PDA

View Full Version : kahanamoko a true.....

Boozer
10-15-2004, 09:28 PM
I'm at a loss for words here.
Some of the most politically informed people in the country are on these boards. A lot of you don't just read the newspaper or watch the news you get deep down inside of politics and want to know everything about them. I'd say that makes you inteligent people, at least when it comes to politics. However...
kahanamoko comes along and is able to turn you worlds upside down. You guys get so upset by him he makes you frustrated and in so many of your posts it obvious that frustration is undeniably true and real.
Dont you guys get it??? He is here because he knows he gets a rise out of you. Its like a drug for him. Sh*t it would probably be for me to if I was in his position he comes here he talks shit makes stupid comments and you guys take it SO seriously.
So it comes to this. Either you like him here just because he's fun to bag on or you REALLY want him gone. F*ck it im turning this into a pole.

Squirtin Thunder
10-15-2004, 09:32 PM
Two post and already at 100%
Jim

Sleek-Jet
10-16-2004, 06:56 AM
Who cares?? Personally, I think the guy's a tool, but what the hell does it matter.

Steve 1
10-16-2004, 09:26 AM
He is pretty much an example of what is wrong, they can take anything and twist/spin/lie or sweeten to taste... Most are untraveled and work some menial job or in the case out west some rent control seeking Professor who could never make it in the private sector,
As such gives them an opportunity that we do not ever have like being WRONG most of the time and never losing your Employment...
In the real world say an Aircraft Designer or even Mechanic cannot ever make a mistake or hundreds of people go screaming to a gory horrible death.
While Mr.Pinko lippy the Prof of economics can be dead wrong his whole career and keep his job at Berkley

Blown 472
10-16-2004, 09:32 AM
He is pretty much an example of what is wrong, they can take anything and twist/spin/lie or sweeten to taste... Most are unraveled and work some menial job or in the case out west some rent control seeking Professor who could never make it in the private sector,
As such gives them an opportunity that we do not ever have like being WRONG most of the time and never losing your Employment...
In the real world say an Aircraft Designer or even Mechanic cannot ever make a mistake or hundreds of people go screaming to a gory horrible death.
While Mr.Pinko lippy the Prof of economics can be dead wrong his whole career and keep his job at Berkley
And you do what for a living? aside from being a lap dog??

Steve 1
10-16-2004, 09:36 AM
And you do what for a living? aside from being a lap dog??
Tell you what I will go to your web site and learn about you Link Please !! Otherwise you join the nobody list.

Steve 1
10-16-2004, 09:43 AM
72 A link I am waiting.

Blown 472
10-16-2004, 09:55 AM
Tell you what I will go to your web site and learn about you Link Please !! Otherwise you join the nobody list.
Now there is a measure of a person, unless you have a website you are nobody?? did you paint cars without a respirator??

Steve 1
10-16-2004, 09:58 AM
Now there is a measure of a person, unless you have a website you are nobody?? did you paint cars without a respirator??
Wrong Huffing Paint is a DemonRat pastime between welfare checks AKA Crack Money.

Steve 1
10-16-2004, 10:01 AM
Link 72 so we can see who you are..

Blown 472
10-16-2004, 10:04 AM
Wrong Huffing Paint is a DemonRat pastime between welfare checks AKA Crack Money.
The silver paint works the best.

Steve 1
10-16-2004, 10:06 AM
The silver paint works the best.
I am never wrong LOL

1978 Rogers
10-16-2004, 05:34 PM
I haven't read any helpful advise from him under the other forums. This webs site isn't mainly about politics. Does he even have a boat? :yuk:

Squirtin Thunder
10-16-2004, 06:03 PM
He may have an El Toro, small blunt nosed sail boat.
Jim

Some Kind Of Monster
10-16-2004, 06:46 PM
Does he even have a boat? :yuk:
Funny you should ask :rollside:
I think his posts are rediculous and ignorant, but they sure do bring some action to these parts.

kahanamoko
10-16-2004, 11:38 PM
I'm at a loss for words here.
Some of the most politically informed people in the country are on these boards.
Please, be at a real loss for words and stop writing. Politically informed people? If these people are the most politically informed you've met then you need to get out of your bedroom more often.

Steve 1
10-17-2004, 05:46 AM
Nothing here time to move on.

Blown 472
10-17-2004, 08:44 AM
ghdghdfgh

Steve 1
10-17-2004, 09:00 AM
Just a nobody let"s move on.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-17-2004, 12:11 PM
Funny you should ask :rollside:
I think his posts are rediculous and ignorant, but they sure do bring some action to these parts.
I agree.
His profile states he has a shockwave.
Boozer, I agree with you 100%. He sure seems to get everyones goat (mine included). I get the biggest kick out of watching everyone "fix" his name. Hilarious. I vote he stays for entertainment value.

Tom Brown
10-17-2004, 01:00 PM
ghdghdfgh
Paul Martin.

Steve 1
10-17-2004, 01:11 PM
http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/864053su-flag1.gif Here the DemonRat flag.

kahanamoko
10-18-2004, 09:51 AM
Nothing like overexaggerating there Stevo. Why not fly the Nazi flag for yourself? Seems like it would be appropriate.

***boat
10-18-2004, 12:49 PM
Ok you got me. Kahanamoko was another creation of the evil business practices office here at ***boat.com. Careful research has found that arguments on-line drive forum traffic through the roof. Additionally it ensures that many of you will lose the better part of your day on the forums.
The preceding was a joke

Tom Brown
10-18-2004, 12:50 PM
LMAO! :D

Steve 1
10-18-2004, 02:43 PM
Hb

kahanamoko
10-18-2004, 04:45 PM
"Demon Rat"? "Gas Pumper"? "Bird Feeder"?With the supposed insults thrown around here I find myself suddently reminiscing about the third grade, which for some of you would apparently be last year.

Blown 472
10-18-2004, 04:49 PM
"Demon Rat"? "Gas Pumper"? "Bird Feeder"?With the supposed insults thrown around here I find myself suddently reminiscing about the third grade, which for some of you would apparently be last year.
Dude you have all red rep points, you rock. :crossx: :crossx: :cool:

kahanamoko
10-18-2004, 04:54 PM
Dude you have all red rep points, you rock. :crossx: :crossx: :cool:
It takes alot of hard work. Of course, considering the number or right wing nutjobs on this site it doesn't surprise me. Great sense of humor over there on your end although it appears to be lost on these losers. I don't think they find anything funny other than Jeff Foxworthy and the Cableguy.

steelcomp
10-18-2004, 05:00 PM
Ok you got me. Kahanamoko was another creation of the evil business practices office here at ***boat.com. Careful research has found that arguments on-line drive forum traffic through the roof. Additionally it ensures that many of you will lose the better part of your day on the forums.
The preceding was a joke
I KNEW it!!!! :cool:

steelcomp
10-18-2004, 05:01 PM
It takes alot of hard work. Of course, considering the number or right wing nutjobs on this site it doesn't surprise me. Great sense of humor over there on your end although it appears to be lost on these losers. I don't think they find anything funny other than Jeff Foxworthy and the Cableguy.
Hey Mike, you make me laugh my ass off! (spelled it out for ya)

steelcomp
10-18-2004, 05:07 PM
Come on...you've made more childish and juvinile comments than any one person on here! You play this game of being so much more sophisticated than the rest of us, yet you wallow in the same squalor with the greatest of comfort and ease. It takes nothing to get you to sound like the juvinile you really are. We're not THAT stupid! How can you come off with a criticizm like that one? The comment you made proves my point.

kahanamoko
10-18-2004, 05:11 PM
Juvinile? Criticizm? I don't want to go back to being the spelling monitor but please. Give it at least a try.
The only point you have is the one on the top of your head.

steelcomp
10-18-2004, 05:18 PM
Juvinile? Criticizm? I don't want to go back to being the spelling monitor but please. Give it at least a try.
The only point you have is the one on the top of your head.
see what I mean? I ask you a legitimate question, no insults, no name calling, just making an observation, albeit one you didn't like, but just an observation, and you come back with what?
Not an answer, not a question, just an insult, like a child.
Juvenile, criticism...there. Sorry if I can't keyboard like a secratery.

kahanamoko
10-18-2004, 05:36 PM
Insults are insults. I can handle it. I don't "invite" them, but there are too many people on this site that immediately attempt to silence anyone with a different point of view by insulting them. When I initially posted on the political rhetoric area I said I didn't think Bush won the debate and provided my reasons. I immediately got hit with, "pinko", "commie", "liberal", "leftie", etc. When shit was thrown in my direction I simply picked it up and threw it back. Who cares if my aim is better? I've been proven to be subject to a bad spelling here and there or a grammatical flub. People here don't want to talk politics. They want to post silly pictures (something I've done as well to attempt to even out the situation and to show that anyone can find an unflattering picture of Bush or Kerry on the internet and post it here. Remember the picture of Bush with the turkey?).
So, does anyone on here want to have an actual conversation about politics (we can exclude Steve1 since he's apparently incapable of having much of a conversation about anything)?

Steve 1
10-18-2004, 05:41 PM
http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/508649a_moorewiener3animo.gif

steelcomp
10-18-2004, 06:18 PM
Insults are insults. I can handle it. I don't "invite" them, but there are too many people on this site that immediately attempt to silence anyone with a different point of view by insulting them. When I initially posted on the political rhetoric area I said I didn't think Bush won the debate and provided my reasons. I immediately got hit with, "pinko", "commie", "liberal", "leftie", etc. When shit was thrown in my direction I simply picked it up and threw it back. Who cares if my aim is better? I've been proven to be subject to a bad spelling here and there or a grammatical flub. People here don't want to talk politics. They want to post silly pictures (something I've done as well to attempt to even out the situation and to show that anyone can find an unflattering picture of Bush or Kerry on the internet and post it here. Remember the picture of Bush with the turkey?).
So, does anyone on here want to have an actual conversation about politics (we can exclude Steve1 since he's apparently incapable of having much of a conversation about anything)?
I really don't care to have a conversation with you, but I do want to point out one more thing, and then I think I'm done with this....for now.
I see that you purely and intentionally invite them.
You did not come here with your first post and simply say that Bush lost the debate and why, as you say you did so innocently. You attacked him with the same method and style (notice I didn't say anger and hatred) that you continued to attack everyone else with. You pretty much threw the first punch, considering that you knew full well what you were doing. Like I said, you're just as bad as the rest of us, wallowing in the squalor with us yet you constantly talk as if you're better than all of us put together.
One more time...what's up with that?
That's a pretty simple question.
Here's your first post. Dosen't sound very "objective" to me. Pretty childish, I'd say, coming from an esteemed person of your proclaimed education and stature. That was sincerely stated. There was absolutely no sarcasm or insult intended.
What an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Iraq a necessary war? Please. I am in the military now and will likely be there in the near future. Were they oppressed by a brutal dictator? Absolutely. The same could be said for the Sudan, North Korea, Iran, Indonesia, Brunei, Libya, and half of the other freakin' countries in the world. Let alone the people of our alleged "allies" Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc. where women are treated as second class citizens. I'd might be able to respect Bush if he spoke truthfully about his real desire to be in Iraq. Oil. It's in our national interest and I understand that. This bullshit about terrorists in Iraq? Please. The only reason Zaraqawi and the rest are there now is because of the fact that our soldiers present an easy target for them. They hate us anyway and here we are in the middle east trying to assert our sense of right and wrong, democracy, economics, etc. on them. Any reasonable historian will tell you that despite the best efforts of our great troops in Iraq in attempting to establish order out of the chaos that currently exists, no prior attempt to establish western democracy and especially western economics has ever succeeded in the middle east. Of course, nobody would expect "GW" to understand a single ****ing thing about history because that would make his puny little brain hurt too much. My god, didn't everyone watching that debate realize how much he's over his head with his job. The Peter Principle has it's poster child. GW Bush. Oh, I forgot, last night he told us, "I KNOW how the world works." What an ego. I doubt any reasonable person would have made that stupid statement. How about, "I can assure you that with the advice of many of the most educated people in the world, I believe I can say that this administration has a deep understanding of what is needed by this country to secure the peace in Iraq and to make this world and especially the American people a safer place"? No, it's "I KNOW how the world works." I feel so much better

Blown 472
10-18-2004, 08:33 PM
[QUOTE=steelcomp] wnat to point out one more thing,
Now what was this about spelling I read somewhere???? :idea: :idea:

steelcomp
10-18-2004, 08:39 PM
[QUOTE=steelcomp] wnat to point out one more thing,
Now what was this about spelling I read somewhere???? :idea: :idea:
Oh, blown. You got me again. WOW, you're good!! :cool: There's a difference between being able to keyboard, and not being able to spell. Not to insult you (you do a great job by yourself) but I've noticed that you've got the spelling of an elementary school kid, and the grammar of one, too.
OK, you can insult me now. :notam:

Blown 472
10-18-2004, 08:42 PM
Oh, blown. You got me again. WOW, you're good!! :cool: There's a difference between being able to keyboard, and not being able to spell. Not to insult you (you do a great job by yourself) but I've noticed that you've got the spelling of an elementary school kid, and the grammar of one, too.
OK, you can insult me now. :notam:
I was just "keyboarding" that way so you would understand it. :coffeycup
Oh, and I am just 13, so watch your mouth. :hammerhea

steelcomp
10-19-2004, 05:37 AM
already had that figured out...and you talk like such a BIG boy!

Blown 472
10-19-2004, 03:54 PM
already had that figured out...and you talk like such a BIG boy!
You are right, I should really learn how to throw attacks out and never answer a question, could you teach me??

Steve 1
10-19-2004, 04:11 PM
That would explain and go hand in hand with you being clueless.

eliminatedsprinter
10-19-2004, 04:13 PM
I really don't care to have a conversation with you, but I do want to point out one more thing, and then I think I'm done with this....for now.
I see that you purely and intentionally invite them.
You did not come here with your first post and simply say that Bush lost the debate and why, as you say you did so innocently. You attacked him with the same method and style (notice I didn't say anger and hatred) that you continued to attack everyone else with. You pretty much threw the first punch, considering that you knew full well what you were doing. Like I said, you're just as bad as the rest of us, wallowing in the squalor with us yet you constantly talk as if you're better than all of us put together.
One more time...what's up with that?
That's a pretty simple question.
Here's your first post. Dosen't sound very "objective" to me. Pretty childish, I'd say, coming from an esteemed person of your proclaimed education and stature. That was sincerely stated. There was absolutely no sarcasm or insult intended.
What an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Iraq a necessary war? Please. I am in the military now and will likely be there in the near future. Were they oppressed by a brutal dictator? Absolutely. The same could be said for the Sudan, North Korea, Iran, Indonesia, Brunei, Libya, and half of the other freakin' countries in the world. Let alone the people of our alleged "allies" Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc. where women are treated as second class citizens. I'd might be able to respect Bush if he spoke truthfully about his real desire to be in Iraq. Oil. It's in our national interest and I understand that. This bullshit about terrorists in Iraq? Please. The only reason Zaraqawi and the rest are there now is because of the fact that our soldiers present an easy target for them. They hate us anyway and here we are in the middle east trying to assert our sense of right and wrong, democracy, economics, etc. on them. Any reasonable historian will tell you that despite the best efforts of our great troops in Iraq in attempting to establish order out of the chaos that currently exists, no prior attempt to establish western democracy and especially western economics has ever succeeded in the middle east. Of course, nobody would expect "GW" to understand a single ****ing thing about history because that would make his puny little brain hurt too much. My god, didn't everyone watching that debate realize how much he's over his head with his job. The Peter Principle has it's poster child. GW Bush. Oh, I forgot, last night he told us, "I KNOW how the world works." What an ego. I doubt any reasonable person would have made that stupid statement. How about, "I can assure you that with the advice of many of the most educated people in the world, I believe I can say that this administration has a deep understanding of what is needed by this country to secure the peace in Iraq and to make this world and especially the American people a safer place"? No, it's "I KNOW how the world works." I feel so much better
In all fairness I have to admit that his first post was pretty tame and the only insults were directed at Bush, not the individuals on the forum.......
Now if you bring up the posts that followed, with all the sweeping insults directed twards all conservatives and republicians on this forum, then your point will be much better made. After all, I'm sure a few may have called him a commie or something after the above post, but that still does not justify his insulting the majority of people on the boards....

steelcomp
10-19-2004, 06:26 PM
You are right, I should really learn how to throw attacks out and never answer a question, could you teach me??
Ya know, I don't thnk I'm the one for that. Have a hard time myself. :(

steelcomp
10-19-2004, 06:29 PM
In all fairness I have to admit that his first post was pretty tame and the only insults were directed at Bush, not the individuals on the forum.......
Now if you bring up the posts that followed, with all the sweeping insults directed twards all conservatives and republicians on this forum, then your point will be much better made. After all, I'm sure a few may have called him a commie or something after the above post, but that still does not justify his insulting the majority of people on the boards....
I've posted that fact several times...he walks right around it like it was never said. I was trying to point out the immaturity of his language, even from his first post.

Back Forty
10-19-2004, 06:32 PM
Blown472, just watch for the occasional upside down liberal and learn. Thats how I learned...
Thanks Kahanamoko! :D

eliminatedsprinter
10-20-2004, 09:35 AM
I've posted that fact several times...he walks right around it like it was never said. I was trying to point out the immaturity of his language, even from his first post.
I know. Sometimes I just have to play devils advocate a bit. :devil:
Besides, what do I know? According to our angry friend, "I suck" , "I'm a dipshit" and I am, of course, "an Idiot". :notam:
I will admit though that it does appear he landed here with a well balanced personality, ie, a chip on each shoulder. :wink:

kahanamoko
10-22-2004, 05:27 PM
Okay. What was my first post since you profess to know what I said?

Back Forty
10-22-2004, 07:16 PM
Kahanamoko, please comment on this.
Ours. (http://www.buttondepress.com/BostonManifesto/stolenhonor.wmv)

Dream Chaser
10-30-2004, 02:10 PM
Wow this stuff is pretty funny. I was at the above mentioned house last night for dinner and he told me about this forum. Not much of a political guy myself but it sure looks he has got you guys stirred up.I will tell you this he really is an attorney (maybe that's why he likes to argue) He did my daughters adoption at no charge, he worked his own way through law school at nights while working 2 jobs and bought one of this forum members boats.( yes a Shockwave) He is and has been in the military for a long time, he is one of the most loyal and trust worthy people I know and he really does know what's going on overseas and in our government.Guys try not to take life to seriously it is short.Sometimes you really will be surprised who you are talking to. Not everything on these boards is BS.
PS I think Larry the Cable Guy is funnier than hell.

Bob Noxious
11-01-2004, 10:19 AM
Related to Duke Kahanamoku, the father of surfing?..... Wow look at all those red tiles.... almost enough for a nice bracelet!