PDA

View Full Version : Separation of church and state???

Blown 472
10-16-2004, 06:57 AM
http://www.thenation.com/doc.mhtml?i=20041101&c=1&s=kaplan

Steve 1
10-16-2004, 07:24 AM
So what?? Can I help it if you want to be a Leftist Pagan ??

Blown 472
10-16-2004, 07:33 AM
There are these stupid little things called laws, perhaps you have heard of them?? oh thats right you will agree with what ever he does as you are a pasty for bush.

steelcomp
10-16-2004, 08:32 AM
Truth hurts, eh blown. You're starting to sound like Kakamoto. Maybe that's a compliment. :yuk:

Blown 472
10-16-2004, 08:44 AM
:confused: Truth hurts, eh blown. You're starting to sound like Kakamoto. Maybe that's a compliment. :yuk:
Duh what??? :confused: :confused:

Steve 1
10-16-2004, 09:03 AM
72 If you expect me or anyone else to give a crap about the few % that are Heathen crybabies I got some news for you... FORGET IT!! One Nation under God and in English...
But I could be wrong you could be a Muslim which is currently loved and the darling of the DemonRat Party

steelcomp
10-16-2004, 09:09 AM
Blown, you haven't got an "open" cell in your brain. You have been so clearly consumed by the crap that the left has been shoveling that you can't see past your own opinion. It's clear by your reactions that you have no more objectivity than thhose you accuse of the same. You're just as far askewed to your side of an opinion and just as much of a political and social lap dog as anyone I've ever heard.
Answer this...how is what the Bush administration is doing any different than what the libs have done to the conservative right for the last forty years? Problem is, this country was founded on the principals of Judeo Christian values regarding things like family, sexuality and yes, even religion. There's supposed to be a seperation of church anad state which was intended to keep the fed. govt from being able to dictate to each state what their respective laws would be concerning religion. Christianity and Christians have been under assault, have been more persecuted and discriminated against, and been the target of eradication by the lib left than any other one single group in history. Christianity directly flys in the face of liberalism. Trouble is, the more successful the left has been at supressing the conservative right, the more this country has gone into the toilet.
"The Bush administration came along just in time to save many of these pro-family organizations. Four more years of a Gore administration--of being on the outside--and I think a lot of them wouldn't have made it."
Thank GOD!!!
The key two words here are "pro family". That's pro-society. That's pro-education. That's pro-responsibility. And that's pro-accountability...the two last words of which are the least likely to succeed in your liberal eutopia.
If you don't believe in God, like many others, I ask this question. Why does the thought of someone else believing so terribly threaten you? You "peace loving" and "passivists" that the libs all claim to be just can't sit back and live and let live, can you. Or is it that you're such an extremist that you just can't stand to see the tides swinging back to where they belong, and realize that your free ride is over?

Blown 472
10-16-2004, 09:19 AM
Blown, you haven't got an "open" cell in your brain. You have been so clearly consumed by the crap that the left has been shoveling that you can't see past your own opinion. It's clear by your reactions that you have no more objectivity than thhose you accuse of the same. You're just as far askewed to your side of an opinion and just as much of a political and social lap dog as anyone I've ever heard.
Answer this...how is what the Bush administration is doing any different than what the libs have done to the conservative right for the last forty years? Problem is, this country was founded on the principals of Judeo Christian values regarding things like family, sexuality and yes, even religion. There's supposed to be a seperation of church anad state which was intended to keep the fed. govt from being able to dictate to each state what their respective laws would be concerning religion. Christianity and Christians have been under assault, have been more persecuted and discriminated against, and been the target of eradication by the lib left than any other one single group in history. Christianity directly flys in the face of liberalism. Trouble is, the more successful the left has been at supressing the conservative right, the more this country has gone into the toilet.
"The Bush administration came along just in time to save many of these pro-family organizations. Four more years of a Gore administration--of being on the outside--and I think a lot of them wouldn't have made it."
Thank GOD!!!
The key two words here are "pro family". That's pro-society. That's pro-education. That's pro-responsibility. And that's pro-accountability...the two last words of which are the least likely to succeed in your liberal eutopia.
If you don't believe in God, like many others, I ask this question. Why does the thought of someone else believing so terribly threaten you? You "peace loving" and "passivists" that the libs all claim to be just can't sit back and live and let live, can you. Or is it that you're such an extremist that you just can't stand to see the tides swinging back to where they belong, and realize that your free ride is over?
For a person who has ZERO idea who I am or what I believe in you make a bunch of really uneducated guesses on me and my mettle. Keep jumping to conculusions as it is quite funny to read. :D ;)
And since you are so smart could you tell the class one of the reasons this country was founded on?? hint, it has to deal with religon.

Steve 1
10-16-2004, 09:39 AM
But you got to be a nobody 72 otherwise why would anyone be a Lackey of the Give mee free bee crowd AKA DemonRats

steelcomp
10-16-2004, 09:54 AM
For a person who has ZERO idea who I am or what I believe in you make a bunch of really uneducated guesses on me and my mettle. Keep jumping to conculusions as it is quite funny to read. :D ;)
And since you are so smart could you tell the class one of the reasons this country was founded on?? hint, it has to deal with religon.
I've read plenty of your posts, and there's no jumping to conclusions here, I reach my conclusions as a result of what you post and say in those posts. Tell ya what. So there's no mistake, why don't you just tell us all who you are, what you believe in and what you stand for.
Is that a pic of you in your avatar? I'm (possibly mistakenly, but why else would you post it) assuming it is. Appearances say a lot about a person.
So, go ahead, blown. Give us some insight into the real "blown".
Your question about the founding of this country dosen't make sense.

Blown 472
10-16-2004, 10:03 AM
I've read plenty of your posts, and there's no jumping to conclusions here, I reach my conclusions as a result of what you post and say in those posts. Tell ya what. So there's no mistake, why don't you just tell us all who you are, what you believe in and what you stand for.
Is that a pic of you in your avatar? I'm (possibly mistakenly, but why else would you post it) assuming it is. Appearances say a lot about a person.
So, go ahead, blown. Give us some insight into the real "blown".
Your question about the founding of this country dosen't make sense.
Nope, not worth it. I am going to sit around and wait for my gubment cheese to show up.
It has to do with religon and the reasons this country was founded. I am sure you can find it.
Appearances say alot about a person? boy howdy are you narrow minded, I bet you hate people just by the way they look, just cuz they dont look like the sheep you hang with and are there for they should be hated and shunnd? you drive a mini van and work in some corp office and dress like the rest of the sheep? ever had a thought that was your own or you just go along with the crowd for fear of standing out and being shunned by your flock??

Steve 1
10-16-2004, 10:07 AM
Hate is a DemonRat thing they start that very young..

steelcomp
10-16-2004, 10:53 AM
Nope, not worth it. I am going to sit around and wait for my gubment cheese to show up.
It has to do with religon and the reasons this country was founded. I am sure you can find it.
Appearances say alot about a person? boy howdy are you narrow minded, I bet you hate people just by the way they look, just cuz they dont look like the sheep you hang with and are there for they should be hated and shunnd? you drive a mini van and work in some corp office and dress like the rest of the sheep? ever had a thought that was your own or you just go along with the crowd for fear of standing out and being shunned by your flock??
Figured you wouldn't. Not worth it? Why not, other than you really don't stand for anything. Like I said before in another post. You're just a shit stirrer.
Appearances DO say a lot about a person, but I didn't say they said BAD things. I just said they say things. I didn't say I judge people by the way they look, probably unlike you, though, since you brought it up. You sound a little defensive, there. I definately don't hang wit a group of any kind, and as far as sheep...that's more your style. Who said anything about hating or shunning, blown? You did. Who said anything about judging or being narrow minded? You did.
Mini van? Have you seen my boat? (***boat Aug. this year) Does that say "mini van"? Corporate office?
My office is out doors...I'm a general contractor, and have one employee. I do my own work. Remodels and additions. I work in a poor community. Maybe you've heard of it...Santa Barbara?
Go along with the crowd? The crowd in SB is as liberal as it gets. Rediculously so, and I think there's little chance you'd see me worrying about going along with this crowd. I jump at the chance to "buck the trend" here.
You really reacted to my bringing up appearances, Blown. I knew you would. What's interesting is that when people who go out of their way to create such a "striking" appearance, get the attention they're so desperately seeking, they get pissed and act offended!! (when actually it's them that's offensive) Angry people looking for a fight. "I'm going to make myself look SO ****ed up that you can't help but say something, and when you do, LOOK OUT!"
Typical. You're the sheep here. Original thought? You should try one.
You are really about as stereotypical as they come, Blown. Too bad you can't see it through all your anger.

steelcomp
10-16-2004, 10:55 AM
Hey Blown. Do you even own a boat?

Blown 472
10-16-2004, 11:54 AM
Figured you wouldn't. Not worth it? Why not, other than you really don't stand for anything. Like I said before in another post. You're just a shit stirrer.
Appearances DO say a lot about a person, but I didn't say they said BAD things. I just said they say things. I didn't say I judge people by the way they look, probably unlike you, though, since you brought it up. You sound a little defensive, there. I definately don't hang wit a group of any kind, and as far as sheep...that's more your style. Who said anything about hating or shunning, blown? You did. Who said anything about judging or being narrow minded? You did.
Mini van? Have you seen my boat? (***boat Aug. this year) Does that say "mini van"? Corporate office?
My office is out doors...I'm a general contractor, and have one employee. I do my own work. Remodels and additions. I work in a poor community. Maybe you've heard of it...Santa Barbara?
Go along with the crowd? The crowd in SB is as liberal as it gets. Rediculously so, and I think there's little chance you'd see me worrying about going along with this crowd. I jump at the chance to "buck the trend" here.
You really reacted to my bringing up appearances, Blown. I knew you would. What's interesting is that when people who go out of their way to create such a "striking" appearance, get the attention they're so desperately seeking, they get pissed and act offended!! (when actually it's them that's offensive) Angry people looking for a fight. "I'm going to make myself look SO ****ed up that you can't help but say something, and when you do, LOOK OUT!"
Typical. You're the sheep here. Original thought? You should try one.
You are really about as stereotypical as they come, Blown. Too bad you can't see it through all your anger.
Well good for you, as far as my avitar that is the bass player from white zombie, despite her looks she is very wealthy.
Sorry, dont go out of my way to stand out.
Yes, orginal thought, you sound like a cnn rerun spewing rep. garbage all the time.
I like my anger, and rather enjoy beating the shit out of republican pussies, j/k.

Blown 472
10-16-2004, 11:56 AM
Hey Blown. Do you even own a boat?
Yup, but sadly I am ok with my penis.

Blown 472
10-16-2004, 12:04 PM
And just what do you stand for??? :confused:

Steve 1
10-16-2004, 12:46 PM
72 You are a true DemonRat lackey No facts just Party propaganda/Lies they stand for anything and everything that is wrong with society and this Country not mentioning they have no none zero Morals, everything and all perversions are Ok in their eyes...
The victim is responsible for the Crime ,The Prisons are filled with DemonRats...And Mostly except for the government positions or Infest the universities with their worthless presence others have to work at some simple job with union protection if not they would be fired. Or the minimum wage job which is Rat standard fare.
Enjoy your miserable life.

Blown 472
10-16-2004, 01:24 PM
72 You are a true DemonRat lackey No facts just Party propaganda/Lies they stand for anything and everything that is wrong with society and this Country not mentioning they have no none zero Morals, everything and all perversions are Ok in their eyes...
The victim is responsible for the Crime ,The Prisons are filled with DemonRats...And Mostly except for the government positions or Infest the universities with their worthless presence others have to work at some simple job with union protection if not they would be fired. Or the minimum wage job which is Rat standard fare.
Enjoy your miserable life.
And your website was? www. getaclue.com??
Funny, I worked a union job, all the dipshits didn't like me because I worked, didn't stand around bitching about the "man".
Take another shot to try and pin something on me, you are so off base, and yet continue to type hours of comedy.

Steve 1
10-16-2004, 03:43 PM
72 I do not have to the fact that you are so far to the worthless left speaks volumes; also lying is a librat trademark

Jeanyus
10-16-2004, 07:08 PM
And your website was? www. getaclue.com??
Funny, I worked a union job, all the dipshits didn't like me because I worked, didn't stand around bitching about the "man".
Take another shot to try and pin something on me, you are so off base, and yet continue to type hours of comedy.
So far every thread that you have started, sounded like you were bitching about the government.
Then you say you don't stand around bitching about the "man". I have never heard more gripeing whining and complaining, than I have from you. Pardon me for labeling you a liberal, but you sound like a parrot repeating the same rhetoric over and over. Is there anything abour America that you do like?
You don't like Democrats, Republicans, people with morals, etc. That pretty much covers every one living in America. Have you considered leaving the country. Maybe you can find a better country to live in. If America is such a bad thing, why is every one trying to get in, and no one is leaving?

kahanamoko
10-16-2004, 11:32 PM
Truth hurts, eh blown. You're starting to sound like Kakamoto. Maybe that's a compliment. :yuk:
Wow, I don't even have to logon to get you ridiculous knee jerk republican pussies talking about me. How pathetic.

Steve 1
10-17-2004, 05:49 AM
Nothing to see here let's move on.

Blown 472
10-17-2004, 08:37 AM
So far every thread that you have started, sounded like you were bitching about the government.
Then you say you don't stand around bitching about the "man". I have never heard more gripeing whining and complaining, than I have from you. Pardon me for labeling you a liberal, but you sound like a parrot repeating the same rhetoric over and over. Is there anything abour America that you do like?
You don't like Democrats, Republicans, people with morals, etc. That pretty much covers every one living in America. Have you considered leaving the country. Maybe you can find a better country to live in. If America is such a bad thing, why is every one trying to get in, and no one is leaving?
So lemme get this right, if I dont like what is going on in this country I should just leave and not try to do anything about it?? hummmm do you enjoy getting fleeced every year?
And when am I whining??
With your line of thinking everything that can be fixxed should be left alone as it is just the way it is and god forbid you do anything about it??

Blown 472
10-17-2004, 08:39 AM
72 I do not have to the fact that you are so far to the worthless left speaks volumes; also lying is a librat trademark
What color paint chips were your fav as a child?

steelcomp
10-17-2004, 08:47 AM
Well good for you, as far as my avitar that is the bass player from white zombie, despite her looks she is very wealthy.
Sorry, dont go out of my way to stand out.
Yes, orginal thought, you sound like a cnn rerun spewing rep. garbage all the time.
I like my anger, and rather enjoy beating the shit out of republican pussies, j/k.
I guess you think the measure of a person's success is their wealth. Why dosen't that surprise me that that's what would impress you.
You sure go out of your way to stand out here...the only reason you post is to start shit so everyone will pay attention to you. You constantly copy and paste out of these liberal rag publications that have no objectivity.
I believe that you like your anger. That's why you hide behind a computer. Beat the shit out of republican pussies? J/K or not, there's a grown up thought.
One thing that's completely obvious is that you're all about you. Selfish, angry, and going to shit on the world. Nothing's good, everything's f**ked up, everyone sucks. Your profile: me me me. Your title...assclown troll. That pretty much sums it up.
You're as typical as they come.

Jeanyus
10-17-2004, 08:48 AM
So lemme get this right, if I dont like what is going on in this country I should just leave and not try to do anything about it?? hummmm do you enjoy getting fleeced every year?
And when am I whining??
With your line of thinking everything that can be fixxed should be left alone as it is just the way it is and god forbid you do anything about it??
How have you fixed anything? With bashing and critcizing? What is it that you are trying to fix? Your posts sound like whineing to me. Is there anything that you do like about America? I thought you were anti God.

Blown 472
10-17-2004, 08:54 AM
I guess you think the measure of a person's success is their wealth. Why dosen't that surprise me that that's what would impress you.
You sure go out of your way to stand out here...the only reason you post is to start shit so everyone will pay attention to you. You constantly copy and paste out of these liberal rag publications that have no objectivity.
I believe that you like your anger. That's why you hide behind a computer. Beat the shit out of republican pussies? J/K or not, there's a grown up thought.
One thing that's completely obvious is that you're all about you. Selfish, angry, and going to shit on the world. Nothing's good, everything's f**ked up, everyone sucks. Your profile: me me me. Your title...assclown troll. That pretty much sums it up.
You're as typical as they come.
And to think you are wasting all that talent fixxing houses. :idea: :idea:
Here's a news flash for ya, I post stuff to start a debate but you guys have to get personal about it, also to put this stuff up to get people thinking.
Why do you get so worked up over a stupid politian??

Blown 472
10-17-2004, 08:56 AM
How have you fixed anything? With bashing and critcizing? What is it that you are trying to fix? Your posts sound like whineing to me. Is there anything that you do like about America? I thought you were anti God.
Yes I like America alot, somethings I dont like about what our gubment is doing and I vote to change it among other things. Anti god????

Steve 1
10-17-2004, 09:02 AM
Just a nobody let"s move on.

kahanamoko
10-17-2004, 09:07 AM
dick

Steve 1
10-17-2004, 09:07 AM
Just a nobody let"s move on.

kahanamoko
10-17-2004, 09:08 AM
loser

Steve 1
10-17-2004, 09:14 AM
Ahh it's Just a nobody let"s move on.

Jeanyus
10-17-2004, 09:17 AM
Yes I like America alot, somethings I dont like about what our gubment is doing and I vote to change it among other things. Anti god????
Glad to hear you like America, I love my country. I vote to try and change thins also. True our government could stand a few changes, however complaing changes nothing. The best way for the American people to change things is to unite, but thats not going to happen, the far right and the far left will see to that.
Jesus H. Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Separation of church and state??? anti religion ???

Blown 472
10-17-2004, 09:25 AM
Glad to hear you like America, I love my country. I vote to try and change thins also. True our government could stand a few changes, however complaing changes nothing. The best way for the American people to change things is to unite, but thats not going to happen, the far right and the far left will see to that.
Jesus H. Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Separation of church and state??? anti religion ???
Well then we agree on something.
For lack of a better title. Not anti religion, just anti corp religion.

steelcomp
10-17-2004, 09:36 AM
And to think you are wasting all that talent fixxing houses. :idea: :idea:
Here's a news flash for ya, I post stuff to start a debate but you guys have to get personal about it, also to put this stuff up to get people thinking.
Why do you get so worked up over a stupid politian??
I don't get the first comment. Wasting talent? Fixing houses? Explain. I'm sure there's an intended insult in there somewhere but I guess I'm just too stupid to get it.
Here's a news flash for you...we're not THAT stupid, blown. You are a controversial trouble maker and have no interst in debating anything. You really don't post anything worth debating. You post stuff that you know will fly in the face of what most of us here on this therad think, and often, don't even come around to follow up your posts. That's why I called you a hit and run artist before. You're blatently obvious, and you should at least have the balls to amit it. You get just as sarcastic and insulting as the rest, so don't go spewing crap like you're some "innocent bystander who's just trying to do his part creating constructive thought among us!" You're an angry little prick who likes to come here and start trouble. It gives you a sense of power, and you can get the attention you feel that you need. Nothing more.
Stupid politician? (check your spelling) Oh, you mean Kerry? He's the assclown! Maybe you relate!
Get a life.

kahanamoko
10-18-2004, 05:08 PM
...Oh, you mean Kerry? He's the assclown! Maybe you relate!
Assclown? Is that what your priest called it when you were a little boy to make it seem okay? Did he paint a face on it? Assclown? Get an insult that makes some sense and then come back sometime.

Tinkerer
10-18-2004, 05:18 PM
Blown -
Would those LAWS be the same ones that the DEMS walk all over when ever they get a chance.
Kind of like what they just did in Florida.
the law states that you must vote in your precinct only.
Guess what - The judge threw that law out and said they could vote anywhere they want too.
I thought that a Judge was sapposed to enforce the LAWS not make them.

Tinkerer
10-18-2004, 05:18 PM
Oh -- He Was A Dem

Steve 1
10-18-2004, 05:31 PM
http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/355501a_kerrythewarcriminal.gif

steelcomp
10-18-2004, 05:41 PM
Assclown? Is that what your priest called it when you were a little boy to make it seem okay? Did he paint a face on it? Assclown? Get an insult that makes some sense and then come back sometime.
See, there you go again...nobody was even talking to you. Assclown troll is blown' personal description...shows it right above his name! If you want to make fun of someone making up a stupid name, make fun of him!
Figure out what's going on before you make a stupid comment like that.

kahanamoko
10-18-2004, 05:47 PM
So, quoting an idiotic name is okay then? Is that your justification?

steelcomp
10-18-2004, 05:55 PM
So, quoting an idiotic name is okay then? Is that your justification?
Nice try...different issue. I was directing attention to the criticism you offered regarding the "quality" of the insult i.e. the name, "assclown". Your insult was ineffective since I didn't make up the name, but you didn't know that... you assumed. That made you look bad.
I don't neeed to justify anything. The comment was directed at someone else, and really none of your business.

Blown 472
10-18-2004, 07:52 PM
I don't get the first comment. Wasting talent? Fixing houses? Explain. I'm sure there's an intended insult in there somewhere but I guess I'm just too stupid to get it.
Here's a news flash for you...we're not THAT stupid, blown. You are a controversial trouble maker and have no interst in debating anything. You really don't post anything worth debating. You post stuff that you know will fly in the face of what most of us here on this therad think, and often, don't even come around to follow up your posts. That's why I called you a hit and run artist before. You're blatently obvious, and you should at least have the balls to amit it. You get just as sarcastic and insulting as the rest, so don't go spewing crap like you're some "innocent bystander who's just trying to do his part creating constructive thought among us!" You're an angry little prick who likes to come here and start trouble. It gives you a sense of power, and you can get the attention you feel that you need. Nothing more.
Stupid politician? (check your spelling) Oh, you mean Kerry? He's the assclown! Maybe you relate!
Get a life.
Is it tough having to face a small penis everyday?
You should have been a theropist instead of fixxing houses, that is what I meant since you have such a grip on who and what I am. :hammer2:
OH and while we are at it, I do it cuz guys like you get lathered up over "My guy is better then your guy" and to me that is just funny as hell.

Blown 472
10-18-2004, 08:16 PM
See, there you go again...nobody was even talking to you. Assclown troll is blown' personal description...shows it right above his name! If you want to make fun of someone making up a stupid name, make fun of him!
Figure out what's going on before you make a stupid comment like that.
And know what? you haven't been around here long enough to know the origin of that title so take a big sip of stfu.

steelcomp
10-18-2004, 08:24 PM
And know what? you haven't been around here long enough to know the origin of that title so take a big sip of stfu.
You post it, it's up for grabs, isn't that right? So you suck on some STFU, you wannabe looser. I could'nt care less about your stupid assclown name! Wherever it came from, it fits!
Waaahhhh effin waaahhhh! At least I have a dick. Your pussy goes right up under your nose!

steelcomp
10-18-2004, 08:27 PM
Is it tough having to face a small penis everyday?
You should have been a theropist instead of fixxing houses, that is what I meant since you have such a grip on who and what I am. :hammer2:
OH and while we are at it, I do it cuz guys like you get lathered up over "My guy is better then your guy" and to me that is just funny as hell.
:cry: :cry: :cry: blah blah blah...same old, same old. :rolleyes:

Blown 472
10-18-2004, 08:28 PM
You post it, it's up for grabs, isn't that right? So you suck on some STFU, you wannabe looser. I could'nt care less about your stupid assclown name! Wherever it came from, it fits!
Waaahhhh effin waaahhhh! At least I have a dick. Your pussy goes right up under your nose!
You know I think they make some stuff that makes your dick grow,that way you could save money on candy trying to tease it out. :idea:

steelcomp
10-18-2004, 08:33 PM
You know I think they make some stuff that makes your dick grow,that way you could save money on candy trying to tease it out. :idea:
Say, that's a pretty good come back there blown. Intelligent, grown up! I bet you really had to think hard for that one. I bet everybody's impressed. :sleeping: :sleeping:

Blown 472
10-18-2004, 08:35 PM
Say, that's a pretty good come back there blown. Intelligent, grown up! I bet you really had to think hard for that one. I bet everybody's impressed. :sleeping: :sleeping:
I had it written on the back of my hand and I have been waiting for days to use it on you. Whewwwwwwwwww now I can wash my hand.

steelcomp
10-18-2004, 08:49 PM
I had it written on the back of my hand and I have been waiting for days to use it on you. Whewwwwwwwwww now I can wash my hand.
What's the matter...didn't think your first answer was good enough? You really work at this, don't you. :hammerhea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown 472
Pretty good, hit 60 with a oil blowing 5 cylinder. How's yours?
Great grammar, Blown. Repeat after me...we use the adjective or indefinite article, "a" before words beginning with a consonant, and the same, "an" for words beginning with a vowel!
Good!!
What skool u went?

Blown 472
10-18-2004, 08:51 PM
What's the matter...didn't think your first answer was good enough? You really work at this, don't you. :hammerhea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown 472
Pretty good, hit 60 with a oil blowing 5 cylinder. How's yours?
Great grammar, Blown. Repeat after me...we use the adjective or indefinite article, "a" before words beginning with a consonant, and the same, "an" for words beginning with a vowel!
Good!!
What skool u went?
Where you painting in a room without ventilation today? what the f uck are you talking about?