PDA

View Full Version : Who know's the Inland Empire????

jdogginla
10-15-2004, 03:36 PM
I'm heading out to Ultra boats in Corona tomorrow.......Woooohoooo!@#%$ Anyone know what other companies are near???
Also I've done directions on map quest from hollywood, but I'll be in San Dimas (don't know where) but are they near each other? If not.....I'm sure I'll find my way, I'll just follow the direction of my hard on!@$ LOL
Thanks

ROZ
10-15-2004, 03:37 PM
Damn, pimpin must be profitable :D

Mrs.HLB
10-15-2004, 03:39 PM
Yes, there is Caliber 1 (next to Ultra), Commander, Aftershock/Carrera, & Shockwave I believe. I should know, I drive by there everyday. :eek:
Have fun!!

Second "PLACE"
10-15-2004, 03:39 PM
I'm heading out to Ultra boats in Corona tomorrow.......Woooohoooo!@#%$ Anyone know what other companies are near???
Also I've done directions on map quest from hollywood, but I'll be in San Dimas (don't know where) but are they near each other? If not.....I'm sure I'll find my way, I'll just follow the direction of my hard on!@$ LOL
Thanks
Need direction to ULTRA from SAN DIMAS?

ChumpChange
10-15-2004, 03:41 PM
Thanks
You can go to the Toy Factory, IMCO while your in San Dimas. Corona is about 25 miles from San Dimas, there are a whole lot of boat companies out there.

jdogginla
10-15-2004, 03:42 PM
Roz...........I got a hard on for a used boat they have there. 27' Shadow, Maroon and Orange. I had some unexpected expenses come up, so I won't be buying as soon as I hoped, but hopefully I will be a boat owner by Christmas! Til then.....I will continue to be Lake Lice!@$!#%

ChumpChange
10-15-2004, 03:42 PM
Dana is in Montclair, about 7 miles from San Dimas. Cobra is directly across the street from Dana.

Parker Dreamin
10-15-2004, 03:44 PM
You should check out Cobra for sure......

Tom Slick
10-15-2004, 03:46 PM
Need direction to ULTRA from SAN DIMAS?
From San Dimas you have 2 choices:
Take the 57 South to the 71 South towards Corona. 71 to the 91 east and you are now in Corona.
Or
Take the 210 East to the 15 South to the 91.
In Corona you also have LaveyCraft. If you take the 210 to 15 route you can also stop by Force Offshore near 10 and 15 interchange and you can also hit up Eliminator 60 and 15 interchange.

rvrtoy
10-15-2004, 03:47 PM
Roz...........I got a hard on for a used boat they have there. 27' Shadow, Maroon and Orange. I had some unexpected expenses come up, so I won't be buying as soon as I hoped, but hopefully I will be a boat owner by Christmas! Til then.....I will continue to be Lake Lice!@$!#%
Ya know John West will be working in Corona tomorrow. If you wish him Happy B Day in person, he just may make you a deal you can't refuse. :D

Second "PLACE"
10-15-2004, 03:50 PM
Maybe BEAUMONT needs a boat builder in town.........We could build canoes
and sell em on hwy 79. :idea:

topless
10-15-2004, 03:52 PM
Maybe BEAUMONT needs a boat builder in town.........We could build canoes
and sell em on hwy 79. :idea:
Damn! Thats a great idea! :rollside: LMAO!

jdogginla
10-15-2004, 03:53 PM
Ya know John West will be working in Corona tomorrow. If you wish him Happy B Day in person, he just may make you a deal you can't refuse. :D
Yeah I just talked to Audria??? She said he's in tomorrow..........I figured better to go when he's there!

rvrtoy
10-15-2004, 03:59 PM
GOOD luck and keep us posted. :eat:

FRENCHIE
10-15-2004, 03:59 PM
Yeah I just talked to Audria??? She said he's in tomorrow..........I figured better to go when he's there!
hey jdog...i went to ultra...it is in norco right off of the 15 , 91 !! But onto bigger and better things...im glad i FOUND SHOCKWAVE IN CORONA...RIGHT OFF OF THE 91 !!! THE ADDRESS IS HERE....http://www.shockwaveboats.com/ AND THE PHONE # I BELIEVE OPEN AT 9A.M ...AND BARRY SHOULD BE THERE....HE IS THE BEST!! BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE...PERIOD!!...TELL HIM LEON SENT YA!!! :hammer2: ;) :cool:

HOOTER SLED-
10-15-2004, 04:00 PM
You should just shoot up to the Ontario/Montclair area. There are alot of dealers up there.

rvrtoy
10-15-2004, 04:06 PM
hey jdog...i went to ultra...it is in norco right off of the 15 , 91 !! But onto bigger and better things...im glad i FOUND SHOCKWAVE IN CORONA...RIGHT OFF OF THE 91 !!! THE ADDRESS IS HERE....http://www.shockwaveboats.com/ AND THE PHONE # I BELIEVE OPEN AT 9A.M ...AND BARRY SHOULD BE THERE....HE IS THE BEST!! BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE...PERIOD!!...TELL HIM LEON SENT YA!!! :hammer2: ;) :cool:
We have moved out of Norco into a much larger 1st class facility in Corona.

FRENCHIE
10-15-2004, 04:08 PM
as you should have my brotha!!!! :cool: :hammer2: ;)

jdogginla
10-15-2004, 04:08 PM
Are you with Shockwave?

rvrtoy
10-15-2004, 04:09 PM
Nope. I am with Ultra.

jdogginla
10-15-2004, 04:10 PM
I may get a wild hair up my ass, and purchase an aftershock off the showroom floor or the one in front of their shop.

FRENCHIE
10-15-2004, 04:11 PM
Are you with Shockwave?
common now...Shockwave sales do not talk online about .."sales" they keep it real low key on here...and prefer you hear stuff online from happy owners...like myself!!!! ;)

rvrtoy
10-15-2004, 04:11 PM
Good luck with that one.LOL

dmontzsta
10-15-2004, 04:12 PM
LAVEYCRAFT! Walk in the front door and they will treat you right. And the boats run hard forever, look at mine. :D

FRENCHIE
10-15-2004, 04:12 PM
I may get a wild hair up my ass, and purchase an aftershock off the showroom floor or the one in front of their shop.
Please do me a favor as i looked all over also...just go down talk to Barry...ya wont regret it..besides he could use a connection from the Beaumont pimp!!! :D :p

rvrtoy
10-15-2004, 04:13 PM
common now...Shockwave sales do not talk online about .."sales" they keep it real low key on here...and prefer you hear stuff online from happy owners...like myself!!!! ;)
I think thats how most of us sales guys do it here. We are not here to push our products. Just have some fun and chat about boats.

FRENCHIE
10-15-2004, 04:19 PM
I think thats how most of us sales guys do it here. We are not here to push our products. Just have some fun and chat about boats.
.................... :cool:

jdogginla
10-15-2004, 04:20 PM
Coolio......I plan on visiting Ultra, Shockwave and Cobra. I know Lavey makes a nice rig, but I dunno........just not doing it for me.
Ohhhhhh..........and I was joking about the aftershock, :hammerhea

FRENCHIE
10-15-2004, 04:21 PM
Coolio......I plan on visiting Ultra, Shockwave and Cobra. I know Lavey makes a nice rig, but I dunno........just not doing it for me.
Ohhhhhh..........and I was joking about the aftershock, :hammerhea
...handle it!! :D

burtandnancy
10-15-2004, 04:43 PM
Then on your way to hollywierd, you'll pass right by Hallett in Irwindale. They are open Sat/Sun...

Moe_Havi
10-15-2004, 05:20 PM
Cheeta is in Upland and Essex is in Ontario

voodoomedman
10-15-2004, 05:27 PM
IMHO once you walk into Ultra tomorrow and see those boats and John and John and Bob take care of you then you won't want to go anywhere else. And so I don't get attacked... Alot of the other boats mentioned here are first class manufacturers as well. Just do your research and you will find what's best for you. In my case it was Ultra. Hopefully in your case too. Seriously though... Do a search on here about Cobra and learn some info. I could go on but a search will explain it all. Actually do a search on all that your considering. You'll learn alot.
Then you'll buy an Ultra. :)

FRENCHIE
10-15-2004, 05:53 PM
IMHO once you walk into Ultra tomorrow and see those boats and John and John and Bob take care of you then you won't want to go anywhere else. And so I don't get attacked... Alot of the other boats mentioned here are first class manufacturers as well. Just do your research and you will find what's best for you. In my case it was Ultra. Hopefully in your case too. Seriously though... Do a search on here about Cobra and learn some info. I could go on but a search will explain it all. Actually do a search on all that your considering. You'll learn alot.
Then you'll buy an Ultra. :)
ultra was best for me too until i could not sit up in the mid cabin straight and im only 5'11!! that was important to us!! if the boat says it has a mid cabin ..we expect one!!! :cool:

voodoomedman
10-15-2004, 06:06 PM
ultra was best for me too until i could not sit up in the mid cabin straight and im only 5'11!! that was important to us!! if the boat says it has a mid cabin ..we expect one!!! :cool:
Which model? I am six foot seven and I can fit in my mid cabin on my 24 Stealth. Anyways like I said to each their own. Lavey had great quality but they just wouldn't do what we wanted.

ahhell
10-15-2004, 06:21 PM
boaters outlet in upland has some NICE boats. usually repos or consignments. heres a list of inventory
http://www.boattraderonline.com/dealer.html?729526

Raisin Wake
10-15-2004, 06:52 PM
Eliminator is in Mira Loma, where the 60 meets the 15. You'll practicly drive right by it.

Kilrtoy
10-15-2004, 07:27 PM
I think FRENCHIE is on the PAYROLL
DAMN...... :D
hey Frenchie do you own any cheap suits.... :D :D

Performance 19
10-15-2004, 07:31 PM
You really should stop by Eliminator. South side of the 60 FRWY, just east of the I15...10795 San Sevaine... you will see Eliminator on the south side from the 60, next exit is Mission, get off there and backtrack. Good luck

FRENCHIE
10-15-2004, 09:17 PM
I think FRENCHIE is on the PAYROLL
DAMN...... :D
hey Frenchie do you own any cheap suits.... :D :D
6'7 in a 24 stealth!!?? :hammerhea

voodoomedman
10-15-2004, 09:37 PM
6'7 in a 24 stealth!!?? :hammerhea
It's true. I swear.

FRENCHIE
10-15-2004, 09:46 PM
It's true. I swear.
well i guess...when we did not state how..(ex: curled up in ball, bent in half!) anything could be possible!!
i went in the blue one at the boat show...loved the boat, but went in mid cabin almost ready to give deposit .....and cancel my order...to small...my head was just about touching the roof!!! other than that we all know they make a nice boat!! :cool:

voodoomedman
10-15-2004, 09:51 PM
well i guess...when we did not state how..(ex: curled up in ball, bent in half!) anything could be possible!!
i went in the blue one at the boat show...loved the boat, but went in mid cabin almost ready to give deposit .....and cancel my order...to small...my head was just about touching the roof!!! other than that we all know they make a nice boat!! :cool:
Which boat show? In LA they had the Orange tribal one. Are you sure it was a 24 Stealth? I fit in the seat. There's usually food there anyway and the other side has the built in ice chest. But if I sit there and don't slouch I think my head hits but I'm freakin huge. I can expect that. Everywhere else it is huge. I love my truck but I'd be even more happy if I had my boat seat as the driver seat for the 3 and a half hours to havasu.

FRENCHIE
10-15-2004, 09:54 PM
Which boat show? In LA they had the Orange tribal one. Are you sure it was a 24 Stealth? I fit in the seat. There's usually food there anyway and the other side has the built in ice chest. But if I sit there and don't slouch I think my head hits but I'm freakin huge. I can expect that. Everywhere else it is huge. I love my truck but I'd be even more happy if I had my boat seat as the driver seat for the 3 and a half hours to havasu.
was tribal...but had blues in it!!! goodnight! :sleeping: :sleeping: :cool:

racecar.hotshoe
10-15-2004, 10:00 PM
was tribal...but had blues in it!!! goodnight! :sleeping: :sleeping: :cool:
Night VP............ :sleeping:

RUCAV
10-16-2004, 01:27 AM
When is the boss' b-day?

FRENCHIE
10-16-2004, 09:06 AM
Night VP............ :sleeping:
morning prez!!! ;)

LilHarley
10-16-2004, 08:59 PM
Well, 6'3" and I can sit in the mid-seats. Of course I'm wouldn't be exactly lounging in there. We are getting the open mid-cutty for our grand daughter to get out of the sun and the wives to be comfortable. :messedup: