PDA

View Full Version : Secret You Te test footage

V-DRIVE VIDEO
10-10-2004, 03:53 PM
On the spot interview with UCLAhater.
Interview (http://www.schoutenranch.com/video/ut1.wmv)

Kim Hanson
10-10-2004, 05:12 PM
Thats funny, but it sure the hell isn't UncleTony......( . )( . )..... :D Maybe slow in Havasu ?..... :hammer2:

Kim Hanson
10-10-2004, 05:15 PM
Another thing , how can UCLA Hater see out of those Treky glass's :D .....( . )( . ).....It really said Roman 1... :hammer2:

Jetboatguru
10-10-2004, 06:36 PM
Probably the funniest thing I've ever seen on here. Classic. Great interview, Jim. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

You Te
10-10-2004, 08:20 PM
Yep, I was there and Guru was a no show, what a surprise.
You Te

MAXIMUS
10-11-2004, 07:10 AM
Yep, I was there and Guru was a no show, what a surprise.
You Te
That figures... :notam: lol...

Jetboatguru
10-11-2004, 09:30 AM
Uncle String Bean arms, Wrong again!! I was there and have the video to prove it!! You were AWOL as usual. I loved the video of you trying to get the thing started. I thought your hair was shorter though. Hey, if Roland is ever busy and can't drive your boat for you, Kevin Craft would be a great replacement. He kicked ass in Merced and is not afraid to mash the gas (unlike you.)

lucky
10-11-2004, 11:09 AM
that was funny - hey uncle toney - we'll have to see if we can "find" some footage - time to hit the races

Kim Hanson
10-11-2004, 11:26 AM
Uncle String Bean arms, Wrong again!! I was there and have the video to prove it!! You were AWOL as usual. I loved the video of you trying to get the thing started. I thought your hair was shorter though. Hey, if Roland is ever busy and can't drive your boat for you, Kevin Craft would be a great replacement. He kicked ass in Merced and is not afraid to mash the gas (unlike you.)
If your leg guru is sore at the end of the day thats, to the floor and letting her buck..right! .......( . )( . )......... :p

uclahater
10-11-2004, 01:50 PM
Kimmy I noticed you were in the boat with You Te :boxingguy Next time introduce yourself :idea:
wheres your manners boy :D :D

You Te
10-12-2004, 12:17 AM
So you like my tiny little arms Guru. Yep, I'm just a little wimp. I mash the gas Guru, if you would ever show up to BBSP you would see.
Like Arnold sez in the movie "Predator" when the alien takes off his mask, "one ugly mothar fuuckar". Yep, I'm sure they wrote that line for Guru.
Hey Guru are you really an illegal alien? Everytime I see a photo of you it reminds me of a tick that is ready to pop.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
You Te

Jetboatguru
10-12-2004, 09:39 AM
Is that the best you can do Uncle String Bean? I remember my first "comeback" lines when I was in 2nd grade. What is next, the "same to you but more of it" response? Or better yet, you could go to the "I'm rubber, you're glue" card. Come on Auntie Tina until you do anything impressive in that tub you call a boat please Zip it! Oh, I love the movie quote thing too!! Very strong :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Roman 1
10-12-2004, 10:35 AM
:D :D Nice tub Te,
I will go on record saying "I was proven wrong"...you te does have a couple of friends :jawdrop: Or maybe those 2 guys felt sorry for you? Or better yet, they were back-up string yankers for when your pencils peter out:jawdrop: :D
Why don't you and hippy have a Bar Bell Stacking Party :idea: :rollside:
Roman one! :cool:

Kim Hanson
10-12-2004, 03:15 PM
Kimmy I noticed you were in the boat with You Te :boxingguy Next time introduce yourself :idea:
wheres your manners boy :D :D
I bet Barney was the other guy right :p ......( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
10-12-2004, 03:21 PM
:D :D Nice tub Te,
I will go on record saying "I was proven wrong"...you te does have a couple of friends :jawdrop: Or maybe those 2 guys felt sorry for you? Or better yet, they were back-up string yankers for when your pencils peter out:jawdrop: :D
Why don't you and hippy have a Bar Bell Stacking Party :idea: :rollside:
Roman one! :cool:
Uncle Tony has lots of friends Roman, I would be one of them and the whole Havasu Barney board........ :idea: When the bullshit stops, the wackers are still there........looking for that loud focking boat thats , you know slow! :D

You Te
10-13-2004, 09:19 PM
Guru, roman, is it true they call you the "booster seat boy's"
Tony Scarlata, the only IHBA racer that needs a step ladder to board a flat bottom.
You Te

Jetboatguru
10-13-2004, 09:35 PM
Uncle String bean,
The only Outboard wannabe with a Mangina!!!

You Te
10-14-2004, 07:12 AM
Sorry Guru,
The boat world is not my choice for "wannabe."
Grab your step ladder, the air is great up here.
You Te

Roland the Fisherman
10-14-2004, 07:28 AM
Dam, I thought wife humor was a bit mean spirited. :supp:

Jetboatguru
10-14-2004, 08:36 AM
Sorry Guru,
The boat world is not my choice for "wannabe."
Grab your step ladder, the air is great up here.
You Te
With your head so far up Rolands ass I figure you're as happy as a pig in shit. :p BWWWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA
BWWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA
BWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Roland the Fisherman
10-14-2004, 08:46 AM
The only thing in my ass is sh-t and Hater's wi..........no thats just wrong and over the top to far.......... even I have my limits. :rolleyes:

uclahater
10-14-2004, 01:33 PM
With your head so far up Rolands ass I figure you're as happy as a pig in shit. :p BWWWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA
I thought You Tes head came out of Rolands Ass when he was born :p :p :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

You Te
10-14-2004, 09:41 PM
I give head and take it up the ass. BWWWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA
I've heard that about you Guru.
You Te

Roman 1
11-08-2004, 09:48 PM
I've heard that about you Guru.
You Te
WEAK!!!Just like your outboard.
Why didn't you just hit him with the old- "I know you are but what am I" line. :rolleyes:
R "needed an excuse to bump this to the top" Won! :220v:

You Te
11-09-2004, 06:58 AM
WEAK!!!Just like your outboard.
Why didn't you just hit him with the old- "I know you are but what am I" line. :rolleyes:
R "needed an excuse to bump this to the top" Won! :220v:
roman, you always need an excuse, people like you often do.
You Te