PDA

View Full Version : News Flash !!! News Flash !!!

wildbillg
10-11-2004, 07:25 PM
This just in from the news desk for the normal and sane.....
:hammer2: BEAUMONT has fallen off the face of the earth! ! ! ! ! !
All residents of this fallen city are now requested to STOP WITH THE BEAUMONT CRAP and move on with your lives :hammer2: ! ! !
SOOOOO done with reading this crap ........

Debbolas
10-11-2004, 07:26 PM
Ah, we were having such a nice night at the sandbar and you have to start this shit :hammer2:

Wasabe
10-11-2004, 07:27 PM
I have never seen such post hoing anywhere. Where is Beaumont anyway?

taxman
10-11-2004, 07:28 PM
wild bill just doesnt fit in. I bet he has no ol lady and he beats it nightly

Debbolas
10-11-2004, 07:30 PM
It the place you pass on your way from Orange County to the River or the Mountains.
Beaumont isn't exactly a location, it's a frame of mind.......lol :D

Phat Matt
10-11-2004, 07:30 PM
Man, your news channel sucks. :p

taxman
10-11-2004, 07:31 PM
BeaumontBeaumontSay it with me old wild bill g Beaumont

racecar.hotshoe
10-11-2004, 07:34 PM
I dont think so................................ :D You must be watching the crack channel.............. :hammer2:

racecar.hotshoe
10-11-2004, 07:35 PM
BeaumontBeaumontSay it with me old wild bill g BeaumontWhere did you get that girl I want to see the rest of the story!

wildbillg
10-11-2004, 07:36 PM
See this is what I mean......
You do not even know me, If you did you never make such an ASS of an assumption.
I have been on these boards for YEARS and this crap of BEAUMONT has come up. None of you truly live there and yet you can take it upon yourselves to down grade and make fun of people who either live there because that is the only place they can afford or that is where they have grown up.
My couriousity is why is it you feel you are better then theh people that truly do live in that city?
Are you better then them because you can make fun of thier community on the internet?? I know this is all fictious, but come on there are many of us that frequent these boards and are tired of hearing this crap..... :hammer2:
This is just my opinion AND I am entitled to it :chi:

taxman
10-11-2004, 07:37 PM
The Dark Side Hot Shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phat Matt
10-11-2004, 07:39 PM
None of you truly live there and yet you can take it upon yourselves to down grade and make fun of people who either live there because that is the only place they can afford or that is where they have grown up.
Hey racecar, where do you live?

racecar.hotshoe
10-11-2004, 07:40 PM
Beaumont Calif.

LVJAKAZ
10-11-2004, 07:41 PM
At Least wildbillg can spell BEAUMONT!!!!! :)

LHC30Victory
10-11-2004, 07:42 PM
You do not even know me, If you did you never make such an ASS of an assumption.
I have been on these boards for YEARS and this crap of BEAUMONT has come up. None of you truly live there and yet you can take it upon yourselves to down grade and make fun of people who either live there because that is the only place they can afford or that is where they have grown up.
My couriousity is why is it you feel you are better then theh people that truly do live in that city?
Are you better then them because you can make fun of thier community on the internet?? I know this is all fictious, but come on there are many of us that frequent these boards and are tired of hearing this crap..... :hammer2:
This is just my opinion AND I am entitled to it :chi:
Now who is making the assumption? People from all over make fun of trailer trash, their cousins, etc etc. I think you get the idea. While I am certainly not in the core group of Beaumonters here, I get the fun of it and it is NOT AT THE EXPENSE of those who live there. Quite a few years ago, we could have substituted CUCAMONGA for Beaumont, but Jack Benny had not heard of Beaumont. Lighten up and take it for what it is - not for what it isnt. Or perhaps another way of saying it in todays lingo - "Don't play the race card"

racecar.hotshoe
10-11-2004, 07:43 PM
This is just my opinion AND I am entitled to it :chi:It must of been a long time since you have been here we have high dollar houses now,Even the shithole houses are bringing 200k or more its crazy!

FRENCHIE
10-11-2004, 07:43 PM
exactly what i was gonna say...some idiot aint doin their homework!!! OH AND HE'S REAL INTO HOT BOAT ALMOST FOUR YEARS AND 200 POSTS!!?? WTF??? :hammerhea :rolleyes: :yuk:

missboatnam1
10-11-2004, 07:44 PM
you guys...........................................

racecar.hotshoe
10-11-2004, 07:45 PM
you guys...........................................
YES MAAM!

Hallett19
10-11-2004, 07:45 PM
Can I nominate this post as the most childish post ever on ***boat ? Other than your sweet avatar, you are rude asshole taxman :mad:
And Frenchie, you think because he has 200 posts he "is not into" ***boat ? So in your eyes, you have to be a post ***** to show your loyalty to ***boat ?? How does this work ? Is it that those people who dont have 25 to in one case 40+ posts per day not good enough for you ?? This board has gone to shit. Inundated with post whores, lowlifes, rude, unsincere yuppies and childish asshoes. This site has lost so many good posters over the years for this reason alone.
Bill is a standup guy, him and his wife are temendously sweet, they have a beatuiful home in Havasu and offer it up to my brother, g/f and I at any time. He has thrown parties for ***boaters at his house and is in my opinion, one of the most sincere and giving people on the boards.
This will probably be the last of this beaumont thing I will post, I hope to God it fizzles out soon and I can come back on the sandbar and read what I come on here to read. Untill then, find me in the just jets and gear head section "keepin' it real" :wink:

Mandelon
10-11-2004, 07:47 PM
Frenchie, you don't need to call him names, Bill is a cool guy. Just cuz he doesn't post a lot, doesn't mean he hasn't been here.

wildbillg
10-11-2004, 07:47 PM
OH AND HE'S REAL INTO HOT BOAT ALMOST FOUR YEARS AND 200 POSTS!!?? WTF??? :hammerhea :rolleyes: :yuk:
AHHH my answer to that is
I HAVE A LIFE..... that I do not have to live on the internet
DUH

Mrs. casean
10-11-2004, 07:48 PM
Here we go again...

racecar.hotshoe
10-11-2004, 07:49 PM
Here we go again...Hey Girl You Missed Out............Big Fun..........Did I say Big Fun>>>...

dexman38
10-11-2004, 07:49 PM
the liquor store and record shop is still here in beaumont

RiverToysJas
10-11-2004, 07:50 PM
exactly what i was gonna say...some idiot aint doin their homework!!! OH AND HE'S REAL INTO HOT BOAT ALMOST FOUR YEARS AND 200 POSTS!!?? WTF??? :hammerhea :rolleyes: :yuk:
Any OG Hot Boat Forum member will tell you we all lost thousands of posts with one of the server changes long ago. Myself included. ;) The only ones that didn't were the ones like RD who had Hot Boat correct their count individually.
Bill is OG and is an OK guy. I seem to remember butting heads with him from time to time through the years though... ;) :D
RTJas :D

dexman38
10-11-2004, 07:50 PM
the good people of beaumont lets have roll call

FRENCHIE
10-11-2004, 07:51 PM
BROTHA YOU MISSED A GOOD ONE THIS WEEKEND!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SIG LINE??? :eek: :(

dexman38
10-11-2004, 07:53 PM
the line is on its way up

Mrs. casean
10-11-2004, 07:53 PM
Hey Girl You Missed Out............Big Fun..........Did I say Big Fun>>>...
I know I know... I can tell from the pictures... you all had a great time I can see... but there is always next time I am sure... we did check out the off road expo though on Sunday and that was good times for us... saw lots of cool chit and essexjet. So we weren't totally out of the HB loop this weekend :D

racecar.hotshoe
10-11-2004, 07:55 PM
I know I know... I can tell from the pictures... you all had a great time I can see... but there is always next time I am sure... we did check out the off road expo though on Sunday and that was good times for us... saw lots of cool chit and essexjet. So we weren't totally out of the HB loop this weekend :DNext time were handcuffing you and sean and your going.

wildbillg
Any OG Hot Boat Forum member will tell you we all lost thousands of posts with one of the server changes long ago. Myself included. ;) The only ones that didn't were the ones like RD who had Hot Boat correct their count individually.
Bill is OG and is an OK guy. I seem to remember butting heads with him from time to time through the years though... ;) :D
RTJas :D
Thanks for the cudos
yes lost many posts and I dont care what my POST COUNT IS
my real life is what matters to me not my POST COUNT

missboatnam1
give me shit, i live in NORCO......J/K..... been there done that.....damm you have space to ride in beaumont..so i like it :lightsabe

dexman38
10-11-2004, 07:57 PM
Look

Mrs. casean
10-11-2004, 07:59 PM
give me shit, i live in NORCO......J/K..... been there done that.....damm you have space to ride in beaumont..so i like it :lightsabe
I always see people riding around there... I think it's illigal, but I think they can get away w/ it in beaumont :D

Mrs. casean
10-11-2004, 08:00 PM
Next time were handcuffing you and sean and your going.
I dont' think he'd mind the handcuffs :D

Debbolas
10-11-2004, 08:00 PM
Now who is making the assumption? People from all over make fun of trailer trash, their cousins, etc etc. I think you get the idea. While I am certainly not in the core group of Beaumonters here, I get the fun of it and it is NOT AT THE EXPENSE of those who live there. Quite a few years ago, we could have substituted CUCAMONGA for Beaumont, but Jack Benny had not heard of Beaumont. Lighten up and take it for what it is - not for what it isnt. Or perhaps another way of saying it in todays lingo - "Don't play the race card"
Hey, ya know he might be on to something...............
Running it HARD in Cucamonga!!!
(nope, doesn't sound the same)
Running it HARD in Rancho Cucamonga!!!
:(

racecar.hotshoe
10-11-2004, 08:01 PM
I dont' think he'd mind the handcuffs :D
Its getting dark so here you go again............. :2purples:

Mrs. casean
10-11-2004, 08:06 PM
Its getting dark so here you go again............. :2purples:
yep... thats what happens when the street lights come on... :D

missboatnam1
10-11-2004, 08:06 PM
you guys keep going back to sex, you dogs :shift: :shift: kidding guys.....and girls....i have got 2 tickets in beaumont for riding (150.00 each), but its worth the price.....try it u might like it if you have a bike between your legs....you would understand :cool:

Mrs. casean
10-11-2004, 08:15 PM
you guys keep going back to sex, you dogs :shift: :shift: kidding guys.....and girls....i have got 2 tickets in beaumont for riding (150.00 each), but its worth the price.....try it u might like it if you have a bike between your legs....you would understand :cool:
selling tickets like that... the town will be able to clean up real nice :D

LVJAKAZ
10-11-2004, 08:21 PM
And thats all we need!!!! :)

Misogynist
10-11-2004, 08:26 PM
Come -on Was..... I post more in Chicks and boats........... :rolleyes:

Parker Dreamin
10-11-2004, 08:30 PM
Your guys boat done yet ? I cant wait to see pics of your boat, since we are neighbors and all.....

RiverKitty
10-11-2004, 09:03 PM
As for me....I don't have a life and this forum is like my second family. A place to hang out with adults since there are very few of them here in Kingman. :rolleyes: Over the last few years I have met a lot of really cool peeps via this forum....WildBill included. (Great Christmas Party!!!)
Beaumont was never an organized idea....it just happend by a natural progression of events. If you think about it, how did OP6C start? It was also a natural progression and now has become a yearly event. I say, Right On!!! And how many older HB Forum members jumped off the Forums and now reside mainly on the OP6 forum? I'm not sure why but some have said they didn't feel comfortable with all the new peeps joining this forum. Almost as if they got stuck in their own clique....and that's ok. That's where they feel comfortable. I've also heard there is "less drama" on the OP6 forum....which is also a bonus! Again I say, "Right On"! I still love everyone on the OP6 forum. But for me Beaumont is just a ficticious cyber community that equates to good times and great peeps. No one is left out and anyone is welcome to ride along! The people that I've met who have hopped on the Beaumont band wagon have also been outstanding people!!! This weekend I watched as many Beaumontainiens(?) opened up their pocket books and wallets to donate to a guy that has cancer. I've also seen them open up their homes to host parties and have gladly welcomed others on their boats to be a part of their possie. They are no better or worse than anyone else on this forum or any other forum. Honestly, I don't know why anyone wouldn't be a part of it...it's not a clique because everyone is invited. There are many threads I don't even read because I may not be interested in the content. No biggie, I just don't read them. (hint, hint) Ok, I'm usually not this outspoken but I just felt it was time to voice my .02. (Sorry if I pissed anyone off....it's really not my intent.)
I still love ya Bill but I'm still.....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414drBanner.JPG
Cheers ~RK :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414pal2.gif

wildbillg
10-11-2004, 09:09 PM
not a problem kitty
your all good and im good with you babe
your the River Kitty gotta lova ya
Nuttin but love and affection for ya..................

Mrs. casean
10-11-2004, 09:10 PM
RK you're the greatest! Couldn't have said it better... although I have only been here a short while... meeting great people here and in person has been great for me... even w/ the rough times reading arguements between certain peeps, everyone always makes up and then moves on... like I have said before, ***boat forums has given me a chance to meet people, make friends, reunite w/ an old high school friend, share stories... happy and sad... give my respects to fellow ***boaters who need it through their personal hard times and participate in pointless beaumont threads that has brought over 100 people together getting to know each other and even meet up on the water when time allows.
p.s.... RK is the calender still in progress?

FRENCHIE
10-11-2004, 09:12 PM
As for me....I don't have a life and this forum is like my second family. A place to hang out with adults since there are very few of them here in Kingman. :rolleyes: Over the last few years I have met a lot of really cool peeps via this forum....WildBill included. (Great Christmas Party!!!)
Beaumont was never an organized idea....it just happend by a natural progression of events. If you think about it, how did OP6C start? It was also a natural progression and now has become a yearly event. I say, Right On!!! And how many older HB Forum members jumped off the Forums and now reside mainly on the OP6 forum? I'm not sure why but some have said they didn't feel comfortable with all the new peeps joining this forum. Almost as if they got stuck in their own clique....and that's ok. That's where they feel comfortable. I've also heard there is "less drama" on the OP6 forum....which is also a bonus! Again I say, "Right On"! I still love everyone on the OP6 forum. But for me Beaumont is just a ficticious cyber community that equates to good times and great peeps. No one is left out and anyone is welcome to ride along! The people that I've met who have hopped on the Beaumont band wagon have also been outstanding people!!! This weekend I watched as many Beaumontainiens(?) opened up their pocket books and wallets to donate to a guy that has cancer. I've also seen them open up their homes to host parties and have gladly welcomed others on their boats to be a part of their possie. They are no better or worse than anyone else on this forum or any other forum. Honestly, I don't know why anyone wouldn't be a part of it...it's not a clique because everyone is invited. There are many threads I don't even read because I may not be interested in the content. No biggie, I just don't read them. (hint, hint) Ok, I'm usually not this outspoken but I just felt it was time to voice my .02. (Sorry if I pissed anyone off....it's really not my intent.)
I still love ya Bill but I'm still.....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414drBanner.JPG
Cheers ~RK :D
GOTTA ADMIT..YOUR REAL COOL ME AND THE MRS LOVED YA AGIAN THIS LAST WEEKEND!! AGAIN CANT WAIT TO AHVE YA STAY AT OUR HOUSE FOR THE HALLOWEEN BASH!!...'L' :wink:

That Guy
10-11-2004, 09:19 PM
Frenchie, you don't need to call him names, Bill is a cool guy. Just cuz he doesn't post a lot, doesn't mean he hasn't been here.
Mandy is right.....it sure seems that a few (and I mean only a few) come very hard at anyone who is tired of this Beaumont stuff. Someone even feels the need to post mostly in capital letters (shouting).....I thought it was funny and even participated for a few days but it would be nice to have the boards back and talking about boating stuff......No disrespect meant to anyone but just my .02. :crossx:

Mrs. casean
10-11-2004, 09:21 PM
Mandy is right.....it sure seems that a few (and I mean only a few) come very hard at anyone who is tired of this Beaumont stuff. Someone even feels the need to post mostly in capital letters (shouting).....I thought it was funny and even participated for a few days but it would be nice to have the boards back and talking about boating stuff......No disrespect meant to anyone but just my .02. :crossx:
No disrespect here... just expressing your .02 as we all do too. It has slowed down though hasn't it? I am not on half as much as I was, so I don't really know.

Kilrtoy
10-11-2004, 09:25 PM
No disrespect here... just expressing your .02 as we all do too. It has slowed down though hasn't it? I am not on half as much as I was, so I don't really know.
YEP, Cuz they were all that the river this weekend :D :D :D :D

RiverKitty
10-11-2004, 09:25 PM
Ok boyz....I think you just got off on the wrong foot.
Your both excellent people so now ya gotta kiss and make up or you WON'T get the Kitty Whip! :devil: :p
Peace Brotha's....It's ALL GOOD!!!!

Mrs. casean
10-11-2004, 09:26 PM
YEP, Cuz they were all that the river this weekend :D :D :D :D
all of them?? Damn... that answers it :D but really I thought people have been letting off a bit... but like I said... I haven't been here as much.

That Guy
10-11-2004, 09:26 PM
Hey Mrs. C...I don't know if it has slowed down or not, doesn't seem so...Quite frankly, I couldn't care less, because I think people should have their fun. It just bugged me the way anyone who voices a different opinion is ridiculed. I know many of the Beaumontians including Huckleberry, Deb, Phat Matt, Goldilocks, etc. and love to party and hang out with them. It just seems like some members are taking it way too seriously. Again, just my .02.

Kilrtoy
10-11-2004, 09:27 PM
all of them?? Damn... that answers it
And the one tooth :messedup:

Mrs. casean
10-11-2004, 09:27 PM
Hey Mrs. C...I don't know if it has slowed down or not, doesn't seem so...Quite frankly, I couldn't care less, because I think people should have their fun. It just bugged me the way anyone who voices a different opinion is ridiculed. I know many of the Beaumontians including Huckleberry, Deb, Phat Matt, Goldilocks, etc. and love to party and hang out with them. It just seems like some members are taking it way too seriously. Again, just my .02.
I hear ya there w/ the ridiculing! That has been out of control and unnecissary...

Mrs. casean
10-11-2004, 09:28 PM
And the one tooth :messedup:
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/gapteeth.gif

RiverKitty
10-11-2004, 09:29 PM
not a problem kitty
your all good and im good with you babe
your the River Kitty gotta lova ya
Nuttin but love and affection for ya..................
Back atcha' Bill!
Hey Darlin', you know I'm a lover....not a fighter! :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/41410036502.jpg

Mrs. casean
10-11-2004, 09:30 PM
Back atcha' Bill!
Hey Darlin', you know I'm a lover....not a fighter! :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/41410036502.jpg
I love that picture!

That Guy
10-11-2004, 09:32 PM
I hear ya there w/ the ridiculing! That has been out of control and unnecissary...
As usual, it is a select few who have to be jackholes and screw it up for everyone.....

Mrs. casean
10-11-2004, 09:34 PM
As usual, it is a select few who have to be jackholes and screw it up for everyone.....
Yep, as usual. It's not worth it to me to be mean to people I don't know... I can have an opinion... and I do but keep it to myself when not appropriate. I like it here... I've gotten a few red reps, but since that doesn't matter and is not real... I would worry more about my real rep here w/ my fellow ***boaters that I do communicate w/...

C-2
10-11-2004, 09:36 PM
Bill is a cool guy, and a great guy to know in town when your crap breaks. I enjoy his hospitality when he and his wife open up their house for parties - and if you're a boater, you're invited.
I also think Bill is a pretty smart guy and knew he'd catch some heat with this post. duh. But I too am disppointed to see the personal attacks.
What's with the defensiveness?

That Guy
10-11-2004, 09:38 PM
Yep, as usual. It's not worth it to me to be mean to people I don't know... I can have an opinion... and I do but keep it to myself when not appropriate. I like it here... I've gotten a few red reps, but since that doesn't matter and is not real... I would worry more about my real rep here w/ my fellow ***boaters that I do communicate w/...
Amen girl...again, many of the Beaumontians are friends that we have had drinks with, boated with and in Matt's case, watched dance in a somewhat possessed state (labor day in the channel :D ) and will continue to do so. Wild Bill seemed like a good guy when I briefly met him a couple of months back. Now people are posting entire threads about him because he had the balls to say what he thought. Cool people will always be cool and dickheads will always be......

Mrs. casean
10-11-2004, 09:41 PM
Amen girl...again, many of the Beaumontians are friends that we have had drinks with, boated with and in Matt's case, watched dance in a somewhat possessed state (labor day in the channel :D ) and will continue to do so. Wild Bill seemed like a good guy when I briefly met him a couple of months back. Now people are posting entire threads about him because he had the balls to say what he thought. Cool people will always be cool and dickheads will always be......
I don't remember seeing his post that people jumped down his throat about... but I agree... we are all entitled to our own opinion... unless he his post was rude and he ridiculed people, he should not have gotten treated like that. I have not had many opportunities to hang out w/ people except at the Dam Run 2, and met a few people at the sandbar and topock on an occasion... and always have had a great time w/ them. Well hopefully Bill wont' take any of the comments towards him to heart... I do wish the harsh comments and name calling would stop... no need for that here.

Some Kind Of Monster
10-11-2004, 09:45 PM
So here's my opinion for what it's worth.
If you enjoy boats (and we all do) then you are A-OK in my book. I have not met anyone here that I have downright wanted nothing to do with. I have had more help and met more kind people on this board than I have ever imagined possible. I am sure there are dozens that I will meet in the future too and I can't wait! :D
The Beaumont thing started out cool and a fun thing. the part that started to bother me is when Beaumont started showing up in every part of this board. I don't want to read about it in the tech section, or hot spots east, or political rhetoric. I also don't really want to hear about what the Beaumont bar has in stock or what time the bar closes whenever someone brings up an alcoholic subject etc. etc.. Catch my drift?
SKOM - Kickin the can..

RiverKitty
10-11-2004, 09:47 PM
RK you're the greatest! Couldn't have said it better... although I have only been here a short while... meeting great people here and in person has been great for me... even w/ the rough times reading arguements between certain peeps, everyone always makes up and then moves on... like I have said before, ***boat forums has given me a chance to meet people, make friends, reunite w/ an old high school friend, share stories... happy and sad... give my respects to fellow ***boaters who need it through their personal hard times and participate in pointless beaumont threads that has brought over 100 people together getting to know each other and even meet up on the water when time allows.
p.s.... RK is the calender still in progress?
Girl, I couldn't have said it better myself!!!! YOU ROCK!!! :D
Yes...the calendar is still on....I've had a lot of positive feedback from soooo many people.... so I'll do my best getting it done. I've already ran into a few speed bumps but will continue to make it a reality!!! I'd still like to work with you and Deb (an any other female who is interested) on this project if your still interested. :D

Phat Matt
10-11-2004, 09:48 PM
That wasn't me. It was my evil twin. :D

Mrs. casean
10-11-2004, 09:49 PM
Yes...the calendar is still on....I've had a lot of positive feedback from soooo many people.... so I'll do my best getting it done. I've already ran into a few speed bumps but will continue to make it a reality!!! I'd still like to work with you and Deb (an any other female who is interested) on this project if your still interested. :D
Just let me know what I can do to help... did Frenchie pose for the cover this past weekend!! :D

Mrs. casean
10-11-2004, 09:49 PM
That wasn't me. It was my evil twin. :D
Wasn't sure if it was you or scream he was talkin about :D

Phat Matt
10-11-2004, 09:51 PM
So here's my opinion for what it's worth.
I also don't really want to hear about what the Beaumont bar has in stock or what time the bar closes whenever someone brings up an alcoholic subject etc. etc.. Catch my drift?
SKOM - Kickin the can..
I am going to have to see some ID sir before I can serve you. :D ;)

Phat Matt
10-11-2004, 09:52 PM
Wasn't sure if it was you or scream he was talkin about :D
Yeah, it was me. I think I had a good time that night though. I left my boat in the channel all night cuz I was in no condition to drive it anywhere! :2purples:

That Guy
10-11-2004, 09:54 PM
That was pretty funny.... :D

Mrs. casean
Yeah, it was me. I think I had a good time that night though. I left my boat in the channel all night cuz I was in no condition to drive it anywhere! :2purples:
Good decision!

RiverKitty
Just let me know what I can do to help... did Frenchie pose for the cover this past weekend!! :D
THAT was one of the speed bumps. I was suppose to meet up with French at 7:30 a.m. on Saturday, and ...well, that didn't happen. :( But that's ok...I'll figure it out somehow....even if I have to drive to Cali to do it!!! :D I need your input as to who should be what month, etc. I can't figure all this stuff out on my own! :D

DryHeatOnly
10-11-2004, 09:55 PM
DHO<----Time to breakout the 'ol Bowflex :D
I bought one last summer. Used it once. Geez, it was a workout :jawdrop:
What's up with that?!?!?

Some Kind Of Monster
Dammit Matt! :D :boxingguy :lightsabe :D

That Guy
We all had a good time that night...boating rocks.

Mrs. casean
THAT was one of the speed bumps. I was suppose to meet up with French at 7:30 a.m. on Saturday, and ...well, that didn't happen. :( But that's ok...I'll figure it out somehow....even if I have to drive to Cali to do it!!! :D I need your input as to who should be what month, etc. I can't figure all this stuff out on my own! :D
Not a problem... and I know Debbolas will give input too for sure... were you still gonna make it a HB family calendar? Maybe Frenchie will give you a cover shot at the party :D

PlyaPlya22
10-11-2004, 09:56 PM
Beaumont is a state of mind, if you can't be there then go elsewhere. I do have a life and it usually involves people on the boards. Is there a problem with that??? :argue: :boxingguy

Mrs. casean
10-11-2004, 09:56 PM
Damn straight! :D though ours is for sale... we'll still be boating one way or another if we can help it till we can get a new one... if it sells.

Some Kind Of Monster
10-11-2004, 09:58 PM
Beaumont is a state of mind, if you can't be there then go elsewhere. I do have a life and it usually involves people on the boards. Is there a problem with that??? :argue: :boxingguy
I hope this isn't a direct result of my post??? :jawdrop:

Phat Matt
10-11-2004, 10:00 PM
Dammit Matt! :D :boxingguy :lightsabe :D
I couldn't leave that one alone! :D

That Guy
10-11-2004, 10:00 PM
Plya - I don't think people have a problem with that.... have as much fun as you'd like...as I stated, what bugs me is the way that anyone who disagrees is attacked by a few of the Beaumont crew.

Phat Matt
10-11-2004, 10:01 PM
And so does you avatar! :eat: :D

That Guy
10-11-2004, 10:01 PM
Damn straight! :D though ours is for sale... we'll still be boating one way or another if we can help it till we can get a new one... if it sells.
Mrs. C..we'd love to have you in our boat anytime you'd like.... :)

Mrs. casean
10-11-2004, 10:03 PM
Mrs. C..we'd love to have you in our boat anytime you'd like.... :)
That's very nice of you! thank you very much! If it sells, great... if not... great... not set of getting rid of it... but if we have the opportunity to get something new/newer... we're on it. no matter how we do it... we'll still be boating :D

That Guy
10-11-2004, 10:04 PM
Since apparently I am in the mood to ramble, it also is incredibly funny to me that the main one or two people who attack others, seem to spell every other word incorrectly. Doesn't seem to help their credibility.... :squiggle: :rolleyes: :squiggle:

That Guy
10-11-2004, 10:05 PM
That's very nice of you! thank you very much! If it sells, great... if not... great... not set of getting rid of it... but if we have the opportunity to get something new/newer... we're on it. no matter how we do it... we'll still be boating :D
By the way, Mr. C is welcome as well.....Mrs. Sbark1 made me write that.... :crossx:

Mrs. casean
10-11-2004, 10:07 PM
By the way, Mr. C is welcome as well.....Mrs. Sbark1 made me write that.... :crossx:
hehe, thanks Mrs Sbark1! I figured you included him :D I see you guys are in Tustin! Not too far from us... I am originially from O.C. and we are in Rancho Santa Margarita all the time... maybe we'll meet up w/ ya one of these days!

PlyaPlya22
10-11-2004, 10:07 PM
I hope this isn't a direct result of my post??? :jawdrop:
SKOM...I never attack anyone directly, unless attacked. I like everyone on the boards. It is a great way to meet people when you have a lot of things going on and can't always get out. If you read a lot of my post, I usually try to keep things on the comical side to keep people relaxed. I just don't appreciate people being attacked. It is always in the approach. Some people just don't how to address people in a public forum. But, that doesn't mean I like them any less.

Some Kind Of Monster
10-11-2004, 10:12 PM
SKOM...I never attack anyone directly, unless attacked. I like everyone on the boards. It is a great way to meet people when you have a lot of things going on and can't always get out. If you read a lot of my post, I usually try to keep things on the comical side to keep people relaxed. I just don't appreciate people being attacked. It is always in the approach. Some people just don't how to address people in a public forum. But, that doesn't mean I like them any less.
I hear ya. Just wanted to make sure you didn't mistake what I said as.. well.. an attack.. :wink:

Kilrtoy
10-11-2004, 10:14 PM
Hey Plya Where you been hanging

PlyaPlya22
10-11-2004, 10:20 PM
Hey Plya Where you been hanging
You say where it was hanging Sunday night BIATCH :hammerhea

Kilrtoy
10-11-2004, 10:27 PM
All I know is I went to bed with two chicks on sunday night

PlyaPlya22
10-11-2004, 10:31 PM
When I woke up your azz was on the couch sleep with your hands in your pants!! :crossx:

Some Kind Of Monster
10-11-2004, 10:33 PM
Did they have feathers? Or were they stuffed? :)

RiverKitty
10-11-2004, 10:34 PM
When I woke up your azz was on the couch sleep with your hands in your pants!! :crossx:
:2purples:

Kilrtoy
10-11-2004, 10:49 PM
Your damn right, they tore my shit up and were begging for thirds. I had to ice that bad boy down.....

Some Kind Of Monster
10-11-2004, 10:50 PM
Your damn right, they tore my shit up and were begging for thirds. I had to ice that bad boy down.....
LMAO :D

PlyaPlya22
10-11-2004, 11:38 PM
b\That's funny!!

FRENCHIE
10-12-2004, 04:50 AM
you speakin for my thoughts exactly on this one also!! :cool:

Todd969
10-12-2004, 05:18 AM
Can I nominate this post as the most childish post ever on ***boat ? Other than your sweet avatar, you are rude asshole taxman :mad:
And Frenchie, you think because he has 200 posts he "is not into" ***boat ? So in your eyes, you have to be a post ***** to show your loyalty to ***boat ?? How does this work ? Is it that those people who dont have 25 to in one case 40+ posts per day not good enough for you ?? This board has gone to shit. Inundated with post whores, lowlifes, rude, unsincere yuppies and childish asshoes. This site has lost so many good posters over the years for this reason alone.
Bill is a standup guy, him and his wife are temendously sweet, they have a beatuiful home in Havasu and offer it up to my brother, g/f and I at any time. He has thrown parties for ***boaters at his house and is in my opinion, one of the most sincere and giving people on the boards.
This will probably be the last of this beaumont thing I will post, I hope to God it fizzles out soon and I can come back on the sandbar and read what I come on here to read. Untill then, find me in the just jets and gear head section "keepin' it real" :wink:
Totally agree, only met Bill in person a couple of months ago, but can say that he's a great guy.

MagicMtnDan
10-12-2004, 05:37 AM
This pretty much sums up the problem I have with the bad side of the Beaumont blather. A guy with a handful of posts, who doesn't have any history or experience here, slams another HBF member for stating his opinion in a thread HE started!
That's just wrong and I wish it would stop. Some of the Beaumont crowd are acting like politicians, slamming anyone who doesn't agree with their beliefs. This forum isn't about putting down others who are here - they should be here becasue they share an enthusiasm for boating.
It'd be nice if the Beaumont crowd could at least police their own activities and keep the BBS (Beaumont BS) to a handful of threads instead of all over the place.
PS: the post w horing is out of control. :hammerhea there's got to be more to your time here than trying to post 20-40 or more times A DAY!

Mrs. casean
10-12-2004, 05:43 AM
I agree MMD, about the harsh comments from a handful of members... no need for that... I don't think I have ever stated harsh comments in my opinionated posts... and I dont' think I ever would... ohhhh except my post about the balless scardicat sniper for not puttin a forum name to the bad reps :D but I think that is all... but all in all... we all have lots in common and are here for one reason... we like boating, boating w/ others, meeting others, and sharing opinions and helping fellow boaters, so we do need to stop the rude comments... beumontians and nonbeaumontions. :D

simple
10-12-2004, 06:19 AM
Remember, no one owns this forum. It is merely a creative fun zone for people wanting to express themselves in verbal form & fantasize reading other people's posts.
What I see are problems that start when a group of readers think their shared code of ethics should be everyone's modus operundi.
The Beaumont idea was a vehicle that started as a funny topic. That's all it was & still is.
Also noticed some people (peeps) are condescending towards others in a funny way. That's okay!! One of the most difficult writing techniques is to transfer a sense of humor thru writing. This forum has many experts in this area.
I am also a 1 - 2 hour a day reader of this forum. However, I have only a few posts. This way I have gotten to know alot about alot of people.
I have only met one person (Shadow) from this forum. We were parked at Sundance beach 2 weeks ago & I noticed a sticker on his transom that read OP6C. I struck up a conversation, exchanged names & met his wife. Very nice people.
My only regret is not making any of the get togethers to meet some fun people.
I use this forum as a release from a stressful job...............and it works!!