PDA

View Full Version : Beaumont has some pretty good water

Drunk tank
10-14-2004, 11:04 AM
Sitting here working on a project for Beaumont Basin... seems most the water has pretty low TDS. Just thought I'd share

racecar.hotshoe
10-14-2004, 11:07 AM
Sitting here working on a project for Beaumont Basin... seems most the water has pretty low TDS. Just thought I'd share
Thanks,But Im not going to drink it............. :D

Unforgiven
10-14-2004, 11:33 AM
Thanks,But Im not going to drink it............. :D
too many labs dumping out their unused chemicals? ( METH LABS)

MsDrmr
10-14-2004, 11:36 AM
I can't really tell what is looks like (pics on my monitor are very dark) from the sounds of it, that water may just eat that boat :confused:

CornWater
10-14-2004, 12:34 PM
Hey drunk, I did not realize you were a civil.. me too..where do you work??

FRENCHIE
10-14-2004, 12:36 PM
we need to redirect that arrowhead water that comes down the mountain to beaumont!!!! :wink:

Drunk tank
10-14-2004, 06:32 PM
Hey drunk, I did not realize you were a civil.. me too..where do you work??
I work at Wildermuth Enviromental in Lake Forest. Just started there last week! It took me about a month to find that job after I moved out here.... I really like the place too! People are cool... dress code, really isnt one (shorts and hawiian shirts),only bout a 18 mile commute.
Good stuff!
You in Engineering?

Phat Matt
10-14-2004, 06:39 PM
too many labs dumping out their unused chemicals? ( METH LABS)
I just heard today that Hemet beat out the High Desert for the Meth Capital honors. :2purples:

FRENCHIE
10-14-2004, 06:55 PM
I just heard today that Hemet beat out the High Desert for the Meth Capital honors. :2purples:
that was beaumont!!!! :rolleyes: :p

CornWater
10-14-2004, 08:35 PM
I work at Wildermuth Enviromental in Lake Forest. Just started there last week! It took me about a month to find that job after I moved out here.... I really like the place too! People are cool... dress code, really isnt one (shorts and hawiian shirts),only bout a 18 mile commute.
Good stuff!
You in Engineering?
Yeah... I'm in general civil engineering. I am director of enginnering for a small firm in Riverside, primarily focusing on land development, and going crazy with the housing boom lately... I'd much rather complain about too much work though, rather than not enough.. :rollside:

Drunk tank
10-14-2004, 09:11 PM
damn right! We got insane amounts of work to do as well! But thats a good thing :D
I'm gonna be up in Riverside all day on wends and thurs next week doing some data collection... should be a fun day of toolin around in the water
:D