Some Kind Of Monster
10-11-2004, 09:27 PM
What Chop???? :skull: :p
I didn't feel any chop....did you??? :crossx:
I feel lots of chop in my freeboard challenged boat :confused:

DryHeatOnly
10-11-2004, 09:31 PM
The chop we could handle.
The wind noise...now that was a different story.
My ears are still sore :jawdrop:
55 sounded like 95 (not that I've ever gone 95 in my boat ;) )

Beautiful Noise
10-11-2004, 09:40 PM
What Chop???? :skull: :p
I didn't feel any chop....did you??? :crossx:
You have that fever again,Take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning :wink: :cool: :)

RiverKitty
10-11-2004, 10:00 PM
No Stevo....I'm ok this time ...really!
I just remember after the Dam Run some folks were complaining about "the chop" and SYA kept saying, "Chop....what chop???" I didn't feel no chop!!! :skull:
I guess next time we'll all be ridin' wth SYA!!! :D

Phat Matt
10-11-2004, 10:05 PM
No, that was some chop. Goldi and Bud kept getting air. If it got any rougher I was going to put on a life jacket. :jawdrop: I wish I had a video camera though! :D

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-11-2004, 10:11 PM
I was going 65 over that chop and loved every minute of it. Had a lot of white knuckles in the back seat for the passengers though :).
It was really good to see you and Susie Sam. We have to get together out here in Corona sometime. I think whoever Susie was talking to was going to go get me when I wrestled Karen and Lisa to the ground, took their weapon and spanked their asses...lol She thought I was hurting them or that I was mean but Brenda headed her off and let her know we just play rough from time to time....lol

RiverKitty
10-11-2004, 10:22 PM
I think I was the one with the white knuckles.
I wasn't catching air...just being the pussy that I am! :D :p

DryHeatOnly
10-11-2004, 10:35 PM
I was going 65 over that chop and loved every minute of it. Had a lot of white knuckles in the back seat for the passengers though :).
It was really good to see you and Susie Sam. We have to get together out here in Corona sometime. I think whoever Susie was talking to was going to go get me when I wrestled Karen and Lisa to the ground, took their weapon and spanked their asses...lol She thought I was hurting them or that I was mean but Brenda headed her off and let her know we just play rough from time to time....lol
The wrestling was funny! I wish I had figured out how to use my flash on the new camera. Most of the night-shots didn't happen.
In the middle of this chop I saw a boat cruising in the opposite direction on my right side. I'm probably at a 3/4 view to it. All of a sudden the boat comes clear outta the water. I could see daylight & the outdrive under the boat!!! It was YOU!!! Awesome :cool: :cool:
I agree. Let's get together for dinner or something.

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-11-2004, 10:43 PM
The wrestling was funny! I wish I had figured out how to use my flash on the new camera. Most of the night-shots didn't happen.
In the middle of this chop I saw a boat cruising in the opposite direction on my right side. I'm probably at a 3/4 view to it. All of a sudden the boat comes clear outta the water. I could see daylight & the outdrive under the boat!!! It was YOU!!! Awesome :cool: :cool:
I agree. Let's get together for dinner or something.
I think that was when my buddy Big Dave let out a scream from the back seat....lol I like to drive the boat....that is what I got it for :)

DryHeatOnly
10-11-2004, 10:45 PM
I think that was when my buddy Big Dave let out a scream from the back seat....lol I like to drive the boat....that is what I got it for :)
That's what I'm talkin'about!!! You had a big 'ol smile on your face :D :D

Kilrtoy
10-11-2004, 10:48 PM
You must own a Shockwave :hammerhea :wink: :wink:

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-11-2004, 10:57 PM
Hey Miguel....nice waving to ya :) I was just chillin' a little in GA and taking it easy. Tell that pretty wife of yours Tom said Whats up.

cola
10-11-2004, 10:59 PM
Yea the run back in the chop WFO thats what boats are for.
Late, Mike :cool:

DryHeatOnly
10-11-2004, 11:00 PM
Sorry dude...I know what you're talking about :(
The conditions were perfect too :2purples: :frown:

RiverOtter
10-12-2004, 05:43 AM
Another good reason for a windshield :D

racecar.hotshoe
10-12-2004, 07:01 AM
We were flying at times no big thing It was a rush.I did spill some of my pepsi (not cool) I had more.I didnt fill any of this thing you call chop.Just glad I wasnt in a flat bottom............. :D

RiverToysJas
10-12-2004, 07:38 AM
That was the best!!! Dave and I thought we were runnin' hard, but we never closed the gap on you one inch.....didn't loose an inch either though! ;) :D :D
That was awesome!!! Thanks again to Rivercrazy for one of the best balls-to-the-wall runs I've ever been on!!!! :D
RTJas :D

ChumpChange
10-12-2004, 08:42 AM
No Chop Felt Here. Did see the bottom of some other boats though which will not be named.

ChumpChange
10-12-2004, 08:46 AM
RK:
Have you posted your pics somewhere yet?

SHOCKWAVETOM
10-12-2004, 08:50 AM
That was the best!!! Dave and I thought we were runnin' hard, but we never closed the gap on you one inch.....didn't loose an inch either though! ;) :D :D
That was awesome!!! Thanks again to Rivercrazy for one of the best balls-to-the-wall runs I've ever been on!!!! :D
RTJas :D
I was supposed to follow Dave (Haavasu lover) but once I hit it I was going over the top just fine. I saw you guys behind me the entire way :)

LHC30Victory
10-12-2004, 09:08 AM
Chop? that wasn't chop...I was drinkin a beer across the basin and didn't spill a drop :rollside:
See, size does matter :cool:

Propchecker
10-12-2004, 09:28 AM
I was riding with Framer 1 in a Mach 26 and we raced next to Shake Yo Azz from Willow to almost Cottonwood and he had that big sled trimmed perfectly, slappi'n her for a little extra effort, appeared to be wfo the whole way. When he hit the basin he disappeared and it didn't look like he was gonna let off until he rammed into Davis Dam at the other end of the lake. It didn't look like he was too concerned about chop. We stopped at Cottonwood to eat and get Framer some advil for his foot from trying to push his foot throttle through the bottom of his boat. :D

FRENCHIE
10-12-2004, 10:18 AM
great chop!!! except for the dobbie...she didnt like it too much!!! :wink: