PDA

View Full Version : NJBA Manufacturers Championship Race Oct. 16,17

Willis
10-13-2004, 07:56 PM
October 13, 2004
Hello every one,
Just wanted to remind all who are attending NJBA races to go to the website and down load the discount coupon.
http://www.njbaracing.net/
:messedup:
“Watch the Lights”
Willis

UBFJ #454
10-14-2004, 04:26 AM
Willis ... Thanks for the reminder ... "Mama Bear" just put a few in our Team's Race Packet.
Mike and I are going to finish "Fine Tuning" some "Specialized" (for our boat) pump hardware this morning then begin loading ... We all (Mike, Aaron & I ... Don't think the Et Al Crowd can make it this time) plan to be @ Ming between 12:30 and 2:00 PM Friday ... We're going to be staying at the Motel 6 right across the street from the Vagabond ... Room price is right for a place just to sleep and shower ... Typical of Motel 6, rooms are just basic, but, nice and clean.
Do you know whether or not "They" will be Tech'ing Friday afternoon?
See you at the track.

BigBoyToys
10-14-2004, 04:34 AM
We're going to be staying at the Motel 6 right across the street from the Vagabond ... Room price is right for a place just to sleep and shower ... Typical of Motel 6, rooms are just basic, but, nice and clean.
Which Motel 6 is that? Just curious. We stayed at one of the Motel 6's in Bakersfield last season, the one right off of 58 on E.Brundage. It was a nightmare!!! Prostituition and drug deals were so obvious there that I couldn't believe it!!! It sits right next to a truckstop and there were people going back and forth between the motel and truck stop all night long and they were not very quiet about it :mad: .
We never stayed at that motel again :supp: .

UBFJ #454
10-14-2004, 05:27 AM
Not too good on directions in Bakersfield ... Leave the driving to the crew there in town ... I Only Do The OTR Towing of the Boat and occasionally drive the tow truck at the Races , That's Enough Driving For Me.
In any case, the Motel 6 we stayed at last race had None of the Problems you described ... Very Clean, Quiet and Secure (as much as it can be in Today's World) ... Plus, we leave all our gear secured at the Track where someone is Always In Our Pit Area ... Computers and so forth that need to be charged are in our rooms ... We Leave Nothing In The Truck At The Motel ... Plus it's a rental ... My truck stays hooked to the boat in the Pits.
We Deb wakes up I'll try and get an address (for your reference) of the Motel 6 we're using.

steelcomp
10-14-2004, 05:53 AM
Bear...bp said they'll be teching Fri. afternoon, into early evening. Wanted to be sure boats will be ready for Sat morning runs.
steel

UBFJ #454
10-14-2004, 06:18 AM
Steel ... Thanks for the Info ... We'll be "Tech'ing" Friday afternoon.

billet racing
10-14-2004, 07:17 AM
Hey BP, Save me a spot.

UBFJ #454
10-14-2004, 08:19 AM
BBToys ... Motel 6 we stay @ is in North Bakersfield off SR99 (Exit Olive Dr.) ... On Olive Tree Court.

Willis
10-14-2004, 08:09 PM
Hello every one,
:argue:
Have a computech single probe egt battery operated with recall for sale.
Asking 125.00. :idea:
All you need is the weld in bung.
Works great.
See me at the races if you are interested.
Willis