't return it. :coffeycup :D v-drive
That's because he's a Liberal Pussy!
oops....sorry, didn't mean to yell! :chi:

OGShocker
10-11-2004, 05:55 AM
Grrrr!
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Steve 1 again".
Thanks for the post Steve!

Jeanyus
10-11-2004, 07:26 AM
Kerry can't scowel anymore. He had botox injections, botox parilizes the muscles in your face. Reduces the wrinkles in your face for that youthful look.

kahanamoko
10-13-2004, 12:21 AM
Bush has caught 75% of the Al Quida terrorists and has them in prison. Pakistan is catching terrorist leaders.
Wow! 75%! Do they have a list of the remaining 25% available for the general public to view?