PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Favorite Energy Drink

Huckleberry
10-11-2004, 09:13 AM
I have given up on drinking java. It rips me up inside, and I don't like drinking hot stuff during the day. So, I now am using the energy drinks to get my caffeine on board. I've tried Red Bull, Diet Red Bull, Rock Star, Diet Rock Star, Amp, Monster, and Monster Lo-Carb. IMO, the Monster Lo-Carb is the bomb! Has all the gette'm going good stuff ya need without all the extra sugar!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/69Monster-med.bmp
What's you're favorite?

LVJAKAZ
10-11-2004, 09:17 AM
Huck, I agree with you, Monster tastes the best. I have tried all of them ;)

Hustler
10-11-2004, 09:17 AM
Diet Rock Star with Kettle One :)

Mandelon
10-11-2004, 09:18 AM
Jolt Cola makes a caffeine gum.. has the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee.
If you get off of it for three weeks, it will be out of your system and regain its effectiveness. Quitting will give you headaches and lethargy, like ending a drug habit.....

Unforgiven
10-11-2004, 09:19 AM
PATRON...silver label

Huckleberry
10-11-2004, 09:22 AM
Jolt Cola makes a caffeine gum.. has the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee.
If you get off of it for three weeks, it will be out of your system and regain its effectiveness. Quitting will give you headaches and lethargy, like ending a drug habit.....
Jolt also makes a cola flavored mints with caffeine in them. They come in a tin like Altoids. Good for those friggin boring meetings when you can't have what looks like a can of beer in front of ya!

JetBoatRich
10-11-2004, 09:35 AM
Cool Poll, you can see who voted for what :D I have never seen that option before :D

Huckleberry
10-11-2004, 09:38 AM
Cool Poll, you can see who voted for what :D I have never seen that option before :D
I tried it for the first time myself. I thought it would be cool to see what your amigos drink for stocking up next trip out.

dicudmore
10-11-2004, 09:42 AM
I like Amp and Starbucks Double shot.
Started on RedBull, that works too :D

NorCal Gameshow
10-11-2004, 09:42 AM
I like the rock star :220v: , gonna have to try the monster....
huckleberry,
do mocha's or latte's tear you up? the extra milk in there should offset the acid.. :coffeycup

Huckleberry
10-11-2004, 09:54 AM
I like the rock star :220v: , gonna have to try the monster....
huckleberry,
do mocha's or latte's tear you up? the extra milk in there should offset the acid.. :coffeycup
The lattes tear me up if I have them made with enough shots to have an effect on me. I normally get at least three shots in a venti latte at Starbucks. My stomach starts a churnin and then I shit like a goose for hours!!!

Mandelon
10-11-2004, 09:58 AM
Jim that is such a great visual.....now git off my lawn! :lightsabe :boxingguy :redface:

MsDrmr
10-11-2004, 09:59 AM
Dont need an energy drink, once I get my diet coke in the am,,,I'm good ta go :wink:

Screaming Pete
10-11-2004, 10:00 AM
I hear that Bud is comming out with a beer that has a energy added to it?

NorCal Gameshow
10-11-2004, 10:00 AM
The lattes tear me up if I have them made with enough shots to have an effect on me. I normally get at least three shots in a venti latte at Starbucks. My stomach starts a churnin and then I shit like a goose for hours!!!
I'd be quitting too....
that goose thing would be a problem... :frown:

NorCal Gameshow
10-11-2004, 10:02 AM
I hear that Bud is comming out with a beer that has a energy added to it?
like drew carey's Buzz Beer? :D

dicudmore
10-11-2004, 10:34 AM
Dont need an energy drink, once I get my diet coke in the am,,,I'm good ta go :wink:
I wish that worked for me...

moneysucker
10-11-2004, 10:41 AM
I drink between 5and 6 diet rock stars a day. It is good times. I have a hard time staying awake without. I have had almost every energy drink made. The drive to SF and back all the time makes you go for anything cafinated. Bally's makes the cafinated mints too they sell them in the GNC section of rite aid.

DryHeatOnly
10-11-2004, 10:47 AM
Phatt Matt gave me a can of some stuff on Saturday night. I was almost 'done' for the night but it brought me back nicely. :eek:
Silver can - red label (not Coors Light).
Matt?

Phat Matt
10-11-2004, 11:04 AM
Phatt Matt gave me a can of some stuff on Saturday night. I was almost 'done' for the night but it brought me back nicely. :eek:
Silver can - red label (not Coors Light).
Matt?
It was this. Good stuff huh? :D It tastes great with vodka too!
http://www.gofastsports.com/images/brand/ad4_big.jpg

PlyaPlya22
10-11-2004, 11:31 AM
Some Pussy! :D

1978 Rogers
10-11-2004, 11:33 AM
It's amazing what you get done with a nice buzz.

Huckleberry
10-11-2004, 11:35 AM
Jim that is such a great visual.....now git off my lawn! :lightsabe :boxingguy :redface:
And you just thought it was the annual migration of those fockin geese that made a pitstop in the courtyard of your mobile home! Dems some big geese bro! :(

DryHeatOnly
10-11-2004, 12:45 PM
It was this. Good stuff huh? :D It tastes great with vodka too!
http://www.gofastsports.com/images/brand/ad4_big.jpg
Yes. Good stuff.
I just remembered you gave me a Red Bull a little later. I had to liven that up the Goose and I was good to go. :D
That's the only way I woulda made it to the docks ;)