PDA

View Full Version : If I was in Vancouver B.C right now....

hoolign
10-13-2004, 07:29 PM
You'd be it in person F.M rather than just a cyber tag :eek:

hoolign
10-13-2004, 07:34 PM
SO YOU WOULD BE TAGN IT IN VC? :idea: :clover: :p
never thought of it like that!...
:cool:

FMluvswater
10-13-2004, 07:38 PM
You'd be it in person F.M rather than just a cyber tag :eek:
Sound pretty sure of yourself there! :D What makes you think you could catch me? Or handle it if you did? :devil: :D

FMluvswater
10-13-2004, 07:42 PM
you ever had 99 BANANAS :D ,just trying to help :D
Help? Pffft! Likely story TNB! :p Please excuse my extreme skepticism! :D
You pot stirrer! :D

FMluvswater
10-13-2004, 07:43 PM
never thought of it like that!...
:cool:
And don't be startin' now! :D

hoolign
10-13-2004, 07:43 PM
[QUOTE=FMluvswaterbabe]Sound pretty sure of yourself there! :D What makes you think you could catch me? Or handle it if you did? :devil: :D[/QUOTE
HEY..why arent you at work??????oh I tell ya woman....give ya a couple inches and ya take a mile :jawdrop: :p

Phat Matt
10-13-2004, 07:44 PM
you ever had 99 BANANAS :D ,just trying to help :D
Titties, I picked up that stuff for a camping trip with my family in August (I bartend there too) and was making everyone do shots. I had everyone with in 30 yards of our camp stumbling drunk! It was so fun. :D

FMluvswater
10-13-2004, 07:45 PM
[QUOTE=FMluvswaterbabe]Sound pretty sure of yourself there! :D What makes you think you could catch me? Or handle it if you did? :devil: :D[/QUOTE
HEY..why arent you at work??????oh I tell ya woman....give ya a couple inches and ya take a mile :jawdrop: :p
Cuz my boss lets me slack off ... if he knows what's good for him :devil: ... right boss? ;) :D

hoolign
10-13-2004, 07:48 PM
Cuz my boss lets me slack off ... if he knows what's good for him :devil: ... right boss? ;) :D
Oh great..and I put out the customer appreciation night flyers already
:sqeyes:

Phat Matt
10-13-2004, 07:50 PM
ITS LIKE SOUP,IT GOES ALONG WAY :rollside:
Yeah, there's nothing like a little peer pressure and hard alcohol! :D
Sorry for the jack (and coke)
Continue tagging. :mix:

FMluvswater
10-13-2004, 07:51 PM
Oh great..and I put out the customer appreciation night flyers already
:sqeyes:
Never count on this chick! ;)

FMluvswater
10-14-2004, 03:48 PM
F.M.'s pimp? LMAO! Nice user title there hoolign! :D You can call yourself whatever your little heart desires you still ain't making any money off of me! ;) :D I think you should pay me the equivalent of what I make off the customers ... either that or I'll put you to work for me and I'll get 80 % of what you earn! :p I like that idea best. I'd like to see you walk in these shoes! :D

hoolign
10-14-2004, 04:23 PM
F.M.'s pimp? LMAO! Nice user title there hoolign! :D You can call yourself whatever your little heart desires you still ain't making any money off of me! ;) :D I think you should pay me the equivalent of what I make off the customers ... either that or I'll put you to work for me and I'll get 80 % of what you earn! :p I like that idea best. I'd like to see you walk in these shoes! :D
you better remember to charge the GST next time!
and as for walkin in your shoes I thought we were not goin to broadcast that
:devil: I think I still got your g-string stuck in my ass :sqeyes:

FMluvswater
10-14-2004, 04:31 PM
you better remember to charge the GST next time!
and as for walkin in your shoes I thought we were not goin to broadcast that
:devil: I think I still got your g-string stuck in my ass :sqeyes:
Shit! You're right I keep forgetting about the damn GST ... I'd give you that since it's not really part of my fees if I could just remember to tack it on! :rolleyes:
You're the one who just broadcast about the shoes thing I merely expressed a wish as though I hadn't witnessed that yet! ;) :p
You thief! :mad: So that's where my g-string went! Damn baby you best be careful - them sequins can really pinch. :2purples: ;)

hoolign
10-14-2004, 04:34 PM
Shit! You're right I keep forgetting about the damn GST ... I'd give you that since it's not really part of my fees if I could just remember to tack it on! :rolleyes:
You're the one who just broadcast about the shoes thing I merely expressed a wish as though I hadn't witnessed that yet! ;) :p
You thief! :mad: So that's where my g-string went! Damn baby you best be careful - them sequins can really pinch. :2purples: ;)
oooopps ...my bad
:redface:

FMluvswater
10-14-2004, 04:37 PM
oooopps ...my bad
:redface:
Live and learn ... then again I think you just like the taste of your own toe jam (get your foot outta your mouth already :rolleyes: ) ;)

Boy Named Sue
12-22-2006, 02:18 AM
I'd rather have Hooli's foot in my mouth than your toothbrush.....

12-22-2006, 09:43 AM
I'd rather have Hooli's foot in my mouth than your toothbrush.....
DAMN.....26 months to think of a response to that....amazing!:eek: :D