PDA

View Full Version : 605 Freeway, A**hole

UnionJack
10-17-2004, 08:16 AM
Last night on the 605 north right before the 210 there was a pretty major car crash, so of course all the traffic comes to a stop. Well I am in the number one lane (fast Lane) and I see people driving up the shoulder, and so as they get next to me, cars have pulled out to stop there progress. Now the line of people on the shoulder is 50 cars with a Fire engine and a paramedic squad behind it, so now you can see where I am going with this.
Well needless to say as the engine finally passed us with more shoulder A**holes behind them, and behind the new set of cheater cars were another group of cars trying to get by all the traffic. Of course behind the second set of cars were a Ladder truck, engine and another paramedic unit.
So... here is the question, was it worth it, if you were one of the people who passed me, and didn't like what I had to say, deal with it, people died last night, and it is thanks to all those people who couldn't wait. It just sucks

JetBoatRich
10-17-2004, 08:26 AM
The emrgency crews could not get through because of the assholes though it was their lane to get by :yuk:

UnionJack
10-17-2004, 08:33 AM
I was talkin some serious Sheet to poeple

Kachina26
10-17-2004, 08:37 AM
That brings up big anger in me!

racecar.hotshoe
10-17-2004, 09:01 AM
That crap drives me up a wall.I drive a Indycar transporter and have driven almost everywhere I think Utah has the worst drivers..........But not tittys and beer he,s the good one............ :D

UnionJack
10-17-2004, 09:43 AM
My boys and I were laying into people as they drove my.....

Kilrtoy
10-17-2004, 10:02 AM
That is exactly the problem with people now-a-days, "im not in that accident , so who cares about them, just get out of my way , I have to be some where". You sound like me yelling at fools....

riverbound
10-17-2004, 10:58 AM
Similar thing happened to me this morning. We just got on the 15 so. and I see a couple of cars scattered accross the fwy. and people trying to get accross to the shoulder (on foot). So I stop and put my hazards on to block the traffic, so the people on foot can cross the fwy. Well some a$$hole in a big rig cuts in between me and another car that stopped. Well he had a bunch of other inconsiderate pricks behind him. wtf is wrong with people????

Misogynist
10-17-2004, 12:05 PM
That crap drives me up a wall.I drive a Indycar transporter and have driven almost everywhere I think Utah has the worst drivers..........But not tittys and beer he,s the good one............ :D
Is that why everyone honked at me when I moved here from SLC?........ :rollside:

77charger
10-17-2004, 12:23 PM
people like that piss me off as wel as every asshole who trys to use the freeway onramps to get by you(referring to ones behind me not the ones getting on the freeway).as well as the must exit lanes or shoulders.During the day i drive a flatbed truck so i move over to cut them off or do not let them in front of me they look at me pist off but i have a bigger truck and they can try to move it if they like.

Sherpa
10-17-2004, 02:03 PM
here in the bayasian area, we got those who barely can drive, let alone understand what a police/ambulance/firetruck alarm means....... they are
totally isolated and think the light turned green, so they should go... nevermind the firetruck hauling the mail the save someone..... clueless.....
--Sherpa

UnionJack
10-17-2004, 02:20 PM
Oh yeah people are really smart

rsoscia
10-17-2004, 03:29 PM
Last week some A hole Passed me on the Shoulder of the 60 freeway in Diamond Bar...He ran over some trash and blew out the right rear tire serves his ass right