PDA

View Full Version : Weighing a truck in Anaheim

Bob Noxious
10-18-2004, 05:23 PM
I'm sending a truck to Anaheim in a couple of days and it needs to be weighed before and after the delivery.... Does anybody know where to get it weighed in Anaheim or nearby? I know about the copshop/scales on the 91.... I'm not looking for a ticket, I'm looking to buy weighing service with a certified weight ticket!

Ntwotrance
10-18-2004, 05:27 PM
right off of Jamboree and the 5 in Tustin...if your heading south on the 5 exit and make a right, go to the first signal, and make another right, I think it's the Allied truck scales....

bgchuby
10-18-2004, 06:38 PM
If the truck is coming down the 15 from utah then just stop at any truck stop along the say and pay for a certified scale ticket. about 7.00 dollars.

racecar.hotshoe
10-18-2004, 06:40 PM
Make sure its a cat scale............

copperrat20
10-18-2004, 06:42 PM
I'm sending a truck to Anaheim in a couple of days and it needs to be weighed before and after the delivery.... Does anybody know where to get it weighed in Anaheim or nearby? I know about the copshop/scales on the 91.... I'm not looking for a ticket, I'm looking to buy weighing service with a certified weight ticket!
Well if all you want is a weight ticket then you could go to the ecology auto center in santa fe springs right off of imperial and carmenita or you could go to any local dump site. I know there is one here in brea. The probably won't even charge you to just weigh. You know how you drive through the scales to weigh in and then weigh out when you leave and that determines how much you pay for the sh_t that you dump. Both of those places do that. Hope I helped!!!
:messedup:

superdave013
10-18-2004, 08:00 PM
Schoor (sp) Metals in Anaheim. It's right on Kramer Blv. The have a big ass scale and trucks are on it all the time.
Oh, it's close to the 91 and 57 freeways too.

GMFL
10-18-2004, 08:52 PM
701 ? E. Ball in Anaheim has a scale. I think its Dycorp. Next to a Yamaha golf cart place. Across from a strip joint.
The Address is approx. I'm pos. about the Dycorp. They make/sell ATV parts I think.

RiverForUs
10-18-2004, 09:00 PM
701 ? E. Ball in Anaheim has a scale. I think its Dycorp. Next to a Yamaha golf cart place. Across from a strip joint.
The Address is approx. I'm pos. about the Dycorp. They make/sell ATV parts I think.
.....I was thinking of. Take Ball Rd. west from the 57 fwy and it's on your r/h side just before Anaheim Blvd. (2-3 miles?) near the railroad tracks.
Or, any recycling center.

Tow Guy
10-19-2004, 07:43 AM
Schor Metals @ 837 S. Kraemer Blvd in Anaheim Ca,
Cross Streets Are Orangthorpe And Kraemer.
South Of Orangethorpe East Side Of Kraemer
(714) 630-1962
Certified Weight Tickets Are $10.00
They Will Need The Vin # on The truck Too
Nice People I've Used Them A Bunch!!!!!!

nodigg
10-19-2004, 07:49 AM
Hobbs Trucking, Anahiem, off the 91 fwy between the 5 and 57 fwys.
Take East St. south, La Palma right, Pauline right.
714-776-2520.
Schorr Metals works but it can be a hassle getting in and out if I remember correctly. Hobbs is off the beaten path and very driver friendly.

Bob Noxious
10-19-2004, 07:52 AM
My delivery is near Ball and Anaheim Bl., so I think Dycorp is my best bet! Is their scale fully accesible (?) because the truck is 65 feet long.

nodigg
10-19-2004, 07:53 AM
Not familiar with that one. But you are very close to Hobbs as an alternative. Easy fwy on/off too. Good luck.

superdave013
10-19-2004, 08:46 AM
My delivery is near Ball and Anaheim Bl., so I think Dycorp is my best bet! Is their scale fully accesible (?) because the truck is 65 feet long.
I've never see their scale but know the area. I would think it would be pretty tough to get a big rig in there. I can swing by tonight and check it out if you would like.
I live right by there so it's no biggie.