PDA

View Full Version : Jetboatguru:Trailerqueen by day-Rockstar by night!!!!

Wicky
10-14-2004, 09:18 AM
Pass the spleef mon!!!!

stoker2001
10-14-2004, 12:57 PM
hey guru,you see this.i might have to take this and my resume over to canyon factory special team headquarters and apply :D :D :D http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6598&stc=1

uclahater
10-14-2004, 01:03 PM
What are going to apply for :confused: :confused: Cooking Bitch, or Toilet Paper Stocker :notam: :devil:

Roland the Fisherman
10-14-2004, 01:09 PM
Be nice hater, and go start packing.

uclahater
10-14-2004, 01:30 PM
I thought I was being nice :wink: I didnt say anything about your wife :2purples: :2purples: :hammerhea :hammerhea :eat: :eat:

Wicky
10-14-2004, 02:15 PM
Here it is again. Maybe Sangster would be so kind as to upload it directly instead of by attachment.

Hustler
10-14-2004, 02:44 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6602
Thats some funny chit right der :)

Wicky
10-14-2004, 03:51 PM
IRIE MON!!!!
Wicky

You Te
10-14-2004, 09:36 PM
Tony Scarlata, I think he is the devil. :devil: :devil:
You Te

Tom Brown
10-14-2004, 09:38 PM
Serve Satan.

Bird Percher
10-15-2004, 08:33 AM
All I can say is..... serious nut swingers!! :2purples:

lucky
10-15-2004, 01:12 PM
What are going to apply for :confused: :confused: Cooking Bitch, or Toilet Paper Stocker :notam: :devil:
why you getting a pro mo ?????

Kim Hanson
10-15-2004, 07:36 PM
All I can say is..... serious nut swingers!! :2purples:
Hey, Bird Shit where you been?........I say no one will take that title from you son!............( . )( . )........Nut Swinger, in case you forgot it! :D

Bird Percher
10-16-2004, 12:33 AM
Hey, Bird Shit where you been?........I say no one will take that title from you son!............( . )( . )........Nut Swinger, in case you forgot it! :D
Gee Mr King of not worth reading your posts!!! I have been reading all your stupid ass posts in here!!! Have you figured out what kind of boat that red thing is???? A Marlin or a Tuna Clipper "Dumbass"!! Your Dumb as cum!!! Go hibernate foreskin.. :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
10-16-2004, 02:12 PM
Gee Mr King of not worth reading your posts!!! I have been reading all your stupid ass posts in here!!! Have you figured out what kind of boat that red thing is???? A Marlin or a Tuna Clipper "Dumbass"!! Your Dumb as cum!!! Go hibernate foreskin.. :jawdrop:
Good you know how to read Bird Shit, the red one is a Red One...you focking dumbass! The original owner called it a Marlin? I don't focking care either, cheap fun for me and thats all tha matters! Hey DUMBASS, cum is smart! It knows what direction and what it has to be in to travel, now go get that labotomy reversed ass clown........( . )( . )........ :rolleyes: :cool:

Bird Percher
10-16-2004, 02:23 PM
Hey DUMBASS, cum is smart! It knows what direction and what it has to be in to travel, now go get that labotomy reversed ass clown........( . )( . )........ :rolleyes: :cool:[/QUOTE]
If cum is smart your your mom sure made a big mistake!!! Go drive your 47MPH water sled!! Beat it Dumbass!!!!

Kim Hanson
10-16-2004, 02:33 PM
Hey DUMBASS, cum is smart! It knows what direction and what it has to be in to travel, now go get that labotomy reversed ass clown........( . )( . )........ :rolleyes: :cool:
If cum is smart your your mom sure made a big mistake!!! Go drive your 47MPH water sled!! Beat it Dumbass!!!![/QUOTE]
That quote button isn't broke DumbAss, or can't you figure it out? If my mom made a mistake, don't know what but your dad did then , but your mom should go kick him in the junk for me.Maybe it will stop with you, now go play with yourself some more please, you bore me! :sleeping: .....( . )( . )......... :hammerhea

You Te
10-16-2004, 06:56 PM
More bird shit.
You Te

Bird Percher
10-17-2004, 02:34 PM
If cum is smart your your mom sure made a big mistake!!! Go drive your 47MPH water sled!! Beat it Dumbass!!!!
That quote button isn't broke DumbAss, or can't you figure it out? If my mom made a mistake, don't know what but your dad did then , but your mom should go kick him in the junk for me.Maybe it will stop with you, now go play with yourself some more please, you bore me! :sleeping: .....( . )( . )......... :hammerhea[/QUOTE]
Seriously Kim , you have got to be the stupidest person on these threads. This is the only reason I pick you out is because you seem to think that you know about every thread and you dont know shit!!! Do you feel the need to have a reply on every thread in here? It does get a little old to look in here every so often and there is your stupid respons :2purples: e to a thread you have no clue about. Do us all a favor and do a little more reading and a little less posting

Bird Percher
10-17-2004, 02:34 PM
More bird shit.
You Te
Another quality post

Kim Hanson
10-17-2004, 05:04 PM
That quote button isn't broke DumbAss, or can't you figure it out? If my mom made a mistake, don't know what but your dad did then , but your mom should go kick him in the junk for me.Maybe it will stop with you, now go play with yourself some more please, you bore me! :sleeping: .....( . )( . )......... :hammerhea
Seriously Kim , you have got to be the stupidest person on these threads. This is the only reason I pick you out is because you seem to think that you know about every thread and you dont know shit!!! Do you feel the need to have a reply on every thread in here? It does get a little old to look in here every so often and there is your stupid respons :2purples: e to a thread you have no clue about. Do us all a favor and do a little more reading and a little less posting[/QUOTE]
Im here for entertainment BirdShit, since you know shit..why don't you post more in here? I don't know about carboats, so I don't reply much in V-Drives..I just read! But, I have got to say all my cards are on the table all the time. Everyone knows my boats and I don't back down from anyone, pick on me and I will pick on you twice as bad!
I have done this before, start a poll to see if they want me off, if I will leave! Till then , I think you're about as smart as the leading edge of a " BB "......................( . )( . )........ :cool:

Bird Percher
10-17-2004, 08:26 PM
I have done this before, start a poll to see if they want me off, if I will leave! Till then , I think you're about as smart as the leading edge of a " BB "......................( . )( . )........ :cool:[/QUOTE]
Now thats exactly what I'm talking about.. Man, I wish your dad pulled out!!

You Te
10-17-2004, 10:38 PM
Another quality post
Just the facts Bird.
You Te

Kim Hanson
10-18-2004, 02:11 PM
I have done this before, start a poll to see if they want me off, if I will leave! Till then , I think you're about as smart as the leading edge of a " BB "......................( . )( . )........ :cool:
Now thats exactly what I'm talking about.. Man, I wish your dad pulled out!![/QUOTE]
I think your mom spit out the best part on the wall Bird shit, now go kick him in the junk again.......( . )( . )......You remind me of opium, a slow working dope. :D

LakesOnly
11-05-2004, 11:24 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6602
What's going on here? Photo looks photoshop'd.
Is that really you, Guru? And if so, is that a Parker Fly around your neck?
LO