PDA

View Full Version : WE ARE THE ONES

rstover1
05-23-2001, 08:18 PM
Ever notice how many jet boaters there are just look at how many posts the jet boat forum gets. Jet boaters are the coolest guys.Every jet guy I met is super nice even if you just raced and one of you lost.This forum is the perfect point ask any jet guy a tech question and hes willin to help. Im not trying to take anything from the prop spinners but most of those guys have never turned a wrench on their boat. Just wanted to post a new topic.

Teshio
05-24-2001, 02:52 AM
Right On! Jet People do whatever it takes to get their face in the wind and usually do their own work--that's cool! Never did like eggbeaters.

SeaSlut
06-10-2001, 05:18 PM
I noticed that posts to the jet-drive forum is more than all the other forums total!!
Too bad Hot Boat Mag doesn't notice that.
Every jetter can afford 4.50 for a mag with good info on ther toy de jour. They could probably double their subscription base.
[This message has been edited by SeaSlut (edited June 10, 2001).]

froggystyle
06-10-2001, 07:06 PM
Actually, check out ULTRA28, the owner of Ultra custom boats post under "New Jet Boats"
It appears that the problem does not lie in Hot Boat magazine, but rather with the manufacturers at large who have appeared to abandon the genre. Lots of insight.

SeaSlut
06-12-2001, 05:20 PM
I think that there are more of us hot rodder jetter types, the bottom line for the mag is the ad dollars not the reader dollars.
They make more money off prop in the beginning, its maintenance, repairs and the whole thing.