PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving at the River.

topless
10-14-2004, 09:53 AM
Just wanted to start a boating related thread and say GOOD MORNING BEAUMONT! :D :D :D
(We really are going to the river for Thanksgiving though) :rollside:

jdogginla
10-14-2004, 09:55 AM
Mmmmm.......Can't wait til Thanksgiving. I get to spend all day in the Kitchen AND I get to break out my Turkey Fryer!!@$ :supp:

Tequila-John
We will be there also. Friday morning pulling the new Cobra Razor

Sweet Addiction
We don't really have a river here but I like to go the lake and hang out for a few days. Gives me chance to run the boat when its been sitting up for the cold weather. Also time to clean up the house in preperation for the spring and summer. :D

topless
10-14-2004, 09:57 AM
We will be at Twin Palms. Very quiet there..........but not at the house we will be staying at.

Parker Dreamin
10-14-2004, 10:19 AM
Will be in Parker.... heading out after the big meal on Thursday.....

mbrown2
10-14-2004, 10:28 AM
Heading out to Parker Wednesday night after seeing Social Distortion and then cooking up a big feast at Parker on Thursday...

Ziggy
10-14-2004, 11:23 AM
We'll be in Havasu for our Turkey Day too...

IN2-IN2MX
10-14-2004, 11:29 AM
You guys are lucky!
We'll be riding at Jawbone (Mojave Desert) for 5 days. I should say everyone else will be riding and I will be attempting not to kill myself while going around in circles with the kiddies. :messedup:

topless
10-14-2004, 11:37 AM
Got a red chicklett for this thread with the comment Beaumont sucks. What chicken shit. Maybe they just don't like boating related threads. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Ziggy
10-14-2004, 11:45 AM
Got a red chicklett for this thread with the comment Beaumont sucks. What chicken shit. Maybe they just don't like boating related threads. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Same here...and all I said was that I'm going to Havi for T'Day---whatever :rolleyes:
Some people have no life and live in a negative state of mind-those are the people who don't have friends. :p :p

topless
10-14-2004, 11:49 AM
Same here...and all I said was that I'm going to Havi for T'Day---whatever :rolleyes:
Some people have no life and live in a negative state of mind-those are the people who don't have friends. :p :p
Yea. Lets kick their asses. :hammer2: :hammer2:

jdogginla
10-14-2004, 11:53 AM
I got one too...........I don't understand how they think their red one will dominate all the green ones we can get from Beaumont peeps. I passed on green to all....to make up for the red!

RiverOtter
10-14-2004, 11:54 AM
It's Disney World for me :2purples:

topless
10-14-2004, 11:58 AM
Hope it's not too crowded that weekend. Have fun though :D

Ziggy
10-14-2004, 12:00 PM
If I told my wife and daughter that, they'd be in your car instead of mine :p :D :p
Have a great time and we expect a report afterwards

RiverOtter
10-14-2004, 12:04 PM
If I told my wife and daughter that, they'd be in your car instead of mine :p :D :p
Have a great time and we expect a report afterwards
Hell... Send them on over. :D I did give Mrs Otter a new digital camera for her Bday. We'll be takin some pics for sure. I just need her to get over her fear of our images on the internet. :rolleyes:

slowinhavasu
10-14-2004, 12:08 PM
I'll be here, oh yea I live here.....We need to get a HB crew together Fri. or Sat.
We are headed to the Desert Bar for a post turkey eatin Jeep ride, fall down drunk in the desert day, maybe stop by Foxes on the way back.(I won't be drivin back)
Yea that's it, then maybe a boat ride and meet in the channel dealio.....
I LIKE IT..... ;)

RiverRatMike
10-14-2004, 12:09 PM
yup same here the river house for Thanksgiving and heading out to the ghost town on Sat

LVJAKAZ
10-14-2004, 01:26 PM
Im going to Cancun for Thanksgiving :) Cant Wait :cool:

Ducatista
10-14-2004, 01:40 PM
Im going to Cancun for Thanksgiving :) Cant Wait :cool:
Been there 3 times, I'm jealous! Oh well, we will have to settle for the Ronco Showtime Rotissery turkey with the snow bearders at Lake Havasu. :p

Parker Dreamin
10-14-2004, 05:27 PM
Some chicken shit gave me red chicks too..... sack up bud.

Waldo
10-14-2004, 05:55 PM
We'll be in Parker from Wed night to Sunday morn...It'll be our first Thanksgiving out there and we're looking forward to it!

ahhell
10-14-2004, 06:04 PM
We will be at Twin Palms. Very quiet there..........but not at the house we will be staying at.
youre not part of the Griggs clan are you??????

cc322
10-14-2004, 06:16 PM
We will be heading to havasu for Thanksgiving as well, It will be our last time for us to use our condo before our snowbirds come in, sure hope the weather is nice.

Boatcop
10-14-2004, 06:18 PM
Thanksgiving on the Strip is a big thing.
The SCSC races at Blue Water (Circle Races, K Boats, Cracker Boxes, etc.)
And then the Lighted Boat Parade on Saturday night. How about some of you guys dressing your boat up and getting in the parade? Cash Prizes, and a whole lot of fun.
We're not quite as big or fancy as the Havasu boat parade, but we hold our own as the longest continuous annual parade in the area. 30 years and still going strong.
So who's up to the task?

Phat Matt
10-14-2004, 06:28 PM
We'll be in Vegas. Havasu would be nice though. We did that one year with the whole family. It was a good time.

FRENCHIE
10-14-2004, 06:39 PM
We'll be in Vegas. Havasu would be nice though. We did that one year with the whole family. It was a good time.
hey just foun out gotta bach. party on november 4th weekend in vegas...what ya thinks?? can ya roll out!? :confused: ;)
oh and still thinking about tomorow!!! :cool:

Phat Matt
10-14-2004, 06:41 PM
hey just foun out gotta bach. party on november 4th weekend in vegas...what ya thinks?? can ya roll out!? :confused: ;)
oh and still thinking about tomorow!!! :cool:
It's a possibility. I'll know the closer it gets. Oh, and, YOU ARE GOING TOMORROW! :D

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
10-14-2004, 07:08 PM
Not a bad idea but i will be doing METALLICA at the pond on saturday!!!! :devil:

Waldo
10-14-2004, 08:55 PM
Thanksgiving on the Strip is a big thing.
The SCSC races at Blue Water (Circle Races, K Boats, Cracker Boxes, etc.)
And then the Lighted Boat Parade on Saturday night. How about some of you guys dressing your boat up and getting in the parade? Cash Prizes, and a whole lot of fun.
We're not quite as big or fancy as the Havasu boat parade, but we hold our own as the longest continuous annual parade in the area. 30 years and still going strong.
So who's up to the task?
Alan, sounds good to me. Do you have to register? Where does it start/end? Thanks.
I was thinking of getting the "yearly" maintenance that weekend but a parade sounds fun.

Tequila-John
10-15-2004, 07:06 AM
Alan, sounds good to me. Do you have to register? Where does it start/end? Thanks.
I was thinking of getting the "yearly" maintenance that weekend but a parade sounds fun.
Waldo,
Where is your place at in Parker? We have a condo on the Strip.