PDA

View Full Version : The Mutiny...

Back Forty
10-18-2004, 04:48 PM
Should the so called service members who refused to follow orders be dropped from a rope and a tree..?
How many service members were relying on them to follow their orders? How many of our service members follow their orders in the face of death every day.
The piece of whale sh*t that made the phone call to her mommy should be put in front of a firing squad for being such a coward. Send that scumbag up a river face down. This I am very angry about...
A total disgrace. :mad:

bordsmnj
10-18-2004, 06:30 PM
exactly. and **** the liberal media for acting like it's ok and actualy an issue.there's another side to the story i'm sure but hey if the guys in the blue coats thought "hey you know what i don't think it's safe to face the british . they might, you know,fire muskets at us" where would we be now? cowards. well if they're court marshalled at least kerry will change their discharge statis should they gain public office!

Back Forty
10-18-2004, 06:38 PM
I was flipping through the stations this morning on the way to work. NPR guy say's "tainted gas" like it's a fact. Whats more, they say it like it has value to an argument. That "service" member needs snapped like a twig. She was driving a Military tractor trailer type tanker. As far as I know they don't make an armoured version as if it matters. Mutiny is not an option. They need to hang their asses high.
FU*KING COWARDS.

steelcomp
10-18-2004, 07:36 PM
I was flipping through the stations this morning on the way to work. NPR guy say's "tainted gas" like it's a fact. Whats more, they say it like it has value to an argument. That "service" member needs snapped like a twig. She was driving a Military tractor trailer type tanker. As far as I know they don't make an armoured version as if it matters. Mutiny is not an option. They need to hang their asses high.
FU*KING COWARDS.
Micheal Savage had the recording of her call on his program today. That bitch's free ride just ended. No more free shoes, no more free boob jobs and abortions. To the gallows with her dead ass.
Calls her mommy and tells she's got to raise hell! (Those are her words)
Definately treasonous!!! Her and every one of them who defied the order, but especially her for being the instigator.

Back Forty
10-19-2004, 07:21 AM
You know what I have noticed the most about this, not to many want to talk about it... :mad:
If you have ever had to "go" in the face of some kind of certain death (and went) say "aye."
AYE!
Why...? Because it's called the military. People who join the military because they want an education and healthcare are F'ing hilarious. :rolleyes:

spectratoad
10-19-2004, 07:32 AM
I would like to see the punishment carried out to the fullest extent possible. Make these folks examples. Our transportation company is over there right now as well as our signal unit and those guys may have been waiting for these cowards to show.
I can't stand what is happening to our society when a soldier can call home to mommy and whine and actually have it become some sort of news. These pigs should be discharged immediately, BCD of course, and sent to the brig.
GGRRRRRRRRRRR :mad: