PDA

View Full Version : were is tomslick

boatslayer
10-13-2004, 05:05 PM
were has tomslick been latly ,, he must be working his ass off on the pegged video

XtrmWakeborder
10-13-2004, 05:23 PM
He better be! i cant wait to get my copy

DrewDown
10-13-2004, 05:24 PM
He spends alot of time at starbucks contimplating new product design.

boatslayer
10-13-2004, 05:25 PM
haha,, he got alot off good footage this weekend that he can use

Bre
10-13-2004, 05:34 PM
I thought he was so hot that I took him home. I am having too much fun with him to let him go yet :devil: :p
I'll make sure to post pics later :D

XtrmWakeborder
10-13-2004, 05:44 PM
I thought he was so hot that I took him home. I am having too much fun with him to let him go yet :devil: :p
Whos in the new avitar bre?

boatslayer
10-13-2004, 05:45 PM
that is jen ,alfonzo's gf

DrewDown
10-13-2004, 05:46 PM
Easy With my family members. :)

XtrmWakeborder
10-13-2004, 05:46 PM
that is jen ,alfonzo's gf
Alf's the man! lol

Bre
10-13-2004, 05:54 PM
Easy With my family members. :)
Oh he's in the family :hammerhea I better let him go then.. I might hurt him :crossx:

Bre
10-13-2004, 05:54 PM
Alf's the man! lol
Yes Alf is the man :cool:

Tom Slick
10-13-2004, 08:20 PM
I finally managed to escape Bre’s love dungeon (not that I wanted too :wink: ). My wrists are a bit sore from the shackles (note: get some fur lined shackles next time) and I’m a bit tore up from the whips and chains! :devil: :D I don’t think that I’ll ever be the same again! Thanks Bre. ;)

boatslayer
10-13-2004, 08:23 PM
all i can say is hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhaha :supp:

Bre
10-13-2004, 08:27 PM
I finally managed to escape Bre’s love dungeon (not that I wanted too :wink: ). My wrists are a bit sore from the shackles (note: get some fur lined shackles next time) and I’m a bit tore up from the whips and chains! :devil: :D I don’t think that I’ll ever be the same again! Thanks Bre. ;)
Am I allowed to post the pictures :devil: Tom Slick is sooooo good in bed let me tell you ! I think I am gonna cry now :( But I know they all missed you. Come back whenever your feeling like being bad again :crossx: :D

Tom Slick
10-13-2004, 08:28 PM
all i can say is hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhaha :supp:
What's happening Slayer? I was just playing with BB the other day when I said that the video was washed out. You guys looked good coming bye! :D

boatslayer
10-13-2004, 08:32 PM
nice did u get me throughin down the shocker ,haha
the fastest shocker in the world
tomslick is the man ,,D-row for life my bratha

Tom Slick
10-13-2004, 08:32 PM
Am I allowed to post the pictures :devil: Tom Slick is sooooo good in bed let me tell you ! I think I am gonna cry now :( But I know they all missed you. Come back whenever your feeling like being bad again :crossx: :D
Pictures maybe used as incriminating evidence, so we’ll have to keep them to ourselves. All I can say as that you opened my eyes to a whole new world. :devil: :D In my best Arnold Schwartzinager impression "I'LL BE BACK".

Tom Slick
10-13-2004, 08:34 PM
nice did u get me throughin down the shocker ,haha
the fastest shocker in the world
tomslick is the man ,,D-row for life my bratha
You're shocker was just a blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Tell Faulk to slow down next time if you're going to be throwin down the shocker.

Bre
10-13-2004, 08:35 PM
Pictures maybe used as incriminating evidence, so we’ll have to keep them to ourselves. All I can say as that you opened my eyes to a whole new world. :devil: :D In my best Arnold Schwartzinager impression "I'LL BE BACK".
"YES!!!!!!!!!!"
Those are the words I wanted to hear.
I will miss you Tom Slick.
Til next time.............

boatslayer
10-13-2004, 08:49 PM
You're shocker was just a blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Tell Faulk to slow down next time if you're going to be throwin down the shocker.
haha ,, oh well at least we know it happend,, yea i thought it might we were doing like 125-130