PDA

View Full Version : ROZ: Customer Service KING!

PHX ATC
10-18-2004, 07:48 AM
My man ROZ took some serious time out of his evening to help me swap out an amp in my boat. Late, last Friday night, ROZ put his truck in 1st gear and crawled up to the top of a hill in San Marcos where I was staying with some buddies of mine. He helped me swap out my JL amp, then hung out with us and chatted awhile.
ROZ IS THE MAN!!!
Thanks ROZ! A perfect gentleman and excellent technician all rolled into one. What a guy.
After repeated attempts to avert the case of Karl Strauss Lager I had for him, we finally got that in his truck and on his political activist and graffiti rampage he continued. :D
Thanks again ROZ and I'm sorry we took time away from your work and family. Next time you're out here in retirementville, you're in!

Mrs. casean
10-18-2004, 09:55 AM
Ditto! Roz was great at getting us our new stereo for the golf cart! Nice to have HB friends that don't mind lending a helping hand! Thanks Roz!

Tom Brown
10-18-2004, 12:54 PM
Ditto here too. :cool:
ROZ stopped by to help me set the time on my VCR. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

CEO
10-18-2004, 05:33 PM
My man ROZ took some serious time out of his evening to help me swap out an amp in my boat. Late, last Friday night, ROZ put his truck in 1st gear and crawled up to the top of a hill in San Marcos where I was staying with some buddies of mine. He helped me swap out my JL amp, then hung out with us and chatted awhile.
ROZ IS THE MAN!!!
Thanks ROZ! A perfect gentleman and excellent technician all rolled into one. What a guy.
After repeated attempts to avert the case of Karl Strauss Lager I had for him, we finally got that in his truck and on his political activist and graffiti rampage he continued. :D
Thanks again ROZ and I'm sorry we took time away from your work and family. Next time you're out here in retirementville, you're in!
Roz is ...ok I guess. Not, he is the best!

TOBTEK
10-19-2004, 07:10 AM
I also agree, he allways has time to help out a friend! Roz is good people!!

kevnmcd
10-19-2004, 12:02 PM
He is da bomb! :D

Mandelon
10-28-2004, 12:53 PM
How can you not love him? :sqeyes: :messedup:

RiverDave
10-28-2004, 02:50 PM
Roz... who's Roz? ;) :D
RD

beyondhelpin
10-29-2004, 10:19 PM
Gotta agree!
Roz had never met me and offered up a smoking deal on some equipment for the boat a couple of years ago.
I have never heard anything bad about him. On the contary I have heard nothing but good about him! Not enough standup guys like him.
Dont know Jordy either but if I do hear anyone bad mouth him I am pretty sure I can get Jordy to kick the offender in the junk!