PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or are the forums runnin

MsDrmr
10-11-2004, 10:50 AM
just a little slow, it seems to crawl, then go fast, then crawl again,,,,is it just my computer or anyone else having this prob. :220v:

racecar.hotshoe
10-11-2004, 10:53 AM
just a little slow, it seems to crawl, then go fast, then crawl again,,,,is it just my computer or anyone else having this prob. :220v:Not me! Mine is haulin the mail......... :D

NorCal Gameshow
10-11-2004, 10:55 AM
No problem here. it might be your provider or, you're CPU needs a cold shower ;)

JetBoatRich
10-11-2004, 11:01 AM
Must be a Monday Hangover :skull:
Actually my connection seems fine right now :cool:

MsDrmr
10-11-2004, 11:45 AM
Must be a Monday Hangover :skull:
Actually my connection seems fine right now :cool:
Yeah it may the monday hangover.....ya know how it is. :rolleyes:

BarryMac
10-11-2004, 11:56 AM
Yeah it may the monday hangover.....ya know how it is. :rolleyes:
What is it that you need to make it run faster? I am sure you can get someone to help you out...
gjb

Scream
10-11-2004, 11:58 AM
Sounds like someone has some spyware...
do a scan and then see how it runs for ya...
Scream

MsDrmr
10-11-2004, 12:03 PM
What is it that you need to make it run faster? I am sure you can get someone to help you out...
gjb
are you kidding, nothing around here works fast, were lucky if it works period :rolleyes:
Hey rev, what happend to the alter girls, are all the positions full, did I even make the final cut?

BarryMac
10-11-2004, 12:14 PM
Hey rev, what happend to the alter girls, are all the positions full, did I even make the final cut?[/QUOTE]
The altar girls are on strike, can you believe that they just up and walked out on me, I guess all the bread and wine was enough to keep them happy...
****in Unions...
the rev.

MsDrmr
10-11-2004, 12:44 PM
Hey rev, what happend to the alter girls, are all the positions full, did I even make the final cut?
The altar girls are on strike, can you believe that they just up and walked out on me, I guess all the bread and wine was enough to keep them happy...
****in Unions...
the rev.[/QUOTE]
thats tragic, whats the chapel gonna do now?

BarryMac
10-11-2004, 12:50 PM
****in Unions...
the rev.
thats tragic, whats the chapel gonna do now?[/QUOTE]
I don't know, maybe turn into a ***** House...
the rev.

Kim Hanson
10-11-2004, 12:53 PM
I would do all, virus check plus spyware check........( . )( . )......I have this sweeper for spyware and adware, ask and I will post it up.... :cool:

MsDrmr
10-11-2004, 01:27 PM
thats tragic, whats the chapel gonna do now?
the rev.[/QUOTE]
shame shame shame, although then topless won't have to work the streets :D :D

BarryMac
10-11-2004, 01:48 PM
the rev.
shame shame shame, although then topless won't have to work the streets :D :D[/QUOTE]
I would even be willing to offer benefits to anyone interested in working at the Church (***** House)...
Topless are you interested? Is the Fairest of the Fair ready for a career change???

MsDrmr
10-11-2004, 02:05 PM
shame shame shame, although then topless won't have to work the streets :D :D
I would even be willing to offer benefits to anyone interested in working at the Church (***** House)...
Topless are you interested? Is the Fairest of the Fair ready for a career change???[/QUOTE]
nope, no career change for me. I think the man in my life would not appreciate sharing me.