PDA

View Full Version : They run it hard in Canada too....

Mandelon
10-11-2004, 09:50 AM
Maybe a little too hard......hey where's Tom Brown? :confused:
ST-JOACHIM, Que.-- A 25-year-old man was killed and his partner was seriously injured Friday in a head-on crash that police said took place while the driver was having sex behind the wheel.
Another car veered into the couple's path in this town 25 kilometres northeast of Quebec City, shattering both vehicles and trapping the occupants.
The 25-year-old driver, from Baie-Comeau, Que., was killed on impact and the driver of the other vehicle was gravely injured, said provincial police.
Witnesses said the deceased man and his female passenger were partially undressed, leading police to believe the couple had been having sex prior to impact.
"The two people at this moment were in the midst of having sexual intercourse at the wheel of the vehicle, which makes driving that much more dangerous," said provincial police spokesman Richard Gagne.
Although the couple's car never veered out of its lane, police said their manoeuvre was dangerous and potentially illegal.
"They endangered their safety and that of others," said Gagne.
Provincial police said anyone found to have been having sex at the wheel prior to an accident could face criminal charges ranging from gross indecency to negligence.
Emergency workers used heavy tools to extract the injured victims from their cars.
Provincial police said the 37-year-old driver whose car left its lane was either distracted or fell asleep at the wheel.
Courtesy of: Canada.com

NorCal Gameshow
10-11-2004, 09:57 AM
The two people at this moment were in the midst of having sexual intercourse at the wheel of the vehicle "which makes driving that much more dangerous," said provincial police spokesman Richard Gagne.
Really???

MsDrmr
10-11-2004, 10:31 AM
Maybe a little too hard......hey where's Tom Brown?
remember he and topless were running to vegas this weekend...looks like an extended honeymoon :D :D

JetBoatRich
10-11-2004, 10:49 AM
The focus of that report was on the two having sex :supp: the way I read it, he/her kept control of the car and seemed be doing fine until the other car lost control and hit them :mad:

ROZ
10-11-2004, 10:55 AM
Maybe a little too hard......hey where's Tom Brown?
remember he and topless were running to vegas this weekend...looks like an extended honeymoon :D :D
I was wondering the same thing... Tom? :D

NorCal Gameshow
10-11-2004, 10:57 AM
The focus of that report was on the two having sex :supp: the way I read it, he/her kept control of the car and seemed be doing fine until the other car lost control and hit them :mad:
Sex sells...
how many would read if it said " man falls asleep at wheel and kills one"?

Tom Brown
10-11-2004, 11:49 AM
http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/html/emoticons/unsure.gif

MsDrmr
10-11-2004, 12:08 PM
uh-oh, looks guilty to me ;)

Kim Hanson
10-11-2004, 12:14 PM
Try that boating its tricky........( . )( . )...... :p

HCS
10-11-2004, 01:04 PM
http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/html/emoticons/unsure.gif
You look lost. :supp:

Kim Hanson
10-11-2004, 01:12 PM
You look lost. :supp:
Thats toooooo much bre :D ........( . )( . ).........

NorCal Gameshow
10-11-2004, 01:43 PM
Thats toooooo much bre :D ........( . )( . ).........
is there such a thing as tooooo much BRE??? :rollside:

Kim Hanson
10-11-2004, 01:48 PM
is there such a thing as tooooo much BRE??? :rollside:
Not if you are talking about Bre the girl, if it's the cheese yes, to much isn't good..........( . )( . )........I miss my friend, bad! :frown:

NorCal Gameshow
10-11-2004, 01:52 PM
Not if you are talking about Bre the girl, if it's the cheese yes, to much isn't good..........( . )( . )........I miss my friend, bad! :frown:
i'd worry about myself if i'd post about Brie cheese...
BRE, the girl is another story :) :) :)

Kim Hanson
10-11-2004, 02:53 PM
i'd worry about myself if i'd post about Brie cheese...
BRE, the girl is another story :) :) :)
Cheese isn't good for you, but Bre is!......( . )( . )........ :hammer2:

hoolign
10-11-2004, 05:36 PM
Cheese isn't good for you, but Bre is!......( . )( . )........ :hammer2:
Jesus hansen.....it hasn't even fully aged yet!!!!
:supp: :supp: :D

Kim Hanson
10-11-2004, 05:41 PM
Jesus hansen.....it hasn't even fully aged yet!!!!
:supp: :supp: :D
The new models look so good though :p ......( . )( . )......

hoolign
10-11-2004, 05:50 PM
Het dude ...tonight is my last night on this side of the tower sheets!!!, goin out to get plastered...12 o clock start tommorow! :D best part is ...the crew and the medic are buyin! :D

Kim Hanson
10-11-2004, 06:22 PM
Het dude ...tonight is my last night on this side of the tower sheets!!!, goin out to get plastered...12 o clock start tommorow! :D best part is ...the crew and the medic are buyin! :D
You won't leave the patch, it's in your blood :wink: ........( . )( . )......