PDA

View Full Version : Little boy on the bus....

Keithb87
10-12-2004, 02:47 PM
A little boy was on the bus and started to get bored.. So he yelled at the top of his lungs....
If my Daddy was a Bull and My Mommy was a cow... I'd be a little cow....
If my Daddy was a Elephant and my Mommy was a girl Elephant... I'd be a little Elephant...
This went on for a while and finally the bus driver could not take it any more...
The Bus Driver yelled out.... If your Daddy was a DRUNK and your Mommy was a PROSTITUTE... What would that make you....
The Little Boy yelled back......
A BUS DRIVER.... :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-12-2004, 02:49 PM
I don't get it? :hammerhea
hahahha just kidding, cute one. Way better than the hotdog one. :wink:

Keithb87
10-12-2004, 02:52 PM
You crack me up... :p :D

topless
10-12-2004, 02:56 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:

slowinhavasu
10-12-2004, 03:11 PM
I need a good laugh right now...lololo

Havasu_Dreamin
10-12-2004, 03:11 PM
I need a good laugh right now...lololo
Slowie, aren't you supposed to be @ work! :D

slowinhavasu
10-12-2004, 03:19 PM
Yea, that's the problem, there is NO work......I teach tonight from 6-9, so I sit here next to the tapper, and it starts talking to me, drink me, I'm ice cold.You know stuff like that....problem is I'm starting to talk back..... :cool:

Havasu_Dreamin
10-12-2004, 03:20 PM
Yea, that's the problem, there is NO work......I teach tonight from 6-9, so I sit here next to the tapper, and it starts talking to me, drink me, I'm ice cold.You know stuff like that....problem is I'm starting to talk back..... :cool:
Have a few for me!

slowinhavasu
10-12-2004, 03:24 PM
Have a few for you....Lets see what my lecture will be on tonight ?
Why I couldn't get the key in the classroon door...... :hammerhea

Havasu_Dreamin
10-12-2004, 03:29 PM
Have a few for you....Lets see what my lecture will be on tonight ?
Why I couldn't get the key in the classroon door...... :hammerhea
ROFLMAO! ;)

WUTWZAT
10-12-2004, 04:32 PM
I heard a similar joke, but the kid yelled back "a raiders fan" :hammer2:
Or put in the team of your choice to pick on.
Jason

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
10-12-2004, 04:36 PM
Funny!!!

Sleek-Jet
10-12-2004, 05:26 PM
A little boy was on the bus and started to get bored.. So he yelled at the top of his lungs....
If my Daddy was a Bull and My Mommy was a cow... I'd be a little cow....
If my Daddy was a Elephant and my Mommy was a girl Elephant... I'd be a little Elephant...
This went on for a while and finally the bus driver could not take it any more...
The Bus Driver yelled out.... If your Daddy was a DRUNK and your Mommy was a PROSTITUTE... What would that make you....
The Little Boy yelled back......
A RAIDERS FAN :D

73beast
10-12-2004, 06:19 PM
I hope that this will once again confirm that the most important information in your life won't come from a teacher, the library or the internet, but from a mentor, and on a very personal level.
My long-passed grandfather's birthday is coming up, and for me it is a time to reminisce.
The long walks we used to take. The long drives, the special
trips he would make to pick me up so I could spend weekends with him, and the advice he used to give! Much was wasted because I was young when he died. If he were alive today and sharing his pearls of wisdom, I'd be a better man.
Those gems were well and good, but the one I remember most, the jewel in the crown of grandfatherly advice, came when I was only 12 . We were sitting in a park, watching children and their mothers enjoying a beautiful spring day.
He told me that one day, I'd find a woman and start my own family.
"And son," he said, "be sure you marry a woman with small hands."
"How come, Grandpa?" I asked.
"It makes your pecker look bigger."
Kinda brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?