PDA

View Full Version : Okay who has them?

FMluvswater
10-11-2004, 12:39 PM
There's regulars missing from the Sandbar. I just wanna know who took them and what'll it'll take to have them returned to The Sandbar unharmed.
RiverOtter is one of them - MIA for 5 days. Who took him? :(
I know there's others missing too and that is just not right.
Who have you noticed is missing? Better make your appeal here to whoever has them or maybe they'll never come back. :(

Kim Hanson
10-11-2004, 12:41 PM
He wouldn't come up here, so it not me.........( . )( . )....... :p

Scream
10-11-2004, 12:42 PM
Maybe River Otter got washed away with one of the 18 Hurrincanes that whooped that part of the country in the last 6 weeks.
I know he's been on since some of the bad ones, but ya never know.
Scream

dicudmore
10-11-2004, 01:18 PM
pretty sure I saw river otter on the boards last week

HCS
10-11-2004, 04:00 PM
Alot of the originals are hanging at rrl. Their ripping the Sandbar. :crossx:

RiverOtter
10-11-2004, 05:31 PM
Maybe River Otter got washed away with one of the 18 Hurrincanes that whooped that part of the country in the last 6 weeks.
I know he's been on since some of the bad ones, but ya never know.
Scream
:notam: As a matter of a fact....... Went to my beach place and after 2 very nice days .... Freakin Tropical Storm Matthew :mad: completely rained out my last 2 days there and rained on 4 or my 6 hour drive home :burningm:
Still had a great time. Thanks for asking FM :wink: I've missed sparing with ya :D

Kim Hanson
10-11-2004, 05:47 PM
They banned me from it, those fockers! I will make my own entertainment here, thank you very much ! :p

FMluvswater
10-11-2004, 07:50 PM
As a matter of a fact....... Went to my beach place and after 2 very nice days .... Freakin Tropical Storm Matthew :mad: completely rained out my last 2 days there and rained on 4 or my 6 hour drive home
Still had a great time. Thanks for asking FM I've missed sparing with ya
Okay you're back safe and sound (:idea: hmmm not too sure on the sound part ;) ) :cool:
I didn't even have to fork over the ransom $$$! Excellent! :D
Glad to hear at least part of your vacation was nice, RiverOtter. :) I didn't even notice you'd left ... oh wait I started this thread didn't I? Damn. :o
I LOSE!!!!
Nope didn't miss you at all. :D

FMluvswater
10-11-2004, 07:52 PM
Well I wish they would at least pop in and post here sometimes ... it's not like I can go over there to visit. :rolleyes:

Debbolas
10-11-2004, 08:21 PM
I miss Mrs. Flyin Vee :confused:

FMluvswater
10-11-2004, 08:41 PM
I miss Mrs. Flyin Vee :confused:
I'll second that motion. She knows she's missed around here. :)

RiverOtter
10-12-2004, 04:35 AM
Okay you're back safe and sound (:idea: hmmm not too sure on the sound part ;) ) :cool:
I didn't even have to fork over the ransom $$$! Excellent! :D
Glad to hear at least part of your vacation was nice, RiverOtter. :) I didn't even notice you'd left ... oh wait I started this thread didn't I? Damn. :o
I LOSE!!!!
Nope didn't miss you at all. :D
You been drinkin that Canadian Whiskey FM...? :D

FMluvswater
10-12-2004, 02:34 PM
You been drinkin that Canadian Whiskey FM...? :D
Unfortunately for me, no. :( Kinda scary huh? :220v: Should I have lied to protect your psyche? :idea: