PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: God I always wanted to know.......

Infomaniac
10-10-2004, 08:03 AM
If indeed you created the heavens and the earth. You created all of the creatures on the earth.
When you instructed Eve to never bathe in the river. And she did so anyway.
Why could you not get the smell off of the fish? You are God correct?

Mandelon
10-10-2004, 08:57 AM
And they have that slimey coating, too. :jawdrop:

taxman
10-10-2004, 09:46 AM
maybe I should ask my wife??? hell I told her it was big maybe I could ask her why it smells????? Does anyone have a place I could crash for awhile????

Mandelon
10-10-2004, 10:14 AM
Go buy a 55 gallon drum of Vanishing Cream. Stuff her inside and reattach the lid.... :D :eat: :D

taxman
10-10-2004, 10:16 AM
thats funny tried that and when I opened it she was smiling at me????? do I have satan on my hands :devil: :devil:

Mandelon
10-10-2004, 11:10 AM
Looks good to me, you can put her on my hands... :cool:

Some Kind Of Monster
10-10-2004, 11:41 AM
God must be offline :idea:

God
10-10-2004, 11:52 AM
Old jokes? C'mon...at least make something up? :mad:

Some Kind Of Monster
10-10-2004, 12:02 PM
Does God not have enough time to spell out "come on"?

Tom Brown
10-10-2004, 12:11 PM
Does God not have enough time to spell out "come on"?
Contractions are one of God's creations too.

Infomaniac
10-10-2004, 12:20 PM
Old jokes? C'mon...at least make something up? :mad:
Like the title of the thread says. I have always wanted to know.
Lets have it. Splain yourself. This is the first opportunity I have had to ask God himself.

God
10-10-2004, 12:57 PM
Be careful. The last boater that pissed me off was Edward John Smith... and he kinda regretted it? :D

Infomaniac
10-10-2004, 01:29 PM
Be careful. The last boater that pissed me off was Edward John Smith... and he kinda regretted it? :D
So you will deal with me and take 1,500 other Hot Boaters with me?
We know better than run fast at night with icebergs in the vacinity.
Seems like you might be avoiding the original question?

God
10-10-2004, 01:45 PM
There is no fishy smell. If you are having that problem you are likely following behind another man in your private fishing hole. Is your milk delivered?

Infomaniac
10-10-2004, 02:00 PM
I have no idea what Eve smelled like. If it is anything like Oklahoma catfish, no wonder she needed that apple. Shove a rotten apple in there to make it smell better.
I can tell you the Oklahoma catfish definately have a distinct odor. And it smells nothing like Mrs. Infomaniac or her special toys. Domestic or delivered.
Maybe they have a different smell in Texas?

God
10-10-2004, 03:53 PM
It's a huge mistake to think I care more about you than I do fish or apples? You have a lot left to understand. I care deeply about all living things. I am not so happy when people value themselves over another. I'll forgive the apple statement. Truthfully...I never cared for them or Oklahoma.

Infomaniac
10-10-2004, 05:10 PM
It's a huge mistake to think I care more about you than I do fish or apples? You have a lot left to understand. I care deeply about all living things. I am not so happy when people value themselves over another. I'll forgive the apple statement. Truthfully...I never cared for them or Oklahoma.
Spoken like a true Texan. :D
Especially after this Weekend. :boxingguy
Thanks god for blessing our wordly possesion based board for a short time.
If you are really serious about leaving, Re: the board suicide note in another thread. I can fix you up for permanent non-member status.
Not really sure I would want to be know as the Moderator that banned God from the boards permanently. Unless it is your will naturally. :idea: After all it will bump everyone up one in the Rep status.
Upon further review, looks like your rep status has been downgraded?

Some Kind Of Monster
10-10-2004, 05:52 PM
"God is putting the hammer down" :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: