PDA

View Full Version : Beaumont sniper strikes again!

topless
10-19-2004, 02:04 PM
At least he signed it! :) LMAO

Sleek-Jet
10-19-2004, 02:05 PM
Who was it?? :confused:

topless
10-19-2004, 02:06 PM
Who was it?? :confused:
Beaumont Sniper.......lol

racecar.hotshoe
10-19-2004, 02:08 PM
got me to at 1:59 pm.......

mike37
10-19-2004, 02:34 PM
I'm feeling a Little left out but I did get one on my Bday

Mrs. casean
10-19-2004, 06:40 PM
Did we ever hear back about making it a ***boat law that the name will always be in the reps?

BarryMac
10-19-2004, 07:14 PM
Freakin haters, that's all they are, freakin haters...
gjb

jdogginla
10-19-2004, 07:53 PM
Green to everyone that got the red chicklets!@$
*Topples and Titties......It won't let me give it to ya yet. Everyone else has green

BarryMac
10-20-2004, 05:47 AM
*Topples and Titties......It won't let me give it to ya yet. Everyone else has green
Tried to hit ya jdogg, I need to spread some around before I can hit ya again, I'll try later...
gjb

JetBoatRich
10-20-2004, 06:14 AM
I tried but "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jdogginla again." :hammerhea

JetBoatRich
10-20-2004, 06:19 AM
I hit you with a green :hammer2: chicklet

BarryMac
10-20-2004, 06:21 AM
I hit ya too Mike37...

LVJAKAZ
10-20-2004, 07:08 AM
I will try to help out with green chicklets ;)

Trigger
10-20-2004, 07:17 AM
I don't mean to step on anyones toes, but this obsession with rep points is a little unbelievable. I guess that when people have to complain about getting a negative rep point or telling people that they gave someone a "green Chicklet" is an important issue in ones life, they need to get one. What are these "green chicklets" going to do for you? Buy you a boat, get you a better job...... If someone is that stuck on themselves that they must show to the rest of the internet world that they are liked by there fellow posters by having as many green squares under their name as possible, they need more help than those squares are going to give them. I love boats and women and all the great things associated with them, but this rep point complaining and talking is a little childish. I am sure there are more important things to discuss. I am not meaning to point fingers at any one person, but lets post significant things and show that boaters are more mature and responsible than these posts are showing.
Cashier: "How would you like to pay for this?"
HB Member: " I don't have any cash, but I got alot of green chicklets!!! "

BarryMac
10-20-2004, 07:26 AM
I don't mean to step on anyones toes, but this obsession with rep points is a little unbelievable. I guess that when people have to complain about getting a negative rep point or telling people that they gave someone a "green Chicklet" is an important issue in ones life, they need to get one. What are these "green chicklets" going to do for you? Buy you a boat, get you a better job...... If someone is that stuck on themselves that they must show to the rest of the internet world that they are liked by there fellow posters by having as many green squares under their name as possible, they need more help than those squares are going to give them. I love boats and women and all the great things associated with them, but this rep point complaining and talking is a little childish. I am sure there are more important things to discuss. I am not meaning to point fingers at any one person, but lets post significant things and show that boaters are more mature and responsible than these posts are showing.
Hey Trigger, you don't have to beg, I will be glad to hit ya with some positive rep. By the way there are a ton of peeps on these boards that agree with the fact that the rep. points aren't going to make you a better person, they aren't going to help you pay for your Bayliner or your Old Milwaukee, however we are a pretty tight group of people and we have a lot of fun and we don't like our friends to get hit negatively for anything when it is not deserved...
gjb
P.S. lvjakaz, hit ya with some green, because you deserve it...

JetBoatRich
10-20-2004, 07:26 AM
Cool your first POST :cool: , pretty much just a game :p you gain and/or loose nothing. I would not put to much stock into it either way :rolleyes:

Trigger
10-20-2004, 07:43 AM
Hey Trigger, you don't have to beg, I will be glad to hit ya with some positive rep. By the way there are a ton of peeps on these boards that agree with the fact that the rep. points aren't going to make you a better person, they aren't going to help you pay for your Bayliner or your Old Milwaukee, however we are a pretty tight group of people and we have a lot of fun and we don't like our friends to get hit negatively for anything when it is not deserved...
I understand that people are close on this board, but what ever happened to just saying you are a great person, or I am glad to have met such a cool person etc.... Why the need to beg for points or complain about getting negative ones? I am on other boat sites and I know that it is for fun, but at least keep it somewhat on a more mature (not really the word I am looking for) level. If I don't like something or disagree with something (or for that matter someone disagrees with my opinion) they should be able to post it in the thread without feeling that they are doing something wrong. So what is the importance of giving negative points? I would just type it for everyone to see. Like this post. :smile:
Gotta,
I don't own a Bayliner or drink Old Milwaukee. (not that there is anything wrong with that) :smile:
This is me and my Bayliner:

Keithb87
10-20-2004, 07:47 AM
Damn nice Bayliner.... :D

BarryMac
10-20-2004, 07:47 AM
Gotta,
I don't own a Bayliner or drink Old Milwaukee. (not that there is anything wrong with that) :smile:
Trigger,
I'm glad that I gave you some positive rep. you have one sweet ass boat, however I could swear that I saw a can of Pabst in one of the pictures??? :D
gjb

Boozer
10-20-2004, 07:48 AM
I understand that people are close on this board, but what ever happened to just saying you are a great person, or I am glad to have met such a cool person etc.... Why the need to beg for points or complain about getting negative ones? I am on other boat sites and I know that it is for fun, but at least keep it somewhat on a more mature (not really the word I am looking for) level. If I don't like something or disagree with something (or for that matter someone disagrees with my opinion) they should be able to post it in the thread without feeling that they are doing something wrong. So what is the importance of giving negative points? I would just type it for everyone to see. Like this post. :smile:
Gotta,
Nice extension. :D

Trigger
10-20-2004, 07:49 AM
Thank you. :)

Trigger
10-20-2004, 07:50 AM
Trigger,
I'm glad that I gave you some positive rep. you have one sweet ass boat, however I could swear that I saw a can of Pabst in one of the pictures??? :D
gjb
No that was Genesee!! ;)

Trigger
10-20-2004, 07:51 AM
Nice extension. :D
I call it my "Strap-on".

JetBoatRich
10-20-2004, 07:51 AM
LOL, one of the nicest I ever seen :D
Trigger, awesome boat :D

Trigger
10-20-2004, 07:57 AM
LOL, one of the nicest I ever seen :D
Trigger, awesome boat :D
Thank you. I am on the east coast though (New York), so I am a little distance from most of the posters on this site.

Mrs. casean
10-20-2004, 08:00 AM
apparently the snipers girlfriend (Doubt it) thinks I am a crybaby???? Who the fu*K are you anyways? Just thought I'd share this w/ all MY fellow HB friends... you might be getting one too :) Thanks for the red girlfrend... HB is for us all to have fun on... not get dogged for posting a question, happy birthday, whats up... or anything... just to have fun on and if some of us who are tight like to talk about reps or give some out... let us... don't put us down for it.

JetBoatRich
10-20-2004, 08:08 AM
apparently the snipers girlfriend (Doubt it) thinks I am a crybaby???? Who the fu*K are you anyways? Just thought I'd share this w/ all MY fellow HB friends... you might be getting one too :) Thanks for the red girlfrend... HB is for us all to have fun on... not get dogged for posting a question, happy birthday, whats up... or anything... just to have fun on and if some of us who are tight like to talk about reps or give some out... let us... don't put us down for it.
your a cry baby and I am a "ASS PONY" what ever that means :hammer2:
It was signed :cool:

LVJAKAZ
10-20-2004, 08:09 AM
Mrs Casean, i was told to quit being a suck up!!!! Lets keep having fun and Fu*k any one that dosnt like it :D

Trigger
10-20-2004, 08:11 AM
HB is for us all to have fun on... not get dogged for posting a question, happy birthday, whats up... or anything... just to have fun on and if some of us who are tight like to talk about reps or give some out... let us... don't put us down for it.
I stated I was not trying to point fingers to anyone in particular. I agree with the "whats goin on", "happy bday", etc... posts, but don't see why so many get hung up on the rep points. I have been lurking for a long time and I see more and more posts about rep points. If someone doesn't like you (and I am sure this is the case for everyone), who cares. If someone gives you a red one (?) so what? If you are so worried about how many greens you have instead of other much more pressing issues (family problems, health etc..) then all I am saying is that is not the type of person that I would think of associating with. I am not vain, nor do I want to surround myself with those that are. I know to a certain extent it is all about fun, but leave it at that. Give good and bad points, but you don't have to make a big deal about it. Not trying to put anyone down, just putting it in perspective. I would rather read how your child did great in school or in the motocross race (just examples) then to hear about points.
Trigger

Mrs.Racer277
10-20-2004, 08:15 AM
Sent you some love Lindsay. :D
Mean people suck.

DryHeatOnly
10-20-2004, 08:15 AM
You mean I can't go point ho'ing anymore?? :cry: ;)
Nice boat Trigger.

Trigger
10-20-2004, 08:29 AM
You mean I can't go point ho'ing anymore?? :cry: ;)
Nice boat Trigger.
Thank you. If that is yours on the botom of your post, so is yours!

Mrs. casean
10-20-2004, 09:03 AM
your a cry baby and I am a "ASS PONY" what ever that means :hammer2:
It was signed :cool:
JBR! TOO FUNNY! Now I dont' feel so bad being a cry baby... I do have my moments I guess... hehehe... :cry: I'd rather be a crybaby than an ass pony??? who is comign up w/ this shit! too funny... thanks!

Mrs. casean
10-20-2004, 09:05 AM
I stated I was not trying to point fingers to anyone in particular. I agree with the "whats goin on", "happy bday", etc... posts, but don't see why so many get hung up on the rep points. I have been lurking for a long time and I see more and more posts about rep points. If someone doesn't like you (and I am sure this is the case for everyone), who cares. If someone gives you a red one (?) so what? If you are so worried about how many greens you have instead of other much more pressing issues (family problems, health etc..) then all I am saying is that is not the type of person that I would think of associating with. I am not vain, nor do I want to surround myself with those that are. I know to a certain extent it is all about fun, but leave it at that. Give good and bad points, but you don't have to make a big deal about it. Not trying to put anyone down, just putting it in perspective. I would rather read how your child did great in school or in the motocross race (just examples) then to hear about points.
Trigger
Well thanks for sharing your .02 as I did... that is what its about... our own opinions... and we can have our fun the way we want to and you all can... I wasn't thinking you were pointing the finger at anyone particular... as I am not either... I just wish that all of the peeps here that don't give a shit about points/posts... would let the ones that like to be childish (me included) have at it and cary on w/ their shits & giggles... when someone has somethign great to say or sad to say... they post it...I do, you do, we all do... and we enjoy that too... but no big deal if people like to live in the ***boat fantasy w/ their points and posts... just for fun here...

Keithb87
10-20-2004, 09:07 AM
Well stated on both accounts..

Trigger
10-20-2004, 10:24 AM
I do have an unrelated question though. I noticed that when I posted my pictures they just show up on my end as file names (have to click on them to show up), but I notice that others just show up in their post. Am I doing something wrong that makes this happen? How can I change this? Thank you for any help.

DryHeatOnly
10-20-2004, 10:30 AM
I do have an unrelated question though. I noticed that when I posted my pictures they just show up on my end as file names (have to click on them to show up), but I notice that others just show up in their post. Am I doing something wrong that makes this happen? How can I change this? Thank you for any help.
You're close. After you've uploaded the picture to the ***boat.net Image Center, open it, hover over it, right click, select Properties, then copy the URL.
Go back to your post, press the image icon. The box will popup where you can paste in the URL.
(BTW - yes, that's my lil' Shockwave - thanks) ;)

BarryMac
10-20-2004, 10:31 AM
Check out the very top of Hot Spots West, there is an anouncement there that tells you how to post the pics, it will walk you through step by step...
gjb

topless
10-20-2004, 10:36 AM
You need to post them in the gallery first. Then copy the properties.
When you post, you type in then paste the properties, then type
Then it will show up in your post.
Oh and by the way, the Beaumont Sniper is kind of a joke. :p

racecar.hotshoe
10-20-2004, 10:40 AM
Trigger meet Trigger!
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/images/ca/CAVICtrigger2.jpg

Trigger
10-20-2004, 10:44 AM
Dryheat and gotta,
Thanks for the info. I will try testing that in a new post. Thanks again.
Trigger

Trigger
10-20-2004, 10:46 AM
Oh and by the way, the Beaumont Sniper is kind of a joke. :p
Oh the "sniper" was a joke!!! I just thought Beaumont was a joke!!!! :wink: :eek: :)

Trigger
10-20-2004, 10:55 AM
[/IMG] Trigger meet Trigger!
No this is the real "Trigger" (at least my real trigger) :cool:
(I don't know how clear the name shows up)http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.jpg

Keithb87
10-20-2004, 10:57 AM
Trigger meet Trigger!
X :confused:

jbtrailerjim
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6762
Nice Boat Trigger!! Oh, and I couldn't agree with you more about how hung up people are about rep points.

Some Kind Of Monster
There you go ragging on Bayliner again...

Keithb87
10-20-2004, 10:58 AM
There you go ragging on Bayliner again...
I was not... :p

racecar.hotshoe
10-20-2004, 10:59 AM
Ill Help Ya Trigger!
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6770

Trigger
10-20-2004, 11:03 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6762
Nice Boat Trigger!! Oh, and I couldn't agree with you more about how hung up people are about rep points.
Thank you for the compliment. I will play with trying to get them to post correctly.
Thanks racecar. I just tried something different and it too didn't work. I will just have to follow the proper instructionslike I was told to do. :hammerhea :D

racecar.hotshoe
10-20-2004, 11:11 AM
Trigger check your PM

Trigger
10-20-2004, 11:20 AM
Trigger check your PM
Thanks for the help. I will try and set up a Member photo section and then I can go from there. Thanks again.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-20-2004, 11:20 AM
Well thanks for sharing your .02 as I did... that is what its about... our own opinions... and we can have our fun the way we want to and you all can... I wasn't thinking you were pointing the finger at anyone particular... as I am not either... I just wish that all of the peeps here that don't give a shit about points/posts... would let the ones that like to be childish (me included) have at it and cary on w/ their shits & giggles... when someone has somethign great to say or sad to say... they post it...I do, you do, we all do... and we enjoy that too... but no big deal if people like to live in the ***boat fantasy w/ their points and posts... just for fun here...
I think you both made great points :D Everyone just have a great time :boxed:

JetBoatRich
10-20-2004, 11:33 AM
I think you both made great points :D Everyone just have a great time :boxed:
you heard her, everyone have a great time :wink:

Mrs. casean
10-20-2004, 11:34 AM
I like the sound of that! :D

racecar.hotshoe
10-20-2004, 11:34 AM
Hey big guy whats up?

topless
10-20-2004, 11:37 AM
you heard her, everyone have a great time :wink:and don't forget to RUN IT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :supp:

racecar.hotshoe
10-20-2004, 11:40 AM
and don't forget to RUN IT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :supp:
Why does that sound so good coming from you....... :D

JetBoatRich
10-20-2004, 11:42 AM
Hey big guy whats up?
Nothing, just having a good time :D

topless
10-20-2004, 11:42 AM
Why does that sound so good coming from you....... :D
because it's my profession :cool:

racecar.hotshoe
10-20-2004, 11:53 AM
Nothing, just having a good time :D
As you should...........Man its pouring here in Beaumont......And cold to....... :coffeycup :D

JetBoatRich
10-20-2004, 11:56 AM
As you should...........Man its pouring here in Beaumont......And cold to....... :coffeycup :D
I am up north right now, the weather cleared up and the crews were able to leave the yard today :cool:
Still on the cool side :cool:

mike37
10-20-2004, 04:07 PM
hey I got this this morning with A red chicklet now I know I'm popular
Sorry you felt left out(beaumont snipers girlfriend)

mike37
10-20-2004, 04:11 PM
gottajetboat
min is the 15th thanks for the rep