PDA

View Full Version : Whats with the slowdown????

Hallett of a Dream
09-27-2001, 09:21 PM
This site sure did slow down within the last week or 2. I think that since fall has set in and winter is coming about (I know, in CA and AZ its still nice)the jet tales have almost come to a halt. I look forward to coming on here every night and checking out the new posts and replies, but it seems as if its dull. I know, when spring rolls around and the boats start hitting the water again and things start going wrong, more posts will appear. Happy boating to all and to all a productive winter, (more HP and Torque) http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

75_Elim
09-27-2001, 10:10 PM
It's not winter..... It's OP6 !!! All the posting is about that right now. I'm sure the questions will come back after this weekend and when folks start cracking open there motors for rebuilds.
75 Elim

Hallett of a Dream
09-27-2001, 10:12 PM
I've looked at posts, but I have to admit I have no clue whaat OP6 is. Someone want to fill me in please?

75_Elim
09-27-2001, 10:23 PM
This is OP6 !!
All the folks below from this forum are getting together (myself included) for a party. They had 1 last year and it was a lot smaller but it's just grown to this. If you can you should come on out. Everyone is welcome! and I do mean Welcome! I've only met a few at Castaic lake and they're a great group of people. Just read some of the main op6 threads.
Ok this is the total I have after going through this and the "Are you guys ready for OP6C2"
Hustler, 1 boat 2 peeps
Riverdave 2boats 10 peep's -the Hustler and Fufu Queen
Chestah Cheetah 2 peep's
H4215 2-5 peep's
Froggy 1 boat? 2 peep's
HBjet 1 boat 2 peep's
Bubbledeck2
Rivertoysjas 1 boat
boatnam 1 boat 3 peep's
C-Ya
Partyfever
wrightnow
Edroe 1 boat 2 peep's
Slick 1 texas tunnel 6 peep's
Racingrascal 2 peep's
Ultra28 ?
beached1 2 boats 6 peep's
hotrodder
mechman 2 peep's
Monkey + 10 Hawian tropic hoho's
Wild Lavey 1 boat 2 peep's
Skeepwerkzaz
40MM
H20 Edits ?
75_Elim
wrightnow 1 boat 2 peep's
Havasu Barney 1 boat couple of hoho's
picklefork1 1 boat 6 peep's
riverlover
B-Rad
HavasuHangin ?
Caribbean19 1 boat 2 peep's
Fireman couple Vegas hoho's
Jason&Rebeca 1 boat 10 peep's
RiverDud 1 inflatable couple hoho's from Chip&Dales
That should bring the total to 81 peep's and 16 boats......Now I'm really ready for this.
Hustler

Hallett of a Dream
09-27-2001, 10:27 PM
Too bad thats on the west coast, where I used to live, I'm on the eastern board now. we are trying to set up our own deal for next summer. Have a great time, take pics, and we'll talk to you soon. And hey....lets be careful out there.
HOD
[This message has been edited by Hallett of a Dream (edited September 27, 2001).]

RiverDave2
09-30-2001, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by 75_Elim:
This is OP6 !!
All the folks below from this forum are getting together (myself included) for a party. They had 1 last year and it was a lot smaller but it's just grown to this.
Actually 75 Elim, The first one was this year Aug 3rd-5th. We just got the ball rolling on this thing.. but your right it's growing rapidly.
RD