PDA

View Full Version : Morning......ERRRR I mean Evening all.

jdogginla
10-19-2004, 07:46 PM
Evening all..........Just now able to check in and see how all the Beaumont peeps ran it today! ;)

Mrs.Racer277
10-19-2004, 07:47 PM
Evening all..........Just now able to check in and see how all the Beaumont peeps ran it today! ;)
Are you saying you just woke up??? :sleeping: :D

jdogginla
10-19-2004, 07:50 PM
Yupppers.......From Sunday til this morning I had already worked 40 hours. Slept all day, and now in the office catching up from everything I missed today :notam:

Mrs.Racer277
10-19-2004, 07:53 PM
Yupppers.......From Sunday til this morning I had already worked 40 hours. Slept all day, and now in the office catching up from everything I missed today :notam:
Well that sucks. Does that mean your work week is over now?? And you can now play till next Sunday? That may not be that bad. :idea: :idea:

FRENCHIE
10-19-2004, 07:56 PM
hang in there brotha...good your checkin in!!! :cool:

jdogginla
10-19-2004, 07:57 PM
Well that sucks. Does that mean your work week is over now?? And you can now play till next Sunday? That may not be that bad. :idea: :idea:
Ahhhh no. It means I will end up working 80+ hours this week. No big deal.......I loves mi job, most of the time. LOL

Mrs. casean
10-19-2004, 08:24 PM
Ahhhh no. It means I will end up working 80+ hours this week. No big deal.......I loves mi job, most of the time. LOL
Good evening jdogginla... what do you do for work?
Yes the rain has been hitting beaumont good today... a semi blockin 3 lanes kept me from getting to work on time, saw a few spin outs on the freeway, and was damn glad to get home safely after seeing all that... But now that I'm home... I love hearing the rain... got the sweats and cozie socks on keeping warm! W/ the spiced apple candle on... I love the fall! eventhough it feels like winter right now...

jdogginla
10-19-2004, 08:35 PM
Good evening jdogginla... what do you do for work?
Yes the rain has been hitting beaumont good today... a semi blockin 3 lanes kept me from getting to work on time, saw a few spin outs on the freeway, and was damn glad to get home safely after seeing all that... But now that I'm home... I love hearing the rain... got the sweats and cozie socks on keeping warm! W/ the spiced apple candle on... I love the fall! eventhough it feels like winter right now...
I'm a manager for a tv/film studio in Hollywood. Been working late due to a music video shooting all week. I'm one of four managers, and I got the short end of the stick this week. Basically if there is someone shooting on a stage, a manager has to be here! So they've been shooting in the day, then the pre-lighting and building for the next days shoot. Hence the reason they've been going around the clock.

Mrs. casean
10-19-2004, 08:50 PM
I'm a manager for a tv/film studio in Hollywood. Been working late due to a music video shooting all week. I'm one of four managers, and I got the short end of the stick this week. Basically if there is someone shooting on a stage, a manager has to be here! So they've been shooting in the day, then the pre-lighting and building for the next days shoot. Hence the reason they've been going around the clock.
Sounds like a good job!