PDA

View Full Version : Traffic is all messed up....

Keithb87
10-12-2004, 02:06 PM
The darn Pres Debate is tommorow, and they allready have roads closed and restricted to one lane.
It will take me about a hour to get home today.. Should only take 15 to 20 Minutes.....
Tommorow durring the Debate it will probally lock up for 2 hours.. :burningm:

Mrs. casean
10-12-2004, 02:09 PM
Thats right... it's at ASU... speaking of, last time I was around there... I went to Fat Tuesdays... so yummy! a little off topic I know :D

Keithb87
10-12-2004, 02:17 PM
Mill Ave is cool.. Lots of Bars and stuff to get in trouble with.. :D

racecar.hotshoe
10-12-2004, 02:19 PM
Throw em a shocker! :skull:

Mrs. casean
10-12-2004, 02:20 PM
Mill Ave is cool.. Lots of Bars and stuff to get in trouble with.. :D
When I was there, I think it was 97... I was underage then :D Visiting friends at ASU... I went to NAU for a year... anyhow, I have heard the bars are great... Mill was cool.

Keithb87
10-12-2004, 02:21 PM
Throw em a shocker! :skull:
With all the Secret Service and Alphabet Soup around I don't think throwing anything would be a good idea :220v:

Mrs. casean
10-12-2004, 02:26 PM
With all the Secret Service and Alphabet Soup around I don't think throwing anything would be a good idea :220v:
lol probably not :D

fourspeednup
10-12-2004, 03:07 PM
If you thought it was bad on the Tempe roads....you should see what the campus looks like. It's a complete shitangle! :220v: Bunch of smelly hippies running around protesting this and that, extreme liberal professors complaining about everything, and parking is a nightmare :yuk: Can't wait until tomorrow :rolleyes:

Mrs. casean
10-12-2004, 03:11 PM
If you thought it was bad on the Tempe roads....you should see what the campus looks like. It's a complete shitangle! :220v: Bunch of smelly hippies running around protesting this and that, extreme liberal professors complaining about everything, and parking is a nightmare :yuk: Can't wait until tomorrow :rolleyes:
I take it you live near there too? Stay away! I am sure it will be a mess... hippies??? Eeeee I'd really stay away...

Jordy
10-12-2004, 04:02 PM
Can't wait until tomorrow :rolleyes:
What time does happy hour start? I'm down and I have an expense account. :D :D :D

Misogynist
10-12-2004, 04:11 PM
When I was there, I think it was 97... I was underage then :D Visiting friends at ASU... I went to NAU for a year... anyhow, I have heard the bars are great... Mill was cool.
Wait a minute... WAIT A MINUTE.... I haven't been underage since 1975.... Damn... where did the years go?... You weren't legal in 97?... Sheesh... children...... :hammer2:

Keithb87
10-12-2004, 04:12 PM
What time does happy hour start? I'm down and I have an expense account. :D :D :D
Don't think we'll even get close to Gammage Auditorium...
But If you think we can get to the Library I'm down.. :cool:

Jordy
10-12-2004, 04:13 PM
I graduated from ASU in '96... :D
Now I'm feeling old. Especially when the g/f graduated high school after I got out of college. ;)
I love this place. I keep getting older but they all stay the same age. :D

Jordy
10-12-2004, 04:14 PM
Don't think we'll even get close to Gammage Auditorium...
But If you think we can get to the Library I'm down.. :cool:
Who said anything about Gammage? I'm just talking about happy hour. :D

Kilrtoy
10-12-2004, 04:14 PM
So what you are saying is, for one day, YOUR TRAFFIC is like L.A.'s every day traffic :D

Some Kind Of Monster
10-12-2004, 04:17 PM
I got thrown off of Mill ave the other day. They said if I came back I would go to prison. You wouldn't believe what that was over. Fun place though! I'm thinking of heading out there on my bike just to check things out and see what kind of trouble I can get into.

fourspeednup
10-12-2004, 04:27 PM
I take it you live near there too? Stay away! I am sure it will be a mess... hippies??? Eeeee I'd really stay away...
I live in Mesa and attend ASU...gotta go to one class tomorrow but I sit next to a hottie sorority slut with big boobies so it's not a total waste :D

fourspeednup
10-12-2004, 04:29 PM
I graduated from ASU in '96... :D
Now I'm feeling old. Especially when the g/f graduated high school after I got out of college. ;)
I love this place. I keep getting older but they all stay the same age. :D
hey if you really want to feel old, come to one of our house parties :D :D

Keithb87
I live in Mesa and attend ASU...gotta go to one class tomorrow but I sit next to a hottie sorority slut with big boobies so it's not a total waste :D
Want to trade places tommorow??? You can sit in my office and post on Hot Boat and I'll sit in your class and drool ... :D

Jordy
I miss ASU. :( :( :(
But I do run through there every chance I get to see if I can do any business with any of the many construction projects taht are going on there. ;)

Jordy
10-12-2004, 04:30 PM
hey if you really want to feel old, come to one of our house parties :D :D
I feel "Old School" coming on. Let me know when, I'll show up. :D
Just dont' call me "Blue" :D

fourspeednup
10-12-2004, 04:31 PM
Want to trade places tommorow??? You can sit in my office and post on Hot Boat and I'll sit in your class and drool ... :D
Wireless internet baby! I can post on HB and sit in class at the same time :D
But I suppose you can actually afford to buy beer AND food, so ya got me there :notam:

fourspeednup
10-12-2004, 04:34 PM
I feel "Old School" coming on. Let me know when, I'll show up. :D
Just dont' call me "Blue" :D
"Yer my boy Blue!" :D
Pretty much every Thursday-Saturday night 10PM--->???

Some Kind Of Monster
10-12-2004, 04:42 PM
"Yer my boy Blue!" :D
Pretty much every Thursday-Saturday night 10PM--->???
LMAO :D

Mrs. casean
10-12-2004, 06:12 PM
LMAO! thats gotta motivate you to go!