PDA

View Full Version : Sniper Hit ME!!!!!!!!!! haha..GAYLORD FOCKER!!

NOTALENT
10-20-2004, 11:52 AM
So after a few posts this is what he leaves me:
You, like many here on ***boat Forums, just don't get it. People like you are why there is a growing ground swell of dislike, that manifests itself with things like what is going on at the Marina right now.
What..the f**K??? You crying, whining little prick!! All you had to do is leave ur name..and I would gladly of discussed some issues with u...but ur a little freakin Pussy!! Yeah I Said it Pussy!!
So is it tom brown that was able to find out who these sniping FOCKERS are??? Not like a care about his remarks...but the fact that he's a " Yellow Belly Focker!!!" that gets me..

JetBoatRich
10-20-2004, 11:54 AM
***boat knows who they are :hammerhea maybe they are working behind the scenes :2purples:

Keithb87
10-20-2004, 11:54 AM
Yeah.. What he said.. Sign your SCHNIZT

topless
10-20-2004, 11:57 AM
I got a cute one that said. GOTCHA....Copycat Sniper. It made me laugh.

Havasu_Dreamin
10-20-2004, 12:02 PM
So after a few posts this is what he leaves me:
You, like many here on ***boat Forums, just don't get it. People like you are why there is a growing ground swell of dislike, that manifests itself with things like what is going on at the Marina right now.
Sadly, for soem reason, it seems people have this perception of those of us leading the fight against the marina, and perfromance boaters in general, are just drunken idiots that leave our trash everywhere and dis-resppect every person we come in contact with. I know for a fact that I don't ever drink alcohol while out on the boat and we obey the laws of the lake and the rules of the "road". This perception is soemthing that we, performance boaters, need to try and overcome.

Some Kind Of Monster
10-20-2004, 12:04 PM
I think that if they are forging others names in the reps, at least the person being impostered should be informed of who the shiper is.

racecar.hotshoe
10-20-2004, 12:05 PM
I think ***boat should just do away with the rep stuff.That way if someone talks chit you know who it is.......... :hammer2:

NOTALENT
10-20-2004, 12:06 PM
It made me laugh too..some actually took the time to do that...thinking that it would actually effect me, in som significant way...what a weiner!!! He probably and IRAQUI!!! haha...I need more points now.>> :frown: help me :D

MsDrmr
10-20-2004, 12:06 PM
I've been hit twice now in 2 days, and yesterday I was not even on here :eek:

topless
10-20-2004, 12:08 PM
Who the hell is the snaper sniper? ROFLMAO!!!!!!! Thanks snaper :D

Some Kind Of Monster
10-20-2004, 12:09 PM
It made me laugh too..some actually took the time to do that...thinking that it would actually effect me, in som significant way...what a weiner!!! He probably and IRAQUI!!! haha...I need more points now.>> :frown: help me :D
It obviously did effect you though... :notam:

NOTALENT
10-20-2004, 12:11 PM
It obviously did effect you though... :notam:
Well only in the way that I want to kick his Focking Ass...@!!! haha...I just want them to start leaving there name...If I am goint to leve negs..I will let u know who I am..

topless
10-20-2004, 12:14 PM
SOMEONE THAT TAKES AND DON'T GIVE BACK :D
He gave me a green and he knows what I said thanks about too. I just don't know who he is. :confused:

ChumpChange
10-20-2004, 12:21 PM
Wouldn't it just be better if your name was automatically left behind for Rep the same way it is with your PMs?

topless
10-20-2004, 12:38 PM
Wouldn't it just be better if your name was automatically left behind for Rep the same way it is with your PMs?
If it was, we would never know what a red chicklet looks like.

hoolign
10-20-2004, 01:07 PM
If it was, we would never know what a red chicklet looks like.
and i got a pile of them bastards,
my user cp looks like a hemophilac grasshopper ran through it
:notam:

topless
10-20-2004, 01:09 PM
and i got a pile of them bastards,
my user cp looks like a hemophilac grasshopper ran through it
:notam:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! I thought people were just getting in the Christmas spitit! :)

rvrtoy
10-20-2004, 01:09 PM
It says I have given too much rep. I green snipe ya later. :eat: