PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hot Boat, why not keep the Political Rhetoric Forum year round?!

MagicMtnDan
10-10-2004, 02:38 PM
This is the hottest part of the political spectrum, right before the big presidential election but politics affects us all and there's always something to talk about politically speaking.
Please leave this forum up permanently (or until it whithers away and dies on its own). This forum's getting more and more traffic, it'd be a shame to have it vanish after the election.
What do you think?

Back Forty
10-10-2004, 02:44 PM
We're going to have to start paying a couple of people to come on here and act like libs so I can keep up my end of the entertainment... :D

***boat
10-10-2004, 03:08 PM
I am considering it. Just gotta think of who we can sell a banner to in this section :wink:

MagicMtnDan
10-10-2004, 04:15 PM
I am considering it. Just gotta think of who we can sell a banner to in this section :wink:
You gotta be kidding. You could get more for banners on the Political Rhetoric forum than all the cash you get for all the other banners on the entire Web site.
But of course you must give the Republicans first shot at it since they're clearly more for boaters' rights! :cool:

10-10-2004, 04:35 PM
Just gotta think of who we can sell a banner to in this section :wink:How about the Democratic Party...they'll buy anything.

steelcomp
10-10-2004, 04:40 PM
How about the Democratic Party...they'll buy anything.
LMAO!! :D
The political discussion won't stop because there's not a thread. It will get absorbed into other topics...I agree that we can keep the other topics more to their respective points if we allow this to continue on it's own merit.
Someone please explain to me "buying a banner" :confused:
(I already own a Bahner) :hammer2:

MagicMtnDan
10-10-2004, 09:02 PM
Someone please explain to me "buying a banner" :confused: (I already own a Bahner) :hammer2:
Buying a banner as in a banner ad (on a Web page) - ad as in advertisement. :cool:

OGShocker
10-11-2004, 06:09 AM
I think Trident should kick in and sponsor it. :2purples: :) :wink:

MagicMtnDan
10-11-2004, 05:42 PM
Yeah, Trident/Froggy on behalf of special ops and our armed services around the world.

steelcomp
10-11-2004, 06:18 PM
I hope this dosen't start something, because it's NOT my intention, but I would think anyone promoting their personal business here should be willing to
"buy a banner".
Yes? No?
Is that out of line? :argue: :hammerhea :)

MagicMtnDan
10-12-2004, 05:10 AM
I hope this dosen't start something, because it's NOT my intention, but I would think anyone promoting their personal business here should be willing to
"buy a banner".
Yes? No?
Is that out of line? :argue: :hammerhea :)
Give him time. He's busy MAKING his boat now :)

Forkin' Crazy
10-12-2004, 06:09 AM
I think we need to keep it. We have so many dead democrats voting here, maybe some will come here and post..... :eek:
George Soros would be a good sponser. He has plenty of money. :hammerhea