PDA

View Full Version : Rep points what a joke .

Cheap Thrills
10-13-2004, 01:03 PM
you guys have made a joke out of the point system.
How can you have any pride at all in your rep points when you beg for them like a homeless bum begs for a dollar ?
It doesn't make any sense to me to beg for credit or reputation as we have here when it's not deserved.
rep points should be earned .
I know there will be a few sore toes after this is read and I expect the guiltiest feeling members to be the first to step up and hit me with the anonomous red stab in the back .
I dont know what's worse ., the Beaumont Brady bunch or the point begging bums. :rolleyes:
so what I'm saying in short is stop begging and start earning .
C.getting it without beggingT. :wink:

RiverOtter
10-13-2004, 01:06 PM
Ok Ok I gave you some - Since you begged :D :p :wink:

Kim Hanson
10-13-2004, 01:11 PM
I never have begged for them yet! Titty pictures yes... ;) ....( . )( . )........

RiverOtter
10-13-2004, 01:12 PM
I never have begged for them yet! Titty pictures yes... ;) ....( . )( . )........
LOL :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-13-2004, 01:16 PM
How can you have any pride at all in your rep points when you beg for them like a homeless bum begs for a dollar ?
It doesn't make any sense to me to beg for credit or reputation as we have here when it's not deserved.
I know there will be a few sore toes after this is read and I expect the guiltiest feeling members to be the first to step up and hit me with the anonomous red stab in the back .
I dont know what's worse ., the Beaumont Brady bunch or the point begging bums. :rolleyes:
I can't say I disagree. I really don't pay much attention to them. If people don't like your post, they usually let you know without "rep points" You used to be able to give people stars on here once upon a time. And people either had 5 gold stars, or less. I don't remember exactly how it worked. But I'm sure someone here does.

Unforgiven
10-13-2004, 01:19 PM
Never begged for them :( never asked for them :notam: , I thought we got points cause we are just loved!! :mix: Only thing I beg for is
( . ) ( . ) and sex :sqeyes: :rolleyes:

topless
10-13-2004, 01:20 PM
The star thing was you rate the member but could only do it once. I remember having 1 star. LOL :2purples:

rrrr
10-13-2004, 01:21 PM
The star thing was you rate the member but could only do it once. I remember having 1 star. LOL :2purples:
Yeah, that was when no one liked you. :D :D

Unforgiven
10-13-2004, 01:22 PM
Topless, if the rating was 1 to 5....you would still be a 10 :D

topless
10-13-2004, 01:22 PM
Yeah, that was when no one liked you. :D :D
You remember that? :messedup:

topless
10-13-2004, 01:23 PM
Topless, if the rating was 1 to 5....you would still be a 10 :D
You're too kind. Just thin, I never even showed you the D's. ;)

HCS
10-13-2004, 01:25 PM
Ya, I remember that. :D
I had 5 and had to give them all to myself. :idea:

throwerb
10-13-2004, 01:25 PM
They made a joke out of all of us when they added this feature. I know I could care less if I had 0 or 1,000,000. You can tell without the points who's a bone head and who you would hang with.

Brady Bunch
10-13-2004, 01:26 PM
:wink:
Hey How did I get thrown into this.... :jawdrop: lol

Unforgiven
10-13-2004, 01:26 PM
Not yet, but spring is right around the corner.. :cool: .....I'm patient. :rolleyes: ..besides gives me all winter to think about it.. :p ..or when TOM B post some of the pics :cry: :cry: :cry:

rvrtoy
10-13-2004, 01:27 PM
Look at my rep. Does it look like i'm a begger? :eek:
PLEASE please PLEASE give me some green PLEASE please PLEASE

Excessive Force
10-13-2004, 01:29 PM
once again, i aint to proud to beg!!!

NorCal Gameshow
10-13-2004, 01:29 PM
didn't you start with five and work your way down :messedup: :D

Unforgiven
10-13-2004, 01:31 PM
Look at my rep. Does it look like i'm a begger? :eek:
PLEASE please PLEASE give me some green PLEASE please PLEASE
Damm, I've reached my credit limit. :eek: ..sorry all the love is gone (for 24 hrs) But you can beg tomorrow :hammerhea

HCS
10-13-2004, 01:31 PM
Mine were all earned DAMIT! :hammerhea

topless
10-13-2004, 01:32 PM
You start with 0 and you could get between 1 and 5 from anyone who rated you. It just so happened that alot of people just gave me 1. I think I worked up to 3. :skull:

Kim Hanson
10-13-2004, 01:33 PM
You can show me, I won't tell.......( . )( . ).......thats begging :D

Ziggy
10-13-2004, 01:35 PM
It would make alot more sense if the points actually had a benefit---like redeeming them for HB shirts or stickers...or maybe the magazine I heard they have :p
I give as freely as it allows to nice people, never given a red and probably never will...I just ain't that way. :cool:

Unforgiven
10-13-2004, 01:35 PM
You can show me, I won't tell.......( . )( . ).......thats begging :D
Kim, you don't want to see...you might go into shock :jawdrop: (remember your Havasu trip :idea: )??? Let me take the shock for you!! :D :D

Kim Hanson
10-13-2004, 01:37 PM
They made a joke out of all of us when they added this feature. I know I could care less if I had 0 or 1,000,000. You can tell without the points who's a bone head and who you would hang with.
Thats my same thinking, I would hang out with anyone that boats!......( . )( . )........ ;) If you don't have a boat and don't boat fock off! :D

Kim Hanson
10-13-2004, 01:38 PM
Kim, you don't want to see...you might go into shock :jawdrop: (remember your Havasu trip :idea: )??? Let me take the shock for you!! :D :D
Thats might big of you but she said " D's "....( . )( . )....... :supp: :D I won't be shocked really Topless :D

rrrr
10-13-2004, 01:41 PM
LMAO :D :D

jeepinscott
10-13-2004, 01:45 PM
What's a rep point?

Excessive Force
10-13-2004, 01:47 PM
click on the scale below the user name to givem...if you like the post

Kim Hanson
10-13-2004, 01:47 PM
What's a rep point?
You give them out to special people :D ....( . )( . ).....Im trailng by a long ways now! :frown:

Cheap Thrills
10-13-2004, 01:50 PM
I would like to thank everybody that added to my points even the red one whoever you are . :D
Brady bunch - I didnt drag you into my post intentionally . :D
Kim - begging for booby pics is ok as long as you share the wealth :D
C.T. :wink:

FMluvswater
10-13-2004, 01:55 PM
Earn schmurn CT :p
Sometimes it's nice to just appreciate folks just cuz of who they are and not specifically for any thing they've done or deserve. I like giving away the greens on a whim. :D I like playing favorites. Happens you're one of my favorites, C.T. so I'm gonna be hitting you with green whenever I feel like it (whenever the system lets me :rolleyes: ) and you can't stop me! :p :D
Hugs to ya :)

Kim Hanson
10-13-2004, 01:55 PM
I would like to thank everybody that added to my points even the red one whoever you are . :D
Brady bunch - I didnt drag you into my post intentionally . :D
Kim - begging for booby pics is ok as long as you share the wealth :D
Come to HavasuBarneys place, lots of them in there :D ........( . )( . )......

FMluvswater
10-13-2004, 01:59 PM
Thats my same thinking, I would hang out with anyone that boats!......( . )( . )........ ;) If you don't have a boat and don't boat fock off! :D
Sugar? That's me. :( You want me to fock off. Okay. :( :cry: I'll miss you.

MagicMtnDan
10-13-2004, 02:00 PM
There are two simple ways to improve the Hot Boat Forum sites. Two simple things:
1. Eliminate post count
2. Eliminate rep points
I've been on many forums and I've never seen other sites with both of these features (most sites have neither). The reason should be obvious as the result of these features is the situation we have on this site now.
Once the post counter is gone post w horing goes way down - it's basically eliminated and people post because they actually have SOMETHING TO SAY/CONTRIBUTE.
And without the rep points most of the childish behavior goes away. :jawdrop:
Aw, maybe I'm just too old for this stuff but between the Beaumont stuff, the post w horing and the rep points (and all the newbies begging for points) this place has changed for the worse. :frown:

switchin'addiction
10-13-2004, 02:17 PM
Man you are always good for a laugh. That's what earns the green chicklets! :D

HCS
10-13-2004, 02:33 PM
There are two simple ways to improve the Hot Boat Forum sites. Two simple things:
1. Eliminate post count
2. Eliminate rep points
I've been on many forums and I've never seen other sites with both of these features (most sites have neither). The reason should be obvious as the result of these features is the situation we have on this site now.
Once the post counter is gone post w horing goes way down - it's basically eliminated and people post because they actually have SOMETHING TO SAY/CONTRIBUTE.
Aw, maybe I'm just too old for this stuff but between the Beaumont stuff, the post w horing and the rep points (and all the newbies begging for points) this place has changed for the worse. :frown:
Then there would be no entertainment.
The forum would be dead. Just like you have seen, they eliminated the post
count on one of the other forums I post on. All posting went way down.
So far down it's now a dead forum.
I personally like the post count. It's like a gauge, it gives you some kind of
idea how much a person does or doesn't have to say.

Unforgiven
10-13-2004, 02:40 PM
1. Eliminate post count
2. Eliminate rep points
MMDAN, I've been on different forums too, serious ones, racing , boating (HAVASU BARNEY) this one is alot more fun..besides work doesn't allow Barney style forums anymore :cry: I know you don't like points, I know you don't like Beaumont, and I'm sure there's people out there who don't like you, BUT THE REST OF US ARE HAVING FUN, you don't have to read the treads, just skip past them ...there's got to be something on this site for you to enjoy...

FMluvswater
10-13-2004, 02:44 PM
Oh woe is me! :cry: Somebody stole my stereo! I want it back! I was comfy with the stereo cranked. :cool: Aces? Who needs any stinking aces I want tunes! LOL! :D I'm trying to think up something to say to EARN a red. Drawing a blank. There's really nice people in this place but they generoused away my stereo! :( / :D
Seriously though thanks for the kind comments. :)

Cheap Thrills
10-13-2004, 03:09 PM
FM ,
I was going to try and help you get your stereo back but it said I had to spread it a little more before I can give it to you again . yeh I know didn't sound right to me either :eek: how does it know how far I have it spread ? :p LMFAO !

FMluvswater
10-13-2004, 03:13 PM
FM ,
I was going to try and help you get your stereo back but it said I had to spread it a little more before I can give it to you again . yeh I know didn't sound right to me either :eek: how does it know how far I have it spread ? :p LMFAO !
I don't know but it sounds mighty interesting! ;) :D You were gonna give me a red chicklet? To help me get my stereo back? Awww! Ever sweet! Thanks for trying, babe! :cool:

Kim Hanson
10-13-2004, 03:16 PM
Sugar? That's me. :( You want me to fock off. Okay. :( :cry: I'll miss you.
You are my boatless friend, Babe relax....you are special!........( . )( . )..... :wink:

FMluvswater
10-13-2004, 03:20 PM
You are my boatless friend, Babe relax....you are special!........( . )( . )..... :wink:
Okay. :) Whew! I really would miss you if you told me to go away. I know the score now ... Sugar is my friend. :cool: End of discussion. ;) :D

LVJAKAZ
10-13-2004, 03:26 PM
Who or What is Havasu Barney???? :)

FMluvswater
10-13-2004, 03:29 PM
A different kind of fun with oodles of tech stuff to boot. ;) :D It's a good uhh I mean it's a bad place a very very bad place ... go check it out ... :cool:
www.havasubarney.com

Kim Hanson
10-13-2004, 03:30 PM
Let me lead you there! HavasuBarney (http://www.havasubarney.com/) :cool: .......( . )( . )......

Kim Hanson
10-13-2004, 03:31 PM
A different kind of fun with oodles of tech stuff to boot. ;) :D It's a good uhh I mean it's a bad place a very very bad place ... go check it out ... :cool:
Shhh's you talking bad now.......( . )( . )...... :eek:

Unforgiven
10-13-2004, 03:31 PM
Hey Kim, how should we handle this????
LVJAKAZ it's another site that we "kinda" hang out at...well Kim lives on there and work banned me from it... :cry: there's just a Bit" more pics on there that we can't post on here..One of our lovely peeps "BRE" had her own section there...Bre,you sure know how to make someones day!!

Kim Hanson
10-13-2004, 03:37 PM
Hey Kim, how should we handle this????
LVJAKAZ it's another site that we "kinda" hang out at...well Kim lives on there and work banned me from it... :cry: there's just a Bit" more pics on there that we can't post on here..One of our lovely peeps "BRE" had her own section there...Bre,you sure know how to make someones day!!
She is still my breast friend, I just can't talk to her no more :( She is still there! :D I sneak in once and awile, just to see the ( . )( . ),s! :D .........( . )( . )..........

FMluvswater
10-13-2004, 03:37 PM
Shhh's you talking bad now.......( . )( . )...... :eek:
Hee hee hee oops! :o Sorry Sugar. ;) Ziplip now. :D

Cheap Thrills
10-13-2004, 03:40 PM
Well this is a first . The first thread I have started that has carried on to two pages :D they usually peter out in about four replies :chi:

Unforgiven
10-13-2004, 03:41 PM
She is still my breast friend, I just can't talk to her no more :( She is still there! :D I sneak in once and awile, just to see the ( . )( . ),s! :D .........( . )( . )..........
Too bad she wasn't at the party when you "passed" out :p ...Those pics would have been interesting :2purples:

HCS
10-13-2004, 03:41 PM
Well this is a first . The first thread I have started that has carried on to two pages :D they usually peter out in about four replies :chi:
Good job that should get you some rep points.

topless
10-13-2004, 03:42 PM
Thats because opened yourself up and really started to communicate. :D

FMluvswater
10-13-2004, 03:42 PM
Peter? Whose? Where? ;)

Unforgiven
10-13-2004, 03:44 PM
your really into this "communicating" thing aren't you??? Hey Tom, you better read between the lines!! :idea:

Kim Hanson
10-13-2004, 03:45 PM
Too bad she wasn't at the party when you "passed" out :p ...Those pics would have been interesting :2purples:
NOOOOO! Those wouldn't have flyed at all.......( . )( . )........I would be looking for a place to stay last year..after I came back.

Kim Hanson
10-13-2004, 03:46 PM
I try, but your not listening to me.......( . )( . )......... :p

Unforgiven
10-13-2004, 03:49 PM
NOOOOO! Those wouldn't have flyed at all.......( . )( . )........I would be looking for a place to stay last year..after I came back.
your right! I think your wife still HATES us!!

Cheap Thrills
10-13-2004, 03:50 PM
Peter? Whose? Where? ;)
Don't get excited FM it was a play on words .
wanna see my webcam :p J/K

LVJAKAZ
10-13-2004, 03:50 PM
YIKES!!!!! ok now I know What Havasu Barney is...Thanks :)
I think JackA$$ will REALLY like this :)

topless
10-13-2004, 03:52 PM
I try, but your not listening to me.......( . )( . )......... :p
I hear you, I'm just not understanding. Tell what you really want.

Kim Hanson
10-13-2004, 03:53 PM
your right! I think your wife still HATES us!!
Hate is a strong word, she hate's me for doing that stuff...**** this was a party, go hard! :D You where there? :shift: I was focked up.........( . )( . )......

Kim Hanson
10-13-2004, 03:56 PM
I hear you, I'm just not understanding. Tell what you really want.
Pictures of those " D'S " baby...........( . )( . ).,s! :D If not, can't we be just friends :D

Unforgiven
10-13-2004, 03:57 PM
Hate is a strong word, she hate's me for doing that stuff...**** this was a party, go hard! :D You where there? :shift: I was focked up.........( . )( . )......
boy poor memories....do you remember "everything" that happened to you...NOOOO BUT A dear friend of ours has alot of pics.....

Kim Hanson
10-13-2004, 04:03 PM
boy poor memories....do you remember "everything" that happened to you...NOOOO BUT A dear friend of ours has alot of pics.....
I remember the mornings, after that she's kind of fuzzy :D Barney has pictures? :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
10-13-2004, 04:13 PM
I try too keep the good ones going..........( . )9 . )........ ;) :D

FMluvswater
10-13-2004, 04:16 PM
Don't get excited FM it was a play on words .
wanna see my webcam :p J/K
what a tease :yuk: ;) I like your webcam. :)

Cheap Thrills
10-13-2004, 04:18 PM
THX Kim :D
I would turn it on FM but I'm not in the shop right now I'll give ya a peek later this weekend K ..

JetBoatRich
10-13-2004, 04:45 PM
and it has helped both you post count and points :)

Kim Hanson
10-13-2004, 04:52 PM
and it has helped both you post count and points :)
Yes, it will JBR! :D .............( . )( . )..........ya post *****! :D

Kilrtoy
10-13-2004, 05:10 PM
Seems like just yesterday :supp:

FMluvswater
10-13-2004, 05:13 PM
THX Kim :D
I would turn it on FM but I'm not in the shop right now I'll give ya a peek later this weekend K ..
That sounds like an excellent plan, C.T.! :cool: (I'm not on MSN right now anyway - shocking eh? :D ) .

Unforgiven
10-14-2004, 06:40 AM
Damm, got my first red point and no name to go with it :mad: who did I upset this time??? :idea:

Cheap Thrills
10-14-2004, 06:47 AM
Damm, got my first red point and no name to go with it :mad: who did I upset this time??? :idea:
There's no telling . I've managed to get a couple from this thread myself but I expected it . what reallyrips is that they have the balls to give ya a red one but not enough courage to sign it . I've never given a red one but if I ever do I will sign it ,

Unforgiven
10-14-2004, 06:49 AM
There's no telling . I've managed to get a couple from this thread myself but I expected it . what reallyrips is that they have the balls to give ya a red one but not enough courage to sign it . I've never given a red one but if I ever do I will sign it ,
I haven't given one yet, BUT I HAVE A FEELING WHO IT WAS :messedup:

JetBoatRich
10-14-2004, 07:10 AM
Seems like just yesterday :supp:
those were the days :jawdrop: the memories ;)