PDA

View Full Version : The Prez Rally's wrapping up .. Anyone Notice :

carbonmarine
10-19-2004, 03:58 PM
Guys,
I keep observing something over & over and I once posted my thoughts on the matter. I dont think anyone thought about it too much or perhaps it never resonated, but I really want to point it out again and see what you guys think during these last few days of each campaigne...
*** THE CROWD'S BEHIND THE CANDIDATES ***
BUSH: He has NORMAL looking people with straight teeth. Seeminly very presentable.
KERRY: He has freaky looking people whom are desheveled, deranged and just out- in-out wierd looking , not to mention the bent teeth too !

Blown 472
10-19-2004, 04:00 PM
GUy,
I keep seeing this over and over and I once posted my thoughts on teh matter. I dont think anyone thought about it too much or perhaps it never resonated, but I really want to point it out again and see what you guys think during these last few days of each campaigne...
THE CROWDS BEHIND THE CANDIDATES
Bush has NORMAL looking people with straight teeth. Seeminly very presentable.
Kerry has freaky looking people whom are desheveled, deranged and just out- in-out wierd looking , not to mention the bent teeth too !
Dont forget the two hour church session prior to the mesiah showing up.

Steve 1
10-19-2004, 04:07 PM
You mean the Anti Christ Kerry fraud.

Seadog
10-19-2004, 05:41 PM
It is easy to understand when you realize that he has to bus the crowds in. It is the same people every time. I wonder if they get paid to be there and roar encouragement.