PDA

View Full Version : Kerry was disgusting in the debate tonight (and he lost)

MagicMtnDan
10-13-2004, 08:11 PM
Kerry's advisors must have told him to attack the President every time he spoke because that's what he did. It was disgraceful to see Kerry treat the President like that - the man continues to show he has no class.
One thing that was obvious to me tonight is Kerry's BS financial schemes. Kerry harps on the tax break Bush gave to the rich and Kerry claims he will roll it back if elected.
He also claimed that with the money gained from the increased tax revenue from the rich he would:
1. pay for healthcare for everyone
2. pay for social security
Kerry is out of his mind on these issues. He's using a rubber calculator.
Healthcare for everyone will cost this country more than a TRILLION dollars and it will drive taxes up like we've never seen before. Increased tax revenue from rich people won't be a drop in the bucket against this cost.
Social security cannot be paid for by increased tax revenue from the rich. It's another bogus argument and it demonstrates Kerry clearly has no sound financial plans.
Kerry's a desperate pit bull attacking the President relentlessly and he got his ass handed to him in the debate tonight.
America cannot afford to have a man who has disgraced himself in attacking the President, disgraced himself with his senate record and disgraced himself when he came back from Vietnam.

572Daytona
10-13-2004, 08:29 PM
I was wondering about his Social Security comments, I'm not that familiar with the whole system but I didn't think SS could be funded through income taxes. I thought that the revenue comes from SS taxes that cap at around an income level of 100K/year so how can raising personal income taxes help Social Security especially on on incomes over 200k?
One of my favorite parts of the debate was the last question when they were asked about their wife and kids, Bush gave a nice speech about how wonderful his wife and kids were and all Kerry said about Mrs Heinz was that he married up and then went on to talk about his mother. He even complimented Mrs Bush and the kids but no compliments for Theresa. Talk about slapping her in the face.

Some Kind Of Monster
10-13-2004, 08:39 PM
I can't believe Kerry even mentioned the VP's daughter, or even John McCain for that matter.
I rolled by the Democratic post debate party and let me tell you there are some messed up people over there. It was more of a Bush bash event than a pro Kerry event. I saw the post debate Bush event on TV when I got home. It was a pro Bush event with MUCH less Kerry bashing going on.

MagicMtnDan
10-13-2004, 09:47 PM
I can't believe Kerry even mentioned the VP's daughter, or even John McCain for that matter.
I rolled by the Democratic post debate party and let me tell you there are some messed up people over there. It was more of a Bush bash event than a pro Kerry event. I saw the post debate Bush event on TV when I got home. It was a pro Bush event with MUCH less Kerry bashing going on.
The Democrats are NOT into John Kerry. Their position is "anyone but Bush." They're Bush haters of the first order and will do and say anything to make sure he doesn't get re-elected.
They're not paying attention to the issues - homeland security, healthcare, social security, none of that matters to these people. It's all about hatred for Bush (if you don't believe it just look at Michael Moore's movie for proof).
They and their candidates are doing more damage to this country than they realize. It's shameful.

Rexone
10-13-2004, 10:34 PM
One thing that was obvious to me tonight is Kerry's BS financial schemes. Kerry harps on the tax break Bush gave to the rich and Kerry claims he will roll it back if elected.
He also claimed that with the money gained from the increased tax revenue from the rich he would:
1. pay for healthcare for everyone
2. pay for social security
Kerry is out of his mind on these issues. He's using a rubber calculator.
Healthcare for everyone will cost this country more than a TRILLION dollars and it will drive taxes up like we've never seen before. Increased tax revenue from rich people won't be a drop in the bucket against this cost.
Social security cannot be paid for by increased tax revenue from the rich. It's another bogus argument and it demonstrates Kerry clearly has no sound financial plans.
Much like the Clinton rhetoric in 92. Pie in the sky bs and promises... I'll do this I'll do that, in my first hundred days, blah blah blah. He didn't do any of it and under his watch amid scandels and disgrace to the office left the economy and stock market in a shithole for Bush to take over and recover from in 2000 (which he's done a pretty fair job at). Not that "any" president can dictate the economic state of this complex country, but blaming the shit economy on Bush is bullshit. He inherited it from the prior 8 years of mismanagement and overspending. Along with the climate ripe for terriorist attacks such as 911 which the democrats are also quick to blame on Bush for not preparing for better. Clinton had plenty of ops to nail Bin Laden, beef up homeland security etc, and instead desecrated our military power creating the stretched military capability we now are dealing with in time of war.
My favorite Kerry lines... "I have a plan" and "This president has unfortunately ...blah blah blah". His rhetoric sounds much like Clintons. I didn't buy it from Clinton then and I ain't buyin it from Kerry now. The old saying... if it seems too good to be true, it ain't true. And Kerry attacking the president with mostly bogus claims is quite disgraceful. He did himself no favors tonight in that regard. I sincerely hope the American people aren't duped into believing his line of crap based on the largely left leaning media support he enjoys.

MagicMtnDan
10-13-2004, 10:39 PM
Kerry really disemboweled himself on TV tonight. He brought up Dick and Lynn Cheney's lesbian daughter which was completely uncalled for. When he wasn't spouting bile towards this country's President he was disgracing himself.
Is there anyone out who is voting for Kerry who can truly say they are voting FOR Kerry rather than saying they're voting AGAINST Bush?

steelcomp
10-14-2004, 05:50 AM
Kerry really disemboweled himself on TV tonight. He brought up Dick and Lynn Cheney's lesbian daughter which was completely uncalled for. When he wasn't spouting bile towards this country's President he was disgracing himself.
Is there anyone out who is voting for Kerry who can truly say they are voting FOR Kerry rather than saying they're voting AGAINST Bush?
Funny you should ask that, MMD, I've been doing my own little pole here in Santa Barbara (I swear, the Lib capitol) and I would venture a guess that I've asked over 200 Kerry supporters if they can tell me why they're voting for Kerry without mentioning Bush's name.
Zero.
Not one could. The best part is, when I start comparing the two's records, and talking about Kerry's inconsistancies, there's this loud slamming sound...it's the mind of the lib closing tight!! They usually say politely, "I really don't wish to discuss it, I've made my choice." :confused: :confused:
Some haven't been as polite, and outwardly voiced their hatred for Bush, and all based on the Lib propoganda pushed by the main stream liberal media. :sleeping: :sleeping:

v-drive
10-14-2004, 06:02 AM
Funny you should ask that, MMD, I've been doing my own little pole here in Santa Barbara (I swear, the Lib capitol) and I would venture a guess that I've asked over 200 Kerry supporters if they can tell me why they're voting for Kerry without mentioning Bush's name.
Zero.
Not one could. The best part is, when I start comparing the two's records, and talking about Kerry's inconsistancies, there's this loud slamming sound...it's the mind of the lib closing tight!! They usually say politely, "I really don't wish to discuss it, I've made my choice." :confused: :confused:
Some haven't been as polite, and outwardly voiced their hatred for Bush, and all based on the Lib propoganda pushed by the main stream liberal media. :sleeping: :sleeping:
Or how about the liberal that knows he can't support kerry successfully so he just says he doesn't talk politics. :rolleyes: v-drive

HighRoller
10-14-2004, 07:27 AM
Kerry obviously has the some advisors as every Dem candidate. Remember when Bill Clinton said "worst economy in 50 years"? Well, three times or more John Kerry made references to Bush being the "first President in 70 years" to do something or another. The first President in 72 years to not create jobs? How can the unemployment rate be at a 20 year low if there are no jobs? What an Ahole. Even my fiance, who wasn't sure, was yelling at the TV when she heard Kerry's answers. Especially the one when he said his faith guided him in everything....BUT he didn't make decisions based on his faith. WHATTT? Nice way to answer one question with two answers!

Squirtin Thunder
10-14-2004, 08:35 AM
:skull: Don't they just shot a lame Horse ???? :crossx:
Jim :220v:

kahanamoko
10-14-2004, 11:26 AM
Kerry's a desperate pit bull attacking the President relentlessly and he got his ass handed to him in the debate tonight.
Strange. The only Ass I saw on the stage was the president. Kerry was the typical slick politician but Bush further demonstrated that he is nothing more than an idiot. And what is that stupid look he always has on his face?

Back Forty
10-14-2004, 11:35 AM
Hey Kakanfall, I see you are having more delusions of grandure...
http://www.2dorks.com/gallery/drunk/drunk3.jpg
Get back to to the filling station GAS PUMPER...

kahanamoko
10-14-2004, 11:54 AM
... delusions of grandure...
Lern to spel, ideut!

Steve 1
10-14-2004, 02:56 PM
You first;
"Lern to spel, ideut"

Back Forty
10-14-2004, 03:13 PM
Hey Steve, the GAS PUMPER Kaknslob was using an alternate spelling like all of the other spelling errors she makes. :idea:
AIN'T THAT RIGHT GAS PUMPER!

Steve 1
10-14-2004, 03:18 PM
Just messing with Lady fingers.

kahanamoko
10-14-2004, 04:13 PM
Hey Steve, the GAS PUMPER Kaknslob was using an alternate spelling like all of the other spelling errors she makes. :idea:
AIN'T THAT RIGHT GAS PUMPER!
I was trying to speak at his lever ASS HUMPER.
Unlike you who makes errors in logic.
Get a life ASS HUMPER.

steelcomp
10-14-2004, 06:49 PM
I was trying to speak at his lever ASS HUMPER.
Unlike you who makes errors in logic.
Get a life ASS HUMPER.
Speak at his lever??? What's your face doing down at his lever? Ass Humper?
You know, I think we have ourselves a bonafide two stepper here. (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)
Kakamoto...why do you want to speak to his lever?...what are you going to say with your mouth full of it? Are you a swaller, 'r spitter?
I'm telling your mommy...she's going to kick the crap out of you when she finds out you like to play with boys!

kahanamoko
10-14-2004, 06:53 PM
Speak at his lever??? What's your face doing down at his lever? Ass Humper?
You know, I think we have ourselves a bonafide two stepper here. (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)
Kakamoto...why do you want to speak to his lever?...what are you going to say with your mouth full of it? Are you a swaller, 'r spitter?
I'm telling your mommy...she's going to kick the crap out of you when she finds out you like to play with boys!
Wow. Thousands of words, tens of thousands of letters, dozens and dozens of posts, and you find one misspelled word. Lever. I assume your silly joke is indicating that lever is another word for penis. Gee, I never heard of a penis being called a lever. Is that a term you guys use in the gay district? I wouldn't know anything about that. Illuminate us on the other gay words you know. No, don't!

Steve 1
10-14-2004, 06:57 PM
Comp the kook is a nobody who can not make it in the real world.

Back Forty
10-14-2004, 06:59 PM
Hey Kaknhuff, Tell your Mom to quit sending me your party picks... :mad:
http://www.2dorks.com/gallery/drunk/drunk1.jpg

kahanamoko
10-14-2004, 07:00 PM
Comp the kook is a nobody who can not make it in the real world.
The real world being the bedroom you share with your little brother in your parents house? Stevie, that's not the real world. There's a great big world out there that you don't know anything about.
And out here in the real world, I'm making shitloads of money. More than I ever thought I'd make. And I didn't have a silver spoon shoved in my mouth either. I earned it.
So **** off.

Steve 1
10-14-2004, 07:10 PM
[QUOTE=kahanamoko]The real world being the bedroom you share with your little brother in your parents house? Stevie, that's not the real world. There's a great big world out there that you don't know anything about.
And out here in the real world, I'm making shitloads of money. More than I ever thought I'd make. And I didn't have a silver spoon shoved in my mouth either. I earned it.
So **** off.[/QUOT
I do not think you got the Brains or fortitude to earn anything in the private sector Like I called it a total failure in the real world.BTW I am never wrong.

kahanamoko
10-14-2004, 07:11 PM
[BTW I am never wrong.
I think that statement tells us as much about you as we all need to know.

Steve 1
10-14-2004, 07:15 PM
[QUOTE=kahanamoko]I think that statement tells us as much about you as we all need to know.[/QUOTE
Impress me with your achievements!!

kahanamoko
10-14-2004, 07:15 PM
[QUOTE=kahanamoko]I think that statement tells us as much about you as we all need to know.[/QUOTE
Impress me with your achievements!!
Why would I want to?

Steve 1
10-14-2004, 07:21 PM
Why would I want to?
It would qualify you to be in this discussion for one. But you are a failure so be it.

kahanamoko
10-14-2004, 07:26 PM
It would qualify you to be in this discussion for one. But you are a failure so be it.
Having read back through this "thread", I don't see that anyone else has put up their "achievements" in order to establish their qualifications to be in this discussion. Now why on earth would I want to provide you that information? If you thought I'd provide it to you you must be even more stupid that I thought you were.

steelcomp
10-14-2004, 07:42 PM
Having read back through this "thread", I don't see that anyone else has put up their "achievements" in order to establish their qualifications to be in this discussion. Now why on earth would I want to provide you that information? If you thought I'd provide it to you you must be even more stupid that I thought you were.
Kakapeepee...you're loosing big time!

Steve 1
10-14-2004, 07:42 PM
Gee I thought you would have a Web Site at least..