PDA

View Full Version : Bakersfield......

Sangster
10-17-2004, 05:34 PM
Has anyone heard anything yet...Sounds like it might have gotten rained out today.....

Fired Up
10-17-2004, 08:37 PM
Nothing yet....been trying to access the other site (DBR), but having trouble with their new changes.

stix818
10-18-2004, 01:52 PM
Fired up I was having the same problem. You have to enter your user name and then hit remember password which will send your new password to you. I'm not sure if you've tried this yet or not.

Fired Up
10-18-2004, 07:34 PM
Yeah, just like the directions said and it still wouldn't send me anything.Tried it about eight times. Going through withdrawals here.......

Bad Meds
10-19-2004, 09:48 AM
Hey Sangster , I guess they stopped racing about half way through the day on Sat because of wind . They did race all day Sun even though there were a few sprinkles. This info is all from Bill .At least one of us got to go play :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
10-19-2004, 10:46 AM
Hey Sangster , I guess they stopped racing about half way through the day on Sat because of wind . They did race all day Sun even though there were a few sprinkles. This info is all from Bill .At least one of us got to go play :rollside:
You are correct. That is exactly what happened. Wind kicked up sometime after noon. At 3:30 they had a races meeting and called the races for the day. Stating they would start up at 7:30 am Sunday. We drove back by on Sunday and they were up and racing again. :D

Bad Meds
10-19-2004, 11:30 AM
Thanks for the confirmation Mrs. 277 . I heard it was still a good time as always . I will be back in Nov to play with everyone . can't wait :)

whiskey & water
10-20-2004, 04:33 AM
These picture is called a Quickshot of whiskey. Look at the number on the hathttp://www.njbaracing.net/gallery/images/04_10_NJBA_5738_619.jpg

Bad Meds
10-20-2004, 08:48 AM
Hey Joe , I heard Darrin borrowed your power . Ran a 6.98 to ! I think you need to get a Kurtis ! Hey , I got an idea .Since your motor is already in Darrins boat and you have a great name for it already you should just buy Darrins boat. I keep hearing he wants to sell it so your set :rollside:
Yea ,that will work , I can hear it now ................
" On the rope we have Joey Gonzales in his new Kurtis ,
A QUICKSHOT OF WHISKEY ".
I Like It !

whiskey & water
10-20-2004, 10:38 AM
Mike---- Oh I couldn't sell out my girl like that. Me her (whiskey and water) are like one. We boost the crap out of that motor. We when 23 percent over on the motor. My brother did a good Job in building that motor, just a little 427 chevy 60 over.

Bad Meds
10-20-2004, 01:19 PM
Hey Joe , I totally understand . I was just giving you some crap :wink: I had a hard time with the decision of using the Kurtis instead of the Cole.
So , are you going to get your motor back and race the last one with us ? Or maybe if Darrin is still using your motor you should tell him you want to make a lap in it . It seems only fair . Ha Ha :)

Sangster
10-20-2004, 06:34 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

RACEAHOLIC69
10-22-2004, 09:11 PM
THE RACES WERE GREAT! A LITTLE BIT OF RAIN AND ROUGH WATER NEVER STOPPED A RESERVOIR DOG. ( J.Y.D. #593 ). CHECK OUT THE RACING PHOTOS ON WWW.XENOSGAMES.COM. THE PIX ARE OF MERCED BUT BAKERSFIELD SHOULD BE THERE SOMETIME SOON, KEEP CHECKING BACK.