PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Marina Noise Problem

Turbo 66
10-12-2004, 02:28 PM
I just got the word. The person to call is Sandra Kelley at the State Commerical Lease Department. I am told she is going to have the final word on that subject. If every one you know let her know how you feel about this jerk ( I have no opinoin)and the problems he is creating, we might get a good decision. If not then we will have to go to plan B. If you can pass the word to as many people you know, it would help. We can't allow this guy Jeff to win. 602-542-2625

Havasu_Dreamin
10-12-2004, 02:43 PM
I've copied this post into both of the Marina threads that are sticky's in the Sandbar.
Where did you get this information? And do you have an address? Also, what do you mean by the "final word" on this?

Norseman
10-12-2004, 04:15 PM
I just got the word. The person to call is Sandra Kelley at the State Commerical Lease Department. I am told she is going to have the final word on that subject. If every one you know let her know how you feel about this jerk ( I have no opinoin)and the problems he is creating, we might get a good decision. If not then we will have to go to plan B. If you can pass the word to as many people you know, it would help. We can't allow this guy Jeff to win. 602-542-2625
Try to get an email address for Sandra Kelley!
Lots of email should help as well!!!

That Guy
10-12-2004, 08:36 PM
ttt....take the time to help all of us on this issue.