PDA

View Full Version : Hundies....

Mandelon
10-09-2004, 08:43 PM
From GD.com
I almost always pay with cash, but sometimes you get some real bothersome problems, like:
1) The checkout people hold the bills up to the light to see if its real, like your some kind of criminal and want everyone else to know about it. Then they take out the magic marker and run it across the bills. What do I do about it? When they give me my change I hold it up the light and study it for a while, then ask to use their marker. Some people get it, others look shocked. Some asked what I am doing, to which I reply, "Hey, if you don't trust me, I'm sure not gonna trust you."
:p :p

PHOTOGLOU
10-09-2004, 08:48 PM
From GD.com
I almost always pay with cash, but sometimes you get some real bothersome problems, like:
1) The checkout people hold the bills up to the light to see if its real, like your some kind of criminal and want everyone else to know about it. Then they take out the magic marker and run it across the bills. What do I do about it? When they give me my change I hold it up the light and study it for a while, then ask to use their marker. Some people get it, others look shocked. Some asked what I am doing, to which I reply, "Hey, if you don't trust me, I'm sure not gonna trust you."
I ask to use there magic marker to check the bills they just gave me back too.

switchin'addiction
10-11-2004, 12:11 PM
From GD.com
I never thought about that. Thanks for the idea, my wife is just gonna shit when I pull this one!

Huckleberry
10-11-2004, 12:13 PM
Excellent idea Rich. I always hate when they check my money.

XTRM22
10-11-2004, 12:49 PM
Excellent idea Rich. I always hate when they check my money.
Well you are the only guy I've ever seen em check 1.00 bills from, but that's probably cause of all those 20's in circulation with your own picture on em! Mr Home Publishing :p
CHuck

Scream
10-11-2004, 01:03 PM
You're just a trouble maker Mande...
:D

Ziggy
10-11-2004, 02:34 PM
There many times I hold my $100 bill tight when they reach for it, then they give a little tug, then they look at me with a funny look...I'll just smile and let go then but it always gets a good laugh...never has failed yet :D