PDA

View Full Version : Cacamoco Boycott

Red Eye
10-14-2004, 02:38 PM
What does everyone think? Maybe if we stop responding to this obvious jackass who just likes to ruffle feathers he'll go away. Just like that annoying kid brother or sister, if you ignore them they will eventually get bored and will find something better.

Back Forty
10-14-2004, 02:46 PM
I say treat him like a liberal likes to treat others.
Anyway, INS will catch up to him at the filling station soon enough.
"LA AMIGRA, LA AMIGRA!!!" :D :eek: :hammerhea

Steve 1
10-14-2004, 03:00 PM
Can you imagine what this retarded nincompoop looks like in real life? His Hero.

kahanamoko
10-14-2004, 04:16 PM
I say treat him like a liberal likes to treat others.
Anyway, INS will catch up to him at the filling station soon enough.
"LA AMIGRA, LA AMIGRA!!!" :D :eek: :hammerhea
What an uneducated idiot. It's, " LA MIGRA" you putz. I can honestly say that I don't think you've written a single comment here that didn't contain major errors in grammar, spelling, thought, etc. Besides the fact that your insults are childish and often senseless. What a f**ing loser!

steelcomp
10-14-2004, 07:35 PM
What an uneducated idiot. It's, " LA MIGRA" you putz. I can honestly say that I don't think you've written a single comment here that didn't contain major errors in grammar, spelling, thought, etc. Besides the fact that your insults are childish and often senseless. What a f**ing loser!
All bow down to the mighty Kakamoto!

Jeanyus
10-14-2004, 07:36 PM
Oh I get it your the spelling monitor. Cat in the hat you make me laugh.

kahanamoko
10-14-2004, 07:42 PM
Oh I get it your the spelling monitor. Cat in the hat you make me laugh.
Jeanyus, it's been pointed out to me that I've made a spelling error today. I hit the r key instead of the l key. So, although I can handle an error in spelling from time to time as well as an occasional grammatical error, I find it difficult at times to even understand what some of the people here are saying. On top of that, when I see their errors, it makes me think of some Jerry Springer reject with a southern accent. "Gee, Ma and Pa like George Bush. So does cousin Jethro. So I just don't like this Kahanamoko guy and Imma gonna tell him what I think of him." I don't find discussions with THOSE particular members to be very interesting. Don't mind a healthy discussion on opinions and would prefer to keep things civil. At this point, it appears there are too many people here that don't know how to have a civil discussion about the FACTS. I seem to recall a few insults coming from you as well. Yes? The first one between you and me was from you. Yes? Admit it.

steelcomp
10-14-2004, 07:43 PM
Jeanyus, it's been pointed out to me that I've made a spelling error today. I hit the r key instead of the l key. So, although I can handle an error in spelling from time to time as well as an occasional grammatical error, I find it difficult at times to even understand what some of the people here are saying. On top of that, when I see their errors, it makes me think of some Jerry Springer reject with a southern accent. "Gee, Ma and Pa like George Bush. So does cousin Jethro. So I just don't like this Kahanamoko guy and Imma gonna tell him what I think of him." I don't find discussions with THOSE particular members to be very interesting. Don't mind a healthy discussion on opinions and would prefer to keep things civil. At this point, it appears there are too many people here that don't know how to have a civil discussion about the FACTS. I seem to recall a few insults coming from you as well. Yes? The first one between you and me was from you. Yes? Admit it.
You're loosing, kaka. :D

Steve 1
10-14-2004, 07:43 PM
Kookette is a Joke.

JustMVG
10-14-2004, 07:48 PM
Why is it when Kakakamoniwannaleiu gets on here the collective IQ turns south, towards the dumpster, and K you ain't the best spelur eeeether. I mean for being a lawyer/attorney i would think your vocabulary would be much more than you have ever shown.
Ok give me your half witted response, be quick i hate waiting.
Mike VG