PDA

View Full Version : that was an awsome weekend

boatslayer
10-11-2004, 07:08 PM
hey everyone ,,, just got back ,,, it was nice meeting all of u this weekend ,,
and a big thanks to my friends greg and cadie for leting me ride with them saturday,, u r boat kicks ass
man cadie all that stuff that happend saturday night was crazy
-casey

Three Days Only
10-12-2004, 10:46 AM
That guy was a scum bag.
Im sure the little youngin is glad that you and Cadie said something, who knows what could of happened later without intervention.
Jeff

Kachina26
10-12-2004, 11:01 AM
what'd I miss???

Blingette
10-12-2004, 12:57 PM
what'd I miss???
This guy and his friends staying next to us were getting alot to friendly with a girl about 14 or 15 and D row stepped in. FRIGGEN SICKO. Then he called me and Mrs. 3DO golddiggers.
Wrong move considering both her and I have been with our men since before they had anything. So Bling got in the guys face and he verbally took care of it. He had already met his quota for the weekend by punching some lights out :D

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-12-2004, 12:59 PM
This guy and his friends staying next to us were getting alot to friendly with a girl about 14 or 15 and D row stepped in. FRIGGEN SICKO. Then he called me and Mrs. 3DO golddiggers.
Wrong move considering both her and I have been with our men since before they had anything. So Bling got in the guys face and he verbally took care of it. He had already met his quota for the weekend by punching some lights out :D
Man....I am glad they were there. Who were the guys hitting on the teenager? They weren't with us, right?

Blingette
10-12-2004, 01:02 PM
Man....I am glad they were there. Who were the guys hitting on the teenager? They weren't with us, right?
No they were just up there for the weekend. They were hatin' on all the (nice) boats as well. But Bling definatley put them in their place, everyone was impressed with his show.;)

Kachina26
10-12-2004, 01:07 PM
Probably better that I missed that one. Glad it was setteled without fisticuffs. :hammerhea Some real loosers out there in the world.

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-12-2004, 01:18 PM
No they were just up there for the weekend. They were hatin' on all the (nice) boats as well. But Bling definatley put them in their place, everyone was impressed with his show.;)
Bunch of friggin low lifes...No need to try to bag on any of us. Especially you Blingette :)

Blingette
10-12-2004, 01:24 PM
Probably better that I missed that one. Glad it was setteled without fisticuffs. :hammerhea Some real loosers out there in the world.
I am such the worry wart about that stuff and always looking out because as I said to Boatslayer that is business you need to get involved with. Children are innocent and need to stay that way.
OK I'm getting down from the soap box now. :wink:

Three Days Only
10-12-2004, 02:38 PM
Uuh Ooh Here Comes Trouble!!!

boatslayer
10-12-2004, 02:54 PM
I am such the worry wart about that stuff and always looking out because as I said to Boatslayer that is business you need to get involved with. Children are innocent and need to stay that way.
yea those dudes were totally in the rong they were all over that little girl ,she didnt even look 14 to me,,,i wish more people would have noticed it
,then more could have been done about it , but after we confronted them
we accomplished are goal , geting all those perveted men away from her ,,,
and that dude was totally out of line calling u and carie golddiggers, his lucky greg didnt give him a little of this :boxingguy
oh yea and it was nice meeting u jeff and carie :D