PDA

View Full Version : I would like help for BLOWN 472

OGShocker
10-19-2004, 08:47 PM
Can we PLEASE find him a job so he will pay taxes (for once in his life) and change his view of the United States of America.
I will ask him to post his resume for all to see. He needs a job. George W. Bush needs his vote. PLEASE help this lost soul.
OK Blown. I did all I can do. Now post your resume and let our fellow HBF'ers help you. We are there for you! If you do not wish to post your resume maybe you will shut the f u ck up and place the blame where it belongs, right on your shoulders.
Have a nice day,
OGShocker
Head Hunter to the needy.

Blown 472
10-20-2004, 03:45 AM
Can we PLEASE find him a job so he will pay taxes (for once in his life) and change his view of the United States of America.
I will ask him to post his resume for all to see. He needs a job. George W. Bush needs his vote. PLEASE help this lost soul.
OK Blown. I did all I can do. Now post your resume and let our fellow HBF'ers help you. We are there for you! If you do not wish to post your resume maybe you will shut the f u ck up and place the blame where it belongs, right on your shoulders.
Have a nice day,
OGShocker
Head Hunter to the needy.
While that is very kind of you I just scored a kick ass gig. So perhaps you were my guardian angel???

OGShocker
10-20-2004, 06:54 AM
While that is very kind of you I just scored a kick ass gig. So perhaps you were my guardian angel???
Please do your best NOT to succeed. As you know the better you do in life the higher your tax burden. When President Bush is re-elected that burden will not be as sever as it would be under a Kerry flag but, it will be higher the more money you make.
Higher tax rate you pay under President Bush means you will be supporting his agenda with more of your tax dollars. For that I thank you. Should you decide this is against your core values, you can always ask your boss to not "reward" you with any and all pay increases you may have received for working hard. Remember the more money you make, the more money will go to the "Bush Machine". Are you sure you wish to go back in to the work force at this time?
As for being your "angel"... I think not. I am not your kind of fella. :notam:

Back Forty
10-20-2004, 06:56 AM
Congrats Blown. Whats the gig...? :clover:

Jeanyus
10-20-2004, 07:34 AM
A frend of mine owns a septic tank cleaning service, he's looking for a poo diver. It has good pay, and job security, everyones full of sh*t.

eliminatedsprinter
10-20-2004, 09:12 AM
Please do your best NOT to succeed. As you know the better you do in life the higher your tax burden. When President Bush is re-elected that burden will not be as sever as it would be under a Kerry flag but, it will be higher the more money you make.
Higher tax rate you pay under President Bush means you will be supporting his agenda with more of your tax dollars. For that I thank you. Should you decide this is against your core values, you can always ask your boss to not "reward" you with any and all pay increases you may have received for working hard. Remember the more money you make, the more money will go to the "Bush Machine". Are you sure you wish to go back in to the work force at this time?
Now don't be so bleak. If Blown can somehow overcome the confiscatory rates that the middle class and the wealthy pay and get himself super wealthy, like the Heinz Kerrys, his lawyers can get it down to the 10% that they paid. Or he could try to be a little honest and pay the over 30% G.W. and Laura Bush paid...
Of course, the above is just from their federal income taxes. Which is, in fact, just one part of the overall tax burdon we all pay...

Rexone
10-20-2004, 09:20 AM
A frend of mine owns a septic tank cleaning service, he's looking for a poo diver. It has good pay, and job security, everyones full of sh*t.
poo diver. lmao... :D

Tom Brown
10-20-2004, 09:32 AM
Congratulations, Blown. :cool:
You voting for Bush now?

Blown 472
10-20-2004, 03:52 PM
Congratulations, Blown. :cool:
You voting for Bush now?
I like em blad thanks. I can tell you I am not voting for the two ding dongs on the tv.

Blown 472
10-20-2004, 03:56 PM
Well on one point (finally) :notam: you are right, I dont like my taxes going to the bush agenda, the one that sends millions of dollars to a terrorist state.
Sorry but I think that is money that could be spent here and not promoting war and death. I know you say the economy is fantastic and all but I heard a story about the skools in silicone valley having to cut back to nothing, now wouldn't it be nice to have those billions of dollars sent via a zionist patsy to support our people and skools and even take care of you kalifornians.???????

Blown 472
10-20-2004, 03:57 PM
Congrats Blown. Whats the gig...? :clover:
Maint. at a major manufacturing place.
Hey, Jeanyus, can I keep what I find at the bottom of the septic tank??

eliminatedsprinter
10-20-2004, 04:07 PM
I like em blad thanks. I can tell you I am not voting for the two ding dongs on the tv.
Are you going "3rd party"? I did that once. :cool: Voted Libertarian in 2000.
I figured Gore had Ca wrapped up and I wanted to see the Libertarians get as many votes as Pat B and Nadar.

Jeanyus
10-20-2004, 04:11 PM
Hey, Jeanyus, can I keep what I find at the bottom of the septic tank??
I'm pretty sure no will try and take anything from you, that you find in a septic tank.
I'd jump on that poo diver gig, I know 2 of them, they both live in big houses, new trucks, nice boats and toys. I will admit I try to avoid shaking hands with them, and they understand.
No sense throwing money at the public school system it's doomed. Whats the problem you ask? Bad parenting, and the fact that skool officials cannot discipline the students because the bad parents will sue.