PDA

View Full Version : This a a ggod joke!

Roxysnow
10-15-2004, 01:59 PM
A cowboy walks into a bar and two steps in, he realizes it's a gay bar.
"What the heck," he says to himself, "I really want a drink."
When the gay waiter approaches, he says to the cowboy,
"What's the name of your willy?"
The cowboy says, "Look, I'm not into any of that. All I want is a drink."
The gay waiter says, "I'm sorry but I can't serve you until you tell me
the name of you willy. Mine for instance is called NIKE, for the slogan
'Just Do It.'
That guy down at the end of the bar calls his SNICKERS, because 'It
Really Satisfies.' "
The cowboy looks dumbfounded, so the bartender tells him he will give him
a second to think it over.
So the cowboy asks the man sitting to his left who is sipping on a beer,
"Hey bud,what's the name of yours?"
The man looks back and says with a smile, "TIMEX."
The thirsty cowboy asks, "Why Timex?" The fella proudly replies, "
'Cause it takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin!'"
A little shaken, the cowboy turns to two fellas on his right, who happen
to be sharing a fruity Margarita and says, "So, what do you guys call
yours?"
The first man turns to him and proudly exclaims, "FORD, because "'Quality
is Job One" "Then he adds, "Have you driven a Ford lately?"
The guy next to him then says, "I call mine CHEVY.....'Like a Rock!'
And gives a wink!
Even more shaken, the Cowboy has to think for a moment before
he comes up with a name for his manhood.
Finally, he turns to the bartender and exclaims, "The name of my willy is
SECRET.Now give me a beer."The bartender begins to pour the cowboy a beer, but with a puzzled look asks, "Why Secret?"
The cowboy says, "Because it's 'STRONG ENOUGH FOR A MAN,
BUT MADE FOR A WOMAN!!!!!!!

topless
10-15-2004, 02:01 PM
:D :D :D

rvrtoy
10-15-2004, 02:08 PM
Hey ya'll! Thats some funny shit. No pun intended :D

Bre
10-15-2004, 02:10 PM
LMAO... nice

Nubbs
10-15-2004, 02:16 PM
That was good.

73beast
10-15-2004, 02:33 PM
I received this from an 89 year old man I have known for some time. Visualize him as you read this. A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realized she was heading straight towards his seat. As fate would have it, she took the seat right beside his.
Eager to strike up a conversation he blurted out, "Business trip or pleasure?"
She turned, smiled and said, "Business. I'm going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Chicago."
He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs.
Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your Business role at this convention?"
"Lecturer," she responded. "I use information that I have learned from my personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."
"Really?" he! said. "And what kind of myths are there?"
"Well, she explained, "one popular myth is that African American men are the most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is the men of Jewish descent who are the best. I have also discovered that the lover with absolutely the best stamina is the Southern Redneck."
Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry," she said, "I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don't even know your name."
"Tonto," the man said, "Tonto Goldstein, but my friends call me Bubba."

FMluvswater
10-15-2004, 02:40 PM
I received this from an 89 year old man I have known for some time. Visualize him as you read this. A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realized she was heading straight towards his seat. As fate would have it, she took the seat right beside his.
Eager to strike up a conversation he blurted out, "Business trip or pleasure?"
She turned, smiled and said, "Business. I'm going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Chicago."
He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs.
Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your Business role at this convention?"
"Lecturer," she responded. "I use information that I have learned from my personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."
"Really?" he! said. "And what kind of myths are there?"
"Well, she explained, "one popular myth is that African American men are the most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is the men of Jewish descent who are the best. I have also discovered that the lover with absolutely the best stamina is the Southern Redneck."
Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry," she said, "I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don't even know your name."
"Tonto," the man said, "Tonto Goldstein, but my friends call me Bubba."
LMAO! That's great too! :D

FMluvswater
10-15-2004, 02:44 PM
That one reminded me of this one ...
A guy spots a nice looking girl in a bar goes up and starts small talk.
Seeing that she didn't back off he asked her name.
"Carmen," she replied
"That's a nice name," he said warming up to the
conversation, "Who named
you, your mother?"
"No, I named myself." she answered.
"Oh, that's interesting, why Carmen?"
"Because I like cars, and I like men," she said looking
directly into his
eyes. "And what's your name?"
"Beerf u c k."