I got these shots over at OSO. This is the new Spectre 32 CS. Pretty sweet! :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/81932CStrlr.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/81932CSside.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/81932CSFront.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/81932CSdash.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/81932CSStern.JPG

Bling Bling
10-13-2004, 08:20 PM
Molded in motor scoops, painted backs of the front seats. I wonder where they got that idea from? :) Nice ride.

Tom Slick
10-13-2004, 08:24 PM
Molded in motor scoops, painted backs of the front seats. I wonder where they got that idea from? :) Nice ride.
The rear end and hatches reminds me of a Nor-Tech and the cockpit looks a little like an MTI. They say the seat backs are actually carbon fiber!

boatslayer
10-13-2004, 08:25 PM
its a nice boat but nor techs are way better :D

Tom Slick
10-13-2004, 08:39 PM
its a nice boat but nor techs are way better :D
Now look what you went and did...just wait till Three Days Only sees this, he'll be ranting and raving about vacuum bag this, carbon that, foam core this, blahblahblahblah..... :cry: :rollside:

Bre
10-13-2004, 08:43 PM
Where's the third axel :notam:
Inside is def. nicer than the outside.

XtrmWakeborder
10-13-2004, 08:52 PM
The rear end and hatches reminds me of a Nor-Tech and the cockpit looks a little like an MTI.
I agree looks pretty similar, very nice boat

boatslayer
10-13-2004, 08:52 PM
hey i got an idea ill just buy both of them , so greg and jeff have support for both of there boats :wink:

CornWater
10-13-2004, 08:53 PM
Well I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... I think the boat is bad ass... inside as well as out.. :rollside: :rollside:

Tom Slick
10-13-2004, 08:54 PM
hey i got an idea ill just buy both of them , so greg and jeff have support for both of there boats :wink:
I'll drive one for ya. :D

CornWater
10-13-2004, 08:59 PM
Wasn't saying it's ugly... I just like the inside a lot. I think the trailer makes the boat look dull...just like our trailer makes our boat look :sleeping: Ours looks much better in the water. :D ;)
I agree with you there... a nice triple axle would'nt hurt.. :D

Bre
10-13-2004, 09:00 PM
The pic of the boat from afar with the trailer in it doesn't look as good as the one with the boat up close. But who cares LOL... I'm going to bed....night night people

boatslayer
10-13-2004, 09:06 PM
haha ,, yea , i got a new i dea after i get out of MMI , i will open up my own shop slayer custom marine ,and we will desine a boat that we can all live with ,, u can be the test driver

andy01
10-13-2004, 09:32 PM
That 32 is bad ass in person! The 32 compared to the 30 is huge. I love the way the seats turned out! I am doing those in my 30. BUt they weren't even done when I looked at them, I just said do it. In the front that is, I don't think that will work in the back of the 30. You beat I am going to find out now! That is the first one, it sure did turn out nice! Runs 110 on the limiters, needs more prop. 525's box's xr's. (If I remember right) Maybe they can test it like the west coast companies and take half of the Gulf and get a top speed number out of it carring the nose half way to the keys to get on plain. Nice ride inside and out. What does it need a triple axle trailer for? Looks? To look cool in Havasu? I bet it would look good on a steel one with paint right? I think it looks great just the way it is set up. Perfect offshore/river boat. Beats any west coast boat by far.
Andy

Bre
10-13-2004, 09:33 PM
That 32 is bad ass in person! The 32 compared to the 30 is huge. I love the way the seats turned out! I am doing those in my 30. BUt they weren't even done when I looked at them, I just said do it. In the front that is, I don't think that will work in the back of the 30. You beat I am going to find out now! That is the first one, it sure did turn out nice! Runs 110 on the limiters, needs more prop. 525's box's xr's. (If I remember right) Maybe they can test it like the west coast companies and take half of the Gulf and get a top speed number out of it carring the nose half way to the keys to get on plain. Nice ride inside and out. What does it need a triple axle trailer for? Looks? To look cool in Havasu? I bet it would look good on a steel one with paint right? I think it looks great just the way it is set up. Perfect offshore/river boat. Beats any west coast boat by far.
Andy
God damn I wasn't trying to bash the f-en thing. Third axel because of weight... I thought that bad weighed a lot. mY bad :squiggle:

Bre
10-13-2004, 09:34 PM
Sorry to make you mad Andy

Jordy
10-13-2004, 09:36 PM
I was thinking the same thing. 32' on a tandem axle... either someone was cutting corners or that thing is light. :jawdrop: :D
Edit the truck comment. I see dual wheels from the side pictures. Doh!!! :idea:

Tom Slick
10-13-2004, 09:38 PM
God damn I wasn't trying to bash the f-en thing. Third axel because of weight... I thought that bad weighed a lot. mY bad :squiggle:
Nope, those suckers are super light, especially with the aluminum trailer. I would guess that the whole package, trailer and all weighs about 6200lbs. I gotta agree though, those trailers are ugly, but they are very practical for the salt water. :)

Bre
I was thinking the same thing. 32' on a tandem axle and it looks like it's behind a 1/2 ton truck... either someone was cutting corners or that thing is light. :jawdrop: :D
Can't ever say anything negative about a boat over here. Guess the boys don't like it :notam: :wink:

Bre
Nope, those suckers are super light, especially with the aluminum trailer. I would guess that the whole package, trailer and all weighs about 6200lbs. I gotta agree though, those trailers are ugly, but they are very practical for the salt water. :)
Thanks hunny!
:cool:

Jordy
10-13-2004, 09:39 PM
Can't ever say anything negative about a boat over here. Guess the boys don't like it :notam:
I wouldn't worry too much about it. That's part of the reason I don't post alot on RRL anymore. Just not worth the drama, although it's more about the flavors of the week over there than the guys. Lots of bunched up panties on the internet lately. :idea:

XtrmWakeborder
10-13-2004, 09:40 PM
6200? damn that is light!

Tom Slick
10-13-2004, 09:40 PM
Thanks hunny!
:cool:
I got yo back girl! :wink:

Bre
10-13-2004, 09:41 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about it. That's part of the reason I don't post alot on RRL anymore. Just not worth the drama, although it's more about the flavors of the week over there than the guys. Lots of bunched up panties on the internet lately. :idea:
That's why I don't wear undies anymore...nothing to get bunched up :D :wink:

XtrmWakeborder
10-13-2004, 09:42 PM
I was thinking the same thing. 32' on a tandem axle... either someone was cutting corners or that thing is light. :jawdrop: :D
Edit the truck comment. I see dual wheels from the side pictures. Doh!!! :idea:
As my old ass dad would say.." looks, who cares about that, just 2 more tires to buy..this shit aint free" haha

Bre
10-13-2004, 09:42 PM
I got yo back girl! :wink:
Oh you got more than that :p :D :wink:

Jordy
10-13-2004, 09:44 PM
As my old ass dad would say.." looks, who cares about that, just 2 more tires to buy..this shit aint free" haha
It would look much better on one of those Extreme tandem dual trailers... who needs the triple then? Or you could go with the triple dual, 12 tires... :D :D :D

Tom Slick
10-13-2004, 09:45 PM
6200? damn that is light!
Ok maybe I'm a bit off...Probably more like 7200-7500 on the trailer. I couldn't remember and had to look it up. Still pretty damn light. I use to pull mine around town with a 1/2 ton Chevy no problem, but for long distances you'll want a bit more in a tow vehicle.

boatslayer
10-13-2004, 09:46 PM
TomSlick is a P.I.M.P

Tom Slick
10-13-2004, 09:46 PM
Oh you got more than that :p :D :wink:
Damn straight! :p

Bre
10-13-2004, 09:47 PM
TomSlick is a P.I.M.P
Hell yes he is. I never knew he's be such a rock star in the sack :devil: :wink:

andy01
10-13-2004, 09:47 PM
My post wasn't directed at you BRE, it is was Slick said. A very lite package. When you start thinking of salt you love those trailers, when you think of looking at the trailer under the boat it looks like shit I agree 100%.
I am wondering about a fully polished trailer under a 32 with triples 2.5's the new ones. Hmmmmmmmm..... it makes one think.
Andy

XtrmWakeborder
10-13-2004, 09:49 PM
It would look much better on one of those Extreme tandem dual trailers... who needs the triple then? Or you could go with the triple dual, 12 tires... :D :D :D
Good god 12 tires....that better be a huge heavy boat to warrent that..and im sure if you could afford that you aren't worrting about tires on the trailer

Jordy
It's not an ugly trailer, it just looks small. I can't imagine keeping a trailer like that polished. One dunk in the salt and it would be wrecked, unless you treated it with some super top secret resistant polish wax unobtanium chemical. ;)

andy01
Ok maybe I'm a bit off...Probably more like 7200-7500 on the trailer. I couldn't remember and had to look it up. Still pretty damn light. I use to pull mine around town with a 1/2 ton Chevy no problem, but for long distances you'll want a bit more in a tow vehicle.
I think from what I've been told you are really close at the 6,200.

XtrmWakeborder
10-13-2004, 09:50 PM
Yah still pretty good for a 32' boat..when are you going to get another boat, and what kind?

Bre
10-13-2004, 09:52 PM
My post wasn't directed at you BRE, it is was Slick said. A very lite package. When you start thinking of salt you love those trailers, when you think of looking at the trailer under the boat it looks like shit I agree 100%.
I am wondering about a fully polished trailer under a 32 with triples 2.5's the new ones. Hmmmmmmmm..... it makes one think.
Andy
Thanks Andy, I thought you woke up on the wrong side of the bed for a sec :220v: :wink: Fock the ocean. I told Andy if he ever wants to have a day to himself... to go out to the ocean..... Bre<----- scared of the big blue :cry: after riding through 4ft chop at Lake Mohave :p
The ocean is meant for men and HH's wife :p

andy01
10-13-2004, 09:52 PM
It's not an ugly trailer, it just looks small. I can't imagine keeping a trailer like that polished. One dunk in the salt and it would be wrecked, unless you treated it with some super top secret resistant polish wax unobtanium chemical. ;)
You know they sell that clear coat for copper to keep it pretty close to polished...... I wonder if you could get something like that for it. I know salt is hard on polished alum. wheels, Im sure it would do the same to the trailer.
Andy

Tom Slick
10-13-2004, 09:53 PM
Yah still pretty good for a 32' boat..when are you going to get another boat, and what kind?
That's James Bond kind of stuff. You know "TOP SECRET". :devil: :D

boatslayer
10-13-2004, 09:53 PM
hey chris i just hit u with some rep for being such a pimp...

andy01
10-13-2004, 09:54 PM
Thanks Andy, I thought you woke up on the wrong side of the bed for a sec :220v: :wink: Fock the ocean. I told Andy if he ever wants to have a day to himself... to go out to the ocean..... Bre<----- scared of the big blue :cry: after riding through 4ft chop at Lake Mohave :p
That's why I sold my DCB so I could do big blue. I did wake on the wrong side of the bed for the last week..... I am now a non smoker so a little on the mean side (meaner) lately.
Andy

Tom Slick
10-13-2004, 09:57 PM
I think from what I've been told you are really close at the 6,200.
I thought I was close too, but I checked Spectre's web site and it said 6800 for the 30 I/O. Not sure if that is on the trailer or not. They say the 30 O/B is 4500. I was told before that my boat on the trailer weighed about 5800. I guess that was wrong.

XtrmWakeborder
10-13-2004, 09:57 PM
That's James Bond kind of stuff. You know "TOP SECRET". :devil: :D
haha tight, hopefully i'll see it in Havi next summer, maybe something like my avitar!!!!

Jordy
10-13-2004, 09:58 PM
Fock the ocean. I told Andy if he ever wants to have a day to himself... to go out to the ocean..... Bre<----- scared of the big blue :cry: after riding through 4ft chop at Lake Mohave :p
Last time we were out (Labor Day this year) we were sailing past North Island on Coronado and someone came motoring in from around the point, like open ocean style, with a 25' Daytona. They had to have been out of their minds. Granted it was a nice day, but you wouldn't catch me on that boat doing what they were doing. We sailed a couple miles out, turned around and sailed back in and they were leaving the harbor and heading back out into open ocean. Braver than I am.

Tom Slick
10-13-2004, 09:58 PM
hey chris i just hit u with some rep for being such a pimp...
You da man..thanks and I threw some right back at ya! :shift:

Bre
10-13-2004, 09:59 PM
That's why I sold my DCB so I could do big blue. I did wake on the wrong side of the bed for the last week..... I am now a non smoker so a little on the mean side (meaner) lately.
Andy
Well I hope you can stay smoke free.... my mom needs to follow in your footsteps.

andy01
10-13-2004, 09:59 PM
I thought I was close too, but I checked Spectre's web site and it said 6800 for the 30 I/O. Not sure if that is on the trailer or not. They say the 30 O/B is 4500. I was told before that my boat on the trailer weighed about 5800. I guess that was wrong.
I could be wrong but I believe the 32' is lighter then the 30 or very close, and I might be thinking of the 32 with OB's. Oh hell forget it. I don't know. I will be calling down there tomorrow, I'll find's out what I can.
Andy

boatslayer
10-13-2004, 10:00 PM
graceas for the points my brotha

Tom Slick
10-13-2004, 10:01 PM
I could be wrong but I believe the 32' is lighter then the 30 or very close, and I might be thinking of the 32 with OB's. Oh hell forget it. I don't know. I will be calling down there tomorrow, I'll find's out what I can.
Andy
How in the heck can they hang mixers off the back of that with the way they have the transom designed? :confused:

Charley
10-13-2004, 10:02 PM
Maybe they can test it like the west coast companies and take half of the Gulf and get a top speed number out of it carring the nose half way to the keys to get on plain. Nice ride inside and out. What does it need a triple axle trailer for? Looks? To look cool in Havasu? I bet it would look good on a steel one with paint right? I think it looks great just the way it is set up. Perfect offshore/river boat. Beats any west coast boat by far.
Andy
I'm so glad you are here to straighten this mess out Andy .... If it wasn't for your vast expertise on all West coast vs East coast boats... phew, damn I think we'd all be lost ... YA know, If you were Bling I think you would have a K Swiss permenantly embedded in yer mouth! http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/pat.gif you come up with ingenius posts like this then you wonder why people slam you with negative reputation :eek:
PS... Congrats to Spectre on what looks to be a nicely concieved and executed model

Bre
10-13-2004, 10:03 PM
What's going on in your signature Charley :confused: :p

Tom Slick
10-13-2004, 10:04 PM
PS... Congrats to Spectre on what looks to be a nicely concoeved and executed model[/QUOTE]
Did you just say something nice about a Spectre? :)

andy01
10-13-2004, 10:04 PM
How in the heck can they hang mixers off the back of that with the way they have the transom designed? :confused:
I don't know, there is a design for it. 3 2.5 xs four stokes. I was really thinking about it. I would have had the second one. But to me that boat justed seemed like the perfect I/O boat. (I am rethinking my 30 deal after looking at the pics.)That boat should be pretty nice with a pair of 750's. Hell it is nice in my book with 525's.
Pic of the o/b coming.......
Andy

boatslayer
10-13-2004, 10:05 PM
just sent u summ bre , because u handeld my boy slick :220v:

Bre
10-13-2004, 10:05 PM
just sent u summ bre , because u handeld my boy slick :220v:
I miss that boy...I need to handle him again :p
Night guys... I will be dreaming of you Tom Slick :cry:

Bre
10-13-2004, 10:06 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to boatslayer again.
:rolleyes:
Sorry :p

andy01
10-13-2004, 10:06 PM
http://www.spectrepowerboats.com/gallery/data/522/1DSC00707-med.JPG
http://www.spectrepowerboats.com/gallery/data/522/1DSC00708-med.JPG
Andy

boatslayer
10-13-2004, 10:07 PM
its all good , im not going any were

Charley
Andy, Please don't miss my post on page 2! :cool:

Tom Slick
I don't know, there is a design for it. 3 2.5 xs four stokes. I was really thinking about it. I would have had the second one. But to me that boat justed seemed like the perfect I/O boat. (I am rethinking my 30 deal after looking at the pics.)That boat should be pretty nice with a pair of 750's. Hell it is nice in my book with 525's.
Pic of the o/b coming.......
Andy
Ok ,ok, I'll design your boat for you...32 Spectre with #5 drives and 800-900hp motors...Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. :boxed:

Boatlesss
I was told the 30' Eliminator with 496/Bravo's has a weight of #6,800 lbs. The trailer has to weigh close to #2,000 (steel) at least. #8,800 lbs total with no fuel.
Now this Spectre is larger and I don't see how it can be lighter with the all that interior and such.
Cool looking boat, but is it more than a molded swim platform on a 30'?
I can only count 5 steps but they call it a 6 step?
110 with 525's?

Tom Slick
10-13-2004, 10:08 PM
I miss that boy...I need to handle him again :p
Night guys... I will be dreaming of you Tom Slick :cry:
Good idea, I'm off to lala land with Bre too. :smile:

XtrmWakeborder
10-13-2004, 10:09 PM
I was told the 30' Eliminator with 496/Bravo's has a weight of #6,800 lbs. The trailer has to weigh close to #2,000 (steel) at least. #8,800 lbs total with no fuel.
Now this Spectre is larger and I don't see how it can be lighter with the all that interior and such.
110 with 525's?
balsa core vacuum bagged blah blah i wouldnt doubt it being lighter

andy01
10-13-2004, 10:10 PM
I'm so glad you are here to straighten this mess out Andy .... If it wasn't for your vast expertise on all West coast vs East coast boats... phew, damn I think we'd all be lost ... YA know, If you were Bling I think you would have a K Swiss permenantly embedded in yer mouth! http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/pat.gif you come up with ingenius posts like this then you wonder why people slam you with negative reputation :eek:
PS... Congrats to Spectre on what looks to be a nicely concieved and executed model
Thanks Charley, I didn't and won't get in to your DCB debate that you tried to start in the other thread. It is my opinion. I am not swinging from any builders nuts here. Just what I thought. I don't get the K Swiss joke?
Andy

boatslayer
10-13-2004, 10:10 PM
Good idea, I'm off to lala land with Bre too. :smile:
hahaha dont have to much fun chris,,,,, ight im of to bed night every one

Boatlesss
10-13-2004, 10:11 PM
Yea but 600 lbs lighter with a really cool interior is hard to belive even with vacume and balsa.
I would expect speeds much higher than 110 if the boat is really light.

Tom Slick
10-13-2004, 10:13 PM
110 with 525's?
Very light, very strong carbon/Kevlar , vacuum bagged, foam core layup. Trailers are aluminum and weigh about 800lbs. Count the steps again, there are 6. It's hard to see the forward step. Not even close to the 30'. Longer running surface, same width, more steps, deeper sponsons, more free board and about 5mph faster with the same power.

Charley
10-13-2004, 10:13 PM
Thanks Charley, I didn't and won't get in to your DCB debate that you tried to start in the other thread. It is my opinion. I am not swinging from any builders nuts here. Just what I thought. I don't get the K Swiss joke?
Andy
Thats good Andy, cause I think to enter a debate you might need to gather a clue first

Boatlesss
10-13-2004, 10:14 PM
How fast is a 36' Spectre with 525's/Bravo's?
Someone told me it was faster with the same power than the 30'??

Tom Slick
10-13-2004, 10:19 PM
How fast is a 36' Spectre with 525's/Bravo's?
Someone told me it was faster with the same power than the 30'??
Not to sure about the 525's...I now the 36 is a sled with 500's in it and the 30 tops out at about a buck 5 or so with the same power. 3DO's 36 with 800's runs mid 130's. My old 30 with about 600 ran a very quick 110-115.

mbrown2
10-13-2004, 10:24 PM
under a 32 with triples 2.5's the new ones. Hmmmmmmmm..... it makes one think.
Andy
If you are talking about the Optimax 2.5's, you would not want those engines at 225Hp rated conservately they would not be that fast and would not rev.....3 2.5 Offshore's with 8600 redline in that light setup would be pretty sick... :)
Bitchen Boat...Blend of Nortech and MTI...

andy01
10-13-2004, 10:27 PM
Thats good Andy, cause I think to enter a debate you might need to gather a clue first
Well weather or not I have a clue or not. I still won't get into it with you Charley. Weather you have something torwards me now or what, I would never say anything bad about Dave or DCB I have more respect for him and his company then to get in to a slam fest on the internet.
Andy

andy01
10-13-2004, 10:30 PM
If you are talking about the Optimax 2.5's, you would not want those engines at 225Hp rated conservately they would not be that fast and would not rev.....3 2.5 Offshore's with 8600 redline in that light setup would be pretty sick... :)
Bitchen Boat...Blend or Nortech and MTI...
I understode them to be a brand new motor. 2.5xs? is that the Optimax? I know three are about the same money as 300's but would be faster. I thought about it for my 30.
Andy

mbrown2
10-13-2004, 10:42 PM
I understode them to be a brand new motor. 2.5xs? is that the Optimax? I know three are about the same money as 300's but would be faster. I thought about it for my 30.
Andy
The current 2.5xs is about 225hp....Not sure how long it has been out and I thought I saw something on screamandfly about it as being the 2.5....maybe they have something else in the works, but have not seen anything putting out 280hp as the current ones do...
I will await the point when they can get 400 out of the Verado, I am hearing they are testing a couple in Fondulac above 400 and they are doing okay...that hp per liter is better than what Ferarri gets out of their engines if Merc ever makes it to public...

Charley
10-13-2004, 11:51 PM
PS... Congrats to Spectre on what looks to be a nicely concoeved and executed model
Did you just say something nice about a Spectre? :)[/QUOTE]
LOL u got it before I edited... focker ;)

Charley
10-14-2004, 12:08 AM
I would never say anything bad about Dave or DCB I have more respect for him and his company then to get in to a slam fest on the internet.
Andy
Really?
Maybe they can test it like the west coast companies and take half of the Gulf and get a top speed number out of it carring the nose half way to the keys to get on plain.
Beats any west coast boat by far.
Andy
Just oozes respect Andy
Whatever man just amazes me the words you choose sometimes, good luck with yer Spectre

Jbb
10-14-2004, 12:51 AM
:)

Evo22
10-14-2004, 07:25 AM
wow 4 whole pages and 3DO has'nt jumped in?? you feel'n ok jeff :rollside: In my opinion I think the boat looks great and they did a good job with it

Daytona 25
10-14-2004, 07:59 AM
What is the price toag on one of those?
Great looking ride. I wonder how it will compare to the new 30' Skater?

andy01
10-14-2004, 08:24 AM
Really?
Just oozes respect Andy
Whatever man just amazes me the words you choose sometimes, good luck with yer Spectre
Boy I must have struck a nerve last night with one of my post. Well I was talking about boats in general, what ever made you make it personel Charley is your issue. People will always have different opions Chevy/Ford East coast/West coast OCC/West Coast Choppers. What ever it is, it is an opinion on the internet. That's it!
Andy

BoatFloating
10-14-2004, 09:56 AM
Andy
I like them back seats alot. It should work in the the 30' no problem. I do have one issue Bravo drives again :messedup: I guess Spectre owners have stock in Bravo parts....

Three Days Only
10-14-2004, 10:23 AM
Probably from DCB!!!

CustomCruiser
10-14-2004, 10:32 AM
Nice boat! The seats are cool, but I would have designed the rear bench for four seats, even if it meant widening the boat. Does anyone know if it will accept #6 drives? The Spectre web site does not give any additional info, other than standard pricing for Bravo setups:
HP 500 - $236,170 :confused:
HP 525 - $251,550 :sleeping:
HP 575SCI - $266,950 :eek:

Charley
10-14-2004, 10:56 AM
Probably from DCB!!!
Cmon .... be nice to MR Notech

Three Days Only
10-14-2004, 11:05 AM
That boat is brand new and the first one out of the mold. From what I understand it is Jay's personal boat, although for sale!!
I think it is pretty sweet looking, and a good step for Jay to take changing the lines of the boat from the 36 & the 30. The styling is aimed more at the newer changing market compared to the older Skater look, we can all thank the design team at Nor-Tech for that. They turned the Cat market upside down with the release of the new supercat series. I kind of see the trend heading that direction and its a good direction to go as the Nor-Tech is a sweet looking boat. Jay did a great job designing the new hull and I like the direction the company is going getting away for the ordinary look and into something new.
As far as performance, im sure it runs killer as Jay has been refining a running plug for months and is extremely anal about getting everything perfect prior to building a mold.
Thumbs up to Spectre for taking a new direction, and designing what looks to be a sweet ass ride!!
PS: East Coast boats are designed for the ocean, not some lake in the middle of the desert. Until some people out here understand the difference between boating offshore and a lake, they will never understand or get a clue of the differnt manufacturing techniques and why they use specific materials.
Go to the Miami boat show, and see what else there is out there. Too many of you are fooled into whats available only by what you see at the LA Boat Show. Thanks to Charley and his killer staging, and lighting displays, he makes DCB look like the king shiz nizzle, but theres way more out there at a much better price.
Open your eyes, your not getting what you pay for on the west coast, you can compare the boats but not apples for apples. Look alittle deeper into what your spending your money on and you will see a major differnce between the east coast manufacturers, and the west coast manufacturers. The materials used on the west coast are far less expensive, and there getting more dallar for there product, figure that one out?
You knew I couldnt stay nice forever!!! LOL
EAST COAST BABY
KEEP THE RED ONES COMING BIATCHES!!!!!!!!!!! I was getting to many green ones anyway. LOL
3DO

BoatFloating
10-14-2004, 11:20 AM
PS: East Coast boats are designed for the ocean, not some lake in the middle of the desert. Until some people out here understand the difference between boating offshore and a lake, they will never understand or get a clue of the differnt manufacturing techniques and why they use specific materials.
3DO
It looks like the same Bravo drive I see in the lake in the desert. Snap.... there goes another $4K :rollside:

Three Days Only
10-14-2004, 12:04 PM
It looks like the same Bravo drive I see in the lake in the desert. Snap.... there goes another $4K :rollside:
They dont break on the lake, it's the ocean that kills my shit. Alot of that has to do with the fact that I actually drive my sled, and use it hard. #6's break to sucker, ask Bling!!!

BoatFloating
10-14-2004, 12:30 PM
They dont break on the lake, it's the ocean that kills my shit. Alot of that has to do with the fact that I actually drive my sled, and use it hard. #6's break to sucker, ask Bling!!!
Don't have me come down there and bitch slap ya...... :hammerhea So you say they don't break in the lake????? I seem to remeber the Exxon Valdez bilge :eek:

Three Days Only
10-14-2004, 01:00 PM
Don't have me come down there and bitch slap ya...... :hammerhea So you say they don't break in the lake????? I seem to remeber the Exxon Valdez bilge :eek:
What does this have to do with drives. Did I ever mention drives, I think not!!!! Where talking about boats / hulls not shitty ass bravo drives.
Jeffrey Son

BoatFloating
10-14-2004, 01:12 PM
What does this have to do with drives. Did I ever mention drives, I think not!!!! Where talking about boats / hulls not shitty ass bravo drives.
Jeffrey Son
Time for the Prozac......... Reapeat after me and rub you earlobes..... Wooooosaw......Wooooosaw.......Wooooosaw. What the problem is..... :notam:

Charley
10-14-2004, 01:43 PM
Open your eyes, your not getting what you pay for on the west coast, you can compare the boats but not apples for apples. Look alittle deeper into what your spending your money on and you will see a major differnce between the east coast manufacturers, and the west coast manufacturers. The materials used on the west coast are far less expensive, and there getting more dallar for there product, figure that one out?
3DO
Hey Jeffy...
Boats and Boating are different things to different people ... Just because The East coast lays boats up a lil lighter, and a lil more stout doesn't mean they are better boats. Please tell me you realize that the bad-ass gel coats that West Coast manufacturers do costs some money.... YA YA Vacume bag blah blah... does this head to head value comparison include the 10k - 40k you spend on paint? Does the east coast paint hold up like west coast gel coat?? What about ammenities ? have you seen inside of Rocky's 29?? it has twice the room that yer 36 does!! you gonna pretend that room doesn't exist and that it doesn't cost money to make it happen? and that bang for your buck theory holds as much water as a funnel if you look at JAY's "Introductory" pricing
HP 500 - $236,170
HP 525 - $251,550
HP 575SCI - $266,950
It's fair foor that boat but a great Deal>???
Jeffy... you are very accurate in saying East coast boats will run in bigger shit.... for the most part...absolutely accurate .... But how can you say that the west coast builders aren't offering some things that east coast manufacturers falling short on? I'm guessing that 98% of my boating will be on Lakes in Arizona... why the hell do I need a full tunnel and 11 foot beam? I'd rather have a place to let my kids take a nap, or wreck my wife if the joyus occasion presents itself ;)
East vs West, DCB vs Spectre , Glastron vs Bayliner who fockin cares?? I just wanna have some fun along the way and try to have a quality sled to cart my family and friends in ;)
PS.. Jeffy.. you are a closet DCB lover anyway..... just admit it! :rollside:

jackpunx
10-14-2004, 01:53 PM
:idea: Hey Jeffy...
Boats and Boating are different things to different people ... Just because The East coast lays boats up a lil lighter, and a lil more stout doesn't mean they are better boats. Please tell me you realize that the bad-ass gel coats that West Coast manufacturers do costs some money.... YA YA Vacume bag blah blah... does this head to head value comparison include the 10k - 40k you spend on paint? Does the east coast paint hold up like west coast gel coat?? What about ammenities ? have you seen inside of Rocky's 29?? it has twice the room that yer 36 does!! you gonna pretend that room doesn't exist and that it doesn't cost money to make it happen? and that bang for your buck theory holds as much water as a funnel if you look at JAY's "Introductory" pricing
HP 500 - $236,170
HP 525 - $251,550
HP 575SCI - $266,950
Jeffy... you are very accurate in saying East coast boats will run in bigger shit.... for the most part...absolutely accurate .... But how can you say that the west coast builders aren't offering some things that east coast manufacturers falling short on? I'm guessing that 98% of my boating will be on Lakes in Arizona... why the hell do I need a full tunnel and 11 foot beam? I'd rather have a place to let my kids take a nap, or wreck my wife if the joyus occasion presents itself ;)
East vs West, DCB vs Spectre , Glastron vs Bayliner who fockin cares?? I just wanna have some fun along the way and try to have a quality sled to cart my family and friends in ;)
:idea:

Three Days Only
10-14-2004, 02:16 PM
Hey Jeffy...
HP 500 - $236,170
HP 525 - $251,550
HP 575SCI - $266,950
Well, you surely got your panties in a wrinkle. East vs West = No competition, DCB vs Spectre = No competition , Glastron vs Bayliner = Now theres some competition. Do you really think that those prices mean anything, thats suggested retail cost. I have seen DCB's with suggested retail in the 300K+ range for a f-29 (thats a joke), big deal. Cabins are overrated, its just something extra to clean, and hotels are way cooler, some other biatch cleans up your mess!!! Its okay if your stuck on the West Coast La Boat Show boats, I can understand that your not aware of what else is out there but cmon Charley forget about the amentities, motors, and drives anyone can add that to a boat. Just look at how the boats are layed up and the materials used!!! Theres no competion. Gel Coat - Paint looks 100 times better, lets see you do this with Gel Coat.
http://www.grafikefx.com/TomCat.jpg
http://www.the-artofdesign.com/images/photos/Schmid%202.jpg
http://www.the-artofdesign.com/images/photos/DBLTAKE2.jpg
http://www.the-artofdesign.com/images/photos/BoatPhoto9.jpg
http://www.the-artofdesign.com/images/photos/MikeB%2084.jpg
Ooh yeah, I forgot, thats just too much for you, so gel coat will do fine!!!!!!!!! Long Live DCB, without them we would all be lost with direction that boating is going.
F U C K Me!!!!

DrewDown
10-14-2004, 02:18 PM
Jeff, Like Charley said, "who cares, have fun". I don't want to see the westside flooded with, specters, skaters or nortechs anyway. There like a fine wine and only for the people that are into boating for stricktly haulin ass. I do boat to have a good time but my #1 purpose when driving my boat is to haul the mail over the roughest stuff I can find whenever possible. I do it for the thrill I get out of it. I like to run my boat till it breaks and I like to ride my dirt bike till I break. By the way DCB's are focking awsome. I cant get over how clean Andys new 29 is. That engine compartment is to clean for words. The whole boat is built top notch.

Three Days Only
10-14-2004, 02:32 PM
By the way DCB's are focking awsome. I cant get over how clean Andys new 29 is. That engine compartment is to clean for words.
Okay..........So you dont want to let the cat out of the bad. I seem to remember a certain boat that is for sale, and the old owner looking towards the east.
The whole boat is built top notch.
Im sure it is to west coast standards of course. You cant win this battle. They use better materials to build there boats over there. Tell fricken Dave to step up and play with the big boys...........Why not use Balsa Core and Foam Core composite materials with Epoxy Resins, Etc. Etc. Etc?????? It costs more thats why, it would cut into Daves profits, it would make a way stronger better hull but its all about the $$$$$$$ right. Or maybe they just dont know how to use the shit!!!!!!
Dont buy into all this bullshit Drew, buy a real boat biatch.
With Love,
3DO

DrewDown
10-14-2004, 02:44 PM
Im sure it is to west coast standards of course. You cant win this battle. They use better materials to build there boats over there. Tell fricken Dave to step up and play with the big boys...........Why not use Balsa Core and Foam Core composite materials with Epoxy Resins, Etc. Etc. Etc?????? It costs more thats why, it would cut into Daves profits, it would make a way stronger better hull but its all about the $$$$$$$ right. Or maybe they just dont know how to use the shit!!!!!!
Dont buy into all this bullshit Drew, buy a real boat biatch.
With Love,
3DO
Why would Dave change his set up. He has the westcoast market licked, he's rollin in the green. It is a buisness and he's in it to make money. I might be wrong here but I'm guessing he sells more boats than the three top eastsiders."not all together" Don't worry Jeff, You know what I would buy. Let people get what they want. Myself, I want to hammer down as hard as my bill fold will let me. That means I'm going to purchase a boat that is built for one purpose. You've been in a american offshore, there is no luxury, storage or grab handles. It didnt even come with a stereo. But it certainly gets it done. :rollside: And thats what I'm in it for.

unleashed
10-14-2004, 02:54 PM
Wow, This is getting good! May the Force be with you guys! :D
I think Jeffs feelings are still hurt cause that "Open Bow" DCB could kick his Bolsa core, vaccum bagged ass! :D
Seriously Jeffy and Charlie...What happened to all the love between you guys???
By the way Jeff you never answered me as to when you first Glamis trip is??
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

Three Days Only
10-14-2004, 02:55 PM
Why would Dave change his set up. He has the westcoast market licked, he's rollin in the green. It is a buisness and he's in it to make money. I might be wrong here but I'm guessing he sells more boats than the three top eastsiders."not all together" Don't worry Jeff, You know what I would buy. Let people get what they want. Myself, I want to hammer down as hard as my bill fold will let me. I sure as hell dont care how good I look doing it.
Whatever, I know you got my back. You just want to keep your popularity on the boards, thats cool.
Love you long time
3DO

Three Days Only
10-14-2004, 02:57 PM
Wow, This is getting good! May the Force be with you guys! :D
I think Jeffs feelings are still hurt cause that "Open Bow" DCB could kick his Bolsa core, vaccum bagged ass! :D
Seriously Jeffy and Charlie...What happened to all the love between you guys???
By the way Jeff you never answered me as to when you first Glamis trip is??
Deano
Aint no DCB taking me out on my playgroud, I would love to see that. F-29 out in the big blue getting salty, yeah right!! All kidding aside the first trip to Glamis is ..........
11/4 - 11/7 somewhere around gecko.
3DO
CHARLEY..............WHERE DID YOU GO, TO GET A HUG FROM DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unleashed
10-14-2004, 02:59 PM
Sounds Bueno...now we have to get Blings and Charlies ass out there as well.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

DrewDown
10-14-2004, 03:05 PM
Whatever, I know you got my back. You just want to keep your popularity on the boards, thats cool.
Love you long time
3DOThat is funny.

Three Days Only
10-14-2004, 03:06 PM
Sounds Bueno...now we have to get Blings and Charlies ass out there as well.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:
Bling will get it done, im not so sure about Charley. Theres no DCB's out there!!!!!!!!!!!! What will he do??
I guess I should start easing up on Charley, he might hurt his back again being hunched over the keyboard, trying to bring me down to his level of boating on a lake!

DrewDown
10-14-2004, 03:06 PM
.So is that

Three Days Only
10-14-2004, 03:10 PM
So is the size of my dick, but you dont hear me talking about it do you.
Dcb Dcb Dcb, its all I ever hear. Where is he anyway, he's probably on the phone with Dave pleading for him to step up the layup schedule on his new boat. Saying please, pretty please. I need to wreck 3DO
LOL

Three Days Only
10-14-2004, 03:11 PM
wow 4 whole pages and 3DO has'nt jumped in?? you feel'n ok jeff :rollside: In my opinion I think the boat looks great and they did a good job with it
I jumped in now focker, and with vengence!!!! Look out, im back........................... :hammerhea

DrewDown
10-14-2004, 03:11 PM
Dean, when is your first trip to imperial? What r u riding or driving out there? Besides Kathy and your truck.

Three Days Only
10-14-2004, 03:14 PM
I wonder if next year Charley is going to hang out with the DCB cult / gang. Do you think he can resist the temptation of only tieing up to other DCB owners since he will be one of the proud owners of the best built cats on the lake.
It would figure wouldnt it, gotta love those fockers.
Jeff

DrewDown
10-14-2004, 03:14 PM
So is the size of my dick, but you dont hear me talking about it do you.
Dcb Dcb Dcb, its all I ever hear. Where is he anyway, he's probably on the phone with Dave pleading for him to step up the layup schedule on his new boat. Saying please, pretty please. I need to wreck 3DO
LOL That is too funny 4 words.

Three Days Only
10-14-2004, 03:15 PM
Charley, that new boat of yours better run in the salt. Your never going to hear the end of it when a 30' Spectre with blenders will and yours wont.
East Coast / West Coast = Ocean / Lake

DrewDown
10-14-2004, 03:16 PM
I wonder if next year Charley is going to hang out with the DCB cult / gang. Do you think he can resist the temptation of only tieing up to other DCB owners since he will be one of the proud owners of the best built cats on the lake.
It would figure wouldnt it, gotta love those fockers.
JeffI thought cats didnt have center pods :confused:

BoatFloating
10-14-2004, 03:28 PM
I love my buddy and partner in crime 3DO he's just a little mis-guided sometimes :squiggle: . This is all coming from a guy that owned a Sanger tournement boat and he ripped the engine hatch off because he left it up when he towed it out of the garage :sqeyes: . Then he bought a 30' Sleek Craft and he wanted to be like Bling and went a big cat. So Mr East Coast was and still is Mr West Coast. Even he went West Coast on his East Coast boat because instead of #6's he went Alpha Drives on steriods...... All the big power boats from the East I've seen have #6's on them. To me the one thing that seperates the East from the West is the fact the East Coast builders use the #6 more than the West.... End of story.... Good night Alice.... :boxingguy

unleashed
10-14-2004, 03:30 PM
Drew, I just bought a new flleetwood expedition Dieselpusher. I have 3 quads(Raptor, 400ex, and a 50 for Nevada)I also have a tricked out BBR 50 but its shitty in the dunes but I still take it for racing around in Camp. I have a bunch of new Unleashed Gear for the desert and Im basidcally ready to rock the dunes! :D
By the way Jeffy, Dave from DCB makes his own BAD ASS rails. Not sure if you've seen them but they definitly are top notch like his Boats. I Hear he's building one now that will be king of the hill! :2purples:
Deano

DrewDown
10-14-2004, 03:43 PM
Drew, I just bought a new flleetwood expedition Dieselpusher. I have 3 quads(Raptor, 400ex, and a 50 for Nevada)I also have a tricked out BBR 50 but its shitty in the dunes but I still take it for racing around in Camp. I have a bunch of new Unleashed Gear for the desert and Im basidcally ready to rock the dunes! :D
By the way Jeffy, Dave from DCB makes his own BAD ASS rails. Not sure if you've seen them but they definitly are top notch like his Boats. I Hear he's building one now that will be king of the hill! :2purples:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:Let me now when your going. I'm ready. We need to get Ryan out there too. You should have built you own 50 cause mine can run the dunes.

Charley
10-14-2004, 03:51 PM
Aint no DCB taking me out on my playgroud, I would love to see that. F-29 out in the big blue getting salty, yeah right!! All kidding aside the first trip to Glamis is ..........
11/4 - 11/7 somewhere around gecko.
3DO
Thats my point you dumbfock... I dont boat in the big blue... you get the point yet or should do I need to draw stick figures in Crayon so you can understand it? geesus... When you go offroad you buy a 4x4 cause thats the best choice.... you wanna haul ass get a viper but ill be damned if a viper is the weapon of choice offroad or vice versa.... I boat at the lakes...
AT the LAKES
F-29 = badass ... Spectre36 = waste of fiberglass

Charley
10-14-2004, 04:03 PM
Charley, that new boat of yours better run in the salt. Your never going to hear the end of it when a 30' Spectre with blenders will and yours wont.
East Coast / West Coast = Ocean / Lake
maybe a Run to Catalina against Andy's new Tugboat for say $1000 ....
i'm guessing now that moneys on the table jeff will shut up... god knows that $1000 will go a short way towards replacing those bi weekly disposable bravos hes running.... Ok raise yer hand if you think Jeff get's laid less often than he replaces a drive http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/Thanx.gif

Havasu Hangin'
10-14-2004, 04:11 PM
i'm guessing now that moneys on the table jeff will shut up... god knows that $1000 will go a short way towards replacing those bi weekly disposable bravos hes running.... Ok raise yer hand if you think Jeff get's laid less often than he replaces a drive http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/Thanx.gif
Charley-
Two observations:
1. The "Tugboat" is trademarked...please remove it from your post.
2. Are you feeling OK these days? High fever? :messedup:

Charley
10-14-2004, 04:16 PM
Charley-
Two observations:
1. The "Tugboat" is trademarked...please remove it from your post.
2. Are you feeling OK these days? High fever? :messedup:
it's so funny.... jeff and I post this shit ragging one another then we call each other laughin about it....
:boxed:

Speedin' Ian
10-14-2004, 04:23 PM
Did 3DO really own a sleekcraft? If so how long ago did he sell it and what motor package did he have? I may have run into him once at the lake.

Havasu Hangin'
10-14-2004, 04:24 PM
it's so funny.... jeff and I post this shit ragging one another then we call each other laughin about it....
:boxed:
I thought maybe you guys just pass the laptop from one side of the bed to the other... :notam:

Havasu Hangin'
10-14-2004, 04:24 PM
Did 3DO really own a sleekcraft? If so how long ago did he sell it and what motor package did he have? I may have run into him once at the lake.
Yeah...ask him about R/C boats... :hammer2:

Charley
10-14-2004, 04:35 PM
Ya, he owned a sleekcraft... but it was way back when he weighed less than 175lbs... I think he was 8

DrewDown
10-14-2004, 04:49 PM
I thought maybe you guys just pass the laptop from one side of the bed to the other... :notam:The king of funny shat has spoken.

DrewDown
10-14-2004, 04:54 PM
i'm guessing now that moneys on the table jeff will shut up... god knows that $1000 will go a short way towards replacing those bi weekly disposable bravos hes running.... Ok raise yer hand if you think Jeff get's laid less often than he replaces a drive http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/Thanx.gifThere you have it. On november 13th, Jeff gets a grand if he gets to catalina first. If not charley will fell really tall for good while.

Three Days Only
10-14-2004, 05:22 PM
There you have it. On november 13th, Jeff gets a grand if he gets to catalina first. If not charley will fell really tall for good while.
Blings getting there first. Charley is refering to his new boat versus a 30 Spectre w/ OB's. Charley is too scared to put his boat in the nasty acid water found out in the ocean to ever win a bet. God forbid he puts that beautiful Extreme painted steel trailer in anything but fresh water, it might rust and come apart at the seams.
Jeff
I sold it too a guy named Brian that lives out in your neck of the woods. Maybe, Its a small world.
Yeah...ask him about R/C boats...
No...........Ask my wife about RC boats!!!! Seek and Destroy
I would have to say, your on..........That dirty 30' will take some large water, especially since the Spectre has a real tunnel and not one with a training wheel running down the center of it. Silly boys, training wheels are kids bikes, not boats.
Jeffrey "Soon To Be Richer" Herman

Three Days Only
10-14-2004, 05:24 PM
I love my buddy and partner in crime 3DO he's just a little mis-guided sometimes :squiggle: .
Live and learn my friend, whats your excuse.

Charley
10-14-2004, 06:03 PM
God forbid he puts that beautiful Extreme painted steel trailer in anything but fresh water, it might rust and come apart at the seams.
Jeffrey "Loves Lil Boys" Herman
That 1k is in the bank... I'll spend $500 on a Crane and bank the rest ;)

DrewDown
10-14-2004, 06:22 PM
That 1k is in the bank... I'll spend $500 on a Crane and bank the rest ;)$30 bucks each way at Lido dry stack. Only on the weekends.

Bling Bling
10-14-2004, 06:31 PM
Time for the Prozac......... Reapeat after me and rub you earlobes..... Wooooosaw......Wooooosaw.......Wooooosaw. What the problem is..... :notam:
That's what I'm sayin. Wooooooooosaaaaaaw!!!

Bling Bling
10-14-2004, 06:39 PM
I love my buddy and partner in crime 3DO he's just a little mis-guided sometimes :squiggle: . This is all coming from a guy that owned a Sanger tournement boat and he ripped the engine hatch off because he left it up when he towed it out of the garage :sqeyes: . Then he bought a 30' Sleek Craft and he wanted to be like Bling and went a big cat. So Mr East Coast was and still is Mr West Coast. Even he went West Coast on his East Coast boat because instead of #6's he went Alpha Drives on steriods...... All the big power boats from the East I've seen have #6's on them. To me the one thing that seperates the East from the West is the fact the East Coast builders use the #6 more than the West.... End of story.... Good night Alice.... :boxingguy
BF, I have tears. You kill me, and Jeff you are on a roll!!!!

77charger
10-14-2004, 07:15 PM
I think that local phoenix (firebird raceway)water is way worse.That shit was very hard on our race boat if you stayed longer you would have been assigned cleaning duty. :D

Havasu Hangin'
10-14-2004, 07:32 PM
BF, I have tears. You kill me, and Jeff you are on a roll!!!!
"On a roll" or "has rolls"? :idea:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2025DSCN0113.JPG

Jordy
10-14-2004, 07:59 PM
I think that local phoenix (firebird raceway)water is way worse.That shit was very hard on our race boat if you stayed longer you would have been assigned cleaning duty. :D
Firebird is salt along with the local shitty hard alkali filled water. Gee, I'm so sorry I left. :D :D :D

Three Days Only
10-14-2004, 08:04 PM
Im not afraid of my fat, its you that should be afraid. All that extra weight makes for a good thrust!!!!
3DO

Havasu Hangin'
10-14-2004, 08:08 PM
Im not afraid of my fat, its you that should be afraid. All that extra weight makes for a good thrust!!!!
3DO
Is that why Goatblowing was walking funny? :idea:
You guys need to get a room. Wait...you already did that...nevermind. :supp:

Three Days Only
10-14-2004, 08:12 PM
That 1k is in the bank... I'll spend $500 on a Crane and bank the rest ;)
Then your going to be down $1500, sweet!!!! I hope those fake canopies dont break in that rough water. Just remember.............In Out In Out In, whoops there goes one drive!!!!
Finally we will be able to see how those boats with Training wheels hold up in the big blue, I got to give it to you Charley, you got balls. I just hope there big enough to run with the East Coast Thunder.
Lets make this more intresting how about your Teague 800 DCB vs. my Teague 800 Spectre 36, or do you want the advantage. The 30 OB boat will beat you, but when team 36 is out front, you will be wondering which way to Catalina.
3DO

Three Days Only
10-14-2004, 08:14 PM
Is that why Goatblowing was walking funny? :idea:
You guys need to get a room. Wait...you already did that...nevermind. :supp:
Dont forget about the closet!!!! We really did come out in the morning!

Havasu Hangin'
10-14-2004, 08:18 PM
...but when team 36 is out front, you will be wondering which way to Catalina.
Three Buddha's Only brings up a good point.
I always wondered why DCB's don't have GPS...I guess it's pretty tough to get lost from the channel to the sandbar. :idea:
However, I think Charley will probably have one put in (he won't pass up an opportunity to increase his zip-tie count). :hammer2:

boatslayer
10-14-2004, 08:19 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2025DSCN0113.JPG
he dosnt need to wory about his roll , he has a beautifull wife that cares about him and that is all that counts

Three Days Only
10-14-2004, 08:23 PM
I always wondered why DCB's don't have GPS...I guess it's pretty tough to get lost from the channel to the sandbar. :idea:
Lakes boats dont need GPS!!!!!!!!!! LOL
The more I see this picture the more I need that Vacum Bagging process that TomCat mentioned. I bet that would do wonders for my sex life too. Are you fricken kidding me, I got man boobs. Pictures really are reality opened wide.
he dosnt need to wory about his roll , he has a beautifull wife that cares about him and that is all that counts
Who are you kidding, I wasnt that fat when she married me. That came later, most likely due to laziness!!! I got to work on that shit.

Charley
10-14-2004, 11:37 PM
However, I think Charley will probably have one put in (he won't pass up an opportunity to increase his zip-tie count). :hammer2:
HH ... when you gonna pull 1 or 2 of the 14 pianos out from under that berth of yer Cig?? All this talk of East coast boats being Light... I guess yer model Cig was back in the Fred Flintstone days when they layed that shit up with IRON ORE istead of Balsa core And Im guessing it was Rock-ume bagged ... or is it just a bag o Rocks?

Havasu Hangin'
10-15-2004, 03:52 AM
Well...I'd say that Three Buddhas Only better get to the gym.
Otherwise his beautiful wife is gonna leave him faster than Charley accidentally walking into a big and tall store! :jawdrop:

andy01
10-15-2004, 06:41 AM
Boy this was busy yesterday. Looks like somebody brought Pom Pom's to a gun fight. And some of the same ole facts from people that have a CLUE and the same ole cheer leader. "those are the boats with training wheels". That's funny.... where did you get that.... It is funny when you go shopping for a big water boat and not just a bling bling (no punt there bling) river boat with a high x, huge prop and top speed number that comes up in 10 miles after carring the nose for 2.5 miles at wot. what you can learn.
Andy

Charley
10-15-2004, 08:31 AM
Boy this was busy yesterday. Looks like somebody brought Pom Pom's to a gun fight. And some of the same ole facts from people that have a CLUE and the same ole cheer leader. "those are the boats with training wheels". That's funny.... where did you get that.... It is funny when you go shopping for a big water boat and not just a bling bling (no punt there bling) river boat with a high x, huge prop and top speed number that comes up in 10 miles after carring the nose for 2.5 miles at wot. what you can learn.
Andy
Well Andy,
Since your so confident let's make it $2000 ... Just Me vs You ... no one but us and our lifelines in your new spectre and my new DCB
$1000 on a race from Long beach to Catalina
$1000 on a race from Thompson Bay to Parker Dam
You about ready to put your money wher your mouth is? cause this cheerleader is!

mbrown2
10-15-2004, 08:35 AM
Money talks buill$hit walks..:mix: :boxingguy :messedup:

Charley
10-15-2004, 08:35 AM
Money walks buill$hit talks..:mix: :boxingguy :messedup:
IS THAT BACKWARDS?? lol

mbrown2
10-15-2004, 08:41 AM
I am backwards this morning...trying to rush to get out to the river...

Charley
10-15-2004, 08:47 AM
I am backwards this morning...trying to rush to get out to the river...
LMAO, Coffee and 2 redbulls on the drive ... you will wake up ;)
Have fun MB

BoatFloating
10-15-2004, 10:25 AM
Live and learn my friend, whats your excuse.
I've learned now I'm living.... You'll get there one day my friend.... :notam:

Three Days Only
10-15-2004, 11:37 AM
I've learned now I'm living.... You'll get there one day my friend.... :notam:
One day, but not today.

Three Days Only
10-15-2004, 11:48 AM
Okay, hears the real deal.
For everyone that is reading this, and dont know Charley and I. Were friends and friends shit talk each other to keep the checks and balances even. I feel bad for alot of what has been said and want everyone to know that nothing was meant to offend anyone or the type of boats any of you own. A boat is a boat, west coast or east coast there all pieces of shit no matter where they were built. To be as clear as possiable, If I was in the market for a west coast built cat, DCB would be my only choice. Dave seems to be a stand up guy, and the most important part of dealing with a boat company is knowing that the person taking your hard earned money is going to be a straight shooter, and they do build a nice cat. In my opinion the nicest running, and looking cat built on the west coast.
Charley on the other hand will and always will be the PTA president of the DCB fan club. But thats another topic all together.
So if you see me floating with the hatches up and smoke pouring out the engine compartment. You dont have to offer a tow since the other motor will get me back, but a Grey Goose and cranberry sure would be nice. :p
Jeff / 3DO

Reaper1
10-15-2004, 12:11 PM
Soft Side - WTF? C'mon Herman.
Club 36' Biiiiiiiiaaaatch.............

BoatFloating
10-15-2004, 02:25 PM
If I was in the market for a west coast built cat, DCB would be my only choice. Dave seems to be a stand up guy, and the most important part of dealing with a boat company is knowing that the person taking your hard earned money is going to be a straight shooter, and they do build a nice boat. In my opinion DCB is the nicest running, and looking cat built on the west coast.
Still waiting for the Prozac to kick in. Thanks Herman now who's the DCB Cheerleader??? Have you even riden in a DCB?????? :(
So if you see me floating with the hatches up and smoke pouring out the engine compartment. You dont have to offer a tow since the other motor will get me back, but a Grey Goose and cranberry sure would be nice. :p
Jeff / 3DO
Offer it to me because chances are my fat ass would be hanging over the side handing you buckets of water to clean up the mess..... :messedup:

andy01
10-15-2004, 03:28 PM
Well Andy,
Since your so confident let's make it $2000 ... Just Me vs You ... no one but us and our lifelines in your new spectre and my new DCB
$1000 on a race from Long beach to Catalina
$1000 on a race from Thompson Bay to Parker Dam
You about ready to put your money wher your mouth is? cause this cheerleader is!
Okay Charley it sounds like a great race. One boat with 1,600 hp at least and one with 600 max. Your boat will run at least 140 when it is dialed and mine will run at least 105 when dialed. (They both maybe faster or slower when done). So I tell ya what, you win! your pockets are deeper then mine. I can't build a twin engine boat with blower motors in it, if I could it would be bigger and faster then what I am getting. Your a bigger man than me with all of your money. You really have shown that DCB's are better then the east coast. Just put a shit load of power in it and it's better? You know I have said it before and I will say it again. If I was still going to the river the only boat I would have looked at was DCB, (and probably kept mine) but I am running the ocean now and for ME a east coast cat better fits MY needs. To me it is still just about boats and enjoying myself on the water. Thanks for helping me put my DCB deal together and enjoy your new boat.
Andy

Havasu Hangin'
10-15-2004, 03:45 PM
I'm not friends with any of these guys...so I mean what I say. :notam:

andy01
10-15-2004, 03:51 PM
I'm not friends with any of these guys...so I mean what I say. :notam:
Tough guy...... Beat anybody up at the river lately?

Havasu Hangin'
10-15-2004, 03:55 PM
Tough guy...... Beat anybody up at the river lately?
Naw...I'm just a...
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/webthug.jpg
:hammer2:

Charley
10-15-2004, 04:02 PM
Okay Charley it sounds like a great race. One boat with 1,600 hp at least and one with 600 max. Your boat will run at least 140 when it is dialed and mine will run at least 105 when dialed. (They both maybe faster or slower when done). So I tell ya what, you win! your pockets are deeper then mine. I can't build a twin engine boat with blower motors in it, if I could it would be bigger and faster then what I am getting. Your a bigger man than me with all of your money. You really have shown that DCB's are better then the east coast. Just put a shit load of power in it and it's better? You know I have said it before and I will say it again. If I was still going to the river the only boat I would have looked at was DCB, (and probably kept mine) but I am running the ocean now and for ME a east coast cat better fits MY needs. To me it is still just about boats and enjoying myself on the water. Thanks for helping me put my DCB deal together and enjoy your new boat.
Andy
How is it that you can never just seem to keep the turd off the dinner plate??.... take away 2 sentences in this post and it's a pretty accurate and fair post. I probably would have said "Cool Andy, lets have a beer sometime and put this stupid crap behind us" but instead you gotta poke in a BS spot and be an asshole... guess what homeboy.. I earned my money... my company was started by me out of high school with $10k, and I'm not apologizing for whatever it is that I may or may not have. Am I proud of it? hell yes... DO I think I'm better than people that make less than I do?? Hell No .... Am I impressed by people who have more money than me?? If they hit lottery...hell No... if they earned it with innovation, hard work and or in any impressive fashion HELL YA! I like people... good, fun,decent people I couldn't give a shit if they make $$$$ ..... Andy .... good Luck man .... :chi:
Were friends and friends shit talk each other to keep the checks and balances even.
Dude... I hate to be the one who breaks the news to you but I'm just hanging out with you cause Jen and I both like your wife.... We figure thats the best way to get to her, and Shes the bomb.... So blow that soft side out yer ass. Start drinkin and typin dude... this is gettin BORING :sleeping:
Love you long time Jeffrey son :D :D

Three Days Only
10-15-2004, 04:20 PM
Dude... I hate to be the one who breaks the news to you but I'm just hanging out with you cause Jen and I both like your wife.... We figure thats the best way to get to her, and Shes the bomb.... So blow that soft side out yer ass. Start drinkin and typin dude... this is gettin BORING :sleeping:
Love you long time Jeffrey son :D :D
I see how it is, cmon, lets get it on Mr. wants to bone my wife. If you saw her right now, there would be no interest (Hannibal Lechter) LOL, you will see soon.
Jeff

Evo22
10-16-2004, 10:36 AM
That boat is brand new and the first one out of the mold. From what I understand it is Jay's personal boat, although for sale!!
I think it is pretty sweet looking, and a good step for Jay to take changing the lines of the boat from the 36 & the 30. The styling is aimed more at the newer changing market compared to the older Skater look, we can all thank the design team at Nor-Tech for that. They turned the Cat market upside down with the release of the new supercat series. I kind of see the trend heading that direction and its a good direction to go as the Nor-Tech is a sweet looking boat. Jay did a great job designing the new hull and I like the direction the company is going getting away for the ordinary look and into something new.
As far as performance, im sure it runs killer as Jay has been refining a running plug for months and is extremely anal about getting everything perfect prior to building a mold.
Thumbs up to Spectre for taking a new direction, and designing what looks to be a sweet ass ride!!
Go to the Miami boat show, and see what else there is out there. Too many of you are fooled into whats available only by what you see at the LA Boat Show. Thanks to Charley and his killer staging, and lighting displays, he makes DCB look like the king shiz nizzle, but theres way more out there at a much better price.
You knew I couldnt stay nice forever!!! LOL
EAST COAST BABY
KEEP THE RED ONES COMING BIATCHES!!!!!!!!!!! I was getting to many green ones anyway. LOL
3DO
hey Jeff I could'nt have said it any better

Havasu Hangin'
10-16-2004, 12:15 PM
But can you get a 12v socket with a Spectre? :idea:

Kilrtoy
10-16-2004, 12:43 PM
Dude... I hate to be the one who breaks the news to you but I'm just hanging out with you cause Jen and I both like your wife.... We figure thats the best way to get to her, and Shes the bomb....
All these 3-somes going around on here lately, this is turning into a ***boat/swingers site..... :D

Three Days Only
10-16-2004, 03:05 PM
But can you get a 12v socket with a Spectre? :idea:
Sure Pep Boys, Pimp your ride section!!!!

Havasu Hangin'
10-16-2004, 03:11 PM
Sure Pep Boys, Pimp your ride section!!!!
So you're saying...
DCB = Pep Boys? :supp:
Manny, Moe, and Charley? :idea:

Three Days Only
10-18-2004, 09:24 AM
Pic of the boat in the water!!!!
http://www.offshoreonly.com/images/stories/untitled-1%20copy.jpg
From Offshore Only
"Spectre is very proud to announce the completion of the all new Spectre 32CS. Over 2 years of development and impeccable tooling have produced what we feel is the most advanced catamaran sport boat ever available.After testing today, I can compare this only to the finest sports cars on the planet.IT IS PERFECT!!!!! From the moment you approach this new Spectre you will notice the fliud lines, ulta-high quality, the most functional interior you have ever seen, and a unique six step running surface sponson design. All this adds up to the next generation of high performance offshore powerboating only available through SPECTRE POWERBOATS! For more information please visit www.spectrepowerboats.com -Jay "

jackpunx
10-18-2004, 09:50 AM
Damm this shit got good..lol... So.. Charly is sleeping with Jeff's wife?
Charly... Are we ok buddy?.. I havnt talked to you since you got your high heel sneekers.. Now you dont need me to lift you up anymore? :D
Jeff keeps me close so that I dont steel his wife and the other half of his money.. :D

Charley
10-18-2004, 10:56 AM
Damm this shit got good..lol... So.. Charly is sleeping with Jeff's wife?
Charly... Are we ok buddy?.. I havnt talked to you since you got your high heel sneekers.. Now you dont need me to lift you up anymore? :D
Jeff keeps me close so that I dont steel his wife and the other half of his money.. :D
I think my wife is sleepin with her...not me :)